Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Fire of Love Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Purpose of candles

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 11, 2009 5:38 pm

I am having problems...it may just be me! What to do?

I want love to grow stronger, more attentive, want to care for me emotionally, physically etc etc.

Should I burn Come to me? Strong Love? Fire of Love? Adam and Even? and what types of oils should I use to enhance effect?

Apo

Re: Purpose of candles

Unread post by Apo » Mon May 11, 2009 6:15 pm

It all depends, do you already have a relationship or are you single?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 12, 2009 6:06 am

Already have a relationship
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Tue May 12, 2009 1:35 pm

I would burn Fire of love. Its use is prescribed for all the things you mentioned.

pisces78
Fire of Love Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by pisces78 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:25 am

Hi all:

If I place the picture of the person I am working on under the fire of love candle will it work only for me or will it also draw other women to this person. Would it be better to put both of our pictures under the candle, would that symbolize bringing us closer together. All responses are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Pisces78
"Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me" *Pisces78*

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Fire of Love Candle

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Your petition and intent determines how the spirits or energies will work on that person. Simply state that you want to enflame that person with passion and desire for *you*
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

pisces78

Unread post by pisces78 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:29 pm

so is it ok to put both of are pictures under the candle or just his? Thank you so much for the advice.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 pm

You can put both of your pictures under the candle if you like.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

pisces78

Unread post by pisces78 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:44 am

Thank you ConjureMan!
Best Regards,
Pisces78

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Fire of Love Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:24 am

Because of the name "Fire of Love" some folks complete the burning of this candle by setting the criss-crossed name-paper or the pinned together photos in the flame right before the candle goes out. General fire safety rules apply if you are going to do this!

CAN-GLS-FIRE
Fire of Love Candle Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 pm

I just did a Fire of Love vigil candle a couple of weeks ago, and my target tells me he is "on fire" with desire for me. It started showing up the day after the candle went out. This is good stuff......wow....
Donna

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:32 pm

D1Angel!
Awesome!!
Have you tried that incense? It's super awesome too! I like to use incense to facilitate spells ( by getting into the universe and reaching the target faster. It is also a spell facilitator).
Read about incense here: www.luckymojo.com/incense.html
Here is the link to the Fire of Love Incense : www.luckymojo.com/incense-fire-of-love.html
Keep up the good work!!!
Tae care

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Not the incense yet - I'm working with the oil and sachet powder. It has most certainly turned up the heat! I wear the oil as a personal scent all the time, usually with FMB, Stay With Me and/or Love Me. It smells so yummy, and he can't keep away from me!

I'll be ordering a bunch of incense soon for sure - such a long list of things I want to try! I didn't even think about the incense getting to him quicker!

I am working toward a committed, long term relationship with this man. He is an energy worker, and is evidently quite sensitive to the work I'm doing. Skull candle was too harsh, too much, and caused a fight (during which he repeated back to me some of the things I'd told the skull, which was fascinating), but vigil candles seem to be a gentler energy. I'll be working with Come To Me, Chupparosa, and Look Me Over next. And Crown of Success and Steady Work to keep the money coming in so I can buy these wonderful products!
Donna

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:04 am

A thread you may want to look into for some ideas to step up the commitment can be found here:
spells-for-commitment,-moving-in,-engag ... d75e9bbaf0

To keep your work ''discreet'', you can also surround your Fire of Love candle with bay leaves and add a bit of poppy petals.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

d1angel

Unread post by d1angel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 am

Thanks, Aura, I've been reading that thread. :-)
Donna

Angel008

Unread post by Angel008 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Hi everyone! :) me and target had been broken up for a while and temained friends then later on due to misunderstanding had a lot of amnosity between us. So much fighting and drama had took place. I had a few intraquility vigils lit a few months ago and i contacted him first and he started chasing me, but at the same time was very negative and angry, it was a horrible experience, he was obsessed with seeing me and being with me but was very angry and rude the whole time. Even though he was back and he cleared all confusion i had perhaps due to the deers tongue i had requested to be added to the vigils, I hated the experience. I constantly had obsessive thoughts and felt moody, I felt like i was constantly walking on egg shells around him. Last month I spoke to katrina at misc church, and she had suggested i do a run of cut and clear vigils to remove the intraquility spirits and all the negative effects from us, once the first vigil was light, i had started a honey jar to sweeten him to me. After a week or so he became really sweet and was loving and clearly spoke about the problems from the past, and we got back together. We planned to meet up after a few weeks. During these few weeks we would talk everyday it was great! He was so loving and he found me irresitable, and missed me. 2 weeks ago i had a fire of love vigil set at misc, so he enflamed with love passion and desire for me, now he was dying to see me for a whole month and while i had the fire of love vigil burning, he was still very eager to see me and get intimate. Suddenly after a week since the candle finished burning, he begged me to meet him i agreed to see him a week later, the next day i sent him a few flirty messages and kinky photos of me in knickers and he completley did a u turn on me, he went in a huge strop and told me not to send him any photos again and blocked me from all social network sites and blocked my number. I find this so strange as duringg the whole month we had exchanged flirty text messages and photos. What has happend? Since then i have tried contacting him but no response at all. I am just confused.I Have just received my fire of love candle report which i had lit on the 12th~ the report came out saying~The candle burned leaving a streak of soot down one side of the glass to a point where the glass cracked and broke. This was NOT a successful burn. You may wish to do this candle over. A spiritual reading could provide you with guidance as to how to approach this. In the meanwhile, prayer and meditation can help. Can someone please advise me on this matter? Cat?? Miss aida??? I have got a blockbuster viigil lit yesterday to remove all obstacles preventing him to contact and communicate with me and a run of fire of love vigils lit. Can anyone advise me?? It is so strange that he blew up for no reason last week and left contact with me and the report shows the glass cracked

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, Angel008 ,

I would suggest that you do what was suggested for you to do: start the candle over and get a reading.

Since he is so responsive to spell work, if you do have success with the second candle, you will need to perform a Stay With Me spell (not just the candle but the whole spell kit).

www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

This ought to help things along. Then, continue burning Stay with me candles thereafter.

I hope all works out or you

take care

Angel008

Unread post by Angel008 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Thanks miss aida! The way he blew up and left contact with me is so strange and the candle report stating a crack :| ... I have a blockbuster lit to remove obstacles for communication and for him to contact me.. After a few days i have requested for a RUN of fire of love (added catnip, EOB, look me over, follow me boy oils added) which has started sonce friday.. Did i do the right thing? I also will be having a domination candle lit next week so he contacts me and chases me like a dog (fast luck oil, EOB, compelling, oils ect) am i doing the right thing?? Yes i agree stay with me should be done shall i wait for some movement from fire of love or shall i do 1 candle now? X

Angel008

Unread post by Angel008 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Also miss aida my petition for the run of 4 fire of love candles i have lit is : he is enflamed with deep love, desire and passion for me only. Will this make him sexually mad for me? Or will love grow deeper for me aswell? X

Angel008

Unread post by Angel008 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:16 am

Can someone please answer my questions??? Xxx

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, Angel008 ,

Please do not get impatient and ask that someone answer you.

I insure that every single post on this forum is answered. That is my job. But, sometimes, I am not around to answer people every single day. We are short on Moderators so, sometimes it takes 2 days for one of us to answer. But, you will be answered.

You would not do the Stay with me until he's with you.

The fire of Love will give you the results that Spirit thinks is correct. So, there is no way that we can predict the ultimate outcome of the results. When you have the candles lit, the Candle Servers will tell you their impressions and then make suggestions based no the candle's behaviors.

Take care

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:53 pm

I started burning a FOL vigil candle on the day and hour of venus. The glass is already black on one side and grey on the other. The flame started off so low, then on to hissing a lot last night then loud cracking and popping once or twice. I mean now this flame is burning really strong. I mean huge and tall. This is just after one day. Since the name is Fire Of Love I figured it burning strong like that was a positive sign although the glass is blackened by soot. Im trying to pay attention to the vigil with all the sounds its making and I cant tell anything. Can someone tell me what all this may mean?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

I am sorry but we do not interpret this on the forum

Please find your answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:53 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I definitely read that section and no answers to what I am experiencing. I mean this thing has been popping all night. Even now. I even had a dream about the person. Some how we ended up somewhere figjting some other men together and I was theore aggressive one getting chopped up and injured pretty bad but I survived. We were fighting with swords(lol crazy right)He and I left together. Even at one point he picked up some older woman on his motor cycle (which he has) but when I went to check on him at his house he was there alone. I called him on the phone and I figured he was lying thats why I came to his house in the dream. This is actually starting to unnerve me. I will continue to pray and meditate. See where it goes. Then Im done.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:13 am

Hi Tropicalenvii,

I would invite you to take some time to re-read the dream that you had wrote, and spend your time in meditation and contemplation there. It would not surprise me that the answers can be found there.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:28 am

Thank you Papa Newt. That was the only way I was able to recall the dream in the first place which was meditate and go back to it in order to remember it

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello again. I would like to just say I now have a double flame at the end of this candle. Although at the top its blackened with soot...does this mean this is the end of us 2? Like we are fading to black?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii

It means that you didn't trim your wick enough.

Try trimming the wick and let us know what happens

Thanks

Take care

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:34 pm

Hey everyone,

Im doing a fire of love vigil candle on my boyfriend so their can b passion in our relationship i noticed today that the flame is a little low but also the flame is split(not the wick) there's a flame straight up the wick and then lart of that flame is split and kind of on the wax of the candle. It looks kinda cool. I kno ive read about people seeing split wicks n both part of the wicks are lit but has any1 ever heard of or experiencdd a split flame? Is it usually a good or bad sign??

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello, mizznana002 ,

I am sorry but we do not do interpretations on the forum

But you can find your answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candelmagicdivination.html

I hope this helps

Take care

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”