Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fast Luck Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
Miss_Liz

Fast Luck Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:22 pm

I just finished my first Fast Luck bath and I think I spent more time playing with the pyrite grit at the bottom of my tub than praying. I don't know why I'm so tickled by there being pyrite in the bath crystals but I LOVE it. I managed to pick some of the grit out and put it in my money sweetening honey jar. I just love they put so much into their products instead of just some salts, dye and oils.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Fast Luck bath crystals

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Thanks for the kind endorsement. We do make out products with a lot of care and love, strong magical ingredients, powerful intentions, and -- always -- our prayers for your success.

BCR-HOO-FAST
Fast Luck Bath Crystals
$5.50

The way you picked up the pyrite and used it is EXACTLY right! That's what it's there for.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Fast Luck bath crystals

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:28 am

I use muslin bags for baths, which makes it easier to save the herbs. Also keeps my bathtub drain from clogging.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

veggiekiller88
Re: Fast Luck Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:52 pm

I understand that this may not be the most traditional way to use them, but I have some fast luck bath crystals on hand and was wondering if I could make a lucky hand wash with them for playing scratch offs. I figured I could make them last longer that way. Of course, if it would be better to use them for an actual bath, dressing my clothes, or making a floor wash, I will do one of those things instead. I just enjoy figuring out new ways to use products, and this seemed like a good idea to me.

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:52 pm

I like the idea of using the bath crystals as a hand wash. They also sell a herb mix, Gambler's Gold Lucky Seven Hand Wash, http://www.herb-magic.com/gamblers-gold-one.html .

veggiekiller88

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Sorry, I don't know why it double posted. Not my fault lol

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, veggiekiller420"],
That's absolutely fine.
And don't worry abut the double-posting. We were having some technical problems on the forum but I believe that Nagasiva got it fixed.
Take care
veggiekiller420 wrote:I understand that this may not be the most traditional way to use them, but I have some fast luck bath crystals on hand and was wondering if I could make a lucky hand wash with them for playing scratch offs. I figured I could make them last longer that way. Of course, if it would be better to use them for an actual bath, dressing my clothes, or making a floor wash, I will do one of those things instead. I just enjoy figuring out new ways to use products, and this seemed like a good idea to me.

veggiekiller88

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida! By the way, I really enjoyed you as last week's guest on the LM radio show!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Fast Lucky is one of my favorite oils as well. I have not performed the full spell, but use the oils frequently, when the feeling hits me. Good luck with your work Miss_Liz.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”