Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Essence of Bend-Over Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.
butchcomer
Essence of Bend-Over Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by butchcomer » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 am

I want to say how helpful Essence of Bend Over has been in my situation! I have used the bath crystals and sachet powders.

I have need lately to deal with banks and county offices where the bureaucracy is mind boggling. It seems that asking for copies of documents, getting things notorized, etc. is pretty much effortless while using Essence of Bend Over!

I kinda just walk in, find a worker and say: "I need to get these papers." or whatever and folks are jumping to assist me WITHOUT giving me the run around! :D

As always, LM, Thanks for potent, high quality products! Just to let everyone know, Essence of bend Over is a big help when dealing with stuffy pencil pushers!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Essence of bend Over

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 am

That's wonderful to hear! Essence of Bend Over is great for cutting through bureaucractic nonsense :-)
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Essence of Bend-Over Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:10 am

Essence of Bend-Over Bath Crystals are good for a body bath or for use in the laundry.

BCR-HOO-ESSE
Essence of Bend-Over Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”