• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:48 am

General Questions about Lucky Mojo Baths, Washes, and Waters

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Unread postby justv » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 am

I know with the spell kits the directions have you bathe before you begin the spell. I'm wondering if I should always bathe before beginning and after to cleanse myself? Any suggestions? Thanks! :D

V
justv

Re: Bath before and after spell casting?

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:11 am

Many spells are made stronger by spiritual bathing. Bathing afterward is really only recommended after bad work, and then it's done specifically to cleanse that work away. I don't see after-bathing as being beneficial, especially if you've fixed the clothes you'll put on after air drying.
J Simulcik

Problems with Cleansing Bath

Unread postby Gem » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi guys,

I am planning to have a friend take a ritual cleansing but there is one problem- we do not have any bath tubs, as houses are were built with showers as opposed to baths. I know it may sound gross to some, but is it ok to have him stand in two containers that will collect the water and have him keep pouring and repouring the water onto himself?

Thanks,
Gem
Gem

Re: Problems with Cleansing Bath

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Gem

A lot of people have the situation that you are describing--no tub only a shower. He can have one basin or bowl to catch some of the water that runs off of his body in for ritual disposal and he can have another container that if full of the spiritual bath which he can pour over himself. He can pour several times (preferrably an odd number), praying as he does so. I have been in this situation before perfectly and it works just fine.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Problems with Cleansing Bath

Unread postby Gem » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi Bri,

Thanks so much for responding! I wasn't sure if it would've been as effective...now I know better.

Thanks,
Gem
Gem

Unread postby Ginger777 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Unfortunately I do not have a bathtub, but a standup shower. Are there any suggestions about using any of the bath supplies in the shower? Thanks in advance!
Ginger777

Re: No bath, but shower?

Unread postby Apo » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 pm

You can always get yourself a bottle with a decent capacity, place the bath inside of it, and while you bathe open the cap and pour yourself with the liquid.
Apo

Unread postby snake » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:13 pm

I use a french press for herbal baths. Normally they're used to make coffee, but I had to give up coffee so now I use it to brew tea. I'll stick my bath herbs in the french press, brew it like tea and pour that over myself. It's very tidy and efficient.
snake

Unread postby Ginger777 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:07 am

Sounds good to me! Thanks Apo & Snake!
Ginger777

Unread postby Gem » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:48 am

Hi Ginger,

I have the same issue as you and asked basically the same question. This is what Bri replied:

Gem wrote:Hi guys,

I am planning to have a friend take a ritual cleansing but there is one problem- we do not have any bath tubs, as houses are were built with showers as opposed to baths. I know it may sound gross to some, but is it ok to have him stand in two containers that will collect the water and have him keep pouring and repouring the water onto himself?

Thanks,
Gem

A lot of people have the situation that you are describing--no tub only a shower. He can have one basin or bowl to catch some of the water that runs off of his body in for ritual disposal and he can have another container that if full of the spiritual bath which he can pour over himself. He can pour several times (preferrably an odd number), praying as he does so. I have been in this situation before perfectly and it works just fine.

good luck,
Bri
Gem

Unread postby Ginger777 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks Gem for the useful advice! Your response is very much appreciated and helpful!
Ginger777

Unread postby Gem » Fri May 01, 2009 6:23 am

No probs Ginger!!
Gem

Taking bath with Lucky Mojo oils + herbs.

Unread postby lmlvr » Fri May 15, 2009 6:18 pm

Whenever I add combination of your oil in the bath water, and if I take a shower afterwards, will the spiritual bathing effects won't be valid....? Like in washing the spell off?

- For Protection bath w/ your oils, do I rinse my self ?
- For Uncrossing, do I wash my body afterwards, as in washing off the bad stuff?
- For Love, should I not rinse myself afterwards..?

For these baths, I usually just add them in the bath tub and soak, instead of adding them in a pail and pouring over my head. Does that work as well..? Or does it have to be in a bucket and pour them over me?

Also, how many drops of oil are enough for one bath when soaking in the tub instead of adding them in the pail?

I also add herbs and sea salt in them.
Please advise me.

Thank you,
lmlvr :)
lmlvr

Re: Taking bath with Lucky Mojo oils + herbs.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 15, 2009 6:24 pm

This is one of those things where different people have different styles.

Most people pour and do not soak. Remember, this is not soapy water -- it is an herbal-mineral blend.

You may add as much oil as you like, depending on the amount of water you have and the number of other ingredients -- some will add three drops, some will add nine. If you really wish to soak, then you will have a lot more water and can use more oil.

Rub upwards to draw good things in.

Rub downwards to release negative conditions.

Air-dry afterwards.

See more instructions here:
http://luckymojo.com/baths.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Lukianos » Fri May 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi lmlvr,

Often, one performs a cleansing of the physical body _before_ taking a spiritual bath. So, one might shower first, to be physically clean, and follow that with a spiritual bath to spiritually cleanse oneself, whether one is performing uncrossing work or performing attraction work. And as Miss cat indicated, one would air dry after the spiritual cleansing.
Lukianos

Preparing Bath ahead of time

Unread postby violet » Tue May 26, 2009 6:15 pm

I was wondering if it was ok to prepare a bath in advance to actually taking it, not immediatly before taking it. My family is practices brujeria (pretty similar to hoodoo) and our brujo would boil herbs and oils for us to take home and use, but if we didn't take it that same day it was ok. If I were to boil the herbs for a 13 herb bath for example, or a black walnut bath or another type of bath, is it still ok to boil it a few days ahead of the date you would like to take it if you won't be able to prepare it right before?
Many thanks :)
violet

Re: Preparing Bath ahead of time

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 29, 2009 10:00 am

Yes, you may prepare baths ahead of time and warm them for use. Keep them in the refrigerator to stay freshest.

Also, some folks make ice cubes out of them for longer storage. You boil a really concentrated solution, freeze it, pop the cubes out the tray (so you can use it for regular ice) and bag the cubes in the freezer. Just add hot water and there you are!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Preparing Bath ahead of time

Unread postby violet » Fri May 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Thank you! I think I may do both-keep some in the fridge and freezer!
violet

Disabled, how to carry bathwater?

Unread postby twodogs » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:24 am

I got my Lucky Mojo order and would like to do a my peaceful home bath, but I am disabled and when it says to carry the used bathwater to crossroads I know I cannot physically carry an entire washbasin (square plastic kind for washing dishes) full of water.

My question is that I know I won't be able to perform the work in the traditional manner, but what would be the best option for me to retain the power?

:arrow: Should I use much less water and kind of sponge bath myself instead of pouring and take the small amount I can carry?

or

:arrow: Use the usual amount carry what I can to crossroads, Dispose respectfully of the rest?

If the second option is best for me, what is the way I should dispose of the water keeping in mind that I cannot carry more than a few cups at a time. :?:
twodogs

Re: Disabled, how to carry bathwater?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:30 am

Hi there, twodogs,
You can carry a small bowl or even a cup of your bathwater to the cross roads. It does not have to be a huge basin full of water. I would take the bath as prescribed and then just take a smaller amount of water to the crossroads. Some folks also drive to the crossroads to dispose of their water, you don't have to walk there, so if driving is an option for you, you may want to consider that :-)

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lmlvr » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Thank you Miss. Cat and ELKnapp for your advice.
lmlvr

7, 9 13 herb (day) spirtual baths

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:26 pm

I want to use the 7, 9 and 13 herb(day) spiritual baths. My question is, do I begin with the 13 herb (day) bath followed by the 9 herb (day) and than the 7 herb (day) bathes...respectively? ...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: 7, 9 13 herb (day) spirtual baths

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Each has a different purpose. The order you suggested -- 13 Herb Bath first (for uncrossing), then 9 Herb Bath (for increasing spiritual discernmnt), then 7 Herb Bath (for drawing in good luck) makes a lot of sense.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: 7, 9 13 herb (day) spirtual baths

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks needed confirmation....
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

How many baths in one packet?

Unread postby snake » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:05 am

How many baths can you get out of one packet of salts? Do I pour the whole packet in one bath?
snake

Re: How many baths in one packet?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:52 am

snake

Usually one bath, or divided into two, depending on your purposes.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby snake » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:01 am

Whoops! I used only about a third or quarter of the packet for my bath. Well the bath salts smell so wonderful, it really won't be a burden to buy more to use.

Though I'm wondering (and maybe this needs a new thread) I bought a lavender love bath with intentions for finding a nice girl, but I've completely failed at dating because I simply don't have the time for these nice women I'm meeting. Do you think I could use the lavender love bath for a self-love type working?
snake

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 am

snake

Well, I'm by no means an expert but I'm going to say no.The Lavender Love Drops line is meant to attract a lover of the same sex for a loving relationship. If you want a bath to feel better about yourself then you'd need something else.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:51 pm

snake

Are you a gay woman? The Lavender Love line is to attract members of your own sex for intimate relations. If you want a "nice girl" and you are straight, you should work with the Adam & Eve line of products. Don't work on finding a "nice girl" until you have time for the "nice girl," or she will end up getting upset and you don't want that.

I would use the King Solomon line for "self-love" and if I was a man, the Nature line.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby snake » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes, I am a gay female. I've been sort of working on a 'I'm my own best lover" thing recently and taking better care for myself and taking myself on dates. I figured that I'm interested in women and I am a woman so Lavender Love could work. Is King Solomon used for this sort of thing? I was also thinking maybe chuparrosa because I like how it smells, but I know that isn't always the best reason to choose a product.
snake

which order to do baths in

Unread postby Reynolds » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:54 am

Hi guys,
stpid question here :oops:

I'm doing an intensive round of uncrossing/cleansing baths, followed by Road opening and the good luck.

I'm not doing it according to the moon phases etc..., I'm doing 3 of each, but also want to do a preliminary protection bath ( a single one), and I wonder whether I should do it after the uncrossing part, or after the road opening ones. The reason this is hurried is because I want to prepare for a specific very important event ( and I figure doing them will help me in general).

Any suggestions would be appreciated,
thanks
Reynolds

Re: which order to do baths in

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Definitely cleans yourself before doing protection.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 pm

snake

For self-love type work I would use: Healing, Blessing, King Solomon would be good because it encourages wisdom, and a love type oil--in your case Lavender love, or Chuparosa--that is a love bringing oil, or just straight up Love Me.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Reynolds » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Thanks Hail,

ok so ill open the road and bring in good stuff after uncrossing followed by protection
Reynolds

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Reynolds

ok so ill open the road and bring in good stuff after uncrossing followed by protection[/quote]

That sounds very good.
Turnsteel

Newbie Questions about Baths and Cleansings

Unread postby lachina » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:08 am

hi everyone, i was just wondering (i;m new to all this) after doing the washing when can we take a regular showers? :oops:
lachina

Re: Question from a newbie about cleansing bath

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:26 am

I've been taught to wait for 24 hours.
cabriellenil

Unread postby lachina » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:24 am

ok, i was told to do the 7 day one.
lachina

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 am

sonia

Well, shower normally before the bath of course, you are doing that right?
Turnsteel

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:43 am

I think sonia means when can one shower again after a spiritual cleansing, which for me is 24 hours...but yes, you should take a regular shower and wash your hair, etc. before the spiritual bath too.
cabriellenil

Unread postby lachina » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:01 am

oh, ok. ill do that tomorrow.! lol. i didn't even think about doing that
lachina

Unread postby SONIA123 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:19 am

24 hours
SONIA123

Spiritual bath method

Unread postby zee » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:44 am

Where I live I cannot have a 'tub bath', just a shower. How do i modify the (spiritual) bath into a shower version? I feel certain this issue must have already been addressed before but cant find it on the forum archives..please advise!
thanks
Z
zee

Re: Spiritual bath method

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 am

Spiritual baths are generally not really "tub baths" as most do not involve soaking. It's just generally more convenient to use a tub than not for most. However, get a washtub or something similar and stand in that in your shower stall. You then pour the bath over and down yourself, or upwards on yourself depending on the condition bath that you're taking. You can then collect some of that used bathwater from the tub for disposal at a crossroads or wherever else may be called for.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Creative uses of Bath salts

Unread postby Lucylookingskyward » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:39 am

This is just a thought, but I was curious to know what everyone else had to say on the matter. When laying a trick, would it be feasible to dissolve the bath salts in water, pray over the water for intention, then sprinkle the water as you might a sachet powder? The water could be deployed on property, sprayed on carpets, left in the path of targets, and because its water it'll be more likely to dry without stain (as oil might) and less detectable (as sachet powder can be).

I have no experience with bath salts, but, as I said, I was curious. :D

Thanks, everyone!
Lucylookingskyward

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 am

Sorry, I read this post after 7 months, I hope my reply still helps. :lol:

when I want to take a 'short cut' shower instead of a long bath. I put the herbs in a muslin cloth and wrap the cloth around the shower and tie it with a rubber band... I hold the shower above my head and (if i want to collect the water) i hold a cup in between my breasts or under my chin.. :shock:

Yesterday, I poured a little shower gel in another bottle, added some water and the herbs (you can add bolied herbal water) and shoke the bottle vigorously, poured the soapy mixture all over myself and scrubbed myself thoroughly. did the same for shampoo... I think I am going to do it as often as possible... :D

the herbal bath is so effective that, it unfolds, gives a clearer vision, and opens new roads... MAKE IT A REGULAR PRACTICE... :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:50 am

stelselv

These are great ideas :D
But if I'm not mistaken, the herb baths actually need to be steeped in water for a specific number of minutes (13 minutes for the 13 herb bath and so on) so maybe this can only apply to herb baths like hyssop.

I'll definitely add some bath crystal water/herb water to my shampoos and showering soaps, though! :D

Thanks for the suggestion!
Annabelle
silver_disc

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:16 am

A word of warning to the people who are tying their bath herbs to the showerhead and letting the water run down over them: GREAT if you're doing cleansing work. Not so great if you're trying to draw positive and desirable things towards you. Then you want to stand in a bucket and move the water upwards over yourself. I'd hate to see any of you wash your prosperity down the drain.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:52 am

NotDorianGray

And here I was thinking about adding some Look Me Over bath crystal water to my shampoos and body wash.. Would this not work, then? :?
silver_disc

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 am

Up is for drawing, down is for sending away. You could put it in your body wash, and scrub yourself from your feet up to your head, and shampoo your hair last of all.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby silver_disc » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:49 am

NotDorianGray

Or could I shampoo my head, leave it in while I wash my body upwards, then finally rinse off my shampoo?

silver_disc

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:56 am

I wouldn't. Bottom to top!
NotDorianGray

bath 4 everyday?

Unread postby detached » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:24 am

hello lovely people! i was wonderin is there a soap or bath that i can bathe with everyday 2 keep bad stuff dwn, and thats good 4 luck, money, prosperity, etc.? i have already performed my 13 herb bath. so jus wntd 2 kno.
detached

Re: bath 4 everyday?

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 am

Parrot Botanicals No. 333 Lucky Soap.
NotDorianGray

Re: bath 4 everyday?

Unread postby detached » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:12 am

thanku NDG!
detached

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:39 pm

You could take your shower then dust yourself with powder or anoint yourself with oil, starting at your feet.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:00 am

Thank you, NDG and cleopatra! :D
silver_disc

Re: Creative uses of Bath salts

Unread postby silver_disc » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:05 am

Yep, definitely!

Bath crystal water can be added to water used to wash your clothes so you can "dress for success", this is an often-used method :D

It would probably be more effective if you dissolved the crystals in less water, of course, so it would be more concentrated then say, using a packet in a bathtub of water, lol.

And of course, used bathwater shouldn't be re-used.. Er, unless it's something like an attraction bath for a particular person, and you spray some of the used bathwater onto his doorstep.

Hope this helps!
Annabelle :D
silver_disc

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:39 am

Happy to I have new info about bath. :lol:

Now I am doing a 13 herb bath/shower. I am trying to cleanse myself by uncrossing, unjinxing, breaking barriers (from top to toe).

I didn't know to that I had to wash from top to toe, or from bottom to top... :mrgreen:

stelselv

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 am

But if I'm not mistaken, the herb baths actually need to be steeped in water for a specific number of minutes (13 minutes for the 13 herb bath and so on) so maybe this can only apply to herb baths like hyssop.

I'll definitely add some bath crystal water/herb water to my shampoos and showering soaps, though! :D

I read about this cleansing bath on a website about a year ago, it was stated as to do it only during wanning moon... I was not doing it regularly, there was no info on steeping the herbs for 13mins or so, infact only 5 herbs were mentioned.. I improvised after joining this forum and purchasing products from LM... :roll:

I grind the herbs in a coffee grinder first, steep in the bath tub, and i am ready to go... I have had success with this bath, since I began 4 weeks ago. It has been a road opener for me... :shock:

However from now onwards, I will follow as per advised by NDG, ----- 13 mins, top to bottom, or bottom to top...washing away, or drawing, etc......................................... HOPING FOR A WIDER ROAD TO BE OPENED........................... :lol:
stelselv

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells