Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Damnation Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
OnlyMyself

Unread post by OnlyMyself » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi, I was just looking through some of the products and came across the damnation vigil candle:

"Damnation spiritual supplies are utilized when cursing a wrong-doer to suffer in Hell for his or her crimes."

I know it's in tow with cursing in general, but what kind of effects is it meant to bring? Surely not literal hell?

Has anyone used any damnation products before and how is your experience working with them?

hello

Re: Damnation Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by hello » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:36 pm

I always wondered the same thing!
I want to read an answer someone has for this question...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:40 pm

i use it to make someones life a living hell, but only God can decide where a soul goes so no I do not think you could cast someone into literal hell with it.
HRCC Student #1559

SeekingTruth
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekingTruth » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:53 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:i use it to make someones life a living hell, but only God can decide where a soul goes so no I do not think you could cast someone into literal hell with it.

So what would making one's life a living hell differ from cursing or hexing someone with anything else?

Cassius2

Unread post by Cassius2 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 am

Hi:

Can I use a Damnation candle for more than one person? Thanks!

NotDorianGray

Re: Damnation Candle - List?

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:27 am

You sure can.

Saffron_Sky

Damnation Glass Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Saffron_Sky » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 am

I have questions in regards to The Damnation candle. Do I carve the name of the person I want to use this candle for at the top of the candle? Or do I write their name 9 times on a petition along with my request and place it under the candle? Do I need to write my request on the petition?

Can I use this candle against more than one enemy, or should I use D.U.M.E. instead for that purpose? Sorry if this seems like a lot of questions. :oops:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Damnation Glass Vigil Candle

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:09 am

You might want to read this http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html Saffron_Sky. The questions you ask will be answered as you can do either or all...its your call...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Here is the Damnation candle -- and it sure shows a crowd of folks, so, yes, you can name more than one!

CAN-GLS-DAMN
Damnation Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Jenny
HRCC Graduate
Re: Damnation Glass Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Jenny » Thu May 23, 2013 6:13 pm

I've got Damnation candle .... the problem is that wax keeps putting wick out ... what can I do in such situation to complete what I started?
I tried to pour out some wax and light it again but it keeps doing the same... Please let me know how to proceed.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu May 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi Jenny,

Be sure to read through How To Read Divination Signs From Candle Burning. Under the section The candle burns unusually slowly or "won't go out" it discusses splitting (re-wick) the candle.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Fri May 24, 2013 8:05 am

Papa Newt,
thanks for helping me out with your advice. I did check the link out and I found answers and much more actually. Sometimes I don't see what's right there in front of me... :?
I appreciate you taking time in this matter :)

Seaside

Unread post by Seaside » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Ok here is my situation, I was involved for several year with a man who lied, cheated and then infected me a STD that I will carry for the rest of my life. I was deeply in love and stayed through it all. When it ended I had a nervous breakdown. I recovered moved on but after two years we reconciled. He stated this is a new beginning, lead me to believe it was only me, made promises of helping me start my business and how he'd be honest this time around. However I discovered more lies and infidelity. He cheating with a woman who is married and knows about me.

After reading the post on the forum I decided I don't want to perform DUME but I want him to experience the heart ache I felt. I know relationships end everyday but my issue is with the deceit, disease and games he played. He didn't have stir up feelings again, so would I be justified in jinxing him and if so which damnation or reversing?. I want him to feel some pain. Also, what about the other woman, she been fooling around with him for years behind her husband back and I think she be using something to keep him around. Any advise would help

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Good Evening, Seaside,
Boy, this guy sounds absolutely terrible. I am so sorry that he put you through hell.
I know that you're hurt and angry and I don't blame you. But, this anger can't keep eating at you. It's going to affect your health and your perceptions of other men (possibly good men). Your anger may turn into bitterness and might cause you to miss an opportunity to be with someone who will treat you well. And, believe me, after what you've been through, you need to be with a man who treats you like a Queen.
I suggest that you first work on yourself to get rid of some of that anger.
Take a walnut bath followed by a cut and clear spell.
www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
Once you've taken care of yourself (and you should ALWAYS come first) then, work on that horrible man.
Have you looked at this page? Go to the free black magic spells of this page www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Last, but not least, I would personally not do anything to the other woman. Her Damnation is being with him. Just sit back and watch her slowly crumble.
I wish you all the luck in the world. If you need anything at all, we are all here for you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 am

Seaside, I want to second everything that Miss Aida has said. Be careful being pulled into a place of bitterness. It is so important that I felt it needed to be said twice! Thanks Miss Aida for your sound recommendation!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”