• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Victory Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Victory Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby moonshadow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:07 am

Never worked with "powders" before .... but have to crow loudly about the results I got from using the victory powder.

Hubby was promised a recommendation letter from the top dog where he works ... 3 months ago, and every week for this length of time he's been told the letter is ready and he'll be getting it, but nothing happens.

SOOOOO - I put a small dab of the victory powder under the neck collar (the part that turns down on the outside) shirt hubby wears to work. DId this to all his shirts for the week. And some in each of his shoes. The smell isn't bad (reminds me of medical smell and strong).

I was afraid hubby would say something about the smell but he didn't and I know he had to have been aware of it because his smeller is more sensitive than mine! My hubby passes this boss most days .... sometimes at a distance, sometimes up close.

To make a long story short, on the second day of the powder, hubby got his letter, out of the blue. It was an extremely positive letter, more so than we had ever expected!!! (added bonus from the powder?). Hubby was shocked and thrilled - and still has no idea "how, why" this happened now. <grin> .....

I am using this powder on his shirts (after they are washed each week) just to see what happens. Today I also added a dab of "stop gossip" under each collar too. Hubby has a habit of telling his life story to anyone who will listen ... which is no one's business ... and makes me mad because many have used this info later on against him. SOOO now to see what happens. And put the stop gossip oil on his favorite leather chair.

Will keep you posted on results. I LOVE LM!!!!

moonshadow
moonshadow

Re: outcome of victory powder use

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Love hearing positive outcomes and why we all love LM products...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: outcome of victory powder use

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Thank you for sharing this great experience!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Victory Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 pm

SPD-HOO-VICT
Victory Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells