Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
vinavin21

Come to Me Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by vinavin21 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:30 pm

ok quick question, can u burn a Come To Me candle on two names or would i have to buy another Come To Me candle.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Come to Me Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:32 pm

The answer depends on the reason that you are burning the candles. Let me give you two examples:

If i were setting a light for money to come to me from various sources, i could confidently list all the names of parties who might purchase from me or pay me under one candle, either on one piece of paper or on several sheets, one per person. Likewise, in a legal situation, i might place a multiplicity of names beneath one Court Case candle.

On the other hand, if i wanted two people to break up, i would NOT place both their names under one candle. I would start by writing both names on one paper, then i would cut the paper in half to separate the names.

If i used free-standing candles, such as Adam and Eve candles, i could then either use two candles, place one name beneath each candle, and then "walk" the candles apart as they burned.

Or i could get one figural black Divorce candle or one figural black Bride and Groom candle and place the two cut-apart names under that one candle, separated by a certain amount of space, and then, when the candle got low, i would whack it in half with a butcher cleaver to separate the two people.

If i were using glass-encased vigil lights for this sort of work, i would use one Break-Up or Separation candle, but i would not place the names under it -- i would fold the "bad" person's name away from me and the "good" person's name toward me, and then tape the two papers on opposite sides of the candle.

These are just a few of the many, many wrinkles and tricks in candle magick that may help you understand why your question cannot be answered with a simple "yes" or "no." The answer is based on the form of the conjure work itself, not on a specific rule about "how many names" can go under a candle.

Now, to get back to your specific question, you were asking about a Come to Me vigil candle -- and this is similar to the Money Drawing vigil light i mentioned above, in that you want folks to come to you. When seen in that way, it is obvious that if you put many names under one candle, you should expect to draw love-offers from many sources. However, there is a drawback to doing the work that way -- not a huge one, but something that should be mentioned:

Candles are used for divination as well as for the spell working itself. That is, while they burn and after they go out, they often are consulted to provide a reading on the way the spell is going. You will find more about divination from candles, also known as ceromancy, at the web page "How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning in Hoodoo Magic," which is part of a series of instructional chapters from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Read that web page, and then you will understand the problem: If you place, say, six names under a Come to Me vigil light and it turns half sooty and half clear, or if you use a freestanding red candle dressed with Come to Me Oil, you will not know to whom the oracle refers when physical signs appear in the candle!

Keeping control of the divination process is the best and most logical reason i can see for advocating the use of separate candles for each hoped-for lover. Whether you use free-standing or glass-encased candles, maintaining separate candles for each name will give you individual readings on the likely outcome of pursuing love with each of the potential lovers on your list.

CAN-GLS-COME
Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Angelina

Herbs for Money Drawing, Lucky Money, and Keeping Money

Unread post by Angelina » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:51 am

Hi all,

I saw something posted on one of these boards regarding a money spell in which you burn clovers on a green candle. Does anyone know what kind of clovers these are? Red? White?
Thank you.

Literarylioness

Re: Money spell with clovers?

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:46 am

They are cloves, not clovers. Buy them here:

http://www.herb-magic.com/cloves-whole.html

Mary

Angelina

Re: Money spell with clovers?

Unread post by Angelina » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:59 pm

Oh, Cloves!! Must have read it wrong--my mistake!!
Thank you Mary :-)

Kulotito

Question about Come to Me Candle

Unread post by Kulotito » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:59 pm

situation - I have a red Come to Me Candle that I want to use, obviously to draw in love.
issue - I'm gay. ;)
Question - Will me using the Come to Me as opposed to another love candle effect the outcome of the ritual? :?:

Thank You! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Question about Come to Me Candle

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Come to me has been and can be used by anyone, as long as you don;t mind the fact that the image on the candle shows a heterosexual couple. You can paste your own phoos over the artwork, if you like.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 pm

...or order a plain candle dressed...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Kulotito

Unread post by Kulotito » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Great! I always wondered about that, thanks for the clarification guys!!! & I will use that advice Ms. Catherine ;)

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:58 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Come to me has been and can be used by anyone, as long as you don;t mind the fact that the image on the candle shows a heterosexual couple. You can paste your own phoos over the artwork, if you like.
Wow, Cat--I didn't know that. I bring gay friends to LM all the time, but thought their only love options were Lavender Love and Attraction.

Good question Kulotito. Glad you asked it.

noquater45
Forum Member
Money potpourri???

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat May 08, 2010 4:47 am

Years ago I sent off for a hair product, It seemed the mail order would never arrive, finally a package did arrive. In the package was a bag of money drawing potpourri, in it were shredded pieces of U.S. paper money and red, green, gold, flowers, roots, and herbs, the instructions said place in a bowl in an out to the way place and it will draw money to you.

So I followed the instruction and went about my business, soon money started to come in… lots of it! It was money owed, bonuses, lotteries. It was amazing. I stored the bills in a cigar box, nothing smaller than ten dollar bills, I stored the silver in three large jars, and kept all the containers in a chest. If I made a large purchase it would not be long before the money would soon be replaced, this went on for some time.

Then one day I knocked the bowl over, so I picked the potpourri up and returned it to the bowl, the money stopped coming, it stayed even. And then a family member threw it out, not knowing what it was. Needless to say my funds started to dwindle until none was left.

I have looked for this product but to no avail. It was packaged as if it may have been sold in a curio shop. If any of you fine folk know where I might find this product I would appreciate it. If I ever found this product I might be tempted to buy a life time supply.

P.S.

I never did get the hair tonic… Ha!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Money potpourri???

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 08, 2010 8:52 am

I don't know of the particular item you speak of, but perhaps you could try to concoct your own blend with shredded bills and herbs from Lucky Mojo? It would be more personal/powerful I'd think.

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

noquater45
Forum Member

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Thank you Joseph, I had though about doing just that, I’m just not that adept in doing things like that.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 08, 2010 8:42 pm

You can contact workers through the AIRR and see if they would make a money-drawing herbal blend for your individual needs.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

noquater45
Forum Member

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:52 pm

jujugiggles wrote:You can contact workers through the AIRR and see if they would make a money-drawing herbal blend for your individual needs.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you I will keep that in mind.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 08, 2010 11:56 pm

...I would recommend getting cat's book and checking out the section on money drawing herbs and roots in the back of the book. You could formulate your own blend and add oils as needed...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

noquater45
Forum Member

Unread post by noquater45 » Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 am

Thanks again Joseph, I will consider all suggestions.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Although this may not be what you are asking, I thought about it while reading your post (found here) http://herb-magic.com/rice.html

BTW cat's book is liked below the description.

noquater45
Forum Member

Unread post by noquater45 » Mon May 10, 2010 2:20 am

jwmcclin
Thank you, the green rice has intrigued me as well…It may have its roots in the mighty Feng Shui? This page has turned out to be a wealth of information, I am happy to have found it.

interested

Herbs & Roots to carry in wallet to attract money

Unread post by interested » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 am

Hello guys! I ordered (not received them yet) lucky hand, five finger grass, bayberry root chips, and allspice berries to carry in my wallet to attract money and have these roots continue to work in drawing money to me. I have these oils to annoint them with: money drawing, attraction, fast luck, wealthy way, and money stay with me. I want to form a packet with a copy of my bank statement (not all of it, but only the part that shows the name of my bank and my account number) that holds these roots. How would I go about preparing these roots and packet to work for me? I would most certainly pray over them. Smoke them with incense?

I would appreciate help from the wonderful people who respond to us in need in this super amazing site! I have learned so much and I am deeply grateful that I found this site. The products are amazing and love the scents of the oils, the real herbs used, and the success when using these wonderful and amazing Lucky Mojo products! Thank you Mrs. Cat for offering us all the free information you kindly post to help us! A client forever, that is for sure!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Herbs & Roots to carry in wallet to attract money

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 am

A paper packet is indeed a traditional way to make a mojo in a wallet, so your idea is sound and well-founded. If you are craft-oriented, you can stitch the paper together, either with a running stitch or a blanket stitch (look them up on line if you are unfamiliar with the terms). I like to use a cute binding stitch called the "Eskimo edging stitch" but not everyone is as stitchery-minded as i am, so, anyway, stitching is optional.

I would pray over the herbs and add each with a call to it by name and a statement of its usefulness, to "wake it up" to work for you. You could slip the paper packet into a small manila coin envelope or bill-sized envelope to keep everything together, depending on the kind of wallet you use.
catherine yronwode

interested

Re: Herbs & Roots to carry in wallet to attract money

Unread post by interested » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 am

Thank you Mrs. Cat for your response and I love the stitching idea, I can already see it in my head.

wildbunch33
Forum Member

Come to Me Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:36 pm

I recently bought a come to me candle without any instructions of how to use it. I want to use it find a girlfriend for me,but I don't have anyone in particular. What is the right way to use it and can you use the candle to attract that special someone without suggesting a certain individual(s)?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: What is the proper way to use the Come to Me Candle

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:17 pm

The come to me candle is PERFECT for this situation.

I would write your name down 7 times on a name paper. Then turn it to the right and the write "attract new mate" 7 times across your name. I would write in a circle without lifting the pen (you can dot the i's and cross the T's afterwards.) "I am irresistable, and desirable to all women".

Fold it towards you and put it under the candle.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

wildbunch33
Forum Member

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 am

Can this same process work on a certain individual that you want to attract? Writing their name 7 times also will it get the same results?

wildbunch33
Forum Member

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:45 am

What is "name paper"? Can regular copy or notebook paper will do or I have to get special paper for this?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm

wildbunch33 wrote:What is "name paper"? Can regular copy or notebook paper will do or I have to get special paper for this?
"Name paper" is not a special kind of paper :) A name paper is a paper prepared with people names. I personally prefer unlined paper for such things, clean white paper that hasn't been used for anything else. You can also buy special paper is you so chose and if that feels right to you.

serene

Come to me candle

Unread post by serene » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Can a 7 day come to me candle be started on a Wednesday. I know Friday and Monday are the best days but the target will be coming over after midnight when he gets off work to talk. Any other suggestions are welcome also

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Come to me candle

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:35 pm

There is no rule set in stone when to start your candle work serene. Some practitioners may chose to work by days of the weeks (as you mentioned), hours of the day, seasons, planetary influences etc etc...read here about planetary influences (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html) Very good information. To answer your question, yes.

serene

Unread post by serene » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Thank you very much

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Agree with jwmcclin (of course) .
Definitely think you can start this one, since he's on his way, so to speak, and in Hoodoo it is good to do the work when the work needs doing...

wildbunch33
Forum Member

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:47 am

What I do with the petition after the candle burn down in the glass container?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate
come to me instead of attraction in moving break up spell?

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello all. planning out some latest work i want to attempt. ive read on the forums that most moving break up spells the target that a practitioner wants gone usually has a black candle representing them annointed with break up, hotfoot and whatever other oil they choose and attraction on one half to move towards a white unknown lover attraction annointed for them.

... well i got alot of different things now but attraction isnt one of them. yet anyways. i do have come to me oil. but im not exactly sure that it would be so good to use it for this target as id be using it on mine the girls and the enemy target and the unknown. i would like some opinions on this please. thanks all
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: come to me instead of attraction in moving break up spell?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 pm

You can use oils that suite your purpose. Most love oils would work wonderfully in a moving candle spell. Come to Me would be great to draw your target closer and if you are using four figurines then it can also work on bringing a new ideal lover for the person you want to move away.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Oh thank you Conjureman Ali. this is quite helpful to me. i do admit i like to look at a spell/situation from different angles and ask.. what could this item/oil/powder affect this outcome. i do have quite alot to go in learning.. but im fully seeking to learn as much as i can.

i see this thread as a possibility for helping others in some form and im open to more discussion with this subject.

how could the use of an oil such as fire of love affect this type of moving candle spell on the unknown lover for the enemy target? it could be a great addition for that hated enemy of some fellow practitioner.. get that guy/gal movin away from who they want!! lol
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 pm

If you put come to me oil on an ideal lover for the target (or the person/enemy you want out of the way) then it could attract an ideal mate for the other person. Fire of love oil would not be as effective as come to me because fire of love is sort of heating up an existing relationship. But personally I would use come to me, betwitching, attraction, and/or look me over products to draw the attention of another person to the enemy.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:00 am

Stars your right... i cant believe that aspect of fire of love slipped my mind. How embarrasing. But thankful of the additions of the other oils that you mentioned.

Another question comes to my mine.. has anyone ever actually used hotfoot on the enemy targets and the unknown lovers candle with intent of them both going away and be wanderers with each other? i know that id not want this unknown to be hotfooted away from the enemy target. Its just a curiosity more or less... i do know that i want the enemy target hotfooted atleast.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 am

If you are trying to attract or reconcile with someone who is attached to a significant other, and trying to move the enemy towards someone else then you are going to set the FOUR candle moving spell as follows.

(Pink or red figural candle for YOU) (Red or pink Figural candle for target) (White candle for enemy) (Red candle for new lover)

1.Dress your candle with come to me, reconciliation,and other appropriate oils to the situation. Carve your name into it.

2. Dress the front of your target's candle with reconciliation oil, come to me oil, etc. Carve their name into it.

3. On the BACK of the target's candle you are going to dress it with separation oil and/or break up oil, etc

Your candle, and the target's candle should be FACING each other about a foot apart

4. You are going to dress the BACk of your enemy's candle with separation oil, and/or break up oil/powder

This candle should be back to back with the candle of the target, facing the opposite way.

5. Dress the front of the ENEMY'S candle with attraction, look me over, come to me, and other appropriate oils to attract someone new.
Carve their name if you know it, or "other lover"

6. Dress the new lover's candle with attraction, come to me, follow me boy/girl and so on. This candle should be facing the enemy's candle.

Carve "new lover for enemy"

These two candles should about be about half a foot apart. Now what you are going to do is over 3 or 7 days. Move your target's candle closer to YOU, and move the RIVAL'S candle towards the new lover. So what you are doing is 3 spells almost at once. You are moving your target away from the rival. Your target closer to you, and the Rival towards another person.Each day moving them closer, and on the last day letting them burn down together.

If you want the Rival and the new Lover to be together, I would bind them together on the last day OR you can take the candle remains of those candles, and put them on some red material. Sprinkle in some honey suckle, knot weed, rose petals, and follow me boy/girl or love me, or stay with me. Tie the packet together, and throw it in the river so that they stay together but away from you and your target.

You can bind you and your target together with the same products but instead you are going to bury it in your yard.

If this still concept still does not make sense to anyone...message me and I would be glad to email you a picture.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 pm

You can dress the back of the black figure candle (the rival) with Break up and Hot Foot. When you move this candle towards its new lover you then toss both of them in to a river to carry them out of you and your lover's life.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Thank you Stars for making a clear and thorough walkthrough of performing this moving candle spell. its a good one and i like it very much so. and Conjureman Ali id have to say that i am a fan of combining hotfoot and break up products together.. add that extra little kick to it nicely.

there is only one minor question i do have about this whole moving spell... and that is about the petition(s). how many would be necessary and where would they be placed? i merely ask because there are 4 candles with 3 objective to it.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wildbunch33
Forum Member

Burning My Come to Me Candle

Unread post by wildbunch33 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:33 am

I have been burning my Come to Me candle for the past few days, now for a few hours each day. Unfortunately I can't leave it unattended, fearing I might accidentally burn down my home. I burn my candle when I am at home everyday when I can. Does this process will affect my end results, because I can't burn the candle continuously?

Also the melted wax is floating high in the glass container around the flame. Should I dump the melted wax out of the glass container to keep the flame going?

Thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Burning My Come to Me Candle

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Burning your candle in sections is perfectly fine. Not everyone burns their candles all the way through. Merely snuff out your candle when you aren't working it then pray your intent and light it when you desire.

Turnsteel

Re: Burning My Come to Me Candle

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:27 pm

wildbunch33 wrote:I have been burning my Come to Me candle for the past few days, now for a few hours each day. Unfortunately I can't leave it unattended, fearing I might accidentally burn down my home. I burn my candle when I am at home everyday when I can. Does this process will affect my end results, because I can't burn the candle continuously?
It may affect reading the glass of the candle, as relighting it can sometimes cause excessive sooty marks on the glass, but it will not affect the result.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 pm

When I have conducted this spell, I do not put petition papers under the actual candles you are moving, but I do sometimes set vigil lights for the 3 different objectives which one candle would be for the target to come to you so perhaps a return to me/reconciliation candle, a break up candle for the target and the rival, and then another candle such as come to me, follow me, and attraction, for the rival and a new lover. That is how I solve that problem.

But if you do not want to make 3 different vigil lights, then I would simply say as I move each candle "target as you move away from (rival name) you will move closer, and fall back in love with me. For the rival I would say something like "rival as you move away from and break free from (target's name) you will move and find another lover you are infatuated with.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate
combining a come to me + reconcilliation vigil as one?

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:53 pm

to the forum regulars you know me by now... i like to look at things and ask on possibilities. i always ask on things before i do anything but one thought that occured to me is.. is it possible or even desireable to have a vigil that combines come to me and reconcilliation into one? id like some opinions on the matter for discussion. what do you all think?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: combining a come to me + reconcilliation vigil as one?

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

i would use them together as the come to me brings him to the rec if thats how you set it, of course the petition in the come to me should be directed in that manner to draw him to rec. iv seen candles set in that manner before come to me follow me boy and rec. though have you had a reading on this person and the prospects of rec? or thought about other work to do with the candles. You might want to consider a honey jar and a rec spell kit along with the candle working. Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

You asked a similar question here weaithklewn about mixing a Come To Me candle with Attraction.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Hehe yup i remember that :) but ok heres what i was trying to figure out really.. its not so much the oils i have questions about. as i ve never had any previous experience with vigils before im more concerned of the mix of herbs that is used in them. ive read time and time again of the importance of not overloading vigils with oils or herbs. not thinking of the top of my head i cant really recall how many differnt herbs that LM puts in either a reconcilliation or a come to me vigil or which herbs are the same in both (if any).

so reflecting on that other post of mine tells me that yes a combination of these 2 is feasible. but how bout in a vigil? im talking of the herbs.. say i purchased a come to me vigil and it arrives... i have some of the LM reconcilliation herbs left from the honeyar kit and put a pinch in that.and 3 drops of oil. would it be too much for it that it can potentially burn sooty because i added these thing into it?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

trish76
Forum Member

Unread post by trish76 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm

I don't think anyone is going to be able to tell you the exact measurements they use when doing it, you are going to have to work with it yourself and see what works best, keeping in mind what was posted about drowning the wick, adding too many herbs etc. Don't overthink it and just keep an eye on what you are doing. My first two homemade vigil candles were a hot mess...literally.....because I was so focused on the end goal I had in mind and not so much on common sense. In any event, I ordered a few more LM vigils and looked at how it was done. There's not a puddle of oil on the top and the top isn't completely coated with herbs...when it burns down completely you can kinda see how much was put in. Also keep in mind that if you dump in any large chunks of herbs right on the top they are going to catch fire when the flame hits them. If you feel so inclined, you could try ordering a few "test" candles, the ones that are undressed and unfixed, and work on your technique that way.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:00 am

Simply put...Yes. You can combine come to me which is for attraction of a new or old lover, or an unknown lover, and reconciliation which is to heal a past relationship. An even better product to couple with reconciliation is return to me. You can use all 3 or the last two.

If you want lucky mojo to combine the two, then simply get an unlabelled plain vigil candle, and state in the order box you want it dressed with reconciliation, and come to me type of herbs.

Since you have some herbs left over from the previous kit then lightly sprinkle some reconciliation herbs in the come to me vigil light along with the oil. OR you can put the come to me candle in the middle, and buy some offeratory candles, and put them around the come to me candle. So that you are covering both basis. You can dress the offeratory candles with the left over reconciliation herbs/oil you have. You can use however many offeratory candles as you want.

trish76
Forum Member

Unread post by trish76 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 am

wraithklewn wrote:Hehe yup i remember that :) but ok heres what i was trying to figure out really.. its not so much the oils i have questions about. as i ve never had any previous experience with vigils before im more concerned of the mix of herbs that is used in them. ive read time and time again of the importance of not overloading vigils with oils or herbs. not thinking of the top of my head i cant really recall how many differnt herbs that LM puts in either a reconcilliation or a come to me vigil or which herbs are the same in both (if any).

so reflecting on that other post of mine tells me that yes a combination of these 2 is feasible. but how bout in a vigil? im talking of the herbs.. say i purchased a come to me vigil and it arrives... i have some of the LM reconcilliation herbs left from the honeyar kit and put a pinch in that.and 3 drops of oil. would it be too much for it that it can potentially burn sooty because i added these thing into it?

My bad, I thought you were trying to make your own candle with the LM oils and herbs. I shouldn't post this late at night. :oops:
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:07 am

thank you everyone for the great ideas. all are most helpful and give some various options that i do really like. i was distracted earlier when i put up the post that i didnt even remember i can have LM fix a vigil that way for me.. Thank you for reminding me of that Stars

Trish you werent entirely wrong as i was looking at it from both angles.. to make my own or combine one thats premade from LM. so dont think you werent helpful because you were :)
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

is it possible to order a come to me vigil and have LM add reconcilliation herbs and oils in it too? i kinda wanted the vigil with a label :D
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Sure, you can ask for a candle with one label to be dressed with herbs and oils from another line of products. Just be sure to state your request clearly in the message area of your order.

CAN-GLS-COME
Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:00 pm

yay!! Thank you for replying to me Ms. cat. This is good as i really wanted one with a label instead of a plain vigil... i really like the artwork you guys use for your products.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

lovejones11
Forum Member

Come To Me Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:37 pm

I started a Come to me candle two days ago and I was told by the lady that own the store that I bought it from to let the candle burn out on its own I was all for that until i thought about my x still on the lease at our apartment and i was scared he would come to get some of his stuff when im gone and see the candle burning. The flame was high flickering and it popped a couple of times I had to let the fire out this morning when i went to work and hide it just in case he came when i got home i lit it again and now because the melted wax is so high its making my flame low but its still dancing..

I wanted to know if me having to put the flame out does it stop what im trying to do (get my x to come back to me) also along with the candle im doing a mojo bag, whiskey and damiana herbs for 21 days and a honey jar (the lady at the store told me to do all of this) im just worried now that I had to let the candle out (with a saucer) and re-start it and will have to every day that im not home so he will never see it.

please let me know if the Come to me candle will not work now because of this and because the flame is low with all the wax I was thinking about pouring the wax our (some) but was scared that would not be a good idea.

ANY SUGGESTIONS, ADVICE I WILL TAKE

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:49 pm

lovejone11, did you purchase any of these items from Lucky Mojo? As you know, this forum is designed for customers and clients of Lucky Mojo. We do not give advice about other sellers products.

lovejones11
Forum Member

Unread post by lovejones11 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 pm

I bought it from one of the retail store on lucky
Mojo site

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Here is a link from Cats Online book that discusses candle burning signs http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

also as jwmcclin stated its about LM products LM nor anyone on here can speak on other products because we cant give a value of quality as we can with LM candles, which are made in house and dressed to tradition for each client. cheap candles can burn bad because they were made cheaply IE air pockets, wick is not centered, cheap wax etc. and then dressing it if too much herb or oil is added can effect it along with where it burns ( hot/cold) breeze? u get the idea. If you want you can order to have candles set with LM the reports are great and insightful. AIRR readers and workers also offer this service for clients. best of luck.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Addition if u cant burn at home for fear of the ex finding it, id hire an AIRR or LM to set the candles for you, that way they can burn all the while and u can do the other work as you desrcibed. I own a few dogs, I dont burn 7 day candles at home either for fear of them knocking it over or someother issue. I always have em set with an AIRR or LM for me. worked fine for me. also if u want this ex back you may want a reading to see whats going on and ask what specific work to do, and id also look into LM reconcilation candle/products.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”