Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Domination Vigil Candle Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
JazzNasus
Newly Registered

Domination Vigil Candle Questions & Answers

Unread post by JazzNasus » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:14 am

Hello,

Quick question im new so i im just trying get some answers regarding my candle Domination glass encased candle fixed.

This product should be arriving soon

1) Because this is a fixed candle can it still be dressed with something like essence of bend over oil stay with me oil or love me oil or should it be left alone since it is fixed?

2) How many days should this be burnt?

3) Do i need to pray over the candle before i light it?

4) Can i do a petition with this candle??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Domination Vigil Candle Questions & Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:24 am

Hello, JazzNasus --

Thanks for trying our spiritual supplies -- and thanks for asking such clear, precise questions!

1) You may add a few drops of oil, but not too much, lest you end up "drowning" the wick of the candle.

2) These candles burn an average of 4 - 5 days. They burn cleanest and best when curned straight through, although some people snuff and relight them. To relight, you will need fireplace matches or a tool, such as an abdominal hemostat, to grasp a shorter match and lower it into the candle glass.

3) Yes. We have made a general prayer on your behalf, but we do not know the circumstances or the name of the one you wish to dominate,, so please do add your own prayers.

4) Yes. As above, the more specific you are and the more focus you place on the work, the better it will tend to go. It is customary to purn a vigil light on top of a candle or to tape the petition to the side. Some people print out photos of faces or whole bodies and tape or glue them over the images of the candle labels that we supply.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”