• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:57 am

Cut and Clear Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Cut and Clear Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby lucydoncry » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:37 pm

I ordered CUT AND CLEAR Powders last week. How to use it? Is it just gently applied on skin, cloth or the space I live?
My purpose is to use it on myself and my partner. I was just one of his toys, not even his lover. I just want this to be a “goodbye gift” to him.
Can I make him forget his ex-lovers with the help of this powder? Is this powder can only be personal or be also useful to others?
I don't wish him to know it and I'm planning to spread this on his body secretly when I had the chance to meet him.
What if he and his partner are still in love or in a unclear relationship, will this powder be still useful?
Because I don’t exactly know the truth, he always tells lies. I think it's a little bit complicate. They are not in the same country. He told me this is the reason they are not able to be together. And he had several relationships after they got separated(maybe she don't know) but their communication on facebook is still like sweet.
I'm not going to make him love me. I just want to let him forget his past. I admit that my intention is not pure. Will there be any retribution if I do it? I don't want to pay more for him, it's been too much.
If it's possible to achieve the result by the help of the powder, what should I do? Because I don't have much chance to see him. Do I have to spread it on him more than once? And if there is any strange smell on his bed, he may wash his sheet and pillow.
lucydoncry

Re: How to use CUT AND CLEAR Powders? on others?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Read here for how to use powders: http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

Cut and Clear will not do what you're wanting it to do. It's formulated to help someone cut clear of the emotional baggage that is related to past relationships or other painful situations, so that they can heal and move on.

You want something more akin to Break-Up - and generally those works take much more complex and ongoing work that just spreading some powder around once.

You might best be served by using the Cut and Clear powder on yourself, to help you get free from your lingering feelings and anger towards him, so that you can move on freely to something better. You can dust yourself with the powder, but I would also put some of your hair and a petition paper stating that you wish to move on into a bottle with the powder, and shake it daily. Combine this with some cleansing baths, and you may wish to back that up with the actual Cut and Clear spell found on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: How to use CUT AND CLEAR Powders? on others?

Unread postby lucydoncry » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 pm

jujugiggles

Thank you of your advice. I just want to get go. By the way, if I feel better and stop to use the powder, how long should I wait before I can use another kind of oil? Do I need to be purified?
lucydoncry

Re: Cut and Clear Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 pm

SPD-HOO-CUTA
Cut and Clear Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Cat-C » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:17 pm

When using the Cut and Clear powder in the spell, I assume one should dispose of the used powder with the "bad" items, correct?

Also, regarding the disposal crossroads, does it matter where it is located? Should you choose a crossroads that you do not travel often or ever? Will any urban intersection be suitable or should it be a more remote locale? Would it help to be near home or work of the targeted individual you wish to cut and clear from?

Looking forward to advice!!
Cat-C

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, Cat-C,
here is the link on disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
That should answer most of your questions. And yes, it should be one that you don't pass over. One that you can just walk away and not turn back.
By his house? That's a GREAT idea!
If you have any questions after reading this link, don't hesitate to ask.
Good luck with your spell. The cut and clear spells that I have seen people do have performed amazing results.
Wishing you the best
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cat-C » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:26 am

This may be a silly question but is it imperative you dispose of the left over materials immediately following the ritual, same night? Or can it wait until next day?
Cat-C

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Hello, Cat-C ,
I like to dispose as soon as possible. But..
It can wait until the next day. BUT I wouldn't wait for a long period of time.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Cat-C » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:56 am

Ok perfect--thank you!!
Cat-C

Unread postby Juxtapose » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:18 am

Hello All,
I was told my an amazing AIRR worker that I should do a cut & clear on myself, to clear out old thoughts and insecurities, impatience, and call in the good aspects I want. I know the spell but did not purchase the whole kit, just the powder. Questions are:
1) Can I use rose petals instead of jasmine?
2) Can I use the powder as an incense for this spell only or does it not burn well? Or should I use my Van Van incense as a substitution?
3) Since I am adapting this for myself, can I substitute Come to Me Oil with Attraction Oil or Crown of Success?
4) Since I do not have Cut & Clear oil, just the powder, can I substitute lemon juice to dress the candle, olive oil or Cast Off Evil Oil?
I TRULY am sorry if this question isnt in the right place....I was wondering if it should go here or in the spell kit section.
Thanks for any help.
S
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11
Juxtapose

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:15 pm

1) As long as they are white.
2) Obviously you are unclear on what a sachet powder is. It is not an incense and burning it is not going to work. The question is just weird enough to make me shake my head. Would a woman burn her face powder as incense?
3) Well, kinda-sorta. Attraction if used for drawing new and unknown people (or money), but Come To Me is to call someone whose name you know. Give it a try, It is certainly not as out of bounds as trying to burn sachet powders.
4) Sure, but not the candle. Lemon juice is a watery liquid. Water and fire do not mic. You candle may sputter out of it is soaked in watery liquids. Better to oil the candle with olive oil and dust it with the powder.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells