• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:57 pm

Break Up Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Break up powder on an anonymous gift

Unread postby happilydysphoric » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:30 pm

I read somewhere on the forum about sprinkling hotfoot powder on generic mail and sending it to someone you wanted to get rid of and it gave me an idea. If you are trying to break a couple up, do you think it would work to send (anonymously, of course) a framed photo of the couple to one of them and have the package as well as the frame and photo sprinkled with break up and confusion sachet powders? The gift itself will cause confusion and it's my thinking that the powders would make that confusion detrimental to the couple rather than a cute mystery. Does this make sense? Or is it taking the other advice too far?
happilydysphoric

Re: Break up powder on an anonymous gift

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:57 pm

I personally think it's too far with the picture. If you're trying to break them up, any work with photos should involve tearing or cutting them apart. There is, however, something to what you say in the tradition of "sneaky tricks", in which a gift is given while dressed with oils, herbs, powders that are actually detrimental. Lucky Mojo sells Double Cross products in this line, as well as the other destruction-type and "bad work" formulae.

Does that help?
J Simulcik

Unread postby doughnut_hand » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 am

if you want to push two friends apart and get them to stop being friends and fight/quarrel ...
can you use breakup powder on them?
doughnut_hand

Re: can you use breakup on friends?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 am

Yes

And you can purchase it right here!

SPD-HOO-BREA
Break Up Sachet Powder
$5.50

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:39 am

You can absolutely use Break Up powder to break up friends. It will cause them to quarrel, fight, and fuss. You can also use Separation powders if you want them to part ways in a more amicable manner.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby emmamike28 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:10 pm

you are expecting too much from this idea.
you can't just break up a relationship instantly with break up or confusion powder..
who guarantees you that the couple will open the present. One way is to send anonymous womens gift..to lady..it will elevate confusion for sure. ;)
your thoughts?
emmamike28

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:51 am

A gift dressed with Break Up or Double X products could cause that result. But an anonymous picture rises a lot of questions and any trouble in the relationship could easially be traced back to the picture. The picture could them be used to reverse the trick or worse.
Better to smear the picture with Break Up Oil, tear it apart, burn it along with some Break Up incense and mix the ashes with the mentioned powders. Put the powder in their ventilation system, make a well tasting cake and give it to them, mix it on coffe or wine (filter the wine through it) or place it all in a few empty egg shells and throw them at their place.

I do not agree that Break Up powder is not enough. Especially not when mixed with Confusion or Double X. I have used these LM powders many times with good result.

//Dr. Johannes.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby movingmountains » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 am

Ok so i see my target all the time but never see the other person in the picture. I am wondering if i can use break apart powder for my target to come into contact with (the target is the person im trying to make my partner)? Or should i be trying to get the 'third wheel' into contact with the powder -- this might be impossible..

Im wondering if i can use say - bend over and break apart together? maybe put it in my targets car or something etc... Just wondering if that would work against me because im putting the powders where the target and i will be together..

I just said target a lot ay lol :P
movingmountains

Unread postby movingmountains » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 am

PS - what would be a good petition for break apart work? I have never does this before........ " i command and compel you to hate X, to feel only resentment and bitterness" ?
movingmountains

Unread postby aura » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:17 am

Hi moving mountains.

Personally, I wouldn't use break-up powder in a place where you will both be together. Likewise, if you never see the ''other person in the picture'', it may be a little trickier to affect that ''other person'' with your work.

You might want to consider using a break up spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html) for the couple in question and then either work a come-to-me spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html), a love me spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html) or a honey jar on your désirée. In short, there are a number of alternatives to break-apart powder for the work you're doing.

All that said however, since there is an ''other'' in the picture - I'd consider wether or not the work you're undertaking is in your own best interest. There are a lot of fish in the sea out there! In order to ascertain if this person you've ''target''-ed is the best choice as well as to determine the best kind of work to do for the condition, consider getting a reading from a professional at the AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers). Furthermore, you can also have someone from the AIRR work the case with you which may help things along.

Blessings for your happiness
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby missps2010 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

hi, my question is can we write their names on a paper and tear it up and follow the above steps?
missps2010

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 pm

missps2010

It sounds like you should take the HC Course, Miss. Tearing things apart is a foundation in Break Up spells. But skillfully handled enemy work never stops with the Break Up spell. Or rather "should not", since it is a bit like chainsaw juggling.

//Dr. Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby missps2010 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi Dr. Johannes. I'm so sorry but I didn't get/understand your reply. Plz forgive me but can you plz explain?
Many thx
missps2010

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:24 am

Good of you to ask again, miss.

What I mean is that tearing apart a paper with their names are very often a part of a Break Up or Separation Spell.

But this kind of spell is in the category of "enemy work", which means it is an attack.

Attacks can be dangerous both for the targets and for the one attacking. Think of a sharp knife in your hand and you running trying to cut a string of love between a couple. If you fall with a knife in your hands it may hurt you. If the couple stops and starts to fight you over the knife, you may get hurt. And so on.

In terms of magic the spells can be reversed onto you and you have an enemy spell targeted at you.
The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Correspondance course can teach you how to perform these attacks in a safer way. And much, much more.
Does that clarify what I mean?

//Dr. Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby missps2010 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:31 am

Very much! Thank you Dr. Johannez.
missps2010

Re: Break Up Sachet Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby Moonbabe » Tue May 10, 2011 7:09 am

Needed advice. I sent a card to my target with several oils and fire of love powder. To the person I am trying to get him to separate from a card with mixture of break up oil and mixture of break up, hoot fort and goofer dust powder.

I also laid a trick where he stands and placed a little of the breakup powder mixture and asked for what I wanted. He has placed his arm and hand in it several times.

Only been a day or two. Also have a honey jar for him and a vinegaer jar for the two of them.

Do you think it will be effective? Any other advice? I have a reading scheduled for tomorrow.
Moonbabe

Unread postby aligrace5 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi moonbabe,
I wanted to know how the combo of oil and powders worked on the mail you sent, im going to send "junk" mail with something on it but im just trying to find the right combo. tx
aligrace5

Unread postby awlookatmenow » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:50 am

Could I break up two people when I know one name and saying for the other name, "the new baby mama"?
awlookatmenow

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 am

awlookatmenow,

You could try, but even if somehow your case is justified (for instance, if you are the legal wife, with your own children by this no-good man), that is a very weak way of working because you have no real magical link to to the woman and she will be spiritually fighting to keep the man and the baby will be spiritually fighting to keep his daddy.

SPD-HOO-BREA
Break Up Sachet Powder
$5.50

Click on the blue button to order from right here in the Forum.

For more examples on how to use powders in general see the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on Sachet Powders:
http://luckymojo.com/powders.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby movingmountains » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:32 am

Ok, so i ran out of Break Up powder and i am about to order more. What can i use in the mean time? I read some where that you can use salt and black pepper as an alternative? sounded a bit odd to me!
movingmountains

Unread postby Siedan15 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm

II had ordeted a confusion candle not to break a couple up but to break up certain people thats aroind my ex is thete anything else I need to do as far as the candle one I dont want aroind my ex is.my family memner cause they are no good tohether does dumb stuff drugs alcohol females just sleep around for no reason I want to mend with him but I need this out the way first
Siedan15

Unread postby Agent88 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:23 am

I read this on another thread, but my powder question is about Breakup. So appropriately, here I am. Starsinthesky7 mentioned something to the effect of putting HotFoot Powder on a picture in a jar to shake up. This actually sounds brilliant to me as my vinegar jars shred pics and dissolve into a gelatinous crud that mentally, I feel doesnt help in that state. But a breakup powder faux snowglobe thing feels better to me. I would put a pic of the couple together that I want to break up in the jar. But... The photo will be torn in half with them facing opposite directions. I usually put their names on the back of the pics. So, does,their names facing each other counteract my work? If I use a prescription pill bottle and wrap it in electrical tape, in a sense, they will be in the dark and alone even when they are together. Thoughts?
Agent88

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 pm

I think you are overthinking things a tad. For example it is natural for the papers to be dissolved by vinegar, this isn't counter to your goal but very much symbolic of the dissolving, souring, and shredding of the relationship in question.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby charmers1585 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 am

Hello

I am very new to this. My question is this.
I have only had the opportunity to sprinkle break up powder on one parties doorstep, I don't want to sprinkle on his doorstep as I visit him at his home. The couple in question are officially separated but I am sick of the influence his ex has on my boyfriend and the fact that in her words," I don't want him but I don't want him to be with you" hence why I sprinkled the powder on her doorstep where he visits to pick up his belongings. Will this work or do I need to try something else.
He is with me but because of her causing problems, the second time round I am now a secret and I hate it.
Will this powder work to cause friction between them so he doesn't want to go round there?
I am also annointing myself with follow me boy oil but do I need to annoint his things with it too?
Any help would be very much appreciated.
charmers1585

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 am

I would work a freezer spell on her to freeze her out of his life. Plain and simple. You may use some lemon juice in it to sour their connection and weaken emotional bonds. You could also use Banishing products in there as well.

Unless they have children together, in which case the kids need both their parents and it removing her from his life wouldn't be an appropriate approach. If they do have kids together, you may wish to work Cast Off Evil on him to help rid him of her troublesome influence, and Stop Gossip + Law Keep Away to shut her up and keep her from meddling. If you wanted to be nice, you could bless her by doing some Attraction work to draw a new lover to her, so her attention will naturally fall away from her ex.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mystic_fae » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Anyone have any good ideas on what kind of junk mail to send someone? I need to get the target's gf in touch with some break up powder. I see him every day, but I am never around her. I got some oil on his car handle today for him but I need to get some to her. I have read some people just take a piece of their own junk mail and put a label over the address, but if they take off the sticker for some reason they'd figure out it was me cuz the guy knows my address (and I have no address labels anyway).

I have also read some people making up fake flyers, but I don't really have any ideas....maybe a random postcard? And what to say on the postcard? Any help appreciated!
mystic_fae

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:02 pm

You dont need to say anything on the postcard. Just dust it and send it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mystic_fae » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:20 pm

starsinthesky7

Easy enough then, thank you!
mystic_fae

Unread postby JackieLove » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 pm

Dr Johannes

I wonder if the ripped picture ashes and the break up power can be mixed with graveyard dirt and sprinkled around the girls home where she will walk through it?
Or should I just use local dirt?
Thanks.
JackieLove
JackieLove

Unread postby Lemon55 » Mon May 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Can break up powder be sprinkled around a place the targeted person goes to once a week? Is there a time frame for them to cross it? While sprinkling the powder can "seperate and part ways be used?" :?
Lemon55

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello, Lemon55 ,
Yes, you can do that.
I would try to sprinkle it as close as possible to when your target crosses it. The sooner the better.
Yes, you can use those words. Just be a little more specific. Address your target's name and the name of the person that you want your target to part from
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Hello Miss Aida, so after reading all the posts, I guess that both the target and the other person can be tricked with break- up powder then for them to break, i.e. to put on pillows, carpets, etc...?

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm obviously not Miss Aida, but yes you are correct, if both touch it wonderful. :)
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
Shantilly Lace is correct.
Good luck and Keep us posted!
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Diligently will do about the whole work! Blessings!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby bb9 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:57 am

Hello,
I know that it is best to work spells for breakup in the waning moon. Should I also wait until the waning moon to use breakup powder or oil? Thank you
bb9

Unread postby bb9 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:35 am

Hello again,
I went ahead and used the breakup oil and powder while I had the opportunity this morning. I first prayed over the powders and oil naming my target. I was not able to say much as I sprinkled the powder and oil as people were near by but I did pay once again when I returned to my vehicle. I did name her as I sprinkled the oil. Did I do everything correctly? My intention was strong even though I could not speak.
bb9

Unread postby J-Mo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:14 am

Hello bb9,

Some workers work by the moon, others do not. I personally prefer to work with the moon if possible, but if the need is great i do the work no matter what phase the moon is in.

Sounds like you did a great job. Here is some more info on laying tricks for you http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

best of luck!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:07 am

Hello everyone,
Can I mix Breakup powder with Blockbuster powder to roll my candles in for a vinegar jar ?
RoseStar21

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:14 am

Hi RoseStar21,

I would do one or the other but not mixed together. You should do the blockbuster first to remove any spiritual resistance then do the break up. This allows the Break up to move to the target easier.

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:17 am

Thank you very much Ms Melanie ,
when carving my intention on the blockbuster candle how should I word it ? " Blast away the resistance of ____ and ____." ?
RoseStar21

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:04 am

RoseStar21

That's pretty good. And on the Break Up candle, you could include verses from Psalm 2 as part of your petition paper:

Psalm 2
    1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:43 am

Hello MissMichaele ,
I never thought of that , thank you very much!I love learning new things ! So I can carve this on the breakup up candle as well or just have it written on a piece of paper to go under the candle?
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

I prefer doing both

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:50 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I will be trying this tonight! :D
RoseStar21

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:54 pm

RoseStar21, you might want to read this thread, too:

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby seraphine8 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:48 am

Hello,
I have been doing breakup rituals and using the Separation oil, black figure candles, photos, and tearing apart names. I just got the Break-Up powder as well. Last night I was able to coat the car handle of my target's car with the separation oil and powder. I don't have access to the woman I'm causing his break with as she lives out of town, but I do have her name, access to photos (which I have used), and an accurate visual image of her and her behaviors (moving in on my boyfriend when we were still together) in my head. My question is, that in teh process of coating the car handle with the oil and powder, I touched it as I had to rub it in so as to not be obvious someone had been messing with his car (he would suspect me). Will the fact that I touched these materials result in a further break between him and myself instead of him and her? I did set my intention with both their names and prayed over the powder under the waning moon stating my intention and chanting, so the powder should be set with my intention and clear on who the targets are. I washed my hands as soon as I got home. Thoughts? Thanks.
seraphine8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, seraphine8 ,

You did everything correctly.

Good job!!!

In fact, GREAT job!

Not to worry.
Miss Aida

Unread postby seraphine8 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:10 am

Great, thanks! I have also been doing reconciliation spells for him and myself and those have not been successful so far, but of course there's no guarantee. It does lead me to another question regarding love work, in which I read somewhere, possibly on a Lucky Mojo forum, that reconciliation spells can return the target to you but s/he may be very angry about it. This is fact did happen. One night I went in back of his house to do spell work and my phone died, it was very late at night and I had no way to get home as I don't have a car and had bussed there. His light was on so I decided to knock--we were on friendly terms at the time. Lo and behold this woman was with him there and I interrupted their first date with my issue, he left her there to drive me home, but in the car SCREAMED at me and cursed me out the entire time. Now THAT was a strange way these spells seemed to work. Since then we have not spoken and I have not contacted him at all, but I'm continuing with the spells. Basically he will have to contact me--I keep praying over these spells hoping that will happen--because he was so furious I am scared of contacting him again and out of respect for what he stated, I cannot do so. So my spells did work, as there I was, inserted into his date with her in the middle of the night, and I'm happy for that, but it came with a lot of drama and anger. Any thoughts on why a reconciliation spell may cause the target to become very angry even if it does work (in a sense it worked in that he did give me the ride home and I wound up with him in the process, versus her being with him). Thanks for your response Miss Aida. Glad to know I'm doing this right. I've done a lot of research and have some self-taught experience with spell work. I just really need to fine tune these spells to be more effective at this point.
seraphine8

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, seraphine8,

I've never heard of that unless someone is working with the Intranquil Spirit or Anima Sola.

You might want to try a tranquility oil on him (not the same as intranquil Spirit) to calm him down: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Preferably, use this on a skull candle. See if that does anything for his disposition.

I hope things gets better.

Let us know
Miss Aida

Unread postby seraphine8 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:04 am

Thanks so much Miss Aida, will try.
seraphine8

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu May 28, 2015 7:02 am

Can I add Hot foot powder with this to leave on the rival woman's doorstep , need her gone because she is just down the road from my love interest and his family is all friendly with her but he did say to me when I saw him ,he's been on and off with her. And I do believe he is stressed out by the fact she is just down the road and she looks like the type who would lash out .
RoseStar21

Unread postby natstein » Thu May 28, 2015 10:48 am

Hello RoseStar21,

That is a good combination to use and I believe lots of workers would mix those two powders together. Have at it and let us know how it works out!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu May 28, 2015 11:47 am

Thank you Nathen , I'm going to do this and I will let you all know. What's strange is I keep getting a vision of a for sale sign up outside her house. I'm feeling very positive about this !
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

Good idea!

Try the Banishing also: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Yes, I agree that he probably feels obligated due to the short distance.

But, you're doing a great job with your work!
Miss Aida

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri May 29, 2015 2:05 am

Thank you very much Miss Aida. I will definitely do this, and I am going to do some healing on him too. He hasn't text me like he promised he would but depression can mess people up and he's busy so I am going to be patient.
I am going to deploy this powder a couple of times though because I recon she is going to be a stubborn one to budge.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Blackbeauty83 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:57 pm

Can I put break up powder and inflammatory confusion powder together and sprinkle it around the door or under the doormat to break someone up and cause them to fuss. I also have break up oil and was thinking about sending something in the mail.
Blackbeauty83

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Hello, Blackbeauty83 ,

Great ideas! Absolutely YES!

Good thinking!

Take care
Miss Aida

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells