Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 19th, 2013

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 19th, 2013

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun May 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

LadyB0923
Newly Registered

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 19th, 2013

Unread post by LadyB0923 » Sun May 12, 2013 3:39 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: LadyB0923

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name: N/A

3) Your area code and location: 719, Louisiana

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before either about this issue or another situation? No.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? Yes, but of course this is taking time.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I'm involved with a man who wants out of his marriage, but the woman isn't letting go. She came out here to stir up trouble & because of me she isn't leaving. They have 2 babies which he is unsure if he's the father of (the wife has cheated). I haven't had anything to do with their marriage ending but she is playing the victim role. She is taking a lot of his money which is postponing his plans to move forward AND GET OUT. I know that she's seen readers and that's how she knows things about us. I've done spell work and things have been moving along at times slowly and other times very fast. He loves me and wants a future with me, but he can not do this alone. We've already made plans for our future. He is suffering and financially unstable. I'm not sure EXACTLY what this woman is doing to him. She mistreats him and the children, and threatens him a lot. He needs support & care.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? May 19, 2013

(heavily edited by the deft hand of Joseph Magnuson, who tried his best to get this description under two full paragraphs.)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: heavily edited for space/time,

Mojoqueen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mojoqueen » Sun May 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Please excuse me for being able to call in tonight, I had a family emergency!!

(Moderator's Note: I think we should assume the above sentence is an indicator that Mojoqueen will not be able to join us tonight. - Joseph Magnuson)

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Mojoqueen

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 252 NC

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): hv I been cursed? I met someone who were friends later stopped being friends bc I was getting bad vibes about her and she also does rootwork and since then I hv lost my dog, my car, my job, and my boyfriend! My money used to flow like water and now my well is dry! Help, what can I do to get my life back? (Money, job, car, and boyfriend) I need advice for all situations!

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Sunday May 19, 2013

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 17, 2013 9:06 pm

It is time to sign up for this Sunday's Show y'all!!!

Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

This Week's Guest will be Dr E. from AIRR, and I highly suggest y'all sign up quickly!!! Hooray!!!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... itle=Dr._E.

http://conjuredoctor.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=2

thank-you,-dr-e-at-airr-t7341.html
Here is a thank you page to Dr E.!!!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM ET in the "live chat" of Blog Talk Radio!!

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

monimo

Unread post by monimo » Sat May 18, 2013 5:07 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: monimo

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Monica

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 917 Rockaway Beach/Manhattan

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) I am awaiting an email reading with ConjureMan Ali. I had a phone conversation with catherine when I caught her on the phone when she was closing up her shop a few weeks ago. She gave me some quick advice that was very helpful.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? I had a general 15-minute reading with Nadia the other evening, and she briefly touched on these issues using her cartomancy. The reading was generally positive.

I'm nearly finished with a children's book manuscript and would like to know about the path ahead and how to overcome stage fright issues related to publishing. I've been working as a writer (and in other capacities) in New York City for the past five years and have been working more behind-the-scenes than anything else. I am ready to push forward but still feel hesitation with my voice and lack of focus. I'm working on breaking through negative thought patterns with various methods including therapy, meditation, and candle rituals.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 5/19/2013

(heavily edited description by Joseph Magnuson to better acknowledge time constraints, removing entirely the second query)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun May 19, 2013 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: heavily edited to remove two entire additional paragraphs of further information

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Sat May 18, 2013 5:18 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: SatinIce

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 914

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation? No.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? No.

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): My life has been a chaotic mess for the past 4 years. Everything has gone bad. I have lost everything and just want to know what's going on. I can't seem to get back on track.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? May 19

(brief post clean-up for clarity by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun May 19, 2013 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarified and edited slighty for smoother readability while on air
TawanaNicole

leo7
Newly Registered

Unread post by leo7 » Sat May 18, 2013 10:08 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Leo7

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Chris

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):
703 from woodbridge,VA

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation??
NO

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?
Yes. From Miss Michaele. Dec 30, 2011

I cannot seem to draw more money to me, keep money, or find adequate employment. There always seems to be something breaking, mainly my car or an unexpected bills or bill increase. I have lived paycheck to paycheck all my live. Could this have anything to do with Jupiter in retrograde in Aquarius in the 9th house.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
May 19th 2013

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Sun May 19, 2013 11:26 am

1) your lucky mojo forum name: miraclesnlove

2) your blog talk radio name ( if different): none

3) your area code and location (please do not post full phone number): 601 mississippi

4) have you had a reading with Conjureman Ali or Catherine before, either privately or on the radio talk show? No.

5) have you gone to readers or other rootworkers about this situation?? If so, who and when? March 2013, miss michaele

6) please give us a brief description of your situation. ( Please be brief): I am trying to get insight on if I will get into the housing that I applied for anytime soon. I need to move into my own place soon, the environment my child and I am living in is weighing on me and I have been trying some things but I need insight on this. I am a single mother and am trying to come into my own. Seems like blocks are there despite what I try and do.

7) on what date will you be in the radio show que? may 19, 2013

(edited for clarity and presentation by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun May 19, 2013 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity, sentence structure, presentation of questions

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun May 19, 2013 3:15 pm

We've taken all the clients that we can today, but you can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-may-26th,-2013-t25155.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “2013 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”