Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
lmlvr

Re: General Questions About Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Unread post by lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 pm

If I was to use bath cyrystals instead of bath herbs, do I use the whole packet into the tub of water, or can I use half..?

Or..
Is it supposed to be used just like the herb baths where you just pour over yourself and not to soak your entire body...?

I just been curious about this, please let me know, thanks. :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Are you referring to Lucky Mojo bath crystals? If you have read Lucky Mojo's spiritual cleaning products website, you know that the bath crystals contain genuine roots and herbs. With that said, each packet in my experience can be used for at the least two baths at the most three. You can pour the water over yourself or not it is your intentions just remember if for drawing something to you, rub upwards and for removing something from you, rub downwards.

You said 'not to soak your entire body...?' well that is your decision as well, I generally take a bath whether I use herbs or crystals...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Yes, this is about Lucky Mojo bath crystals, I used to add the whole or half of the packet in to the entire tub of water and soaked instead of pour them over my body. Sometimes, it is easier that way but wasn't sure if that would be effective.

lucky7clover

Unread post by lucky7clover » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:43 pm

I just used a bath for love last night and my hair feels kinda greasy... is it okay to wash my hair or will the magic of the bath not go into effect if i shower too soon?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Well, the effect of the bath is rather immediate. So if you'd take a bath right before you would see your target, or else right before you would do your work. So if you've already done the work that you took the bath for, then you're fine. If you haven't, then you probably want to wait.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:20 pm

I want information about Spring Water and the use of it and what it is.

I have been told that buying it out of a bottle that says "Spring water" is not necessarily spring water.

My question is that in this day and age the only people who may have access to an actual spring live in the mountains or in Hawaii where there are water falls or something, so what can people that live in the city or the country use if they are trying to do a spell that calls for Spring water and there is no spring in sight?

I mean I guess you could say holy water, but then you run into the same problem unless you get it straight from a church buying it in a bottle that says holy water could in fact be tap water too.

It's hard finding actual Spring water when the government and such are bull-dozering and building on top of them.

Where can you find Spring water last minute when you find a spell that calls for it when your surroundings obviously has no springs? Isn't it sad how nature is almost gone?!

:?:
I was just wondering.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I imagine you could collect rainwater. I think the idea is to use what is considered an organic, living water. To prevent the problem of needing the water on short notice you could collect and store the water in advance to have as part of your magickal inventory of supplies.

Good luck with your work,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm

The issue on the thread was not about buying bottled spring water, it was about buying ANY bottled water and thinking it is spring water. Not all bottled water comes from a spring. Alot of it is just filtered tap water from a distribution plant, like Dasani. If a bottle says "Spring Water" then it's spring water and you can use it as such. If it doesn't say that then you cannot assume that it is.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 pm

natural spring like natural well water would work or you can buy natural spring water from some stores or health food stores. you can also use river water if need by, most areas in america have rivers or streams.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:52 am

I have a question while on the subject of different waters and their use, so you can use river water as you would holy water? I ask because one of the books i have list different curious to get but don't list the uses of all these items.

beammer158

Unread post by beammer158 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 am

can i collect the snow and let it melt in the bottle?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:15 am

Bianca70 holy water is used for spells involving blessings since the water is blessed by a priest. Please someone correct me if wrong.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 am

Tabbylove17 wrote:. My question is that in this day and age the only people who may have access to an actual spring live in the mountains or in Hawaii where there are water falls or something,
Actually North America is riddled with springs, do some research and I'm sure you'll find one or two in driving distance.

That being said I happily use bottled spring water, it has always worked just as well.
Bianca70 wrote:I have a question while on the subject of different waters and their use, so you can use river water as you would holy water? I ask because one of the books i have list different curious to get but don't list the uses of all these items.

Well, yes and no. Generally holy water is water blessed by a priest, go into any catholic church and they have a basin you can dip some out of. But, different traditions,religions and culture have more to say on holy water. Rain that falls on some holy days is said to be holy by nature, the water from certain rivers,, the Jordan river for instance, is automatically holy water according to some. Rive water generally tho, not really, some "new-age" practices say otherwise tho.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:32 am

HailDiscordia, "Rain that falls on some holy days is said to be holy by nature" Are you referencing to holy days of obligation? although this statement is limited to Catholicism.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:45 am

jwmcclin

I've heard of different saint's days, Christmas day, lent. The list go's on, I do not know if their is a list anywhere, but even when I was an official member of the catholic church I was bad at it,lol. There is a one other I've heard from locals here in the north east, the water that drips off an icicle on Sunday is said to be holy. Hope that helps.
HRCC Student #1559

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:53 am

Does anyone know what river water is used for?

beammer158

Unread post by beammer158 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:21 pm

would someone plz give me the answer can i use the snow and melt off?thanks so much

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:23 am

Lucky for me right now in San Diego it's raining so I am collecting as much rain as possible. I have an ocean near me, but I wasn't sure if sea water even though it is natural moving water would have been good cause the pacific is kind of dirty lol!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:25 am

Beamer158,

I don't see why not just make sure that it has nothing like pee in it. It might even work if you use the snow print that someone's foot print is in. Snow is natural water, but at it's freezing point, so I think that that would be fine.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 am

Since LM took so long to deliver my stuff, I premade a bath to make the most of my remaining road opener bath crystals by mixing in sea salt, sugar, allspice, cinnamon, and pepper. My idea was to make it both cleansing and drawing series of baths... The thought came to me as road opener is both for discarding the bad and opening the way for opportunities in love and luck. Did I overthink it again?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 am

Well, I can tell you that the bath you made does not include any Road Opening ingredients, really except for the salt which is more of a cleanser than an opener. Generally you want to cleanse first. THEN draw.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:58 am

Actually these are two different purposes which means they would be more effective done separately...road opener to open the way....

As for the additives:

sea salt is for purification and protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html)
sugar... to sweeten
allspice...for luck (http://herb-magic.com/allspice-berries-ground.html)
cinnamon... attracts luck...love...money (http://www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html)
and pepper used for enemy tricks or protection (http://www.herb-magic.com/pepper-black.html)

What was your intended purpose?

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 am

Hi there,
I love LM products so much!
I have to work on not obsessing about my results, but I definitely feel good about the work I'm doing and am looking forward to my next package coming.

Question: are there any LM products one could use in a shower? Not for intense spellwork, but something like attraction or luck or things to use the way one might use daily oils?

I do use scented liquid baths in the shower so if there were a LM product that would really be wonderful.

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 pm

You may want to look at their spiritual soaps found here...http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatsoaps.html

Also, LM has several oils that can be added to your shower gels... just make sure you know their spiritual properties before adding.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Thanks, much appreciated, I hadn't thought of a straight soap, good idea... I hope they consider making a shower gel in the future, I'd definitely buy that. I hadn't thought of adding oils to the shower gel, great idea, assuming they are all safe to be on skin! something like attraction oil added to the shower gel should be good for general purposes, I'd think!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:24 pm

You can add bath crystals to shampoos and such. Its one way to lay sneaky tricks, or to simply wash your hair.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:25 pm

You're on the right road freegirl...remember just a little...essential oils are very strong and can burn your skin...please know and appreciate their strength
Attraction oil is quite effective and general in that it draws money, love, luck, success, or whatever you desire...have you read about it here
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Thanks! I have attraction oil and have been using it on candles, not quite sure how to put it into my bath gel... I think I have some attraction slats... but they wouldn't really work in a shower! suggestions very welcome!

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Devi, I also followed suit with the powder on myself and shoes. I hade the pwrder and crytals.

jwmcclin, simple, an all-in-one bath, ridding with the goal of enriching. kinda like a shampoo conditioner.

And as described, the road opener description threw me for a spin because it says that it will help discard bad habits, past set-backs, obstacle and opening the way for more opportunities, more money, more love, more luck. I saw that and thought is was two fold function. So, not having enough of the bath salt left, I added ingredients along the line of money, lock and love to make it more plentiful.

o...........k, well, I will use it as a pleasant soak, when i just want to relax in the tub. :-)

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Purification:
Cinnamon (purification and luck)
Eucalyptus (personal, after contact with evil)
Hyssop (cleanse from sin)
rosemary (protection)

The sugar and allspice were out of place. i'll use the above next time.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 pm

There is a very important step you are not considering...when you take a drawing bath you are washing things toward you so you are washing upward (strokes), when you are taking bath for uncrossing e.g., you are removing things so you are washing downwards (strokes). That is why the baths are done separately.

Jacob Zuma

Unread post by Jacob Zuma » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:50 am

lucky7clover

I normally to my baths after cleansing and bathing thereafter or showering is unnecessary.

Do you guys bless your baths before working witgh them?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 am

Well yes and no normally I anoint myself with blessing oil after certain baths ...

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:38 pm

I just put my oils on my chakra spots and then on the tops of my feet, but just a little after I have showered. Sometimes I take the salts and dilute them in water ahead of time and then pour it on me while I'm in the shower. If it's to bring something to me then I just put the water and salt packet mixture in a bowl and I splash it upwards and then if it's something that I want to go away I just pour it over my head and then take my hands and run them down my body to take it off my body.

For example I'm cleansing myself and I have the Chinese wash. It is a gel and I can put it in my hands and rub it on my body as I picture all the negativity wash off my body.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Are you saying that you use Chinese Wash as a shower gel?

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:15 am

freegirl

I buy unscented shower gel in bulk at the health food store, so the oils aren't competing with other synthetic perfumes.

Good rule of thumb is 1 drop of LM oils per oz of shower gel, a little more or less as desired. Keep in mind that some oils (like Attraction) are spicy with cinnamon and too much will burn your delicate areas.

After adding the oils, I take a waterproof marker (Sharpie) and write a simple petition on the bottom, or circle a repeating word around the perimter of the bottle. Then I bless the bottle by praying over it and "knocking" it 3 times like Cat showed me to do with vigil candles.

Just want to add that I love love love Chuparosa oil in my shower gel!

GoddessMojo

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:21 pm

If you dilute it, you can use Chinese Wash as a body wash, but be sure to dilute it. It is a concentrated cleanser much like Pine Sol or other cleanser concentrates- the gel form is because it IS concentrated, not because it is meant to be used in the gel form. Even for floor washes, you should only use a few tablespoons to a PAIL of water- a gallon or more of water...it should have the consistency of water when used.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

robynrawr

Unread post by robynrawr » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:36 pm

lm-chinese-wash-t1041s125.html

In this thread, Cat and a customer talk about using Chinese Wash as a shower gel.

hello

Unread post by hello » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 pm

I am planning on doing a love attraction bath this friday, this may seem like a dumb question, but it's alright to take an actual shower AFTER right?
I may take 9 of them throughout the week.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Hmm, I don't know, I wouldn't. At least not RIGHT after (obviously, you may not want to go 9 days without showering, washing your hair etc.)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Take your shower beforehand, and then do your attraction soaking in the bath tub after. Make sure you air dry. Do it after so the essence of the love bath is still on you, and will not be washed off.

This has been discussed here. This is not a dumb question at all.
some-really-silly-questions-spell-kits- ... tml#p27427
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

hello

Unread post by hello » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Does it have to 24 hours in between? because some mornings i have school and my times to take the showers and baths might not be 24 hours apart...

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 pm

I wouldn't get too caught up in the 24 hour thing. As long as you have the essence of the bath on your throughout the day and most of the night, I think that's sufficient.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 pm

That is fine. I think as long as its 7 days or whatever then you are fine. It doesnt have to be 24 hours to be considered a day to be counted.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:01 am

Yes, definately don't take a shower right after you do a spiritual bath, its like washing off all the work you've done to draw something. Physical bath first, then spiritual bath and air dry.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:11 am

If you are thinking of breaking the old time tested recommendations of the tradition even BEFORE you have done your work and especially as a beginner, you might want to reconsider. If you are looking for good results and want to follow and preserve the folk tradition of Conjure that is.

It is better to follow the recommendations. Reprioritize your agenda for a week. Then be strengthened by the accomplishment of having performed a real spell and be proud of you having become a true carrier of the tradition. That wields lasting results in terms of confidence and strength to every spell you do, regardless of any later results from the spells themselves.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Rather than continuing my previous post, "timing my bath" I thought I'd start a new thread :ugeek: ...since this doesn't really have to do with coordinating time & sunrise...

If I am remembering correctly, I am not suppose to bathe again within 24 hours of my spiritual bath. I have read that I can add some bath water to laundry since it is dressed with my intentions, LM Chuparrosa Bath Crystals and my essence.

After tossing a basin of water to the east, over my left shoulder, and in my front yard...I saved another basin...just in case I could think of some creative use throughout the day 8-) !

I have to work tonight, and was wondering if "freshening up" with my extra basin of water as I prepare for work would be deemed an acceptable use? I only ask because this would be on my body instead of in the washing machine? Would I be undoing anything I did at 4:30-5:00 this morning? Seems to me it would be ok :P ...but I am just not sure.

Thanks Y'All...
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:00 pm

While I am not quite clear in understanding your post I will take a guess, you are asking if you can reuse your bath water for bathing right? If the answer is YES, I would say no because it is implied that you have finished the spell/ritual by throwing to the east and out your front door.

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:23 am

Sorry...I have often been accused of rambling... ;) .

Yes, I was asking if I could reuse my bath water. Not so much as for a full bath with soap, shampoo and the whole 9 yards...but maybe just to splash over me and some of my...er...uh...parts. It was a gorgeous day in NC today, and I decided to enjoy Mother Natures gift by taking a 2.5 mile walk at the park. I just wanted to freshen up before work, that's all.

So...the tossing of the water finishes the work? I thought it was a step in the process...as I have continued my love work periodically throughout the day with candles, incense and reading Genesis.

Is this wrong :? ?
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:35 am

If it were me, I'd make up a small quantity of the bath crystals and pour the solution into a misting bottle. You can apply it throughout the day whenever you need to, but it's not a part of the bathing ritual per se.

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:09 am

Cool...that sounds like a great idea! Thx!
Kimberly Annie

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm

After making the beauty wash with Rosemary and Spring Water, how do you preserve it to keep it from going bad? I'd like to keep it in a spritz bottle in the bathroom to use each morning and evening but I am concerned that it may go bad. Do I have to keep in the fridge or will putting vitamin e in the mix keep it good?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Vitamin e is a preservative for oils, not waters. You can always add a bit of alcohol, such as vodka or brandy to waters to help preserve them - but remember that alcohol is drying to the skin. You can try using witch hazel instead.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:23 pm

You can freeze it and defrost postions as needed. Freezing in ice cube trays is convenient for this -- pop the cubes out and bag them once they harden.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Thanks so much :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:50 am

Tabbylove17, here are some answers -- both to questions that you asked, and to the comments posted by others:

1) Spring water is not "waterfall water" or "rain water" or "holy water." It is only and specifically water that either erupts from the earth under natural pressure or that comes to the surface through gravity where an underground river or stream is exposed on the side of a hill. Nothing else is spring water. It is called spring water not because it comes out in the springtime of the year but because it springs up out of the earth, without being dug for, as in a well. In the United States, i believe that there may be laws governing the use of the term "spring water" in bottled water, to disallow the improper use of that term to refer to, for instance, filtered tap water.

2) Rainwater, waterfall water, melted snow, river water, sea water, and other such waters are all natural waters, but none of them are spring water.

3) Holy water can refer to two different things. (A) It may refer to water that has been blessed by a pastor, priest, or other clergy under the rules and conditions (which vary) of a religion, religious order, or religious denomination. (B) It may refer to natural water from a holy spring or holy well or holy river whose water is recognized as holy by a pastor, priest, or other clergy under the rules and conditions (which vary) of a religion, religious order, or religious denomination.

4) Many practitioners of hoodoo, such as myself, do live in rural regions where we can access springs, and many people who live in urban areas find it worth their while to make day-trips to city, regional, state, and national parks where public access to springs is permitted, in order to acquire true spring water.

5) The problem of the bull-dozing of natural springs is actually a problem of human over-population. People must learn to restrict the number of children they have. This is the only thing that will help us survive as a species. If you have ever taken a high school science class and done the experiment of growing yeast in a closed container, you will understand what i mean. It may be soon, it may be late, but unrestricted human population growth will, at some point, lead to a severe collapse as resources are consumed. I am a Malthusian (or, more properly speaking, a Neo-Malthusian), and i am not sympathetic to the greedy, resource wasting individuals who think it is their "right" to have 6 or 8 children because they can afford to support them. They can afford to PAY for them, yes, but that is only because natural resources are currently so undervalued (deliberately, as a part of the centuries-long colonialist exploitation of so-called "third-world" countries) that the true caloric cost of the water, biomass, and petro-chemicals that go into the upkeep of excess human children is priced below market value. This Earth is a sad, sick, and sorry place since the days of my own childhood in the 1950s -- and those days were already marked by gross deforestation, water pollution, nuclear waste accidents, and insecticide/herbicide poisoning when compared to the days of my mother's childhood during the 1920s. Of course, we have made great technical and medical progress since the early 20th century, but imagine how idyllic it would now be on Earth if that progress had been applied equally to all -- to a total human population of 1 or 2 billion, instead of being given only to the "first world" few, and denied to the starving, warring, frustrated, incarcerated, economically deprived, and warehoused hordes that now fill this Earth's urban slums and prisons.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 am

catherineyronwode

AMEN to that!!!!!!

danger

Unread post by danger » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Is it best to take a bath or shower when using Spiritual Bath Crystals?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:43 pm

The spiritual bath crystals can be used either way, personally, I opt for a bath as I like to meditate during...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Well, you can take a pouring bath, or a soaking bath, with the pouring bath being most traditional. I don't know how you would take a shower using the bath crystals.

If you're asking if you should take a normal shower or bath when doing a course of baths, you should take your regular shower/bath before taking the ritual bath. You don't want to do normal bathing afterwards, because you want to airdry and let the bath remain on your skin.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”