• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:36 pm

King Solomon Wisdom Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

King Solomon Wisdom Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby chy clayton s » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:44 pm

The King Solomon powder is what really sold me on LM made products vs doing it all myself from scratch.

2 years ago my son was incarcerated for "Getting in touch with my gypsy roots," his phrase. He was a meth-head street thief who wasn't allowed in my house to be blunt.

He spent over a year in State custody. Up until then I had been using my old family recipes, alone, to work on him. Mostly stay-safe and protection work, with St Dymphnia and St Jude thrown in.

It worked at keeping him physically safe (at one point a police officer fired at him from less the 8 feet away and the bullet was never found - I got to read about it in the morning paper underneath his mug-shot.)

One day, last year I ran into an occult store that sells Lucky Mojo products and got to talking with the owner about the herbs I was purchasing (he's a rootworker too). My son was out on parole, but still making the same mistakes all over again.

He suggested that I add something to encourage common sense or maturity to my workings. I said I would research it, ask relatives, and try on the next moon.

He reached behind himself and picked up a half full packet of Lucky Mojo King Solomon sachet powder - and said "On the house, I know you'll see results with this."

Wow! The kid has a professional chef's job, has completed almost everything required for parole (just time remaining), goes to church a couple of time a month, and is thinking about community college.

Can I blend and mix everything from scratch? - sure, most of us here can.

Do I have all the rare and exotic curios to heighten the work? - mostly.

Yeah, I can do it solo - but why should I when cat and the whole of the Lucky Mojo family are there to back me up.

That's my testimonial for Lucky Mojo. I've been reading here for several years, been buying Lucky Mojo products from an authorized reseller, now I'm interested in taking the class so I'm working on becoming a known customer.
chy clayton s

Re: King Solomon Wisdom Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:30 am

Great testimonial -- thanks!

King Solomon Wisdom Sachet Powders can be used to dress papers, photos, carpeting, or one's body.

SPD-JEW-KING
King Solomon Wisdom Sachet Powders
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby RojoGitana » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:49 pm

I have a question. Is King Solomon Wisdom, a product used for making wise choices? Can it help with studies, or concentration? I have the powder, and I am really needing help with passing and exam for a contracted job/ I'm short on time, but I have tons of LM products, and can put something together. I am use to doing this type of root work, but lately I have been off. I have just had a baby, and had a reading done that has left me blind folded. It's important that I am able to study and concentrate, and get this work going. I have done work to clear my path, now I need to get back on track/ Also other than my shoes, what else can I dust with the powder? I have oil too. Thank you in advance
RojoGitana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello, RojoGitana,

Yes, this is the correct product!

Here is a page on it with instructions:

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Also, here are pages on what to do with oils and powders

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

And CONGRATS on your new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RojoGitana » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:35 pm

Thanks a bunch Miss Aida! Thank you
RojoGitana

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops