Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Confusion Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
DATZZZ

Unread post by DATZZZ » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:51 am

Okay, I am stumped. How and why would someone use Confusion Bath Crystals in a spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Confusion Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 am

For one thing, it can be used s a "sneaky trick." You could add it to the salt that is used by the city to melt snow and ice and your evil neighbors would have to step in it to get to their car.

DATZZZ

Unread post by DATZZZ » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:57 am

Oh, thank you, Miss Aida. I get it.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:46 am

To confuse an enemy it can be dissolved in water and sprinkled al around his or her car. The water will evaporate, but the enemy will have to walk through it to enter the car.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:08 pm

I have been asked what use, if any, Confusion Bath Crystals might have. The questioner (a tellephone reading client of mine) even suggested, jokingy, that she was already confused enough and "could not imagine taking a bath to become more confused!"

After we both finished laughing, i explained that two great old traditional ways to use bath crystals are to make floor wash and to sprinkle some into laundry water. So, let's say you have a roommate or visiting family member in the house who is overly critical, harsh, and picky. One way to diffuse the problem is to render the person confused, so as to more easily rule them and take charge of the situation.

So ... mix Confusion Bath Crystals and Essence of Bend-Over Bath Crystals into scrub water and mop the kitchen floor. Call the person's name as you do so. That'll mess with the person's mind.

Or ... mix Confusion Bath Crystals with Restless Bath Crystals and do the person's laundry, calling him or her by name and asking for the person to become confused in mind and restless enough to want to move out of the house.

Good luck.

BCR-HOO-CONF
Confusion Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”