Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Money Drawing Pyramid candle - Disposal or not Advice

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Money Drawing Pyramid candle - Disposal or not Advice

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 pm

My candle has finished burning but a lot of it is left (about 1/3). The wick has laid to the side and will not relight. I am familiar with the traditional ritual for disposal but I was thinking about melting it down to use as a votive. I wanted to know if others have considered or followed this method.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Money Drawing Pyramid candle - Disposal or not Advice

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:43 am

Personally I would bury it at your home, the candle burned and did its job.

<Edited for spelling>
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Money Drawing Pyramid candle - Disposal or not Advice

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Thanks HailDiscordia, I will.

Aina2

Green Eye in Pyramid Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Aina2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Hello everyone! I have a problem with the green "eye in the pyramid" candle that i bought from LM. It's only burned about half-way, and while it was burning, something happened to the wick, it started making lots of crackling sounds, giving off sparkles and really, really odd smell of burned oil. The flame rose to about 2.5 inches, made noise for about a minute and self-extinguished. The wick is still sticking out but I cannot relight it at all. In fact, this is the second candle from LM that's doing it (the first one did it at the bottom of the candle tho). I would really like to finish this ritual, as I am sure this is not a spiritual problem but rather the candle's quality. Anyone else had the same problem? Any ideas of how to relight it without damaging the candle?

Thank you!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Green eye in the pyramid candle problem

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 pm

That sounds really strange! Well, you can splint the wick -- get a short piece of wick from another candle, poke a hole with an icepick or other tool down parallel and touching the original wick, stick the splint in, and light the splint. We do this all the time with candles that go out and cannot be naturally re-lit.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Thank you Cat!! I'll do just that!!

<3 LM

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:01 pm

I've had the same problem. It burned half way and then wouldn't relight. I tried scraping the wax and yet it didnt stay lit & wick got drowned. I thought maybe the universe answer is no and just disposed the candle. Decided not to use such a huge candle in future coz generally in my experience the larger the candle the more difficult to get a clean and even burn. 7 knobs work better...and no stress whether the spell is working or not.

Abraxas

Green Pyramidal Candle

Unread post by Abraxas » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:23 pm

I had purchased a green pyramid candle quite a while ago from a LM carrier(BCRS). I had finally gotten around to using it about seven days ago. I dressed the candle with another LM product, money drawing, and a few of my own herbs. To burn it, it sat on a saucer in the fireplace along with many other similar geared workings. About the candle: Instead of creating an actual hole in it, I attached a set of sigils (produced in the choas magic vein) wrapped the hairs of me and my girlfriend around the three sigils, and pinned these all together on the bottom of the candle, the base underneath.

I stuck pins in the side to denote the 7days I wanted to burn the light and collected them as they fell out over the course of these past 7 days.

One Issue: I know many here look towards pyromancy to see signs and omens of the working. Well I can tell this specific candle was poorly made due to the fact that by the time I got around day 4 I could see the entire wick had been set way off the middle of the candle. This caused much of the wax not to be burned evenly and I think more than usual is left. Has anyone whose used this candle have the same issue?

Second Deal: I am semi-well versed in the many methods of ritual materials disposal. I just wanted a little feedback on what I should do as far as keeping this item close to home in a place I will be leaving in atleast a few years. I have no problem burying on the property but I'm sort of interested in putting it at the bottom of a flower/plant pot and growing ontop of it. HOWEVER, if the plant didn't grow as well as I'd hope or worse died, what should be done in that case? And also- What plant/flower would one recommend to grow ontop of the ritual remains?

Or, how bout this: How does wrapping the left overs and placing them under the house, going through the crawl space sound?
What about growing a specific prosperity herb in the pot containing the remains, an herb we'd cook into meals on a semi-regular basis?

Any feedback appreciate,

JM

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Green Pyramidal Candle

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 am

Hello.
Abraxas wrote:One Issue: I know many here look towards pyromancy to see signs and omens of the working. Well I can tell this specific candle was poorly made due to the fact that by the time I got around day 4 I could see the entire wick had been set way off the middle of the candle. This caused much of the wax not to be burned evenly and I think more than usual is left. Has anyone whose used this candle have the same issue?
I've had one, and while it did not burn clean (large and odd shaped candles almost never do) it burned well, with plenty of signs in the wax. But they can't all be perfect, ya know?

Abraxas wrote:I have no problem burying on the property but I'm sort of interested in putting it at the bottom of a flower/plant pot and growing ontop of it. HOWEVER, if the plant didn't grow as well as I'd hope or worse died, what should be done in that case?
I would take that as a rather obvious sign that things as not going well or will not go well at all for you in terms of finance...
Abraxas wrote:And also- What plant/flower would one recommend to grow ontop of the ritual remains?
That's up to you, I am a big fan of Jade and Spider Plants, but only because I find them pretty and easy to grow.
Abraxas wrote: Or, how bout this: How does wrapping the left overs and placing them under the house, going through the crawl space sound?
Thats very common, if you can place it under the house towards the center then consider placing something at each corner of the house/property to make a five spot pattern.
Abraxas wrote: What about growing a specific prosperity herb in the pot containing the remains, an herb we'd cook into meals on a semi-regular basis?
Cute idea! I would go with Basil, the you can make Basil water which is incredibly useful to have around.
HRCC Student #1559

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 am

Basil is a great idea and always tasty and convenient to have on hand!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:58 am

On issue one:

If you accept that God and magic exist outside of our limited perception of linear time then you accept that there is always a reason and intent behind getting a "bad" candle.

You focus and you pray and you light the candle asking for a sign and God, or whoever you prayed to directly, reaches sideways in time and chooses the candle you purchased.

poorly made due to the fact that by the time I got around day 4 I could see the entire wick had been set way off the middle of the candle. This caused much of the wax not to be burned evenly and I think more than usual is left.

I would read this as while your choosen job path provides for your needs it isn't the best fit for you and that if you center yourself and find a job that is closer to your path you'll make more money. Or that your current financial choices are a bit off path and and you could be saving more.

just my thoughts.....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:47 am

These are all good ideas...in terms of the candle, the first time I burn oddly shaped candles and they burn oddly, I just think it is the candles because the work still develops or progresses (Thanks to the spirits etc...) I personally have buried rituals for drawing into the ground when I could and place fresh dirt on top to keep from disturbing my remains.

pisces78
HRCC Student
Money Drawing Eye-in-Pyramid Candle

Unread post by pisces78 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi all:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use the Money Drawing Eye Pyramid Candle?

Thank you in advance,

Pisces78
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Money Drawing Eye-in-Pyramid Candle

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:37 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/cashspells.html
There's a spell located here that uses this candle. I would use this candle with money drawing products, and money drawing herbs.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

pisces78
HRCC Student

Unread post by pisces78 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Thank you starsinthesky7 : )
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*

czechzican

Unread post by czechzican » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/cashspells.html
There's a spell located here that uses this candle. I would use this candle with money drawing products, and money drawing herbs.

I'm pondering performing that spell, however, I have run into an issue and that is the banks I use no longer have deposit slips. They do everything electronically now. Does anyone have any suggestion about how to modify it?

Southernmom
HRCC Student
Re: Green Eye in Pyramid Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Southernmom » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:41 am

I'm pretty certain the bank will give you a copy of your deposit-or report of your last transactions...or maybe if you do online banking you could print off a copy of the balance or last few deposits/transactions.
Daughter of a Ghost Town. HRCC Student #2088.

czechzican

Unread post by czechzican » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:19 pm

sapientia wrote:I'm pretty certain the bank will give you a copy of your deposit-or report of your last transactions...or maybe if you do online banking you could print off a copy of the balance or last few deposits/transactions.

Thanks for your reply sapientia, but I think you misunderstood what I meant. I am talking about the slip the banks use (or used to use) for when you are depositing something like a cheque, cash or a mix of both. You add up the totals and then bring it to the teller. My banks don't have these anymore.

czechzican

Unread post by czechzican » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Anyone?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Get a $2.00 bill from the bank and write your petition on that. Or, use a blank check and make it out to yourself for the largest amount you can think of.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I started the spell described above, with some slight modifications. I didn't have all the herbs, so I used a John the Conqueror root, some fresh Ginger, and other money-drawing herbs I read about in "Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic." I drenched the candle in Lodestone Oil, and powdered in with money drawing powders (I also used the $2 bill and deposit slip).I've been lighting it and repeating the prayer every couple days, along with a pinch of incense. Since I've had some bad luck with money this past year, I've been using Black Cat incense, which I was told can reverse bad luck.
The candle still has a ways to go, but I could'nt wait to tell everyone what its already done!
3 or 4 days ago, I mixed some LM Ganesh incense with the Black Cat. I prayed very sincerely for a change in circumstances;, when I said Ganesh's name at the end of the prayer, the incense sparked heavily and burst into flame even though I had blown it out! I took this as a sign that Ganesh was starting to act.
Today, I found out I am receiving a $6,500 grant for school!!! Also, two grad schools have offerred to provide free room and board for me to visit, and today a friend, out of nowhere, bought me plane tickets so I can go. ALL THIS TODAY!!!
I feel like its the enrgy of my spell already working, and I'm not even done!
I am so excited, and so grateful to the persons who shared this spell with me.
Thanks to GOD! :D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Thanks for posting, Jibrael! I like Black Cat products too.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

daulton
Newly Registered

Pyramid Candle

Unread post by daulton » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:58 pm

I have a question about the green pyramid candle with the eye in the center. Can anybody give me some hints on how I can use that candle to attract wealth for future reference?

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Can somebody give me some hints on how to use the green eye pyramid candle to draw in wealth and luxury?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:02 pm

daulton wrote:Can somebody give me some hints on how to use the green eye pyramid candle to draw in wealth and luxury?
I'm so sorry. I gave you the wrong link. I should have checked to see if it interfaced.
My BAD
Here it is: green-eye-in-pyramid-candle-questions-a ... tml#p31425
Also, this page has another link to another spell
Again, please accept my apologies!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”