• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:41 am

Fiery Wall of Protection Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Unread postby chatocamacho » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:36 am

I'm going to put fiery wall of protection sachet powder on a fiery wall of protection candle to protect me.

should I put my name or the name of the one I want protection from on the candle?

I want to add a name paper and a picture but should I put a picture of me or of the person I want protection from?
chatocamacho

Re: setting a candle for protection

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 am

Hi there,
You are protecting yourself so I would use your name and your picture, if you read Psalm 91 when you are setting your candle though you can envision yourself speaking the words directly to the person who is threatening you where appropriate.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chatocamacho » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 am

Thank you Bri
chatocamacho

Unread postby chatocamacho » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:52 am

What color should I use for the candle?
chatocamacho

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:01 pm

chatocamacho

I like orange or white when I am doing Fiery Wall of Protection.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:12 pm

I also like orange...usually crazy hurt-your-eyes safety orange! :wink:
J Simulcik

fiery wall of protection candle

Unread postby chatocamacho » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:42 am

2 days ago I lit an orange fiery wall of protection candle. according to the divination signs from the burning candle, I concluded that my spell is going to work, I was just wondering if I should light another candle? I was thinking of invoking the help of saint michael but I don't know if I should, what do you guys think?
chatocamacho

Re: fiery wall of protection candle

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Protection is one of the classes of work that can be ongoing. If you wish the protection to continue through the setting of lights, then yes, I would light another. If St. Michael wasn't part of the first job, then it's really a different approach to the working, but could be continued as well.
J Simulcik

Unread postby SanguineHalo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Hi everyone! I'm quite new to hoodoo and rootworking coming out of 10 years of studying Wiccanesque witchcraft (didn't work for me). I've been reading quite a lot of the Lucky Mojo info (it's amazing! thank you so much for compiling all this information!) and I believe I have a situation where I can flex those new, and very green, Hoodoo "muscles".

Here's my problem.

My fiancee and I have been living with his brother and his girlfriend (my best friend) for six months now. It was a joint venture to rent a house together to save money and move out of apartment complexes. It was fine until there was a huge fight between my fiancee and his brother stemming from one of their cats puncturing our dog's eye. Long story short my fiancee and his brother haven't talked in 6 months. His girl is now pregnant (6 1/2 months now) compounding the problem. She's being mean to me, he's being mean to him and it's just getting out of hand.

We tried talking 6 months ago and that ended in a huge fight and the only things they're doing are EXTREMELY passive aggressive. I believe that they're trying to push my fiancee and I into saying something horribly mean so they have a reason to move out and break the year lease.

He doesn't want me to work anything "bad" (whatever that means) against his brother, and I don't want to do anything aggressive to a pregnant woman. I was thinking Fiery Wall of Protection.

My intention is the buy the dressed 7 day Fiery Wall of Proetction vigil candle from Lucky Mojo (I figure this would be the best bet since I'm just starting and unfamiliar with anointing and dressing) but reading the informations for workings with the Fiery Wall of Protection candle it is noted that it can be extremely strong and should be modified to the worker. How would I go about modifying the impact? I really just want to put up a "Wall" for my fiancee and I so that when they're passive aggressive and outright mean it doesn't stay with us and affect us emotionally. I don't even want it to necessarily be returned to the sender (they're living in their own-made hell already... they don't need my help with that!) just block him and I.

Also, when I light it for seven days is the intention to have the entire candle burned out by the end, or as much as you can get? Lastly, when burying the remnants do I bury the entire glass or dig the wax out?

Thank ya'll in advance!
SanguineHalo

Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Question

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Hi

if your worried about Fiery Walls power and possibly hurting them maybe you should look at something a bit nicer. The Protection vigil light may be more along the lines of what you want, its just as good as Fiery Wall but its a different approach.

When you light it generally you light it once and let it burn, but some people prefer to burn it in sections, but that can be a bit of a pain with the glass encased candles. When your done you very well try and dig out the wax, or you could bury the whole thing. I recycle mine. Another idea is to get the pull out refill candles and keep up the work, you'd have to dress them your self but its not difficult and we on the forum will gladly help. A friend of mine actually keeps the glass for work like this and fills it with holy water and keeps flowers in it. So thier are many difference things you could do, its all up to you.
Turnsteel

Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm

We certainly use bright orange wax on our Fiery Wall of Protection vigil candles, indeed!

CAN-GLS-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Herbs for Fiery Wall of Protection candle?

Unread postby newbie2012 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 am

Hi,

Just wondering what herbs does one use to put in a Fiery Wall of Protection candle? or in a candle with the FWP oil?
My rootworker who has been setting lights for me did wonders and saved my life 1 time. I was wondering what herbs I can use to double the kicks with protection candles. I recite the Psalm 23 often.

Please let me know. Thank you.
newbie2012

Re: Herbs for Fiery Wall of Protection candle?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:08 am

Newbie 2012,

When you buy a Fiery Wall of Protection Vigil Candle from Lucky Mojo, it already comes dressed with herbs and oil. You should not add herbs and oil to it, lest you create a fire hazard from too many herbs or down the wick from too much oil.

You can order a Fiery Wall of Protection candle here, right in this forum, by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button! We will dress it and pray over it for you before shipping it to you.

CAN-GLS-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

If you wish to dress your own candles with Fiery Wall of Protection oil, you can be assured that our oils have herbs right in them. You can order Lucky Mojo Fiery Wall of Protection oil right here in the forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Oil
$7.50

If you wish to learn about which herbs can be used for protection, and to make up your own personal blend of protective herbs to carry in a mojo bag, to dress candles, or to brew into tea-baths and washes -- then you should definitely order a copy of my popular book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" by catherine yronwode. You can order the paperback edition right here in the forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button. There is a hardcover edition available as well, if you are interested.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

Since your question was about a Fiery Wall of Protection Candle, it has been merged into the general thread about Fiery Wall of Protection glass encased vigil candles.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Fiery Wall of Protection Vigil Candle and Others

Unread postby littlestevie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Hello to everyone! I first want to say how diverse and interesting I find the advice on this forum, Often, when looking for information on one subject I find I’m serendipitously led to different, but equally appropriate to my need, topics.

I’m waiting for an order to arrive that includes fiery wall of protection, reversing, and law keep away products. Last night I decided to have lights set for me at MISC in conjunction with the work I’ll be doing myself. I’m thinking FWP for certain and perhaps Uncrossing for work I’m doing to free myself from the influence of a malevolent acquaintance, who is surrounded by psychics, and whose venom, intentionally sent or not, has negatively affected every aspect of my life for several years. Today, while reading the forum for information on using the products I ordered, I found a thread on Law Keep Away where moderators mention that in addition to repelling actual law enforcement and legal entities, LKA is also used to keep one’s conjure work hidden from the view of a psychic reader. I purchased the LKA to use in the event I need to lay a trick on the target’s property as a method of reinforcing the work I’m doing, because my target’s cul-de-sac includes cop. So at the time I ordered, I thought I’d pick up the LKA to have on hand, just in case. Which leads (the long way around, sorry) to my questions.

1) I definitely want a FWP vigil set for my by MISC. However, I’m undecided if I also want a Reversing candle set, as that’s what I’ve ordered for my own use and so would have someone else backing up my work, or an Uncrossing candle because that’s a way to double-down on being rid of this target’s influence. I’m also reluctant to try working Reversing and Uncrossing myself closely together as I’ve found this work can be exhausting to me if I try to do it without a break between different spells, and so it seems it may benefit me to have another person perform different but related work.

2) In what order should I request the vigils be set? FWP first, or the other? Is there an advantage to having someone doing protection for me while I’m reversing, and then uncrossing while I’m protecting? Or will the work be more effective if the corresponding spells are done at the same time?

3) And finally, if I can use Law Keep Away to aid in keeping my work hidden from the target and friends, when would I perform LKA work in relation to the above discussed work?

I know my question refers to several LM product lines, but I’m posting it on the FWP candle forum as it’s the one item certain to be used. Thanks in advance for any advice you may give.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.
littlestevie

Unread postby littlestevie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:27 pm

I forgot to mention I currently use rue, bay leaf, and salt in my home. I have a bat nut but haven't yet hung it as I'm waiting for my FWP oil to arrive.
littlestevie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Hi, Littlestevie,
I'm so sorry, I'm having a hard time understanding the questions here. PLEASE forgive me. But, I will try...
If I don't answer your questions exactly as you asked, please let me know.
If I were new to Hoodoo, I would ask for back-up on the same spell I'm doing. In fact, even last year (as an experienced person), I did have the EXACT candles set for me as I did them at home. It just added extra power and helped to remove more obstacles than what I already had.
If you don't feel that this is an option, here is more advice:
I would do the Uncrossing FIRST. Then, The Fiery Wall of Protection. Then the Reversing.
Or, you could do an entire uncrossing ritual (the 13 baths, cleansing of your house, incense, candles) while you have MISC do the uncrossing candle. If you want them to follow with the Fiery wall of Protection, just let them know in your message area when you order the lights to be set.
Then, you can decide how to go forward with the reversing.
I always preach and preach that every practitioner is different. We have different means toward the same end. This is just my advice and I am sure that others will see things differently. But, as a new person in practicing Hoodoo, you may want to concentrate on one thing at a time for the most effectiveness.
I wish you luck in all of your endeavors and I am so very sorry that someone has crossed you. That really stinks..
Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness
Miss Aida

Unread postby littlestevie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:05 pm

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear Miss Aida; I guess I was trying to include a lot of information in one post, attempting to keep continuity on related questions to the one post.

I didn't order Uncrossing products with my recent purchase because at the time I felt I was best served by being safer before doing other work. In that line of thinking I saw Reversing as part of a protection process: diverting any harm sent right back to the sender. So I guess I'll have the FWP candle set first, then Reversing, and follow up with Uncrossing in a future purchase. Until then, when do you suggest working with Law Keep Away so my work goes undetected? Do I need it at this time?
littlestevie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi, Again, LittleStevie,
Personally, I really don't know. This is something that you need to ask spirit guidance from.
Please don't get too excited and think that you have to do this and that IMMEDIATELY and end up confusing yourself. You have to be relaxed and focused on your work (and you had stated this, YOURSELF, in your first post).
Things will come to you. Spirit will guide you (trust me on this).
But, if it's not coming to you, then I would highly suggest a reading just to see what's going on and to give you further guidance.
By the way, you said that you have rue. You could take some of that, steep it in boiling hot water for 13 minutes, strain it, and put it in a spray bottle. Spray yourself from head down to toes for added protection.
Miss Aida

Unread postby littlestevie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Thank you again. I'll take your advice, and especially start using the rue straight away.
littlestevie

Follow me boy candle and firey wall candle

Unread postby financialsuccess2013 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:26 am

Hello I bought a follow me boy candle and a firey wall of protection candle but I got with no labels on them so no one would know what I was doing. Does anybody know the last step to each candle, like what do I do with my petition after the candles burn out? And for the firey wall candle I can remember what I have to do with the salt and pepper when it burned out? Help please!
financialsuccess2013

Re: Follow me boy candle and firey wall candle

Unread postby natstein » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:14 am

Hello Finansialsuccess2013,

Here is a helpful website for what to do with the remnants of spell work http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html,

Hope this helps. If you still have questions after reading this over let us know!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby financialsuccess2013 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:26 pm

natstein

I do still have a question? What do I do with the salt for the paper after it's done burning?
financialsuccess2013

Unread postby financialsuccess2013 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Hello everyone, after my candle burns out what I do? I remember it said something about using salt with the paper with the names in it but I took my label off so now could see what I was burning. Help please my candle has burned out already
financialsuccess2013

Unread postby natstein » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:20 pm

Hello financialsuccess2013,

I am assuming the salt and pepper is from the fiery wall of protection petition paper. I would take all of it and bury it in your yard.

peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello, financialsuccess2013,
I'm sorry but I'm a little lost here.
Can you please be more specific? What exactly are you doing or want to do? Disposal??
Please elaborate.
Thank you
Miss Aida

Unread postby financialsuccess2013 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:37 am

natstein

Ok thank you very much!!!
financialsuccess2013

Unread postby bluebell » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:01 am

I wish to order a Fiery Wall of Protection Vigil Candle or St. Michael Novena candle to be set on MISC Altar on my behalf. Can I possible include the name of my wife and daughter in the petition? I said this because I cannot afford 3 candle services for the three of us at this time.
bluebell

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:46 am

bluebell, yes you can include the names of your wife and child on your petition. This works perfectly well.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby loving_me » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Hello,

I would like to know, is there a specific time of day that this candle should be lit? I was planning on lighting mine before evening. But, now I'm having second thoughts. Any advice will be appreciated.
loving_me

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello, loving_me ,

That's a good question!

I personally like doing this in he day because any of the negative entities are around at night (as are the positive ones). This is because there are less electrical distractions during the night, less noise, etc.

So, when you're doing protection work (the way that I see it) is that I want to keep my intentions as secretive as possible from the negative entities.

Once you get the candle going, then it isn't so important because your protection has already started

Take care!
Miss Aida

Unread postby freda222 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:32 pm

hello,

Is it possible that fwp can make intended targets sick? i had one lit for bad influences around me including my neighbor who likes to gossip. He def stopped coming around me and I have been told that he fell ill.
Thank you Saint Expedite
freda222

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, freda222 ,

No. That is not from the spell (if you did the spell correctly).

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby RKGOMES » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 am

I started the FWP Vigil Candle a few days ago. I've burned a few Vigil candles but have never had the result that is transpiring with the FWP Vigil Candle. It's burning steady and solid - BUT there's a pitch-black film that's about 1/2" to 1" thick from the top! Initially I thought it was resistance to my work, but I got a reading and was told that there are a lot of people who are very jealous of me, and that I should let the Candle work itself out but run another Vigil Candle in 6 months.

Does anyone have any similar experience or comments about this occurrence with my Candle? I should note that I am going to start the triple strength Mojo bag Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit later today.

Finally, once I am done burning the FWP Vigil Candle how do I dispose of the remains (the glass, etc)?

Please advise.
Thank you,
RK
RKGOMES

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello, RKGOMES ,

Yu can recycle the glass.

As far as asking everyone if they had the same results or similar results, we don't take polls on this forum

Yes, of course this happens to many people.

Find answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby RockaBilly1981 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:29 am

Can one candle be used to protection multiple people at a time, or do I have to order more? :?:
RockaBilly1981

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:29 am

Hello RockaBilly1981,

Yes, you can protect multiple people with the Fiery Wall of Protection vigil candle. Just include them on the petition paper.

You can order the candle here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-fiery-wall.html

Take care.

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby RockaBilly1981 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:33 am

I have a question of my own, does the firey wall of protection, protect more than one person at a time per candle? Or is it one candle per person?

Will the firey wall protection hurt anyone? And if so, what vigil candles would be a better option? There are people I believe who have been working against me and my family. I want to protect myself, and family from them but without hurting anyone.
RockaBilly1981

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:24 pm.
Reason: Merged with post above this one

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello, RockaBilly1981,

The Fiery Wall will NOT hurt anyone. NO! It just protects those that implement it. So, all is well.

Yes, you can use it on more than one person. You can use it to protect a group of people (but it ought to be like a family). However, if it were me, I would do one spell per person because it's my personal preference.

Also, take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby SpellsnSuch » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:13 am

Hi all, I ordered a fiery wall of protection vigil candle, and I’m ready to light it! :) however I have a (perhaps silly) question, once lighting the candle, how long am I “protected”? How often should I buy and light these kinds of protection candles to remain protected?
SpellsnSuch

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Hello SpellsnSuch,

It's really hard to say exactly how long the protection "lasts." I'd say once it seems like the protection has worn off (which it will, you have to keep renewing protection) you'll know, and you can buy another candle. I can usually feel it.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells