Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Rose of Crucifixion Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
sweetwoodruff
HRCC Student

Rose of Crucifixion Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by sweetwoodruff » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi, friends,

I purchased Rose of Crucifiction Sachet Powder recently to deal with my anxiety. Our family is facing a couple of potentially serious challenges and I'm always a bundle of nerves. This is the correct powder, right, to help shift my mood and attitude vis a vis things beyond one's control? Any ideas for root work I could do with this lovely powder?

Sweetwoodruff

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Rose of Crucifixion Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Rose of Crucifixion is a mystical Christian scent. Included within it are Roses, of course, and Cloves (for the nails of crucifixion), as well as other natural herbs. It brings comfort and love -- the blessings of Christ the Comforter.

This is a scent for those who are devoted to Jesus, and to his sacrifice. It mixes well with Just Judge and Mano Poderosa (Powerful Hand) which also depict the crucifixion, and with any of the other scents dedicated to Jesus, such as the Infant of Prague, Infant of Atocha, Little White Guest, Holy Trinity, Sacred Heart, or Jesus the King. These can be blended together or used singly, as you choose.

The powder can be used as a sachet to line drawers where you might keep church clothing (to scent them) and also as a regular a dusting for candles or under an altar cloth where you would be doing prayer work. For more on dusting under altar cloths, the the book "Hoodoo Shrines and Altars" by Phoenix Le Fae.

SPD-HOO-ROSE
Rose of Crucifixion Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

sweetwoodruff
HRCC Student

Re: Rose of Crucifixion Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by sweetwoodruff » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:03 am

Thank you! Cat, for that information. I appreciate the guidance.

Sweetwoodruff

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”