• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:35 am

Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Sachets: Questions & Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Psychic Vision and King Solomon Sachet Powders

Unread postby Editrix » Fri May 22, 2009 6:19 pm

I am a big fan of sachet powders in general -- I'll sprinkle them on anything that stands stil long enough. But my favorite use is putting them on my skin after I shower in the morning to give that little extra oomph to whatever area needs an edge that day. The combination I've been using most frequently lately has been Psychic Vision and King Solomon Wisdom; I find that the two powders together really sharpen my natural intuition. I'm thankful I discovered this when I did, as it helped save my tail recently. I was working on some material that a client had sent me, and that inexplicable sense just started buzzing like crazy that something was off. So -- all the while certain I was being paranoid -- I did an Internet search on some of the keywords, and sure enough, there was the material, word for word. He'd pilfered the whole thing from somebody else's work. You can bet I'm no longer involved with the project ... and you can also bet I've made these two powders part of my daily routine.
Editrix

Re: Psychic Vision and King Solomon Sachet Powders

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun May 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Thanks for the personal experience -- and for giving folks a new idea on how to combine these two sachet powders. It helps that you already have some psychic gifts, of course, but i like the way the combination led you to come to a truthful judgement about the client, because discernment is one of King Solomon Wisdom's best uses.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mmcpower » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 am

Can I mix Follow Me boy and Dominate my Man powders?

Thanks for your help.
mmcpower

Re: Mixing Powders

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 am

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mmcpower » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 pm

jwmcclin

Thank you
mmcpower

follow me boy sachet powder and come to me sachet powder

Unread postby bellasr34 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:32 am

hi i was just wondering i hear you can use come to me oil on your genital area to bring a known lover back , now can i do the same thing with follow me boy powder and come to me powder on my genital areas to bring back my ex lover would it do the same thing.
bellasr34

Re: follow me boy sachet powder and come to me sachet powder

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 am

You can mix the two powders, if that is what you are asking. Putting such things on your privates, however, is only going to be highly effective if he contacts it with his own privates.

When mixing powders, though, try to keep in mind that some blend better than others. For instance, Dixie Love blends well with Marriage and Love me, but it does not blend well with Hot Foot.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby bellasr34 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 pm

thank you can i also use the oils down there like follow me boy, return to me and bewitching and lovers and love drawing oil down on my privates just before i go see him, along with the powders.
bellasr34

Unread postby mmcpower » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Ok so what is the secret to having this work - I have used this several times and nothing has happened. What am I doing wrong??? :(
mmcpower

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:48 pm

mmcpower

It could be a couple things.

One- you do not have the gift for this work and can not do it.

Two- you are not meant to have what you want no matter how much you want it or how hard you work

Three-The person you are working on is protected

Four- someone is working against you.

Do a divination or if you lack skill have one done by someone at the AIRR : http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Turnsteel

Cast Off Evil Mixed With Follow Me Boy?

Unread postby y2241 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Can I mix Cast Off Evil Sachet with Follow Me Boy Sachet and sprinkle them in my target's house in order to make him quit his bad habits and love me? or they'll "cancel" off the effect?

Thanks
y2241

Re: Cast Off Evil Mixed With Follow Me Boy?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:42 am

I would separate how you deploy them to keep each ones energy as strong as possible. So, you could still use 2 powders, but I wouldn't mix them.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Insurance and Bussiness

Unread postby SpecialK » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:09 pm

I've made a mixture of Lucky Mojo sachet powders for two purposes, one is to blow onto insurance papers being filed for a claim in order to get the insurance company to pay some doctor bills.. I've mixed a base of powdered sugar (to sweeten them) with few Lucky Mojo herbs and then added Lucky Mojo's Crown of Success, Victory, and Fast luck.
The second mixture is for our family business. It has been jinxed by a very strong conjurer. (Someone hired the conjurer). We are getting some help in fixing the situation but its taking some time. I've decided to blow some sachet powder onto the company christmas cards that are being mailed out. The effect I'm looking for is to regain our customer base and improve the business we still have. This mixture is also made up of a few Lucky Mojo herbs mixed into a base of powdered sugar and arrowroot as well as Lucky Mojo's Crown of Success, Good Luck, Fast Luck, Victory, and Attraction.
I want to add one of the following if any would be appropriate. I don't quite understand how the following are used. I have Do as I say, Commanding, Controlling and Bend Over. Would one of these sachet powders be appropriate in either of the two mixtures I've made above for the purposes I've listed? Thanks so much in advance. This is my first post!! I LOVE all the amazing Lucky Mojo products I've received. I haven't opened anything that I don't LOVE!! Seriously, way better than I imagined!!
SpecialK

Re: Insurance and Bussiness

Unread postby CopperFox » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 pm

To my way of thinking, the mixtures you've assembled are good as is. The other formulas you've mentioned border on coercive and I would be inclined to reserve those for work against those who may have crossed you or those who need dealing with in a more forceful/manipulative manner -- they just don't seem to fit with your customer sweetening mix nor your claim forms. There are some great threads related to the more coercive products you've mentioned. Search them out for ideas about how to use these products for some other types of work.
Good luck!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Re: Insurance and Bussiness

Unread postby SpecialK » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Thanks! I felt at odds (the reason I made a post) with adding one of the powders. My husband said the exact same thing you did. Thanks so much for responding, I feel clearer now. Blessings
SpecialK

Re: Cast of Evil + Follow me boy?

Unread postby y2241 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:10 am

thanks for your reply =D
y2241

Unread postby tnish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Would uncrossing, eucalyptus and wealthy way be a good combination?
Thanks In Advance
tnish

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm

No, keep cleansing and drawing work separate.
Turnsteel

Unread postby tnish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Oh shoot I already mixed them(only a small amount though). It sounds like I can combine the uncrossing and eucalyptus though correct?
tnish

Unread postby tnish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Also its seems like I would need to dispose of this batch, any special way that I would need to?
tnish

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 am

At a crossroads.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tnish » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:03 am

Thank You :D
tnish

Unread postby tnish » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:39 am

Just so Im clear uncrossing is about cleansing or purification correct?

Thanks to the members.
tnish

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:05 pm

tnish

This page should help clear up the idea behind UnCrossing. http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby tnish » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Thank you that did clear up in depth the background and history of it. As I now know from you telling me that drawing and cleansing work should remain seperate, I was just alluding to my previous question about if uncrossing and eucalyptus could be mixed together to uncross myself while cleansing and protecting.

Many Thanks
tnish

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:30 pm

tnish

Oh, sorry,lol. Eucalyptus would be best used in a bath and while a sachet powder can not be used in a bath, but it is an old and effective thing to powder yourself after a bath with a spiritual powder. So yes you can use the two together, just not at the same moment,lol.
Turnsteel

Unread postby tnish » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Wow youre like nonstop informational center!
Ya know I was thinking of putting the two powders in a flour sifter so I could ever so sparingly dust myself.
Dust myself like they do those funnel cakes with powder sugar lol.
tnish

Unread postby tnish » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Last question I promise. Any bad effects from using them at the same time?

The only reason Im inquiring about the powders so much is because I called the store for a little info on the mixing of the particular batch of powders(i.e. eucalyptus, uncrossing and wealthy way) and to see if it was do-able and was told it was. Then when I actually thought to come to the forum and ask for good measures thats when I was told that powders of those different types of work shouldnt be mixed. Now prior to coming to the messages board I had mixed them in a nice little container I had made for them, then finally after coming on here I found out that I had to dispose of them :( . So I had to dispose of a nice little amount of product and was wondering if I would have to dispose of another batch now(just the eucalyptus and uncrossing).

Thanks to the forum in advance!
tnish

Attraction,money and wealthy way sachets best results?

Unread postby citizenrule » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:16 am

i just received my LM orders this evening...thanks alot lm
any good ways to u Attraction,money and wealthy way sachets to get best result?
citizenrule

Re: Attraction,money and wealthy way sachets best results?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:10 am

Well, powders have very specific ways to deploy them - dressing papers is one of them. You can dress your money while praying over it that it bring more your way, and then spend the money wisely on things that you actually need or on things for your business. If you have any applications going out, dress that. You can also use it to dress yourself if you are going to be in situations where you may be able to make new contacts that will bring more money in.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

various love powder mixing.

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun May 23, 2010 12:58 am

well when i recieve my big order this week i will have some powders that i can only use in the future. these are what im getting... 1 do as i say powder 2 follow me girl powder 3 return to me powder 4 love me powder.

can any of these be mixed with eachother in any way? i dont have attraction powder either :cry:
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Re: various love powder mixing.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 5:47 am

Yes, follow me...with attraction and return to me.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: various love powder mixing.

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 pm

wraithklewn

You can mix all of these together but if I were you I would actually make 2 mixes, the first would combine all 4 sachets and be appropriate when more compelling was in order, the second I would only combine return to me and love me--it is a softer and sweeter mix that you can use when the compelling edge might be too much.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

hotfoot,break up and crossing powders together?

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:15 pm

so next order is being planned now. short reading tomorrow and ill see where it leads to. but i was wondering if for one target using these 3 sachet powders.. break up, hotfoot and crossing all combined. is this too much to mix together and mess up my intentions?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Re: hotfoot,break up and crossing powders together?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Yes this is fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: hotfoot,break up and crossing powders together?

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:14 pm

hehe sweet. thanks Stars...this trick is going to be fun for me.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
wraithklewn

Improving workplace networking: sachet powder blend

Unread postby zee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Looking for some help in devising my candle 'dressing':

Situation: At my workplace I need some colleagues (men and women) to notice me in a platonic way, and be impressed with my work. I do my best but they are a close knit group. We dont have a well defined role hierarchy, and so there is no well defined 'boss' other than the manager, but a lot of networking goes on just the same.

i want to create a generic powder blend, using Lucky Mojo sachet powders, to keep with me that I can dress the folks i want to hang out with....its also hard to have a HJ as so one has a workspace from where i can get personal effects...

how does this sound:

boss fix, attraction, bewitching , ...?

I am a bit lost for how to do this, would appreciate a bit of insight in creating the right flavor...thx!
zee

Re: Improving workplace networking: sachet powder blend

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:45 pm

These would work well together, I would also add Steady Work powder to the mix, and, if there were people in the group with a tendency to back-bite, i would blend in Stop Gossip as well.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Improving workplace networking: sachet powder blend

Unread postby zee » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:53 am

Thanks cat! I did create the above mentioned blend of 3 and it seemed to be working very nicely, will add these 2 asap to the blend. Thanks soooo much!
zee

Re: LM sachets

Unread postby butchcomer » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 am

The powders you have sound like a great combination! I would take a pinch of each one, mix them together along with some dirt from the parking lot where you guys work. I would sprinkle that mixture near her drivers side door of her car so she HAS to walk on it and say her name out loud as you deploy this mixture! Additionally you should use the sachet powder to dust your body after you shower: no need to over-do it, just use it like regular "baby powder" again speak out loud as you dust yourself: speak your intention, something like: "_______, you wish to make up with me and your deep desire is to be with me in a passionate relationship full of love & affection." Save the extra powders you have, no need to throw them away...use them time and again. Praying over the sachets is good, no special prayer just use your own words. Keep us posted, can't wait to hear of your success! Good luck!
butchcomer

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:19 am

Sachet powders are also excellent to use when dressing papers or any object where oil would be noticeable. You can dress any innocuous memo or business paper to give to her with a combination of the sachet powders you mentioned, drawing the powder towards yourself as you dress the paper and praying your petition. Then hand them to her and voila, she has come into immediate contact with your work. A note: dress the papers LIGHTLY. A little sachet goes a long, long way.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:22 am

Two great replies! Thanks Bri and Butchcomer! Even though I did not post the original question it is nice to be able to read a knowledgeable thread through!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby movingmountains » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:25 am

Beautiful! thank you! I will keep you posted
movingmountains

I Dominate My Woman and Commanding sachets

Unread postby movingmountains » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:08 am

Hi guys,

I am wondering if you can help me lay a few tricks around the work place.. The target is my ex gf..

I am wondering how i can combine 'I Dominate My Woman' or 'Commanding' sachets with Return ToMe, Love Me powders etc...

Would my invocation be ' i command you to love me' or i command you to return to me and love me'? Something like that?

Can this just be used on paper etc?

Thanks!
movingmountains

Re: I Dominate My Woman and Commanding sachets

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:31 am

Yes you can lay the tricks around , and as you do them say either of those commands you stated. Sachets can be put on paper,shoes, etc

Please read this page to get an idea of what else you can do.
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 am

You have the right idea -- the powders can also be mixed with dirt, to discuise their colour, and sprinkled around her vehicle so that she will step in them.

In saying prayers and commands like that, i find it important to first prepare the powder mixture itself, and to name the person while doing so, for instance,

"Calinda Lamint, this is the powder of Love Domination; this is the Powder by which i command you to retun! Calinda Lamont, as you touch this powder, your heart will fill with love and desire for me! Calinda Lamont, as you feel that love and that desire, i command you to return to me and declare your love, and come under my command! Woman, you are mine! Return to me!"

You know, make is STRONG!

Then, after having spoken your desire over the prepared powder blend, say the same or similar commands each time you deploy the sachet.

I also want you to try a second trick at the same time. Recite the whole of Psalms 45 and 46 over a small bowl of Olive oil, with your hands held out over the oil, and then try to get a little of the oil on her body. This may be accomplished by oiling your hands discreetly and then touching her. If you are not able to touch her at this time, hold off until you can do so -- this is a contact trick and not one that can be conveyed by oiling an object and letting her find and pick the object up. You must touch her skin to skin for this one.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby movingmountains » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:46 am

That is awesome guys!

I tried your powder ideas above cat... and to be honest i think i saw some immediate results.. i only used love me and commanding.. I will try the Olive oil soon.. il let you know how it goes!
movingmountains

Unread postby beautiful » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Would it work too if I gave him a massage with the Commanding oil and say my chant in my mind as I massage him?
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Unread postby kmew1315 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:06 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I also want you to try a second trick at the same time. Recite the whole of Psalms 45 and 46 over a small bowl of Olive oil, with your hands held out over the oil, and then try to get a little of the oil on her body. This may be accomplished by oiling your hands discreetly and then touching her. If you are not able to touch her at this time, hold off until you can do so -- this is a contact trick and not one that can be conveyed by oiling an object and letting her find and pick the object up. You must touch her skin to skin for this one.

Is this for commanding?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

The answer to your question is 'Yes' beautiful. The answer to your question is 'Yes' kmew1315.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JaeWood » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:11 pm

beautiful that is good! i would massage them with a love me blend and when they are most relaxed you sneak some commanding in there. devious stuff...love it.
JaeWood

max number of powders I should use

Unread postby Shany » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 am

There are so many sachet powders (and oil) in LM store that I want to use but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to use multiple powder/oil on the same target at the same time. For example, if I was to sprinkle some influence, follow me girl and fire of love powder onto the person's shoe, will they all work or it would be too much? If they do work, is there a limited number on how many products should I use at the same time? Thank you.
Shany

Re: max number of powders I should use

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 am

Shany,

It depends on your objective. There is not a limit per se as you can really get the job done with ONE oil or product by the same name depending upon your situation, and your goal.

So if your goal was to slightly influence your lover to be more passionate with you, and cling to you. Then you could go with what you said above.

There just really isnt a limit as some rootworkers like to stick to a certain amount of numbers of ingredients but some do what just feels right. But if you are new or just learning how gather your own products I would either A) stick to spell kits, which you could get the spell kit then ADD a few additional oils to make the spell kit your own B) get some magical coaching to see what would be best for your situation or C) you could call the shop up and see what they would recommend for a particular situation D) you could always come on the forum and pitch what you have been thinking and get some advice that way.

But honestly, I would keep it simple. You dont have to include 20 oils on ONE candle. You can always create supplementary candles to address your concern. So for example, I may want to a do a stay with me spell kit for fidelity in my relationship. I may add some similar sachet powders or oils. such as love me, and chuparrosa. But I feel there are some blockages...instead of adding road opener. I would just complement the work with a road opener candle as I do the spell kit.

What I like to do is write down the objective or goal I want to achieve, and write down each product and how its going to help me get to that goal. If it doesnt fit, then I will take it out.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: max number of powders I should use

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:29 pm

As starsinthesky said, there isn't really a limit, but keeping it simple is the way to go. If products are complimentary they can be combined, if not then don't do so.

I generally don't mix more than 3 or 4. This is just my practice and not a rule. I find anything more simply muddies things up.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cutie1 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:51 am

I had mixed the reconcilation sachet powder, with love me and return to me.

i mixed those 3 powders little of each and powdered my man shoes, his shirts, his pants while i was calling my intention " as i powder so and so stuff may he return back to me, may he love me like no other...etc"

My concern now is what i did i correct and would work or not?
cutie1

Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Sachets: Questions & Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:18 am

Yes, , cutie1, blending two or more sachets is done all the time in our form of folk magic. It is quite the norm, and is "correct" according to our traditions.

As to whether your spell will work or not -- i am reposting here the same reply i gave to you in the thread about blending two oils, where you asked the same question. :-)

cutie1,

The practice of magic does not operate according to strict rules such that an outside observer can calculate your "winning odds." Just as important to the work as good, traditional tools and curios associated with the form of magic you are practicing are:

* your own degree of focus and dedication (including your ability to perform the rite in a spiritually concentrated state of mind and to carry it through according to authentic teachings),

* the degree of vulnerability and accessibility and suggestibility of the person you are attempting to influence (including his or her willingness to be ensorcelled or his attempts to break your work or protect him or herself from it),

* the degree of harmony between your stated goals and your actual personal behaviour (in other words, there is not a lot of use in attempting love magic if you are suicidal and also hate sex).

In other words, to use an analogy to cooking -- you can buy all the fancy ingredients in the world, but in order to present a successful dinner party:

* you have to follow the recipe until you learn how to improvise and change things a bit, and to recognize that certain elements in a recipe cannot be changed or the recipe will not work,

* your dinner guests need to be hungry, because a tasty home-cooked meal is of no use to people who have just stuffed themselves with junk food and sugar-drinks,

* no one will come to your lovely dinner party if they know that your house is filthy, you curse and swear at them, you are prone to throwing knives, and you are the one who killed their kitten.

I hope this all makes sense to you and explains once and for all why we cannot actually predict the outcome of a spell performed by someone we do not know on someone we do not know, even though we are the people who supplied the ingredients that went into the spell.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby autumnalflower » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:17 pm

love the answer Miss Cat. I mix the healing and tranquility powders I have for myself and for my son (different issues, adhd for him and depression for me) espically when it seems he or I are having a set back. I've also used both to lightly dust a 4" white vigil candle and it's holder for him and myself on seperate occasions.
autumnalflower

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:26 pm

I couldn't agree with what cat said more! Very well put...should be a read for everyone on here. Nice to re-read once and a while for myself, even!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snake » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:18 pm

I have an old spice shaker bottle that I cleaned out and filled with a mix of my favorite sachets. It's really nice to have the sachets I use most often ready at hand in a nice tidy bottle.
snake

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Snake: That is a great idea. I have used that very same method and love it for a quick and easy way to have those sachet blends on hand. Just make sure you all clean out the bottles really well before using! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells