Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lovers Figural Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Astariell

Lovers Figural Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Astariell » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi! :D I have been trying to decide what to do regarding a situation:

Lets say a lover (one I have been close to and intimate) is being hesitant for whatever reasons, he is afraid, has drawn back but has strong feelings as has been shown,but he seems confused and the affair seems to be at a draw. He might be afraid of his own feelings now that he feels so serious. (I don't know why he would be feeling this way but without going through endless surmises let me assume the above. He feels right....

Would a red lovers candle be the best choice or a red nude Adam's candle? I will soon have both to choose from and I am trying to decide which would be the best choice?

I'd like to intensify the relationship into a sexual and love bloom so I also will have Kiss Me Now Oil, Bewitching Oil,Commanding Oil, Return to Me,(he drew back after he made a giant step forward) I will have Come to Me Sachet Powder and Dixie Love Sachet Powder. Interesting enough, when I ordered I intended to work on my ex. I didn't know this new man and he appeared quite unexpectedly or I would have ordered the Come to Me Oil.. ;) .

My order should be here shortly and I have started a Honey Jar which has been successful. Since I started the Honey Jar, he has come forward with great intensity and then he retreated.(My candle divination showed all that has happened.) He took a big, bold step forward then a bigger step backwards...I feel that is part of the root work and I am convinced that it is indeed having its effect. (I can't express enough how amazed I am doing root work. I feel an absolutely positive feel with this as opposed to the wiccan ways (I could never get into that work fully...) Plus I couldn't get into the whole concept....I love this work....It is real....earthy.....and Catherine's advise concerning love work is so self respecting ( Thank You for that, Cat)....This work makes you believe in what you are doing....

I have studied what I could concerning both the above candles. Do you have an idea then of what I can do when I receive the candles? I feel I should work with the Lovers candle. I am not sure of the exact ritual. I also have the Adam candle. Maybe both would be good. I followed advice for a proper alter. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks very much. I repeat myself when I say that this forum is much like a family table...And I would like to add that the staff has been so helpful when I have called regarding my order. They are most helpful and I commend them very much. (My candle temple lighting (for another issue) went extremely well. I will be ordering a lighted vigil candle as well soon.) Which one do you recommend for this situation also?

Thanks again,

Literarylioness

Re: A Red Lovers Candle or Red Nude Adam Candle?

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Astariell

The red lovers are good, but a red penis candle is better! From what you are describing, I would go with a red penis candle.

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 pm

The choice of which candle to use is never a matter of which is "better" or "stronger." What is wanted is a candle that embodies the closest symbolism to the desired outcome of the work, and also -- at the same time -- the candle that is most useful according to the form of one's spellcasting.

A red Lover's candle is by its nature a stationary candle. The Lovers are fused in the candle mould and the candle burns as one unit, symbolizing love that is already in union and that will stay in union, with a sexual emphasis. It takes a certain amount of time to burn, and will benefit from being fixed, dressed, loaded, or otherwise prepared before burning.

A red Adam (nude man) candle is a likeness of a lone man. It too will benefit from being fixed, dressed, loaded, or otherwise prepared before burning. It will burn in place, but, being single, it can be paired with a matched red Eve (nude female) candle and the two can be started at either side of the altar and "walked" togther during the course of the spell, finally meeting and bing burned to the end in the center of the altar, symbolizing sexual desire that is mutually inviting and achieves union in the end. If the woman wants the man to come to her -- say because she has a good job and home, and her kids are in school, and she wants the man, rather than herself, to relocate as a condition of their union -- she may keep her candle stationary at the center of the altar, and "walk" his in from the edge of the altar as the two candles burn, letting his candle symbolically come to hers, while hers remains at center stage, so to speak..

Obviously, those latter "walking candle" spells cannot be performed with a Lovers candle.

Then there is the Penis candle that Mary mentiond. It also will benefit from being fixed, dressed, loaded, or otherwise prepared before burning. Typical with this candle, when it is being used to attract a man sexually, is the drssing of it with the woman's sexual fluids, after it is name-carved but before it is oiled. (I leave it to the adventuraous among you to figure out how that may be accomplished.) There are many other ways to use the red Penis candle, but that will give you one idea of its specialized point of focus in performing jobs for sexual love -- a use for which none of the candles peviously mentioned is quite as ideally suited.

Do you bgin to see the possibilities here?

Figural candles are to be loaded, prepared, and baptized much as doll babies. What you do then to the candle is what you command to happen to the person on whom you are working.

That's why there is no "better" or "stronger" factor in the equation of selection at all -- there is only the matter of "which candle is most applicable to the results i wish to achieve and to the form of candle spell i am going to perform?"

CAN-FIG-LORE
Lovers Candle, Red
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:01 pm

I agree with Mary re: the red lovers candle being the better choice (absent a red penis candle, of course). The Adam candle would be better if you had a red Eve candle to use with it--[ie: as part of a moving candle spell in which each candle is named for the respective party, dressed with appropriate oils, positioned with distance between them, then burned in sections over the course of a week, as they are gradually moved closer and closer together.].

This page has a classic version of a candle and moving lodestone spell that might be appropriate for the Lovers candle:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract

Of the oils and powders you indicated, Kiss Me Now, Bewitching, Return to Me , and Come to Me all would be reasonable options for the Lovers candle; Commanding, while usable, would be somewhat heavy-handed for this situation, while Dixie Love is usually used for relationships at a more involved/serious stage:
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:18 am

Yes, I now see the possibilities, Catherine......and thanks for the clarity......I'm so glad I asked instead of assuming that I knew....
catherineyronwode wrote:The choice of which candle to use is never a matter of which is "better" or "stronger." What is wanted is a candle that embodies the closest symbolism to the desired outcome of the work, and also -- at the same time -- the candle that is most useful according to the form of one's spellcasting.
Right.....Which all brings the direction back to what one really desires and this is what to me is so important....knowing what we really want!!! I will apply this to the selection of the Altar Candle as well.

Thanks Mary and ELKnapp for the advise.....The Penis Candle sounds pretty intense! (Maybe a small amount of Commanding) ;)

......Can't tell you how much your support means to me....

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 pm

I love the penis candles and they can be burnt on a honey jar too. The penis candles come in three colors, white, red, and pink, so don't be too intimidated by them. They give a lot of info when they burn too, which makes them great for candle divination.

If all you want is sex, I would dress a red one with Come to Me, Kiss Me Now, and Follow Me Boy. The Follow Me Boy is about control too and can take the place of Commanding. I would burn this on an all purpose honey jar. An all purpose honey jar is a jar for all your blessings.

Have fun!

Mary

NENA1182004

Unread post by NENA1182004 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 pm

i actually have a question my babys father and i are no longer together but the sexual tension is still there the problem is he has this girlfriend. now if all i want is sex from him lol ;) should i just dress a red penis candle with Come to Me, Kiss Me Now, and Follow Me Boy. or should i do something else any comments will be great.

NENA1182004

Unread post by NENA1182004 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:00 pm

i actually have a question my babys father and i are no longer together but the sexual tension is still there the problem is he has this girlfriend. now if all i want is sex from him lol (blushing) should i just dress a red penis candle with Come to Me, Kiss Me Now, and Follow Me Boy. or should i do something else any comments will be great.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:56 pm

NENA1182004

If all you want is a quick sexual encounter with the man then I would use the following combo of condition oils: Kiss Me Now, Attraction or Come to Me, and Fast Luck. You can sew one of your lady hairs into the seam of the crotch of his pants as well. You can wear those oils as well whenever you are around him. There are many tricks for sex and love work, you can find much more information about that here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:58 pm

NENA1182004

Well, Kiss Me Now is basically made for things like this,Come to Me is good but Follow Me Boy is to get him to, well, follow you, it'l help bring feeling of devotion, ya' know, you might not want that kinda thing if all you want is ex, but its also used to help a woman control a man. Just keep in mind that he might get clingy. But, yeah it sounds like your on the right track, have fun :D

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:24 pm

NENA1182004

I would do a red penis candle dressed with Kiss Me Now, Look Me Over, and Follow Me Boy. I would set it on a honey jar made just for this with a strand of his hair. I like Follow Me Boy, because it has a bit of the commanding element in it.

Have safe fun!

Mary

NENA1182004

Unread post by NENA1182004 » Fri May 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Thanks Guys!

slikkiki
Forum Member
Lover's candle

Unread post by slikkiki » Tue May 04, 2010 3:27 pm

I need to know,how would i burn a lover's candle with a wick on the male and female that's joined together for a love lodstone spell, Because it seen as if one will burn faster then the other,or do i need a lover's candle with one wick. :?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Lover's candle

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 04, 2010 6:45 pm

no just light them at the same time. dont worry too much about one burning faster or slower (besides that can also be a sign to the working) just light them for the desiganted time then pintch em out
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

slikkiki
Forum Member
Lover's Figural Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by slikkiki » Fri May 07, 2010 9:26 pm

When is the best time to burn a lover's candle,with a pair of lodestones for love over seven day's and where do i write his and my name? :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Lover's candle

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Light the candle on Friday and you can write the names directly on the candle.

Please do a forum search on how to prepare a candle, along with days of the week correspondence.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rpir09
Forum Member

red lovers and bewitching vigil

Unread post by rpir09 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:56 am

Hello everybody,
I just received a new LM order with a red lovers candle, a red skull and a bewitching vigil. Although there are directions on the vigil and I have found how to use the skull, I have not something particular on mind of what to do with the lovers.
Can you please make any suggestions spells using the lovers with the purpose to make somebody fall for me?
I have a good selection of oils powders and herbs from LM that I can use.
Thank you in advance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: red lovers and bewitching vigil

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:00 pm

This link may help with your question lover%CA%B9s-candle-t6270.html

You can dress the lover's candle with any love drawing oil while stating your petition or placing a petition under the candle.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: red lovers and bewitching vigil

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:31 pm

I really like this candle, and its nice to look at visually. I would use a combination of oils here as you want to lure them in so I would use come to me, perhaps some kiss me now, and love me is a great one to help them fall in love with you.

Lunaislight
Forum Member
Re: Lover's Figural Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lunaislight » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:39 am

I just bought one and I was thinking about hollowing out the bottom and and putting love and passion herbs, personal concerns from both him and I inside the candle.

DONE

Lovers Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by DONE » Wed May 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Hey I needed help with a red lovers candle.

I want to bring my ex back to me more or less making him pursue me heavily, even though I don't want him back! He's done a lot of messed up things to me, and I found out that he really was cheating on me with his ex.

I recently have worked various break-up spells on them, and no doubt they'll work.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to make him nuts over me! He's very easy to curse believe it or not, I guess because while his mom was pregnant with him someone laid a curse on him, so he's a strong believer in "The Craft", but for some reason he's one of those guys who doesn't show emotion nor believes too much in love.

I'm going to purchase a red lovers image candle, and various oils. How should I do this working? I want him nuts and chasing me.

Please tell me how I should do this!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Red Lovers Candle

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 25, 2011 6:27 pm

To answer your question, think abut it do you want him back or just want him back to punish him. You are asking for two different results. I have found that sometimes when we get what we want, we either get caught up (fall in love again) or regret that we even attempted to 'get him/her back.'

I am not second guessing you nor trying to change your mind. I completely understand. Just think about what you 'really' want, if you want him back work toward that goal. If you want to punish him, work that conjure.

Reconciliation (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html) is excellent for mending broken feelings and strained relationships and bringing back the love.

Crossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html) is the way to go if you want to cross him up. I recommend the Spell kit because it includes everything needed for a complete spell. You must cleanse and protect yourself at all times but especially after negative work.

I like to recommend a third item Cut & Clear (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html), a very personal spell to free you from past relationships and bring in a new relationship.

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Wed May 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Ok no problem and thanks.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 26, 2011 12:22 am

DONE, Don't use love products for an act of vengeance. Reconciliation, Love Me, Return to Me, Follow Me Boy are magical products aimed at encourage and fostering love, healing, passion within both parties. Love conjures don't just make people fall in love with you, they nurture feelings between you two. If you are seeking revenge that is not what you want.

Instead work a reversal or use Crossing Products to simply mess him up.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Thu May 26, 2011 12:49 am

I was always curious how the lovers candles work too

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:12 am

DONE, use the lovers candle with the products listed or you can go with the intranquil spirit since that seems exactly what you want. This would be a good case for this. After that...let it go and move on. Time to do a cut and clear.

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Thu May 26, 2011 5:32 am

For the intanquil spirit spell can I use a regular Pink candle and just say the prayer for the intranquil spirit -- or should I use the Intranquility Oil on a red Lovers candle?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 26, 2011 5:38 am

If you dress the red Lovers candle candle with Intranqulity oil, and completely understand the workings of an conjure involving the Intranquil Spirit - then yes, it can be done. Make sure to keep yourself WELL cleansed and WELL protected the entire time that you are doing that work.

I advise you to read through the entire Intranquil Spirit thread before attempting the work, and if you are newer to hoodoo or magical practice then you may wish to consider getting a professional worker to do this on your behalf. It's not a work for the inexperienced.
working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Thu May 26, 2011 7:41 am

starsinthesky,

Yea your right! I just wanted him and his lil "thing" to break up and make him chase me. It wa shard finding out he really did cheat on me with her.

Thank goodness for this site, because I never even heard of "Vinegar jars." I want them at each others throats!

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 am

Devi Spring, OK, great, but wait -- what does that Red Lovers Candle do exactly? I just dont understand its function at all.

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Thu May 26, 2011 7:45 am

ConjureMan Ali, you said, "Don't use love products for an act of vengeance."

I did do a War Water curse, and Penile curse using a black penis candle. I'm honestly not sure what else to do. I even did a casting using a Purple Controlling Candle to make this girl screw everything under the moon to really make him look like a fool. Any more suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Lovers Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 26, 2011 8:36 am

I recommend that you let your work be!

Your uncertainly is working against you; let your work manifest and follow the advice of several posters; Cut & Clear and move on, of course, you have the option: Intranquil Spirit.

But please read this discussion before proceeding. This is 30 pages well worth your time reading...
working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469s60.html

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Thu May 26, 2011 9:03 am

Well, jwmcclin, I didnt think they'd work against one another. I mean I wanted revenge, and to make him chase me, though I soooo dont want him back! I think I'll lastly do the Intranquil spirit and then do the cut and clear so that none of this matter sto me anymore. Well I'm gonna read those pages and see what it says.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Thu May 26, 2011 1:30 pm

how do you use the white or the red lovers candle?

SweetLady
Forum Member
Re: red lovers candle

Unread post by SweetLady » Thu May 26, 2011 1:59 pm

It is usually used as part of a love spell, there are many available on the Lucky Mojo Free Spell archive
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

They are usually dressed with a love drawing oil (available from the LM online catalogue)
they are also usually "loaded" with personal concerns from your desired love.
info on personal concerns can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

you can also search the site and the forum for the specific information you seek. There is literally a wealth of information available for the taking!
Depending on the spell you choose, you may need to carve your name and the desired's name onto the figures.
Many people think that an incense is a necessity when doing candle work. For love, choose one of: love me, come to me, kiss me now, follow me boy/girl, chuparosa, or other love-drawing incense while you do the carving, dressing, and loading.
Follow the instructions of the spell you choose as closely as possible, especially the information about what personal concerns to use for best effect.
I am a bit of newbie to hoodoo, but a long time practioner of witchcraft and magick.

lostlove
Newly Registered

Unread post by lostlove » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 pm

I am interested in the lovers candle.

I would like to know how long it burns and if my man and I need to be having sex while the candle burns completely out?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:00 pm

I don't know how many hours the Lovers Candle will burn -- it is a figual candle and they are notably variable in burn time -- but it will likely last longer than you and your lover will be making love, unless you are a pair of pythons. :-)

And, no, you do not need to be making love the entire time it burns.

Hollow out a small area below, place your personal items in the hollow, melt wax back over the hollow area to seal it (this is called loading a candle), inscribe your names on the candle with a needle or pin, dress it with an appropriate oil, such as Love Me or Fire of Love, and then burn it. Let it burn while you are making love, and let it continue to burn after you are finished. :-)

CAN-FIG-LOWH
Lovers Candle, White
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

vitax
Forum Member

Unread post by vitax » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 am

Hi, little story firt. Few weeks ago I met a girl. We like each other very much, have a lot of fun together, feel good together. But we went on a weekend once, had sex and after we came back, she became distanced to me (she is after some seriously bad relationship and she told me it would not be easy for her to enter into new relations). During the weekend she was truly and very attracted to me and we had a great time together. However, we are in a nice contact, but I feel that she lost interest in me as her potential partner. It is to early for sincere discussion here why.

So to inflame her feeling and desire for me again, I started to burning the figural lovers candle dressed with Love Me and Kiss Me Now oils. Perhaps I will add to the candle the Follow Me Girl and Fire of Love. I started it yesterday.

But my question is, will the setting up on the MISC altar the Churapposa and one more (Adam&Eve, Love Me, Fire of Love, Follow me Girl - I am confused) inforce the power of my figural candle? I want to act when there are still fellings in her, even if she is distanced now. I don't know whether it's all lost know, but it is something worth to put some effort into and when the topic is fresh.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:33 am

Good Morning Vitax,
Yes, Chuparrosa and Follow me Girl is good. And you extra magic with the figural candle is good. That's a good choice!
Just some advice, I am not a man, but a conversation with her might help a lot. And, besides, I, as a woman, LOVE to talk!
She might be embarrassed. Or, you never know what's going on in her mind.
Just my thoughts
Good luck

vitax
Forum Member

Unread post by vitax » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks a lot Miss Aida!
Noone never knows what is in woman's mind ;)
But I feel this is not that deep relation yet to talk about her feelings, is too early. After few months, yes, it would be the wisest thing to do.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:43 am

vitax, you asked, "Will the setting up on the MISC altar [of] the Churapposa and one more (Adam&Eve, Love Me, Fire of Love, Follow me Girl - I am confused) inforce the power of my figural candle?"

In the practice of hoodoo, the custom of having a second candle or series of candles set by a spiritual worker in a candle ministry is called "backing up the work." This is what happens when you have the MISC candle-workers set lights for you -- the MISC candles are vigil lights and burn continually during the period that you work with your figural candle.

For more information on how to work with both figural candles and how candle ministries are maintained, please see my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

For more information on having lights set at the church, see this page:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html
catherine yronwode

kitadst
Forum Member

Unread post by kitadst » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:39 am

I searched the forum, didn't find anywhere close to place this question, but since all of my candles that are and have been placed on the altar are related to love, I'll try here, if its the wrong spot please forgive me, however, is it possible that my candle work is working on me as well? Sleepless nights, intense desire to see him, he hasn't said that his sleep patterns have changed but I feel they have, its almost like I can feel him, close or something but we're 6 hrs away, I've been on candles for months as well as a reading about 2 weeks ago, but this desire has gotten crazy, my Come to Me candle finished about 3 days ago, with a great burn, but is this suppose to be this way? Its so bad I'm willing to drive to see him and turn around and drive back for work in the morning, now that's bad! Lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi, Kitadst,
Yes, sometimes spells will also affect the practitioner. Especially when you're performing a lot of magic.
It's what you have put out into the universe and some energy lingered in your home.
If it's making you uncomfortable, then I suggest a spiritual cleansing bath www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
And some incense to clear the atmosphere.
This incense is what I use all the time. It's called: Ghost Purging" but it gets rids of everything. I highly recommend it. www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html
I hope this helps.
Have a great evening

ohwhygeorgia
Forum Member

Unread post by ohwhygeorgia » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:13 am

Red or pink lovers candle?

Ok here's the situation. On again off again lover I've had for a year now. Back in October we stopped talking and seeing eachother, and our communication tapered off. We went our separate ways and pursued other people. Come New Year's Eve I started hearing from him again. And here and there the following week. I've never done any work on him before, but decided to try something out now to see if I can get him to be a little more consistent and more committal.

I worked a candle for opening up to love on the new moon, 1st of jan. That sparked more communication. I worked a red love/ follow me boy candle on the Friday before the full moon recently (2-14) along with the making of a nation sac. Come the 15 th he was very eager and open to seeing me. Just talking no longer sufficed. I went to his home and spent the night, but not without collecting hairs from his head.

I feel the need to do the lovers candles, however more so in pink than red. I also picked up an orange candle which I plan on dressing for open communication to burn this Wednesday.

Any advice as to red or pink lovers candles? Id like him to communicate more frequently, a little more actual love than just passion. Consistency and the general interest to let the relationship progress past physical stages. Also, any other combination of candles you can recommend would be great for this situation! Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, ohwhygeorgia .
I use red for passionate love and pink for romantic love.
I suggest that you go with the pink
Hope this helps.
Hoping your wishes are realized
Take care

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:34 am

Does anyone know what the TRIPLE STRENGTH LOVE BINDING 7 DAY JAR CANDLE HANDFASTING candle is for and how to use it? Is there a specific ritual or chant to be done? What is the outcome and what sort of oils should I dress it with? :?:

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Hello Kaboodle,

I do not believe Lucky Mojo sells a candle by that name. Are you sure you are thinking of the right name for the candle you want to ask about?

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:46 am

kaboodle, natstein is correct. That is not a Lucky Mojo candle. If you can share what your intention is we might be able to help you with what LM product would be best to help your situation.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

kaboodle
Forum Member

Unread post by kaboodle » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:23 am

It's not a LM product, it was sold at my local hoodoo store so was just wondering how I would use it if I do get it or if there's something similar on LM. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello, caboodle,
We cannot help you with products that you have purchased elsewhere. This is a forum for Lucky Mojo customers.
However, if you want to purchase something from Lucky Mojo,
What is the intention of your spell?

MissDelia
HRCC Student

lovers candles

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:27 pm

Which is better the embraced lovers or a marriage/wedding candle when trying to help a long term relationship?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi MissDelia,

I would recommend the embraced Lover's candle. I will give you the link for easier reference.

www.luckymojo.com/candle-lovers-red.html

Hope this helps!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:35 pm

Thank you! Very helpful…..

Would white, pink or red be best?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Hi MissDelia,

I would use Pink for more of a long lasting love then red, which can be used for more of a passion/sex spell. White is a universal color, but is also good for healing the relationship.

Many Blessings!
AIRR Member

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:39 pm

White seems to be the best….. would light blue work for healing too?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Hi MissDelia,

Blue would be good to bring Peace into your home and relationship, so I guess you could.

Blessings!
AIRR Member

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Rosemary would be good for peaceful home type stuff… any other herbs you would suggest for a white to light blue lovers candle for healing?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:05 pm

Hllo MissDelia,

I few I would suggest are Penny royal for peacefulness, Roses for love and Lavender for a soothing component and Deers Tongue for good open communication, and Rosemary for fidelity and giving the woman control ;)

www.herb-magic.com/pennyroyal.html

www.herb-magic.com/rose-petals.html

www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html

www.herb-magic.com/lavender.html

www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Blessings!
AIRR Member

MissDelia
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissDelia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:07 pm

What an amazing list…… thank you for compiling this….. Can I buy all of these individually or will LM love mix of herbs work well too?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi MissDelia,

I would buy these individual because of the soothing herbs.

Blessings!
AIRR Member

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”