• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:06 am

Jinx Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Jinx Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby natasha76 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:21 am

I have LM Jinx sachet powder and one question....
can I use that powder to jinx someones property ? They build a house ( outbuilding ) so can I throw jinx powder on that new building to jinx/curse them and their property?.
if I can do that on that way, what will be appropriate to say/pray while I will laying powder ?
thank you in advance :)
natasha76

Re: Jinx Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:26 am

You could lay the Jinx Sachet down that way. As for what to say, well, if this person has wronged to the point or pissed you off enough to lay such a Sachet Powder then you speak your anger while sprinkling the powder.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby natasha76 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:55 am

thank you :)
natasha76

Unread postby huldra-fey » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:42 am

Can you use Jinxing powder to change behavior? If it is put into a shoe and you say " You ( their name) are jinxed with bad health, bad luck, you will lose all friends and support for your behavior, you will not get a better job and you will gain weight until you change _____ ( the behavior) and make this ______ right, you will have nothing but personal bad luck that will affect no one but yourself.
I have tried other ways including healing and they work for a time and the behavior returns, and it is harming my family.
Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.
~ William James
huldra-fey

Unread postby asturias » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:57 am

Hello Huldra-fey -

Jinxing powder. Hopefully not in your shoe, though, right? it would probably jinx yourself. Furthermore, I'd feel inclined to try a vinegar jar for this situation, with statements such as: "your life will turn sour, unless you change your behaviour towards me" etc. Something like that. And I guess you could include the jinxing powder in it as well.

Though you did mention that it is harming your family. If this is about a non-productive, toxic behaviour someone close to you has nourished, you might want to take a look at the "cast off evil" line of products, as carried by the Lucky Mojo Co: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

instead of resorting to hexing and jinxing, you could use those on behalf of the aforementioned person. It might help in disengaging from bad habits, depending on what the situation is. This would qualify as a more gentle approach, which could seem more fitting if this is about someone you or your family members care about.

Good luck.
asturias

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi huldra-fey,

You are confusing several spell devices for each other. You're trying to mimic an Intranquility spell and I would advise against this for your stated goals. Instead, work the direct route to get him to change his habits, and stick to that path.

If you want to shift someone's behavior, you can work skull candles on them dressed in Influence (or more coercive) oils and herbs such as sage to get them to wake up to reason, or Cast Off Evil to get them to shake bad habits.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://herb-magic.com/sage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

I would NOT put someone in a vinegar jar unless your intent is to harm them. Sticking them in such a nasty concoction as a means to get them to re-think their actions is counterproductive, as you are only piling misery onto them which they then have to navigate through IN ADDITION to whatever is driving their bad behavior to begin with. You would not inflict an eating disorder onto a drug addict and curse them to have trouble with food until they give up the drugs. What benefit would that have? None that I can think of.

I suggest you book a magical coaching session with a rootworker from AIRR to learn more about what you're doing, before you do it (and possibly harm someone in the process).

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:49 pm

Dear Huldra-fey,

Asturias and Miss Athena are correct -- you are proposing to use Jinx Powder for something other than what it is intended to do.

To jinx is to curse someone, usually in a mild way. It may hurt them through their feet if it is sprnkled or strewn in their path or dusted into their shoe. It will not make a lover return. The label tells the story -- it has the power of nine black cats crossing your trail!

SPD-HOO-JINX
Jinx Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Ad To Cart button.

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells