Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
thegoldman

Reconciliation Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by thegoldman » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:06 pm

I've been doing reconciliation work on my beau who lives two states away from me while I'm finishing my degree. Other than sprinkling powder on a card then mailing it to him, will wearing LM Reconciliation Powder on my body while saying prayers or burning candles on a honey jar help add strength to my rituals even though he lives several hundred miles away? What about sprinkling the powder to a candle's flame while saying his name?

I already bought LM Reconciliation Powder, so I'm trying to be creative with its usage despite the physical distance.

cabriellenil

Re: Reconciliation Powder uses

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:31 am

Oh, you dress the candle with a bit of powder (on the top of oil) if you want, but I don't think sprinkling the powder to the flame is a good idea. Normally I'd wear a powder on my body when I'm going out - Van Van or Crown of Success if I'm out to business meetings, love powders to attract men/attention. It helps give out the right radiation if you can reach a potential target, so if it were me I wouldn't bother dust myself with powder if the target is physically out of reach.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Reconciliation Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 pm

SPD-HOO-RECO
Reconciliation Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Mushu

Re: Reconciliation Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mushu » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:19 am

Would sprinkling reconciliation powder under a doormat be apt? Or would Return to me be more suitable?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Reconciliation Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Hello Mushu,

Did the relationship end because of a fight or disagreement of some kind? If so then I would go with Reconciliation powder. If you just kind of drifted apart then Return To Me is more appropriate. Yes sprinkling under a doormat is a good way to deploy the powder. If it is a doormat that the powder can work down into with out being seen then sprinkling it on the doormat so their feet come into direct contact would be effective too! Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”