Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:01 pm

I had a couple reconciliation candles burned on my behalf (one after the other) here a few months ago, with results implying that things will take time.

1st candle reading: 3/21-3/27 -Some clouding at top [etc.].

2nd: 3.27-4/10 - Still a bit of clouding at top [etc.]

I am currently having one burned now, it should be burning as we speak since I mailed in my order early last week. Is there any chance the third candle after this will yield a negative sign? (I am looking to have our reconciliation result in a friendship, not romance, though we did have romance at one time)

sangamo1

Re: reconciliation divination.

Unread post by sangamo1 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:20 pm

And I piggybacked the reconciliation one I am burning with a road opener to remove obstacles holding her back from coming to me.

And a destruction candle burned against all the people who have helped tear us apart, and requested that whatever events brought into their lives cause them to become distant from her. (and a protection candle to cover our rears)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:20 am

Well of course this one could be negative, things can change. Have you been actually trying to reconcile with the person our have you been kicking back and expecting the candles to somehow do it all?
HRCC Student #1559

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:37 am

I did try to do so, and I sent her a 3 page single spaced apology letter a couple months ago. Since she isnt talking to me, I have pretty much done all I can.

Attempting to have any contact with her to keep trying would only worsen the situation, and my spell work.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:20 am

Well,maybe you just are not ment to be with this person.
HRCC Student #1559

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:46 am

That has crossed my mind...however I screwed up pretty bad so its going to take alot of work for anything positive lol.

And none of the divinations so far have been negative.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:57 am

Give it some time, since you screwed up pretty bad ;) Sometimes silence is not that bad and people need a way to react towards the means of communication (i.e. your letter). I think you are on a good path.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:50 pm

Reconciliation burned good, but indicates hesitation. But we "should be able to work things out" (a couple weeks ago, she unblocked me from aol messenger, then when i imed her a couple days later, she blocked me) So it looks like LM is right on the money with that one.

However, the Road opener burned to help clear the path for her return said "mostly clear...seems like the road ahead is clear but be cautious as it may not last"

What can I have done to help insure longer lasting results? Another road opener to reinforce things or a different candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:57 am

I think you should get some divination done. I say this because this is all relative to how someone else interpreted your candle. I would recommend getting some divination done, and see what else you need to do to make sure that obstacles are cleared. If not you need to do another road opener, considering you did mess up pretty bad you might need to do another road opener, and a banishing candle too. In addition, I would not keep doing the same candles for this situation. Perhaps you need to do a bend over or something, and then reconciliation step. You just need to hit this person from different angles, but do not get frustrated. Things do take time.

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:53 pm

Definitely will have LM do another road opener.

And possibly a return to me?

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:12 pm

what saint candles would be good in addition (besides expedite)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Saint Anthony returns things and people who are lost, but i know of no saint especially asociated with calming anger and bringing about forgiveness. Jesus would be a better choice, in my opinion.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:53 pm

alright....final decision is return to me, attraction, and one more road opener.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:54 pm

You are on the right track with that. Reconciliation candles are often burned together with Return To Me candles. Good choice!

CAN-GLS-RECO
Reconciliation Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Wow I kind of have a similar problem myself. I'm trying to reconcile, but we both screwed up quite badly, so I should do a divination too. I had a tarot reading not too long ago and we should have some sort of contact by the end of July, but if not then I will double check on that myself. You have done a lot to get things up and going good lord!
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm

sangamo1 wrote:any saint candles that will help?
St. Anthony is for lost lovers, St. Raphael is for healing and bringing in soulmates/perfect partners, and St. Jude is for impossible cases. You have a few choices.

I am a big St. Raphael fan myself.

Mary

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:01 pm

lol...the get things up and going...was that a compliment?

This has been over a period of a few months. Sent in two reconciliation ones at the end of march/early april, then sent in the protection, destruction, reconciliation, and road opener sometime late may or early june. Reconcilation work takes a longer time and is harder (Especially since i really screwed up), I do not feel all I've done is too excessive. (unless someone says otherwise)

The destruction has not kicked in yet, though. Even though i was told it burned clear and I would get my wish. I will keep waiting though.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 am

I need to do a divination cause I need a reconciliation myself.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:16 am

sangamo1 wrote:Definitely will have LM do another road opener.

And possibly a return to me?
I would do another reconciliation, a healing vigil light (for ya'll's relationship) and a open road light.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Alright...I will do those next time pending the outcome of the three burnings I mentioned. Road opener is/will soon be burned, sent in the order already.

Any candles I can use to drive certain people away from her? They are people that have caused alot of problems between me and this person I am trying to bring back

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:43 pm

sangamo1 wrote:Any candles I can use to drive certain people away from her? They are people that have caused alot of problems between me and this person I am trying to bring back
Hot foot or banishing lights would work for that. Cast off Evil can work in certain situations as well.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 pm

I have a question, first candle on my reconciliation honey jar burned clean, but the next had tears although in the end all wax melted leaving clean lid. Does it mean that work's gonna take some time but in the end I will get result? Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:05 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html This is a helpful link. Honestly do not get TOO hung up about this stuff. If you feel that there will be some delays then do a road opener candle to help open up the way. But I would not think too much about it. I would constitute this s a clean burn candles. Candles spill over in their wax sometimes, but it depends on the candle and the situation. The best thing to do in all wax divination is to get a reading because what might be true for one person might not be true for the other.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi everyone-
I almost hate to ask a candle question- but I have looked in the right section for the candle divination info & I cannot find exactly what I am looking for.
Today on my honey jar the candle I burned was acting Very odd. I even checked to make sure there wasnt some new draft I didnt know about. I took the candle and placed it inside of something that would block any drafts. Ok so here is what it did- I had a good strong flame as I always do- but the flame was SO crazy acting the whole time. The flame wasnt dipping and getting bigger and smaller really. Thats all i found today, but instead it was "dancing" all around. It was actually very pretty to watch. Sometimes there would be black smoke but not constant. The flame sometimes had a very blue look to it as well. I watched it for quite awhile. I really put alot of my energy into it this time and i was wondering if maybe that had an affect on it? Was he sensing it and fighting me? He ignored my text earlier today before lighting it.
I started this honey jar New Years Eve. Early on I did get a heart shape left in the wax. Took that as a good sign. I did get a reading before starting it. I will get another reading done before long though. Just wondering if it is common for the flame to literally dance all around in a very entertaining manner? lol
I have not had such an active flame since I started and I have burned a candle every day except one since I started. Sorry this is so long. Like I said I didnt want to ask but when I did a search I didnt find what I was looking for. Oh and I did my cards earlier today and it had positive information for me. I often use a regular deck of cards for simple quick things. Just to take a "temperature" of a situation. I was taught that from a woman who reads for me.

Thanks in advance-

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:38 pm

When the flame dances like that I usually interpret it as the power working the individual. It can mean that the spirits have heard your petition and are fighting for you. The movement of the flame may mean a movement in the target's heart. Ultimately, I always take that as a positive sign.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:41 pm

I kinda thought that it was hitting him. lol Thanks again! :-)

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Thank you, Star!
I yet have to get Road Opener oil, do you think meantime I could use plain orange candle next to my honey jar to open the blocks for work and attract positive results?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:44 pm

If you don't have any Road Opener oil, use a plan candle with your command and anoint with olive oil while praying your intent to open the roads towards your objective.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Thank you, ConjureMan!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:39 am

Skyme...if all you have is a plain candle then you can use that. Make sure you cleanse the candle and all your candles before use with like florida water, holy water, or even some ammonia. Whatever use make sure its clean...carve in your intention and you should be good to go. You could use some olive oil or not. If you wanted to you could use, black pepper since it is used for banishing which is to remove old obstacles you could use that as well.

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:34 am

Thank you for advice, Star! I will do that!
I started to clean my candles with salt water as well as work area (I saw it somewhere on the forum couple times) until I can get hold of something different. I saw ammonia last time in the store, and the label said if it gets in contact with skin wash thoroghly, bluh bluh.. that kinda scared me off.
I have a mirror on the left side of where I do my work and light my candles. Candles are not reflected in a mirror, but I am. Is it bad for the energy flow? Would it get reflected or something else?

BlissfullyBastet

Vigil Candle's oil came out during shipment.

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi all,

I just received one of my orders from LM, which, included a reconciliation vigil candle. But the rubber band that holds the flim plastic to prevent the oils from coming out of the candle somehow broke and I think some of the oils have come out the candle, smell great as I open the box, though.
Can I still light the candle? and just hope for good results anyway?
I was planning to light it at the same time I was going to set up a honey Jar tomorrow?

Please advise.

Houngan_Liam

Re: Vigil Candle's oil came out during shipment.

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Is the candle itself still fixed? ie. in the top of the candle can you still see herb, glitter, etc? If you can then the candle can still be lit with the same results as it is still fixed. Usually the oils soak into the wax during shipping anyway [or at least that has been my experience] so as long as you can still see the other items in the candle then you will be fine.

BlissfullyBastet

Unread post by BlissfullyBastet » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Thank you H'oungan Liam,
All the herbs seem to be there, the plastic film is still attached to the candle.
So I guess I will be using it after all.

Once again thank you.

Houngan_Liam

Unread post by Houngan_Liam » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm

you're welcome ... LM fixed candles are the BEST!

Good Luck with you work and Happy Hoodooing

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 pm

I agree...this should be fine unless all the fixed ingredients were totally disheveled and came loose. Lucky Mojo fixed vigil candles have work amazing wonders for myself. Good luck to you and please don't worry. I am sure your candle is fine.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 am

About a week ago, my partner and i proposed to the other couple we're with. We've all been together for a year and a half and had spent all of last week ironing out the main communication problems in this relationship. The other guy said something horrible and i got upset about it on Friday, and next thing i know my partner and i are now dumped b/c they can't deal with us continuously ruining the relationship and demonizing them. i finally talked them into giving us a week to show we've changed. Pretty much, i have to make sure they don't see me upset at all over anything this week, plus i have to convince them this is worth staying for.

i want to order lights to be set as i'm beyond upset about this. What would you all recommend?

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Re: Lights to set?

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:34 am

I'd suggest Road opener to clear away any blockages between you and open up the way towards reconciliation. Reconciliation for you to reconcile, Love me for the love to flow between the four of you again and Stay With Me so they will not leave .

But it sounds like a complicated situation and you might consider getting a reading on this. To see what kind of work should be done both right now, and in the future to maintain a good relationship between you.

http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ation.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ve-me.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... th-me.html
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:58 am

I second the recommendation for a reading, there are four people involved and you need to get to what the 'real' problem is and how to fix it. svarthydan's recommendations are on point including the reading; but start with the reading and to confirm the rituals needed to get what you want.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 pm

I've set up a reading for this week. Until then, should I dress my own candles? Stay with me I have, at least.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 pm

I would let the missionary church do it since you are highly upset.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:07 am

I am trying to do some reconciliation work on my gf. We broke up a month ago and I am trying to reconcile. I have a honey jar that I am doing and have had a reading done and the rootworker said that our situation could be helped. I had candles set for reconciliation and healing and road opening. I am waiting to see what the candles say. So far nothing has changed.
I ordered follow me girl and reconciliation sachet powders and plan to sprinkle them at her house, on doors and her
car handle. I also ordered the candle Essence of bend over to try and get her to give in to the reconciliation. What else can I do or try with the powders. Any suggestions. We still talk and see each other.

thewriteguy

Re: Burning reconciliation candle

Unread post by thewriteguy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:32 pm

One of the thing I've learned is to just be patient and have faith. You said you've been broken up for a month, so I assume you've been working on reconciliation for less than a month, that's really not too long. If you keep questioning it and wondering if you can do more or do something stronger, that shows lack of faith. Just keep working your honey jar, praying on it and imagine your success... I wish you the best of luck.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Yes, I have been working for less than a month. Probably about 3 weeks. It's been about 6 weeks since we broke up now and I didn't know about lucky mojo in the beginning or about alot of things until reading these posts and having a rootworker reading. It has been helpful. But your right, I need patience and faith. I just want to make sure I haven't left any possible solutions out or tricks that could be worked to help the reconciliation along. I appreciate your response.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

I'd refrain from working with Essence of Bend Over for now - it's pretty harsh and I usually only use it to 'punish' someone or make them fall apart somewhat in a rather contested situation. Since you've just started working a honey jar and other sweet workings, I'd stick to that loving/enticing approach for a while and see how that goes.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:01 pm

I agree with the previous recommendations. Adding ingredients to a soup will not make it taste better if you followed the original recipe. You will just have to wait and see. Meanwhile you can add your own "stuff" to anythin she drinks or eats.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Reconciliation Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Exactly!

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:59 pm

How often should I add to her food or drink? And what will this do. I did it today and secretly enjoyed watching her drink her protein shake knowing what I had added to it.:)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm

what did you add?

Well, why would you add something to someone's drink or food if you didnt know what it did? ;)

If you added bodily fluids, then this is the page you are going to want to look at

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:35 pm

I added bodily fluids to her drink. I figured if it was suggested, that it would bind her to me somehow, which is what I was hoping for. Thanks for the link. It was very helpful. If I continue to add the fluids will I strengthen the bond between us?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 pm

It has effects on different people, but yes it should strengthen what you intend on doing. You need to have faith and trust in your work. I wouldn't go on overload with this trick but doing it once or twice a week would be good. Give things time to work.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Thanks so much. You have been a great help! :) I will continue to do this as you said and have faith.I have a bond with her already and feel that this will to further strengthen what we already have.

Mackaroni1111
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mackaroni1111 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:24 am

Hi All, I've been burning a Come to Me candle to bring my guy back. It's been going great- I ran into him a few times already and the energy is amazing. (I've only been lighting the candle for 6 days so far). I haven't been sleeping with the candle lit because I live in a small apartment and it's not safe. I know that 3am is a time when spirits are active and it's easy to reach people (this is what I have heard). Last night I woke up at 3am and lit the candle. I'm really not a klutz and haven't broken a glass in years but I went into the kitchen and somehow dropped a glass. It broke into a thousand pieces. This was right after I lit the candle. I felt it meant a breakthrough was going to happen- but then I read something about how glasses breaking could be bad luck. At the same time- I'm half Jewish and know that we break glasses at weddings. What do you guys think? It's freaking me out today trying to figure it out. I also was unharmed - even though like I said this glass splattered all over the entire apartment. Thanks for any insight!! Blessings to ALL!

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:41 am

I wanted to give an update on my reconciliation. We are finally trying again to work things out together. I started to see movement in July and we agreed at that time to try and see what happened. We have been spending more time together and it has been great being able to tell my gf I love her again and her saying it back. We are far from being reunited completely, but we have made strides to get to where we are right now. However, I still working on us to get complete reconciliation. We talked the other day and she is not ready to be totally committed to me just yet, she is still trying to
figure out and trust what is happening between us. I hurt her heart really bad and know that it will take time to get her to be mine completely. I have done Love me candles - which burned clear with a little residue on top and Reconciliation - which burned clean and clear. I know that we are headed in the right direction - but would like to know what else I should do to help us foster a total reconciliation - her committing to me and us moving back in together. I just ordered a healing candle because I feel she still needs some healing to get over the past and also another Love Me candle to help her fall back completely in love. She says she loves me and always will and has feelings for me, but I know that because of the hurt and trust issues it is holding her back from completely opening her heart to love me and us all the way. Any advice? I would love some!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 am

I think Chuparrosa which would help with the trust and fidelity part of things. And I would go with stay with me as well.

www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

I think you need to give things time and keep working. It seems like things are going in the right direction.

Seaside

Heart Melt Candles

Unread post by Seaside » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:37 am

I recently had a reading by Deacon Millett :D and he suggested I use some "Heart Melt" candles. I haven't seen any listed with Lucky Mojo or any other sites. What would be an appriopate replacement to Heart Melt candle. Which candle would be good to use if my aim is to soften someone's heart and be more receptive to forgive?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Heart Melt Candles

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:45 am

Seaside I am not familiar with what you are asking, please contain Deacon Millett for details.

Seaside

Unread post by Seaside » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:17 am

My goodness your fast! Thank you for the response and I'll check with him but do you know what would be good for forgiveness? I'm thinking the Return to me candle but I think thats for friendship and love. I was thinking something that would softern up a person to accept my apology? Is there a candle for Forgiveness?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:22 pm

We use Reconciliation candles for this -- to soften people's anger and melt their hearts.

CAN-GLS-RECO
Reconciliation Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Here is the website for Reconciliation Spiritual Supplies http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

You can order the full spellkit (I would), the vigil candle (normally burns about 5 to 7 days), incense, dressing oil, sachet powders, bath crystals, or the mojo bag. But I highly recommend ordering the spellkit, it includes all of these items except the vigil candle; however, it does include the pink bride and groom candle and instructions to boot! Also the website details several additional reconciliation spells. Good luck in your work.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”