Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Commanding Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
coastwitch

Commanding Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by coastwitch » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:17 pm

I noticed that there is no thread on Commanding sachet, but I want to testify that i use it primarily in mixtures with other powders, to add leadership, and it works well for me. Two mixtures I have personally used on jobs for myself are:

Commanding Sachet Powder - Crucible of Courage Sachet Powder

I used this one time when I had to do a presentation at work. I dusted the hand-out sheets with this. I got lots of compliments on the presentation and my usual stage fright was not a hindrance. People listened to me respectfully, which was what I prayed for.

Commanding Sachet Powder - Follow Me Boy Sachet Powder

I am not a "controlling" type of person, but I tried this once, with the powder I had left-over from the package. I got what I wanted, but I'm not sure if it was the Commanding or the Follow Me Boy that did the trick, per se, or if they synergized together somehow. :-)
coastwitch

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Commanding Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Thanks for the testimonial. I've actually used Commanding in a similar situation to your first example, by dusting papers i was going to hand out at workshops. I mixed it with Clarity powder, since my problem isn't stage fright, it is being too rambling in my talks. LOL!

SPD-HOO-COMM
Commanding Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

ladywolf94

Unread post by ladywolf94 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:46 am

I have a question. I ordered the commanding powder and my plan is to dust an item with it and hand it over to my target. Will it work that way? Jyst all I have to do is say my prayer as I'm dusting the item?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:28 am

Hello ladywolf94,

That's exactly how it works! Just pray as you sprinkle, like you said, and tap off any excess powder. Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”