• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Crossing Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Crossing Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby path2success » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:58 am

I apologise, this question maybe a repeat but i couldn't find a clear answer the first time. I've also read all the material on the site. Since other lives are involved I wanna make sure I know the significance of powders I use:

1. What would adding restless powder to a break up spell result in? I couldn't find info on the site for the restless line of products.

2. Crossing as I read on the site is harmful(causes bad luck & ill health) but when i called I was told it will only cause confusion between them so I really dont know if I should use it.

3. Goofer dust - seriously messes up peoples lifes upto death - is this advisable when all i want them is to seperate from each other. No physical harm to either of them. I do want them to hate each other & seperate but that's it.
path2success

Re: Crossing,Goofer,Restless significance

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:04 am

You should just do a break-up bottle spell for what you want. That has dog and cat hair in it with nails, for them to fight like cats and dogs.

Goofer dust and crossing is to mess with someone who is bothering you personally, such as hotfooting a bad neighbor or boss. I would not recommend any of them for break-up work.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby path2success » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:15 am

Thank you Mary! What about restless? Is that also harmful?
path2success

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:40 am

path2success

Restless powder falls in the same tract as Hotfooting. If you Hotfoot the rival in a break-up, the rival might just leave and take your target with her. I have seen that happen a few times. You don't want that.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby path2success » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:59 am

Oh my God, Thank you so much Mary for the clarification, I would have ended up losing him this way...Magic is quite unpredictable and so I wanted to be sure. Thanks a lot...
path2success

Crossing Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby BMoore » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 am

In preparing a vinegar jar to sour a relationship between 2 people (not lovers though), is it ok to use Crossing Powder instead of the Inflammatory Confusion? I realized, I forgot to put the IC in my order. But since they're both negative in nature, I thought it's also possible. Otherwise, I'll place an order. :)

Another question, although not related to LM powders...I read somewhere about using cigarette ashes in spells, to cause depression. Any insight on this?

Thanks.
BMoore

Re: Crossing Powder vs Inflammatory Confusion

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:00 am

Crossing powder is aimed at messing people's lives up, not necessarily to cause them to break up. If things are turned upside down in their world that stress may impact their relationship, but to really cause fights and discord with a sour jar you may want to add Inflammatory Confusion.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Crossing Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby jazzie » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 pm

i've been reading about crossing powder and how you can mail it to someone....

i know you don't have to include a return address on the envelope but will it still get stamped as coming from your state, therefore the person would know where it came from?

also, what/how do you mail it?

wondering if any of you have mailed crossing powder to someone and how you did it...

thx
jazzie

Re: Crossing Powder - Mailing It

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:33 am

Yes, all stamped mail will be stamped as coming from the state where it was mailed. So your target may (if they look at an envelope with no return address) read the stamp and say "Hey, this comes from XX state, this must be Mr Y who sent this."

If you live anywhere within driving distance of this person, you can go to their house and sprinkle Crossing powder on their doorstep so they'll step in it and be "crossed up".

If that is not possible, you'll want to think about another method of crossing this person if you want to stay anonymous. Try a Crossing Spell Kit, which can be worked long-distance on a person:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

You must cleanse yourself after working with any Crossing powder or products or the bad luck will stick to you. Take a bath in Hyssop tea and recite the 51st Psalm.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 am

jazzie: You could also mail the letter-to-be-sent in a larger envelope, to a friend in another state and have them drop it in the mail for you. That way the Postage Cancellation stamp will have your friends state on it and not yours. That is, of course, if you have a friend who would do this for you!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jazzie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 pm

guys...
im thinking of doing both the crossing spell kit and mailing the letter...
do you think this is too much and maybe its just better to stick to one method?
jazzie

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 pm

I would consider mailing the letter part and parcel of performing the spell!

SPD-HOO-CROS
Crossing Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jazzie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 pm

cat,

didn't get the phrase here...
jazzie

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 pm

"part and parcel" is an idiomatic English-language phrase meaning an obligatorily contained portion.

Here are web definitions:

Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
Definition of PART AND PARCEL
: an essential or integral component <stress was part and parcel of the job>
First Known Use of PART AND PARCEL
15th century

The Free Dictionary:
part and parcel (of something)
something that cannot be separated from a condition or activity

Using English:
Idiom Definitions for 'Part and parcel'
If something is part and parcel of your job, say, it is an essential and unavoidable part that has to be accepted.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jazzie » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm

thx cat!
jazzie

Dressing candle with crossing powder

Unread postby rita » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Hello,

I would like to jinx my ex boyfriend using crossing powder. He lives over an hour away from me and his birthday is rapidly coming up on Nov 2. My ex likes scented candles so I had an idea of buying a few scented candles..he likes pumpkin..the candles I was thinking of purchasing are already in glass jars with glass lids therefore the candle itself cannot be removed. However, I thought about spitting on the outside of the glass jar and then rolling the candle jar in crossing powder (my spit activates the powder and acts as a glue) and then wrapping each candle jar in brown paper so that the powder does not rub off in the mail packaging. when he opens or unwrapped each candle he must touch the cursed powder on the outside of the jar getting the powder on his hands and most likely his clothes and surrounding counter top or table.

The LM crossing powder smells really good, he might think its some sort of fragrant potpourri and lazily dust the powder onto the floor.

I was trying to think of a spell that would cause him to lose everything, his job, his current girlfriend, his friends, his money, his hair, his health, his appearance, his car. I read on another posting that castor oil could be used to adhere the powder as well because castor oil is bitter and has a "laxative" effect in that it will cause loss. Any ideas or advice on a spell that I can use perhaps when he lights the candle or is the fact that he gets the crossing powder on his hands good enough?

P.S. I also plan on sending him a birthday card laced with the crossing powder.
rita

Re: Crossing Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 pm

You have definitely got some good ideas for sneaky tricks going on here. Good luck -- and be sure to cleanse yourself after doing this kind of work, okay?

SPD-HOO-CROS
Crossing Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Crossing Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby rita » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:04 am

Thanks Cat for your reply. I already have the crossing powder and the uncrossing bath salts to bathe in and rue oil to anoint my body with after I bathe in the uncrossing salts.
Last edited by Miss Aida on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed the coding for the quote box.
rita

Unread postby battievamp » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:49 am

First, wow, lots of great ideas on this page. I'm going to have to try them. When I called the shop they told me I could run as many spells as I wanted, as long as I finish one, I can start another one the same day. I thought I had to wait for each spell to finish, like 2 or 4 weeks, so that was a great correction.
I assumed I would be putting too much focus on it and it would be overkill. I like the idea of being able to run more spells, plus being new it is helping me get familiar with things. Reading on the forum is very helpful, thanks to everyone who answers, it really sparks ideas. A lot of times I don't have to ask questions because I find the answers on here in one fashion or another.

I have made some mistakes in my first attempts, like using "Crossing Incense" instead of powder, or forgetting to spit on it. I was told if my intent was strong enough it would still work. I did lay the crossing powder on his door step, walking backward 7 times, and I attempted to curse him bad luck, being new, and nervous at an apartment complex at night for the first time, I had a hard time counting my backward steps and laying the powder, but I"m pretty sure I did it correctly, the nice thing is the snow, the white powder blends right in so no need to hide it like in September.

I also ran a powder white donut through the crossing powder and bagged it separate. I ate a normal pack and crumbled up the last one and made a mess with it. He's a neat freak, so I knew he'd get pissed, which he did and promptly cleaned it up, however he used a rag and I'm not sure any got on him, so my idea might not have worked on that one. Though he might have stepped in some of the crumbs on the floor while cleaning, I can't be sure. I'm trying to get some in his shoe, but I'm going to have to be creative to accomplish that.

My question. Can I lay the Crossing Powder on my own doorstep, and when he walks in it I can collect it and add it to another type of spell?
My main goal is to turn his luck from good to bad. Plus getting him to pay child support.

My other question is. And hopefully this is the right area to ask this. I've been using the crossing powder to attempt to turn his luck from good to bad.
If I add a honey jar (a different spell), to attempt to sweeten him to paying his child support, something he doesn't do, will that interfere with the bad luck I'm attempting to create? I mean, one spell seems to be negative and the honey jar is to get him to pay his child support, maybe being new, I'm over thinking things.

Any advice or ideas are appreciated.
Battievamp
battievamp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:10 pm

Good Evening, Battievamp,
It's always nice when we make mistakes. I am a firm believer that we retain the correct information permanently when we do so. I call it" The School of Hard Knox".
And your mistakes were not: "earth-shattering"!
You're pretty brave laying the crossing powder no your own doorstep. I don't know if I would have the courage to do that because I would fear that someone I love (especially me) would accidentally walk on it. But, if you're positive that nobody else will, then that's a good idea!
And, yes, you can use the honey jar to sweeten him into paying. That's not a conflict of interest.
You could also try these products: www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
All-in-all, sounds like you're doing a MARVELOUS job!
Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby battievamp » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:12 am

Miss Aida

I like "The School of Hard Knox", that's awesome. First when I make a screw up I'm like, shit! But, than when I do it a second time, it does seem to go smoother. I think with practice I'll get more comfortable. Right now, I'm pretty nervous still, most about the sneaking lol

All of his mail still comes to my address. And I read someone else's post about letters. So ever since I read that I have been dusting all of his mail with Pay Me Powder.
I few times I dusted them with the crossing powder. I want to try Essence of Bend Over, but I'm waiting to see if their is a change with the two powders I've been using...

Question: Can I use "Pay Me Powder" on my attorney? I can dust his letters too. I mean to get his lazy ass to actually fight properly for me? To get me the money I deserve?

Okay, you said one thing I was hoping I could get some clarification on. In regards to my own door step.

I was thinking of laying it on my own door step when he comes to get the kids. Easy enough for no one else to step in it because he comes to the front door, rings the bell every time, I never answer the door till the kids are ready to go out, half the time I had him a bag and he'll take it to the car, because the kids don't want to go they make up something to stall. So, I can just hand him the bag, than instruct the kids to go out the back door and stay off the porch. So, that would be easy, after he is gone I can just sweep it away, right??? Wait, shovel it away because it would be in the snow?

The other thing I'm doing is I ordered Mercury Dimes for my children, I made them into anklets and they wear them every time they go over to his house. I dust the dimes with Fiery Wall of Protection, this way they are safe from any tricks I lay, if they happen to walk through them. I could jump that up a notch if you think I need to by adding something to their bath waters to keep them safe? Let me know if you think what I am doing is good, or if you think I should up it some. I want to make sure they are safe, because their is a high chance they might walk in the tricks I lay. However, I'm being very specific in that the trick is ONLY for him, stating his full name with my intent. I hope this is correct. Plus the dimes are said to keep them safe. I have other powders I could use instead of the protection one, so if you feel one is better suited for their safety, please list it and if I didn't already order it I will do so. :)

Thanks again for your tips...
Blessings,
BattieVamp
battievamp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Hello, Battievamp,
I would thing that: Do AS I Say" would be better for your attorney.
www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
And, also, the commanding products www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
I am still a little hesitant abut using your doorstep. You've got snow to shovel. Some of that crossing powder could still stick around. And, sweeping it away is only half of what I would do. I would first spray the area with Florida water, or Holy Water, or Kosher salt and/or sea salt water and then follow it up with Chinese wash. I would also clean the broom with the same.
www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html
www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Maybe wait until there's not such a mess outside to work on your doorsteps? What about powdering where he would walk out of his car?
Happy New year
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby battievamp » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:43 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I am not going to use my doorstep now, as I thought about what you said, and if I shovel it, it goes into my garden, and I don't like that idea. So thanks for that advice.
I will stick to using his doorstep, scary but I also think it lends to the sneaky vibe. At times I have access to his car, outside of it only and can lay it down by his car door.

That spray bottle of yours is Genius, and gave me a great idea. I'm going to stay away from the tires as I don't want an accident, especially considering their might be another car involved. The spray bottle (used as a hair spray bottle), and I can easily spray his shoes with it when I drop the kids off, considering he leaves his shoes right next to the door.

Okay, I'm going to have to go order a few more oils for "Do As I Say" I have on hand "Bend Over", can I use that on attorney? ? ?

I want him to fight for my rights to the judge instead of just going along with whatever the other attorney say's. Like he needs to "grow a pair" I think my attorney is concerned with staying on the judge's good side. I want to "attempt" to lay something down at the court house next week, I can't get water inside, but once I'm in I could buy water, than I can mix bath crystals into water bottle and sprinkle around the outside of the court room door, specifically for my attorney and the judge. I can't lay down a powder because there is a court officer standing guard, but to sprinkle some water out of what appears to be a water bottle, I could get away with that, I could get my hand wet, and touch the door handle than go wash my hands? Not sure if I can touch it myself though??

Okay, I have some questions about Jinxes, Curses or Uncrossing, so I'll go find that section and post there.
Ya'll have great ideas, thanks for sharing them. :)

Happy New Years to Everyone at the Lucky Mojo!! :)
battievamp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, Battievamp,
Yes, you can use those products on your attorney!
Bend Over and Do AS I Say won't hurt you at all if you touch them.
Go get 'em!!
Happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby battievamp » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:29 am

Not to sound redundant, but I'm still having a problem counting 7 steps backwards (only because I'm afraid of being seen), while chanting something at the same time with each step. I really should be in this location at this hour, and that's why I'm nervous. So, I'm curious if I could lay the powder with my seven steps, and when I reach the end, say my curse and then spit on it? Would that work?

If not, I will just keep practicing, eventually I'll get it right if that is the correct way. But, from reading different posts, it appears some things have different ways to employ, so I thought I would ask if this was one of them. Thanks :)
battievamp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi, Battievamp,
Don't you have a dog? I thought you had a dog.
I use my dogs for everything: making me look like their pulling me; making me look like I'm picking up poop (while I'm laying tricks), I have even made them look like they've knocked me down (when I have to bury something etc. I do these things in front of zillions of people and nobody notices.
Anyway, yes, you can do that. But, it's better that you do it exactly as instructed. Better potency.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby battievamp » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:33 am

Greetings Miss Aida,

The dog trick is awesome. You have the best ideas. :)

I'm also going to practice with sugar, just to get the feel of it more, because I think you are right, it's more potent to do it exactly as instructed.
BattieVamp
battievamp

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:45 am

Miss Aida, you are so sneaky! I'll remember your tricks if I ever get a dog. Cats don't work the same way, really :) (I have two).

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells