Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 11th, 2013

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 11th, 2013

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Go to this link 2013-radio-show-pre-call-ids-f70.html

and look for Find the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For June 30, 2013" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For July 7, 2013").

You can also find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

be_777

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 11th, 2013

Unread post by be_777 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:42 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: be_777

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Boeing 777

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 925, San Francisco, CA

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

Yes, about another situation.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation?

No.

On July 3, I suffered a kidney stone attack. This was not my first incident with kidney stones and is not likely to be the last. My first kidney stone was in 2001 and I have had several attacks since that have landed me in hospital emergency rooms for pain. For the most recent attack, it has been a month since the stone dropped out of the kidney and has become stuck just above the bladder causing me considerable pain until I undergo a procedure to remove it. I am getting medical treatment, so I'm not seeking rootwork for my medical problem. However, I am wondering if a reading shows if I will always have this problem with kidney stones throughout my life.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 11

moschino23

Unread post by moschino23 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:51 pm

1) Moschino 23
2)
3) 704 NC area code

4) In 2011 I was both on the show and had private readings with Miss cat and Miss Bri. Things were going in my favor then did a u turn and have changed for the worse.

5) yes Miss Bri, a year or so back

6) I was involved with a woman who used me to get pregnant. She wanted me to be a stay at home dad so I quit my job to help raise my kids along with her two kids from a previous marriage. She is bipolar and very manipulative. She moved out of state, giving me no reason for doing so. Her ex husband has custody of his two kids now and he has told me that he would testify on my behalf for custody of my kids. I need rootwork help getting custody of my children to get them away from this bipolar manipulative woman.

red2witch
HRCC Student

Unread post by red2witch » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:03 am

1) red2witch

2) Same

3) 518-NY

4) I haven't gotten any readings from ConjureMan Ali or Catherine ever.

5) I haven't gotten any readings from any other readings on this issue.

6) My ex and I broke up on July 18, 2013. I want to know if we will be getting back together. If so, when? I also want to know if he is with someone else now.

7) August 11, 2013

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:29 am

It is time to sign up for this Sunday's Show y'all!!!

Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

This Week's Guest will be Dr E. from AIRR, and I highly suggest y'all sign up quickly!!! Hooray!!!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... itle=Dr._E.

http://conjuredoctor.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=2

Here is a thank you page to Dr E.!!!
thank-you,-dr-e-at-airr-t7341.html-sid= ... 56d3f2eee1

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM ET in the "live chat" of Blog Talk Radio!!

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Isolte
HRCC Student

Unread post by Isolte » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:49 am

Yay! I love Dr. E! Looking forward to tomorrow's show!!

Queen-e
HRCC Student

Unread post by Queen-e » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:33 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Queen-e

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):Queen-e

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):760

Yes, I have had readings several times, but not in regard to this issue.

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

No.

I am calling about my nephew Steve and his wife Rhonda who has separated recently, about 2 weeks ago. They have a little boy and a baby on the way. She is 23, a Virgo, and he is 24, a Libra on the cusp of Virgo. Will they get back together? What rootwork should I do to help them? I have a picture to work with.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?8-11-2013

KissedByRa79
Newly Registered

Unread post by KissedByRa79 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:57 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: KissedByRa79

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):KissedByRa

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):347-nyc

I had a reading in 2011.

No

I want to change career paths, and move.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 8/11/13

roxthefox

Unread post by roxthefox » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:45 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: roxthefox

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 403- Canada

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?):

No

No

I have been trying to plan a trip in October, with a friend, which is really important to me. There seems to be obstacles coming from my friend's side, most of which I think are excuses. Do you see our travel plans working out?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Aug 11

dazzle42
Newly Registered

Unread post by dazzle42 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:25 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: dazzle42

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 719
4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?):

No

No

I am an expecting mother of a little girl. Her father and I hae not been together and it breaks my heart. I wan to know if you see reconciliation in my future I really want her daddy in her life. IS there anything I can do to help this situation or is he gone forever.

eliza
Newly Registered

Unread post by eliza » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: ELIZA

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):SAME

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 940 TEXAS

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? NO

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? NO

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I have a constant problem with money...too hard to get and when I do it is impossible to keep. Why do I consistently have obstacles to money? I really want to know if my husband is getting ready to cross, and I realize this question is not very nice, but I want to know.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? Aug 11

dazzle42
Newly Registered

Unread post by dazzle42 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:37 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: dazzle42

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 719

No

No

I am a soon to be single mother and my daughters father left me. I love himvery much and want to know if there is any way to recconcile and be with his so my daughter can have both parents

AUG 11

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:16 pm

We've taken all the callers we can for this show. You can sign up for NEXT week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-august-18th,-2013-t25879.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2013 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”