• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:17 am

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby GypsyHeart » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi again ya'll

I wanted to ask ya'll about your hotfoot powder this may seem silly but is it safe to use? I mean I dont want to get that tracked back in on me and I hear all sorts of stuff Yes an NO I just want to make sure.

and this is NOT for my husband heheheeheh

thanks again ya'll

Roberta a.ka. Gypsy
GypsyHeart

Re: Hotfoot

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:01 am

Hi Roberta,

Well it depends on what you mean by safe.

Hotfoot powder is used to get rid of people and typically deployed by laying down a mess of it in a path so that they walk over it or in their foot tracks. Tradition varies on whether or not innocent passersbys who stumble across such a mess will be affected by it or not--some workers say that they won't be, others say that they will be. I can tell you that I was taught to always watch where I put my feet--I grew up in south central TX in the country so this was mostly because of poisonous snakes--but I have carried that teaching with me into my adulthood and I do watch where I put my feet and I do not step in messes of powder laid out on the ground.

I would say that you should treat hot foot powder like the powerful tool that it is. Use it by all means, but make sure that you are very clear about who you are working on, what you are trying to accomplish, and when you do the work concentrate and focus. I find that this approach is always beneficial, but especially so when doing jinxing/hotfooting work.

Good luck,
Bri Saussy #1154 (G)
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Mixed Hot Foot with Potting Soil for Later Use

Unread postby K54 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:34 am

I will be using this in about a week. I mixed it so the yellow color wont show on the pavement. Will the powder still work?
Thanks in advance.
K54
K54

Re: Mixed Hot Foot with Potting Soil for Later Use

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:13 am

Its pretty common to mix powders with dirt from where they will be deployed to hide their color.
You should be fine.
Turnsteel

Unread postby K54 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:02 am

Thanks HD...appreciate it as always.
K54

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:06 pm

I do this with the dirt from where the person treads.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby K54 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Yea I know that is the preferred course to take Mary, but unfortunately I don't have that luxury. My access to this creep is limited to the asphalt at a large university.
Thanks for responding Mary.
K54
K54

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Wait a second! Are you saying there is no dirt or grass at this university? Usually, even at "asphalt" encased campuses, there are some bits of greenery, dirt, and trees. They are usually planned around this for the students. Also, if the person is an instructor, he or she probably teaches at more than one campus. Tenure is very hard to attain this days and most instructors work at a couple of different colleges.

I have even used the dirt from those trees planted in the front of office buldings.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:30 pm

I think the original question is based on a serious misconception. We do not mix Hot Foot Powder -- or any light-coloured powder -- with potting soil. We mix it with local dirt -- the dirt from our region of the world -- to make it less noticeable when it is spread out.

In your case, the area is covered with asphalt, but there IS dirt around your city or county! You want to mix the powder in with some local dirt and spread it out on the asphalt, as if i were left there from the sole of a shoe or a tire that had contacted the dirt.

Unless your area has remarkably humus-laden soil with Perlite in it (!), potting soil is likely to stand out like a sore thumb. Nothing but red clay will do in red clay soil areas, and in yellow sandy soil regions, you need yellow sandy soil.

We are working on the sly, and that is the only reason that we hide the powder in the dirt.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby K54 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:59 pm

literarylioness

Ok now maybe I have misunderstood. Sure there is plenty of greenery on campus. But this guy (who is not an instructor but a co-worker) only walks on the asphalt. My understanding of a hot foot is that the powder has to be in a place you KNOW he walks over. Am I wrong?

K54
K54

Unread postby K54 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Yea it has perlite in it Cat, but this guy works the night shift (like me) and it will be dark. Also I am laying it in front of the dumpster in a parking lot at the side of the building he cleans (we are both janitors) and empties the trash in. All sorts of stuff winds up on the asphalt in front of dumpsters. He will no doubt sweep it up AFTER stepping in it lol!
It's not the perfect scenario, but it is the best I can do. ANd this guy really deserves it, trust me.
K54

Hotfoot coincidence...

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 am

I have the hotfoot sachet powder from LM.

My partner works with a guy who is a boil on the arse of all who work with him. He is vindictive and a trouble causer and is disliked by many.

As such, I mentioned hotfooting him and gave him the powder to sprinkle in his work shoes ~(which he leaves at work). He did this on monday just gone, and since then our car has had his wing mirror knocked off which is gonna cost over £100 and on his way to work today he's been involved in a motorway pile-up, he's not injured nor is the car.

Now i've worked magic for years and things i've done have never comeback on me, as they have been justified and I always protect myself. Now i'm wondering because he is not a magical practitioner who has hotfooted someone if any of that negativity he cast has attached itself to him. When he hotfooted the guy on monday I ran him a hyssop bath to cleanse him when he came home.

Is this just coincidence or has something attached itself to him? just before he rang to tell me of the crash, I pulled the 5 of wands and the 3 of swords, then I got the phone call. Is there anything further I can do to assist this matter.
2010 Course Graduate #1548
Miss Kerry

Re: Hotfoot coincidence...

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Miss Kerry,

Those tarot cards would seem to indicate not that the spell did a "comeback" but that the "boil on the arse" guy is magically adept and is fighting back.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.50

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:44 am

Is there any product or anything I could use to sort this out?

My partner has just received a phone call from his work saying 36 jobs are to be axed! He's not in work till Wednesday, but hopefully the boil on the arse will be one of the departing few and not my partner!
Miss Kerry

Unread postby SONIA123 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:04 am

I would suggest Cleansing him and Protecting him from retribution from the trick you have placed. Hyssop is a good herb
SONIA123

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:15 am

Yeah, i've done a cleansing bath with hyssop and psalm 51 the day he performed the hotfooting.

I'll make a mojo bag with protection herbs from Cat's book for him to wear, especially at work.
Miss Kerry

Unread postby SONIA123 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:28 am

Hi kerry just to ask you something

I don't know the Country code to call LM can you tell me as you have mentioned you have spoken to LM on the phone, and are from UK

regards

If you do so you will be much help
SONIA123

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 am

Hi Sonia

The code is 001 707 877 1521

Blessings

Kerry
Miss Kerry

Unread postby SONIA123 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am

Thanks
SONIA123

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:41 am

i was thinking of using hot foot... can hot foot work on family members? i dont want anything bad happening though...just want them to let it be.. go away kinda thing! im confused..please help! :oops:
MaJiG_GarDen

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm

That's a situation for Separation, not Hot Foot. Separation is milder and will make them back off without causing any ill feeling or problems.
NotDorianGray

Get the neighbors to move

Unread postby Ferb » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:27 am

Hi! I need some help choosing products which I would like to buy next week.

I came across this mb after looking on the internet to see if there was a way to get neighbors to move away. I saw something on hotfoot powder, and it lead me to LM and so on, and now I feel so hopeful.

I live with my dh and children and we own our home. The neighbors are renters. We used to be friends until a family member did a bad thing and it all fell apart. Really, I wonder how much of it all I brought on myself, by telling all the other neighbors what they did in order to warn them of the kind of people the bad ones were so others would not get hurt. But in my heart I wanted them to be shunned and embarrassed and move, so maybe this is karma. I figured it'd be easier on them to leave and I really liked my house and my neighborhood at the time. Looking back, we should've just sold our house and moved.

Anyways, instead, it did not work out that way. I am the one who became the outcast, and of course my husband and children suffer for it. The other neighbors, we all are friendly and what not, but I am still the outcast. They are certianly preferred. I have hoped, prayed, sent good thoughts there way (like wishing them prosperity so they'd buy a house and move) but no such luck. They bought a boat, and a really nice car, so maybe my prayers worked, but they spent their money it on the wrong things! :) It's been 3 years and I've really reached my limit. If I can contribute to change, I would like to!

I think first, I should get some Hot Foot Powder and sprinkle it on their front path to their front door, and towards their back yard gate. I was reading another thread and thought I could also deliver some Hot Foot Powder through a gift of a potted plant as well.

But then my mind started working and I thought of more stuff I'd like to see happen. I'd like them to be seen for who they really are. It would be nice if the truth came out and others recognised it, and I read about a powder that would accomplish that, but I can't remember what it was. I'd also love it if others (anyone including other neighbors) would find themselves feeling uncomfortable around them and their property, and not want to come around, thus contributing to the whole situation. I wonder if Hot Foot would have that effect on others, or if I'd want to get something else. I think it'd also be cool if while others are feeling discomfort around them, they find themselves feeling welcomed and peaceful around me, my family and my property. I do not want to have super close friendships with the remaining neighbors, but something more than what we have now would not be a bad thing.

And then, I'd also like to make sure my home and family are protected. I saw Fiery Wall of Protection, and thought would be good to get. I think that's top priority, some type of protection for our home.

I don't know if I've just put way too much thought in to this and maybe I'm taking it a few steps too far. I mean, if they move away, then the other stuff might not matter. Maybe Hot Foot and Fiery Wall of Protection is enough. I hope someone can help with this! Thank you!
Ferb

Re: Get the neighbors to move

Unread postby Mother Mystic » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:03 am

I would nail down my property with peaceful home oil and do a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell before starting anything. You can read about nailing down your property here: http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
Follow this up by casting a crossing spell on the neighbors, http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Once you perform that, you need to uncross yourself http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
and re-apply Protection to yourself.
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ferb » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Thank you for your reply Mother Mystic! I love the idea of nailing down and protecting my house. I'm wondering, would crossing or jinxing the neighbors cause the truth about them to come out? I say "them" and "they" but I only mean the one family in the one house, just to clarify. Would the crossing spell make them suffer the consequences of their actions, especially the ones against us? Even though I carry a lot of negative feelings towards the neighbors, I don't think I want to cast a crossing spell on them, unless that is how I could accomplish what I stated above. Above all, I just want them to move away, preferably far enough away that our paths won't cross at work, school, or shopping. I'm sure it would be very easy for them to find a fabulous house for rent somewhere else. Thanks!
Ferb

Unread postby Mother Mystic » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:32 pm

I suggest you read through http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html to see which spell suits your purpose. Whether you choose crossing or hotfooting, you will still need to cleanse and protect yourself after performing the work. This is an important step!
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:15 pm

Definately want to set up protection with Fiery Wall and Cleanse your house. You could work with a vinegar jar to sour things between the various neighbors, making them all bitter and angry towards one another. Then work on crossing to mess things up for them, finally hotfoot them to move them out. Personally, it might be best to just hotfoot them and get them out quickly rather than get things messy with all the neighbors. No matter how protected you are, you are still living in proximity with these people so you are bound to run into some pissed off, sour people ;-). Hotfoot them and be done with it.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Moondoggie » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:16 pm

I have questions about Hot Foot Powder.

Basically, I want one person gone. They are with someone else. I want to split them up, but I really only want to affect or HF the one I have harsh intentions toward. I have no actual way to get the HF to the person I am trying to HF. I have names and birthdates for both parties.

How potent is it?

If I take a photo of this person that is with another person and I only write the birthdate of the person I am HFing away from the other person, will this affect the person I am trying to split them up with?

Is this something that I can put a photo of who I want to HF in a small baggy of the powder and then bury it?
(I live in a pretty public place, but I can bury things in the garden without anyone saying a word. That is why I came up with the baggy idea.)
Moondoggie

Unread postby j82 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Moondoggie, in your situation I would use Break Up products, either instead of or in addition to Hot Foot products. For instance, you can use two figure candles and move them apart as they burn and put Hot Foot powder on the feet of the one you want to leave, daily light them and move them farther apart till they burn out. If you are moving one towards you, move the candle of the one you want toward a figure candle of you.
j82

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Moondoggie, I would recommend a break up conjure of some sort as well. If you don't use a break up conjure between them, there is a chance that when you hot foot your target you will be successful, but they will take the other person with them, essentially if you try hot footing both of them out of your life. I'd work on a break up conjure, cause them to fight, separate, then, to make sure the rival gets away, hot foot only the rival.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eben74 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Can you use break up oil to anoint a picture of them?
eben74

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:11 am

Sure, you can annoint a picture, you can do a moving candle spell, you can create a vinegar jar. There are quite a bit of choiced you can do to help create the conditions you seek. Look at break up conjures then follow up with a hot foot on the rival. Of course, if you break them up successfully, you might not need a hotf oot, unless you feel it necessary.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby csrs » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm

I have a concern. I did a vinegar jar and included in Break Up Powder and Hot Foot Powder in it. This is to break up my ex with his new gf. I wrote his name in red to stay and hers in black to leave.

Will this Hot Foot Powder affect him too or only her, since she is the one I would like to disappear out of his life and the situation is a bit difficult, or so it seems.
csrs

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Your intent is what drives the spell.

If you are using Hot Foot Powder in a vinegar jar to burn the heels of a rival to get them to get going then that's perfectly fine. Now, in magick there is always a chance of residual, so that's why some people warn about putting a mess of Hot Foot Powder on a doorstep when there are bystanders there.

If you read Hoodoo in Theory and Practice it mentions it's possible, but that its really the intent that will concentrate the power on your intended target.

Here's an example: I've used just regular old red pepper seeds to cause discord before. I could walk around sprinkling red pepper seeds all day long and nothing will happen because when it comes down to it, they are just seeds. But, I've used them successful when I coupled them with intent and focus. Hope that helps.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eben74 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:45 pm

Makes perfect sense.
eben74

Unread postby eben74 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Well, I guess now I have a new question.

I have the Break Up Oil and I have the Hot Foot Powder. I have little else but intention on this kind of notice. I am going to see my friend tomorrow at her place. I totally want her boyfriend gone.

What would be the best or really the most productive action to take?

A lot of times I read that you take something to someone's residence and leave it there. I almost want to Break Up Oil the bottom ledge of her door jam. The only problem is that he and she will never come in contact with it because they always step over it.

Is it also completely wrong to give her the Hot Foot Powder to sprinkle in her house and tell her it is something else of a positive nature when truth be told, she is hot footing her own boyfriend for me?

If she puts it down with the purpose of something else, will that cancel out my intentions?

Oh, the possibilities.
eben74

Unread postby j82 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm

eben74, well for starters steal some of her hair when you are there, look in the garbage in the bathroom for any possible women products that would have a personal concern on it, take them home and use them in a break up work.

same for any man items, look in a brush in the tub, or a man razor with his stubble.

take the break up oil sprinkle it on towels, soap, in the shampoo, on their bed or a door knob they will touch stating the petition (in your head obvioussly if she hears it she will be on to you). having people to step over a prepared bottle is a good way to work too. this is called foot track magic.

hot foot powder i'd sprinkle on his items. if he has a pair of shoes there, put it into them, on his clothing maybe some in his coat jacket or in its pocket.
j82

Unread postby eben74 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:17 pm

I can't get ahold of any of his concerns. Just hers. I can do doorknobs, though.
eben74

Unread postby j82 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:20 pm

does he stay their, look for anything he might have left or used.. a used sock can be used for this purpose too, fill it with the powder and some hotfoot oil and drive really far out of town and burry it telling him to never return.
j82

Unread postby eben74 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Yeah, that won't happen. The girl knows I don't like him so there is really no trace of him to be found. Plus, she keeps her place really clean. He comes over, but rarely stays the night. So, there is no toothbrush or anything like that. If anyone stays somewhere, she stays at his place.
eben74

Unread postby j82 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:23 pm

hm ok well then procede with use of break up products on her stuff.. get her items luckely to break up a relationship it only takes one party to want to end it so using her items in the jar would work well. can you find where he lives, look him up online and sprinkle hotfoot across his yard? that would be a good viable way of deployment
j82

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Careful with deploying the Hotfoot Oil in the house, its got a strong scent and people usually recognize that something's up when they touch something oily and then smell their fingers :-D. You might want to save the oil for the conjure you work from your own home. J82 gives some great suggestions, get your hands on as many personal concerns that you can. If can get something of theirs then do so, if just hers then that is fine too. What you want to do is take some hotfoot powder and mix with regular dirt so it doesn't look unusual then sprinkle it in the yard or the path leading up the door. You curse and petition before you even arrive there so you activate the powder/dirt mess. Also carry some powder inside with you so you can sprinkle around their bed, in various corners. You can use just the regular powder if their carpet is light, or the dirt/powder for darker ones, but be very discreet. Once you're done laying tricks, take the concerns that you got and go back home and work on a break up conjure that will reinforce the trick already set. This way you are hitting them from two angles and creating a solid link with the home. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby k77084 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi All-

I have a quick question on Hot Foot Powder. Can you take dirt from a specific place and work it with Hot Foot Powder to make a person leave to specific area or location? Silly question but I have always wondered. Thanks!
k77084

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:55 pm

You could try it. Ive never thought about doing it this way. I would just sprinkle it in their path if I knew they go to a certain place. Alternatively you could do a freezer jar to freeze them out of a certain area.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 pm

I haven't heard of being able to send them to a specific place with Hot Foot Powder. The idea behind Hot Foot Powder is that it creates heat to drive the person in any restless direction, but away from you. I *have* heard of mixing someone's footprint with Hot Foot Powder and walking them out of a town in a particular direction, dropping little sprinkles at every crossroads or street crossing along the way until you are out of town in the direction you want them to go. You could always try and let us know.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby k77084 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Thanks all for the reply. Sorry to be replying so late...computer crashed. Anyway my ex is not a very nice person, not to me, the kids or really anyone. He has a court case that has been going on for a year, I was thinking of mixing Hot Foot Powder, his foot track, and dirt from a jail to more or less "hotfoot his butt to jail". Anyway was just wondering what anyone's thoughts were on that. I will try it out and let you you all know how that goes.
~Kiana :)
k77084

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Ah, if you are working to send him to jail then there is other types of spells to work for that. Hotfooting works on making a person restless and getting them to move. To make him go to prison you want to work on bolstering up the case of the opposing side, sour the judge's opinion of your ex, and work with other methods to specifically send him to prison. You can create a cursing doll baby that you work over a period of days then bury in the dirt near a prison, or you can call upon your spirits to aid you in driving him into prison. Create a doll baby and place him in a box with pictures of jails, or you can create a replica of a jail house, then bury the set up in a graveyard getting the help of your ancestors, or the spirit of a police officer. Work with Court Case and Crossing products. Herbs like Devil's Shoe String will help bind him up. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eben74 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 am

I attempted to lay some sneaky tricks to hotfoot someone. In hindsight I was not so tricky. My roommate that I was hotfooting instantly noticed there was powder in the closet. There was not much but he noticed everything I guess. This morning he told me that he had found the source of the powder coming from his boots. I had hotfooted almost every pair of shoes he regularly wears and to my amazement each day he chose a different pair to wear each day. Today he finally wore his boots but wiped out the powder. The powder in his tennis shoes isn't going anywhere and I put hotfoot powder between the mattress and the box spring in his bed. Does this still have a chance to work or should I seek out alternate measures?
eben74

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:42 am

We have no way to tell if it will still work, he is still coming into contact with the powder but that doesn't mean you win. It comes down to if you have the talent to do rootwork, if the other person is protected and if this is meant to be. What did the divination before you decided to hot foot him say?
Turnsteel

Unread postby k77084 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi all- thank you so much conjure man for the additional ideas!! wonderful!! I will begin working on that! Love this site as there are so many talented and creative people here!
~Kiana :)
k77084

Hotfoot My Friend, Not My Ex

Unread postby tayra » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi...

I have a friend (he is my friend too, not so close, but my friend anyway) who has become very very close to my ex and since we split out they have been going out together (both are males).

I have the intention to come back with my ex but my friend is make things really difficult for me, because he is taking my ex every weekend to clubs and places like that and going out with girls now that he is "single" again.

I wanted to put Hot Foot Powder on him but since now he is practically living with my ex.. I'm afraid my ex can touch or have contact with the powder and be him who goes away.

How can I just take my friend away from my ex's life so he will be again just at home and call me all night long?

Please help.

Thank you guys
=)
tayra

Re: Hotfoot My Friend, Not My Ex

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Tayra, when you lay the powders...pray, focus and petition that it is only your ex's friend that is affected.

I am not familiar with cases where anyone else will be affected by the spells you have laid for someone, however, it may be possible.

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.50

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Make sure Hot Foot Powder is the way you want to go. Hot Foot Powder tends to be a bit strong for some situations. The effects of Hot Foot Powder include making someone move, making them restless enough that they can't settle in one place, forcing them to wander, and other such wonderful things.

If you merely want to stop having your friend have so much access to your ex and to keep that friend from interfering with the reconciliation process you might consider Separation products or Cast off Evil products to help your ex cast off the habit of going out too much, to cast off the influence of this friend that is tempting him into destructive behavior. Follow up with your love work.

If, however, id Hot Foot Powder is what you are seeking, then lay the powders for your target while calling out that person's name. This is called "quting them in," by which we mean that the spell is laid for that one person along, the one whose name is called or quoted in when the Hot Foot Powder is sprinkled.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tayra » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:53 pm

thank you guys for your replies...

Yes Conjureman... I don't want nothing strong for him... just to have him far from my ex... the use to talk like 4 or 5 times a day over the phone for about 1 hour everytime, and they go out Thursady, Friday and Sat.... he is a good guy but he just found his "perfect couple" and the worst thing is that is my ex who spend the money!!

So I will follow your advice and i will consider Cast Off Evil, but I don't know how to use it.

Is it powder or oil?

What should i need to do, anoint it in a candle with his friend pic?

If so, what kind of candle?

Do I have to involve my ex in the spell?

A pic of both together??

Thanks in advance for the reply...
tayra

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Tayra, Cast Off Evil comes in the form of oil, sachet powder, incense, and bath crystals. Read about it here:
http://luckymojo.com/castoffevilhtml

The entire product list is here:
http://luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html

You can have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set a vigil candle for you or you can anoint your own candle with the oil while placing a picture of your ex and his friend underneath with the petition to have your ex to cast off his friend's undue influence.

I would then sprinkle some of the powder in his walk path.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Hot Foot Powder

Unread postby trina923 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am

Can someone tell me how I can use Hot Foot powder in a break up spell, to drive only one person of the two away?

Thanks

Miss Tri
trina923

Re: Hot Foot Powder

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Here is the Lucky Mojo page on Hot Foot Powder:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Using Hot Foot Powder in the way you mention is on the Lucky Mojo Break Up page: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Hope that helps.
J Simulcik

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Hot foot powder is used to get rid of someone, and get them out of your life. In terms of break up work, I would use this to hot foot each party or one of the partners away from each other, and out of the person's life.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:44 pm

If you are not sure of how to use it, purchase the Spellkit with instructions and as with any negative spell cleanse and protect yourself before and after the spell work. Everything you will need is included in the Spell kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

The Break Up Spell Kit has Hot Foot in it as well...http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

need help with hot foot powder

Unread postby Jean516 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Hi my name is jeanetta i just recieved my order from luckymojo and i need some help i order a hot foot spell kit.

I want to know if i can't put down the hot foot powers in the people yard, can i put it in my husband car because they ride in his car all the time.

I WILL TRY TO PUT IT IN THEIR YARD BUT THATS NOT GOING TO BE EASY. SOMEONE IS ALWAYS AT HOME AND IT'S IN A TRAILER PARK.
Jean516

Re: need help with hot foot powder

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm

For sure ;) you can put the hot foot in the person's yard but I would be careful putting it in his car as 'the person' may be driving and your husband may be sitting in the passenger seat. (get the picture)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells