Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

John the Conquerer Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
jacqui
Forum Member

John the Conquerer Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by jacqui » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi everyone, can I get some information on if I can but a john conquer candle with a road opener candle to settle a dispute with my gas supply concerning a outstanding bill which I know that I don't owe that amount of money -- or could you make a suggest on what to do?

Jacqui

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: John the Conquerer Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by "if I can but a john conquer candle with a road opener candle" -- butting a candle means to cut the tip off and set it butt-end-up. You can't do that with a glass-encased vigil candle.

CAN-GLS-JOHN
John the Conqueror Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Please explain what you intend to so so we can reply more clearly.
catherine yronwode

jacqui
Forum Member

Unread post by jacqui » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:08 pm

sorry catherine I meant burning john and road opener or could you suggest something else,

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Hello Jacqui,

If you'd like to have Miss cat help you in your specific situation you might consider setting up a reading/consultation with her. The forum isn't the best way to get a hold of her as there are hundreds of requests for answers here as well as so much administration work that she is busy with.

Since your general question seems to be regarding clearing out blockages, or opening the roads I shall mention a few points on the matter to help you out.

John the Conqueror products do what the root itself does. It is a luck, money, power, and sex root with decidely "male energy." These products can be used to help in all of these situation--to help in gambling, to make you lucky in love, to help draw money, to gain a lover, to increase animal and sexual mangetism etc. Some old conjure doctors *do* use John the Conqueror candles to blast through blocks and obstacles. Momma Starr for example often mentions working like this. I have been taught that John the Conqueror can overcome obstacles. Like the legendary figure himself, you can overcome anything put in your way. However, it is mainly used for luck, love, and money.

That said, there are specific lines of product you should look into to help overcome the obstacles you are facing. Road Opener clears out obstacles and and makes the way clear for your objective. Van Van can help clear messes, turn situations around, and bring the luck you need to succeed.

Now, in your particular situation since you are dealing with outstanding debt you can burn the following candles: Compelling to get them to listen to you and/or Essence of Bend Over to make them bend to your will and, Road Opening or Van Van to help clear out those obstacles.

Hope that helps.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jacqui
Forum Member

Unread post by jacqui » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Thank you very much conjureMan that is very helpful

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:27 pm

I just noticed how long it has been since someone posted a question or a testimonial in this thread -- almost eight years! You'd think by that maybe that John the Conqueror is not a popular candle, either in the shop or at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. But you'd be wrong; it actually is quite popular.

Probably the reason people don't ask us what John the Conqueror is for is that almost everyone who has practiced hoodoo even a short time knows what it is for -- power, masculine fortune, gambling luck, and coming our right in all sorts of circumstances. (And before someone asks, yes, women like this candle too, for themselves, for gambling, and for their man to be strong.)

John the Conqueror is one of the all-time greats, based on the strongest and most desirable root of all.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

heidiroseholton
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by heidiroseholton » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:05 am

Thanks for posting this, Rev Ernest - this is a really good point. I don't burn very many vigil candles for myself, but I might just pick up a John the Conqueror candle at the apprenticeship in October. I've had great success working with John the Conqueror roots and John the Conqueror oil. I'll make sure to post my testimonial after I give the candle a try!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”