Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Laundry Sprinklers Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
supper
Forum Member

Laundry Sprinklers Questions and Answers

Unread post by supper » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Hello

I was going through the LMC website, getting ready to place in another
order. Going through the site I feel like a kid in a candy store... :D

But I came a upon this...what exactly is a laundry sprinklers? I think it
has to do the baths and wash but what is it exactly use for?

Thank you for your time,

supper

Wylde

Re: Laundry Sprinklers Questions and Answers

Unread post by Wylde » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 am

Old Fashioned Laundry Sprinkler, Red/White
Not too many people sprinkle their laundry anymore, but those who do will find this old-fashioned 1950s style plastic and cork sprinkler convenient; it can also be used to make a ritual asperging or sprinkling bottle. Red and white plastic with cork fitting to use with your own bottle.

This is what it says by the sprinkler in the LM catalog... you would use it to spread things on laundry whether it be scent or spellwork (washes, colognes, oils) or to sprinkle things wherever you wanted I presume. mundanely it was sold to perfume the clothing to keep them smelling fresh longer or perhaps to cover up the fact that the launderer wasn't diligent in removing all of the scent perhaps lol j/k

you can find it at the bottom of the alter and ritual tool page
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#sprinkler

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi supper,
supper wrote: I was going through the LMC website, getting ready to place in another
order. Going through the site I feel like a kid in a candy store... :D
But I came a upon this...what exactly is a laundry sprinklers? I think it
has to do the baths and wash but what is it exactly use for?
Laundry sprinklers are plastic attachments, not unlike the end of an old-fashioned watering-can spout, that can be fitted onto the mouth of a bottle (a glass soda bottle or similar), and used to diffuse liquids decanted from the bottle (so that they may be sprinkled, rather than poured. While the common use was for laundry (sprinkling fragrance and the like), laundry-sprinklers may be effectively used to deploy any number of spiritual washes--holy water, cologne-water mixtures, herbal infusions, etc. Good for people who may not be able to do a conventional immersion bath (for whatever reason), and for animals, but especially good for asperging rooms or spaces.

Priscilla_K
Forum Member

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:24 am

Do the sprinklers come with detailed instructions? I know there is some information online and provided in this discussion, but, I would like to know more about the ritual and other uses for this product. Example, can they be reused/washed, what should one sprinkle their laundry with (herb/wash/cologne) and so on.

Thanks,
Priscilla

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:14 am

Priscilla_K,

No the laundry sprinklers do not come with "detailed instructions." They are used for sprinkling, which is a pretty self-evident method of working and does not in and of itself constitute a "ritual" or a "spell."

The nature of what is sprinkled -- that is, a dilute solution of spiritual bath crystals or herbal tea -- will vary with the nature of what one hopes to accomplish.

The nature of what is sprinkled upon -- a person, a pile of laundry, a sacred space -- will also vary according to the needs and desires of the one who is doing the work.

Of course they can be re-used. They are just laundry sprinklers, for Pete's sake! :-)

HOU-LAU-SPRI
Old Fashioned Laundry Sprinkler, Red/White
$1.75

catherine yronwode

Priscilla_K
Forum Member

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:48 am

Thank you for the explanation. I have been looking at ways to work on my partner without his knowing regarding steady work. I will be purchasing these soon to aid in my work.

Thanks again,

Priscilla

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:02 pm

You're welcome!
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”