• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Unread postby FLIGHTY1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Goodnight

I'm doing a break up spell actually several separation and breakup back to back.

when I go to light the black figures male and female it will fall over go soon as I finish the ritual so I finally gave upon lighting them.

another day let them burn out completely because i happened to be spending the night with the person I was working on.

They crackle too and i don't now if it is the stuff that is used in the candle or a sign I want to continue with this but I really need some reinforcement so what could I do I have another set of figure candles, black salt, confusion oil, damnation, breakup oils to use turn their back to each other circle them with salt move them each day for nine days move apart each day and more things to dress them with inscribe their names with a rusty nail and blade.

can i use a dragon blood bath to cleans myself daily for protection. And what more can I do after all the other person does this to. can I use a reversal spell to sent back any tricks she has been setting out for me because we started to argue today again for no real reason this has happened before. I don't no what she is using on us but I can be very strong too.

do I need a protection because I want him some way protected so it doesn't affect him when he around her her car has stopped :lol: and she comes from another state by bus so she could still be in his life he seems to be obsessed with her for some reason, he :P says when he with me his heart hurts.

I think i know what spell she is using on that particular scenario.

Any suggestions other than move on :roll: well I am not ready to do that just yet.
FLIGHTY1

Re: Black Figural Candles

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:32 pm

You have alot going on. I would have a reading done on the situation - contact someone through the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

LM candles?

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:22 am

Is it best to do candle moving spells with LM figure candles or regular alter candles? Or does it even matter?
Wanttounderstand

Re: LM candles?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 am

Depends on the kind of work you're doing. You'd need to be more specific to get a more specific answer.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby patl15781 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:45 pm

{This poster asked a question about a moving candle spell involving a marriage or extramarital affair in which there was a child involved as part of the affected families. She apparently did not like her business being known, or the answers that she got, so she deleted her post. I think we can fill in the blanks -- the question of "do i make a candle for the child?" remains an interesting one, of course, and is a common query among those who are about to perform a three-person, four-person, or more-person moving candle spell. --cat]
patl15781

Re: I am new can some one help me

Unread postby Brida » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi.

Please keep in mind that conjure will not erase children from the equation. There is a child involved. Please consider this child before you do any type of work on him or this woman. Whatever work you do, will affect the child.

I hate to think there are people out there that do not consider all of the elements in the equation before buying spells and working with out thinking first. Children usually are the innocent victims that suffer the most when breakup work is involved.

What you need to do is tie his nature to you, so that he does not go to the other woman for emotional or relationship needs. Though, because he has a child with this woman, she will forever be in the picture. You MUST accept that. Otherwise, you could be working to break up a father and son relationship.

Please becareful, kids are precious,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Re: I am new can some one help me

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:48 pm

What do you mean when you say he runs back to her? Does he engage in romantic/sexual behavior? Live with her? What?

Another approach would be for you to do Cut & Clear work. You can break up with him and refuse to see him until he (moves out, stops dating her, whatever.) Then do a Cut & Clear spell to get rid of the stuff you don't want such as his indecision, committment issues, etc. You need to have some kind of measurable changes that want instead.

With Cut & Clear work, you might find that you feel more empowered and less the victim of his waffling. He can't keep leaving you and coming back, unless you let him do that to you. There's a chance that your feelings might change enough that you don't even want to bother with him at all. Anyway, just suggesting this approach as it clears out the relationship between you and him, without affecting his kid.
MightyAphrodite

Re: Moving candle spell -- partner has another woman, with child

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Separation products bring about the same goal of Break Up, but carry an element of healing that works really well in situations like this. Often mistaken as weaker than Break Up products, they are actually a great force to acheive your goals while still taking into consideration things like financial responsibility and children. Get a reading to see if this course of action is worth pursuing. The reading might tell you that due to the ties of blood that this situation cannot go away to your satisfaction, but can be managed, or it might give you the result you seek, but it will always point you in the right direction. I would probably advise the following:

First, you want to heal the emotional hurts between you and your lover so that he does not seek comfort and solace elsewhere. You can do this in the form a white skull candle with Healing Oil and herbs that you burn over a period of days, a doll baby, or a simple candle spell like a vigil.

Second, I'd work a three figure moving candle spell. One female to represent you, one male to represent you, and one female to represent his son's mother. On the backs of your rival and your lover use Separation Oil rather than Break Up, while anointing his front with Come to Me, Love Me, and Fires of Love. Use these last three oils on the figure for yourself too. Then move them over a course of 9 days. Move him and her away from one another while he moves closer to you. This will bring him to you while gently separating your lover from his ex. While separating any love bonds, this does not cause the strain or damage that might effect the child, or your lover's relationship with his kid. Bury yours and his candles in your front yard and hers at a crossroads. (you might consider bringing into her life a lover of her own she can focus on.)

Third, work with Stay With Me products to tie him to you and keep him with you. YOu don't need to tie his nature necessarily, but a binding might be in order. Tying your underwears together, burning a red penis candle with Stay With Me oil and powders should do the trick.

Finally, get a picture of him and his son, place under two figure candles. Tie them together using light blue string and white string. Anoint with Peaceful Home, Healing, and Blessing products to ensure that he continues to have a wonderful relationship with his son.

Hope that helps.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:18 pm

Wow ConjureMan, this is an awesome advise! Im in the same situation and would definitely take your advise into consideration!

I was planning on a moving candle spell, but the spell on him with his sons would be an awesome addition!!!!
skyme714

Unread postby skyme714 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 pm

I will add myself to the father & sons candles, so maybe he will be more open for me to be around the boys, like we will be a new family.
skyme714

7-day 3 Candle Moving Spell

Unread postby Maya28 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:48 am

Hi to everyone!

I know this has been discussed previously on the forum but I have some specific questions that I didn't find the answer to during my search on this forum, so anyone who can answer them for me will be much appreciated.

My first question is, am I supposed to move the candles as they are burning, or do I move them then light them? Also is it common for pictures to be incorporated like for example, placing a picture of myself under the candle that represents me, placing a pic under the candle representing him, and a pic under tha one representing the other person, or am I just supposed to write our names on each of the candles (if so where is the best place the front)? And, once it is complete, meaning once the 7th day is completed, do I leave it as it is, or am I to dispose of it in the proper manner (i.e burying our left over wax in my front yard together, and disposing of the other person's left over wax somewhere far away)? Thank you to any and all who answer :)
Maya28

Re: 7-day 3 Candle Moving Spell

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:05 am

1) I move them when they are lit
2) Yes you can use pictures that way - but I also still carve the names into the candles.
3)Dispose of the remains after the 7th day.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Personally I light the candles then move them, but I have heard it being done the other way as well.

For disposal bury the two you want to keep close in your yard and toss the one you want to go away into a crossroads, river, or bury in a graveyard
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Excuse me I have a related question.

Suppose I want to do a four candle moving spell - moving the other woman away from my man, towards an unknown future mate - what color should I use for the candles that represent the woman and her future mate?
cabriellenil

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:02 pm

The woman's candle should be black, and the candle for her unknown future mate should be white.
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 pm

The candle you are moving away is black...The person you are moving away from the other woman towards a future mate should be white, and the person you are moving them towards (future mate) should be pink or red. Red for passion, Pink for romance.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Figural Candles - Take 2 (Break Up Spell, Again)

Unread postby LilCassandra » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:33 pm

So I apologize in advance for what is likely to be a bunch of stupid questions, but I have worked with figure candles only once before (that break up candle I did a few weeks ago) and this is only the second figural candle spell I've done so I'm still trying to learn how to interpret signs. I'm doing a break up / come to me spell that moves a black female candle representing my rival away from the male candle and the male candle closer to a red female candle that represents me. Simply enough.

I've started to pay attention to signs and saw two odd thing tonight. For one, wax has never run off the candles before (this is day two), and it first ran off the black candle. Some time passed before it fell from his and my candles almost simultaniously. His is burning faster than ours and hers the slowest. Lastly, though wax on both female candles is dripping to the side, his is primarily dripping to the front and a piece of the candle actually broke off and flew a couple of inches away from the candle.

I think it means the spell is affecting him faster, but I'm not sure. Is the candle wax dripping in my direction a good sign? Is his candle burning the fastest a good sign? Appreciate all advice!
LilCassandra

Re: Figural Candles - Take 2 (Break Up Spell, Again)

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Have you read this? This is a good thing to read when it comes to wax interpretation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Briefly, if this is the woman that attacked you, then I can understand why she is dripping off slowly and she is resisting and probably somewhat protected from your work. He is probably being more affected as his is burning faster than the rest of everyone elses, however, faster burning can be quick results but not lasting results. You may have to repeat in the future. He is probably falling more towards you with his wax burning in your direction. Plus, you previously mentioned in a few posts that this target liked you and felt like he could make it work with you, so the flow of wax is pretty much consistent with that.

However this is only day two of this spell, and this may not be the end all be all of this work so I would keep note of what you are seeing, and if it is consistent with anything that happens at the end. Also beware if you added a ton of herbs, powders/oils on any of the candle or significantly more than the other candles. It will burn faster as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:58 pm

And on day four, my candle exploded.

No, seriously, I'm looking at it right now. My male figure candle split right down the middle, started burning twice as fast as the women's candles, and a huge amount of wax went in the direction of the red female candle. Their is no way this candle will last past tonight but the other two have a few days left. Should I put in another candle to represent him when this one dies? I'm out of figure candles, so either I would have to go get another one or use a pillar candle? Oy.
LilCassandra

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 pm

You can snuff his out while you let the others burn a bit. This way you can regulate the burn so they all last the rest of the days.

A really quick burn like that may mean fast, but not lasting results.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Alright, I'll take his out for a while. I have no idea how to move him tomorrow since the wax has combined with the female red and they're basically one candle now, so I guess I'll just cut some of the wax out of the way or something. Thanks for the advice everyone!
LilCassandra

clarification on a moving candle spell

Unread postby Rainbow95 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:43 pm

just needed some clarification....i can't find the correct posts as to where i saw this explained and was hoping someone could either send me a link to the posts or just help me. i also know that its explained in the online book but i just need some more help understanding :)

if i'm understanding this right i put break up oil on both of their backs and love me/ return to me/ come to me / reconciliation oil on the fronts of both the guy and my candle? and then over 7 or 9 days i move the black eve and red adam away from one another and move the red adam closer to my candle?
1. do i need to use the love lamp? it's hard for me to burn candles for a long period of time since i live with other people so a red kerosene lamp is out.
2. when is the best time/ day to start this? my shipment didn't come in yet so i don't have the oils yet. would olive oil substitute for everything? im concerned that if i wait till the shipment comes in that the waxing moon will be over.
3. where do the love herbs go? and can i include pictures of me and the other two people?
4. is carving our names on the respective candles good?
5. i have his hair also, i was thinking about putting in into his candle. same with mine?

really long post i know, its just that i've been searching through the forums all day for that one post i saw on how to do this spell. even did a search.... *sighs*

Rainbow95

Re: clarification on a moving candle spell

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:38 pm

1. swap out the actual lamp for a red candle. You can use any size from a birthday cake candle, to a vigil light.
2. I would wait until your shipment has shipped out. No Olive oil does not substitue for everything.
3. Put the love herbs the same place you are going to be the love me/ return to me and come to me oils
4.Yes you can carve your names, and include pictures
5.Yes you can put his hair and your hair in the candle or wrap them in the name papers/pictures

I would recommend waiting until your shipment rather than using the olive oil because having the right ingredients is important sometimes. It will just save you the annoyance of having to repeat it, and save you from worrying about the work since you did not have all the ingredients.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Crystaldo » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:14 pm

I definitely agree with you starsinthesky7. I also found this information through online surfing. I've been tried it and it is really worked for me.
Crystaldo

Unread postby AmaSarah » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Also, (and I dont remember right now but I think it was Stars who said this in a previous post) you can carve the words Break Up on the backs of the candles where you are putting the break up oil. You can also include jagged lines on either side of the break up words to symbolize the break.

It has also been mentioned that you can put a pair of opened scissors in between the couple you want broken up once they are far enough apart to make room for the scissors. It symbolizes cutting the person out of your lives and it also means the person will be cut by the shears of the scissors if they try to return.

and side note - I would wrap the hair in the name paper and not put it in the candle just so you can reuse it if necessary. I used to put hairs in the candles because I always thought I would have an endless supply of hairs. I never thought I'd find myself in a situation where I may not have the ability to replenish my supply.
AmaSarah

Using Figural Candles to Turn Work into Love

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:22 am

I had posted this question on the Help me section

how-can-i-turn-work-into-love--t8624s150.html

and with the suggestions so kindly given to me I thought I might incorporate figural candles into this so I wanted to pass it by some of you and see if it ok.

I am going to order the oils and sachets suggested and wondered if I can use a male and female figural candle and start burning them facing eachother and each day bring them closer until they end up touching, maybe do this for 7 days and I wanted to know what oils to dress them with. For example, Do I dress the male candle with Fire of Love and/or Chuparrosa and the female candle with Follow Me Boy OR do I have to dress them with the same oils and sachets?

A silly question is do I use candle holders to be able to move them closer or Do I place them both on a plate for ex. and keep moving them closer? I just don' t know if they would stick to the plate as they melt.

thank you!
Brujita Angelical

Re: Using Figural Candles to Turn Work into Love

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Incorporating those products on a moving candle spells seems like a great idea. As the candles move closer together the two of you will move closer and closer together.

On the AIRR page you can see several photos of moving candles spells to help give you a good idea. Here are a few links with photos:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... e=Miss_Bri very first picture

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Break_Ups third image down
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanx CM!!! I love your posts! where will YOU be one of the AIRR members! :D

Anyway I did just that today! and saw Miss Bri's and loved that idea. but I am not sure what to do with the oils. Do I put the same oils on both candles or since I want HIM to love me do I put fire of love or love me on the male candle only and on the female candle representing mine do I put Follow me Boy?

thanx!!
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:13 pm

I actually like matching the oils. So I put I'd put the same on both. The oil will work on him while drawing him to you.

Another little trick you can do is when you've moved the candles that final step when they are in front of one another dress some red string with your sexual fluids and tie the candles together as they burn down. I've found with this type of working that it really bind the target to you while also making them unable to resist you. You can find a good image of what I'm talking about here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... nciliation fourth candle from the bottom--the adam and eve candle.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:15 pm

To answer your question, you do not need to put the two figural candles on any type of candle holder. Just simply move them closer and closer after a number of days. As for what oils you should put on what figural candle...you are going to put them on both even the follow me boy. Since follow me boy could literally be put on you as a perfume to get a man to follow you, it would work the same way on the candle if that makes sense. Follow me boy could be put on him as well to effect him which is what you want to do. The fire of love would be put on both candles because you want both of you to be affected, and the same works with the love me.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Moving Candle Spell: the "other" woman gets a man

Unread postby skyme714 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi all,

This is about a moving candle spell. And I hope to find some help here.

I want to attract the "other" woman to somebody else, to take her focus off my man.
Im not completely sure which way to go as I am between 2 choices:

1. Write down nice qualities for this other new guy, that he will be loving, caring etc. So she would be really attracted to him as a new love interest and get off my man's back.

OR

2. Write down nice qualities that she would be really attracted to him, but with a twist, say he is already involved, I wouldnt give her as much attention. So she would be crazy about this guy but wont have security/stability. That would also occupy her mind.. and this way she would taste some of her own medicine as to when she gets between me and my man. Because that's what occupies my mind when I dont know where he is and I think he can be with her. But eventually, of course, I want this new guy to stay in her life.

She is also a single mom. She has nobody to help her. Sometimes it is true that she needs help, but sometimes its also an excuse for her to call my man so he can come over. I want for her to have somebody else she could call, and not my man all the time.

How do I make sure that if this new guy I want to attract to her will be great with kids, my man wouldnt get jelous that some other guy (not him) is now taking care of his kids, and would want spend more time at her house with the kids?

Thank you ahead very much.
skyme714

Re: Moving Candle Spell: the "other" woman gets a man

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Use four figural human image (Adam and Eve) candles -- red for you, red for your man, black the other woman, and white for her future husband. Here is a sample of one of those candles -- we carry the entire list of them, of coruse:

CAN-FIG-FNRE
Female Nude Figure (Eve) Candle, Red
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Have your candle dressed with Love me all over. Have you man dressed on the front with Love me and on the back with Break Up. Have the other woman dressed on her back with Hot Foot and Break Up and on her front with Attraction. Have her furutre husband dresses with Attraction all over.

Stand your man back to back with the other mwoman, facing you. Have her future husband afcing her. Light all four candles and, over the course of several days (pinching or snuffing out, but not blowing out, between times) walk your man toward you and walk her toward her future husband. When she joins her future husband, have him turn and the two waltz off together off the altar surface into a bowl of river water. Dispose of the stubs in running water.

You do not need to "write down qualities." Just name the candles and do the work, with appropriate commands.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:37 am

thanks you guys!
that is a great idea CM! I will tie them together! and this actually seems like a fun spell to work so I hope it works nicely and has good results!

thanks so much once again I appreciate it!
Brujita Angelical

Re: Moving Candle Spell: the "other" woman gets a man

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:02 am

This is a great spell that cat mentions. It is like doing 3 spells in one...moving the two targets towards 2 other people and breaking them up at the same time.

For the other woman I like to use a white woman figure candle, and for your man a white figure candle as well. You and the future partner for the other woman can be either red or pink. I like to bind the two figure candles once they get to their future mates with red string .

It is a great spell, and if you concentrate and do it well it can work out great for you. Good luck.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby curlym » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi,
What is the best way to do a moving candle spell without lodestones if I want to move a guy towards me for love? I have the following oils: Attraction, Follow Me Boy, Come to Me, Love Me and Fires of Love. What do I say when I am performing the spell? We dated in the past and we do have occasional contact. I want to get him to contact me and move from friends to dating again. Thanks!
curlym

Re: Moving Candle Spell For Love

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Well first you need to get a reading to assess what else needs to be done to get him to contact you. I would do this to make sure that he doesn't have a girlfriend or anything else that will interfere with you and him coming back together. And chances are you are going to have to do more than just this to get him to come to you and contact you. So be prepared for that.

You can start out with two red figural candles. One for you and one for him. Then you can dress each candle with come to me, attraction, and follow me boy. You are going to face the candles towards each other, and have them spread about a foot apart and move them closer and closer over a number of days. I like to do 7 days. You can dress a red vigil candle will all of the oils to help reinforce and keep heat on the situation. Once they get closer together let the candles burn down completely, and then bury it in a potted plant or in your front your yard.

You can say the song of solomon or you can say something like please bring (target's name) to me.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby curlym » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 am

OK, thanks. Should the candles be re-dressed each day of the spell or just once at the beginning?
curlym

Unread postby Willowspell » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:25 am

It's best if you dress the candles each time you go to work the spell. I always do it in the same manner as I had the first time

Good luck in your work! :)
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell
Willowspell

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:34 am

When I work a multi-day spell I will only put a very small token dab of the oils on the candles after the first day. Really that is more for me than it is necessary for the candle - it just helps me reaffirm the purpose of the candle.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby curlym » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:17 am

Thanks everyone! I am eager to try this out!
curlym

Unread postby Willowspell » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 am

I have always enjoyed moving candles spells. They are fun lol, I have always had good movements and completions from such work. I hope you have similar experiences.

The best advice anyone can give you when working any spell is to have confidence in your abilities to make this change come about, and faith in your higher power.

Best of luck to you. :)
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell
Willowspell

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:52 am

Personally I don't redress the candles all over again each day, and you do not even have to put a drop of oil on the candles each day. If you want to keep the work constantly going you can burn a vigil light for the same purpose. It is solely up to you, but you do not have to.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:42 am

Exactly Stars. I just like to put a dab on as part of my focus. Not because the candles need them. And I completely agree on the vigil light. On multi-day spells I always keep a vigil light going on that petition (and usually afterwards for at least 1-3 weeks) - I really like having that perpetual flame going as I work. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby curlym » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:28 pm

OK, sounds good. Do you think the addition of graveyard dirt will help this spell? I started this spell on Friday and sprinkled graveyard dirt on the candles. The dirt is from my grandmother's grave. She died earlier this year. We were extremely close and she is the only one who knew how much I want to be with this guy. Thanks!
curlym

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:38 pm

I would recommend putting the dirt on him or where he will come in contact with it. Not on the candle.
It can even be sent in a letter to him.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am

You can put it on the candle if you do not have any way of accessing him directly. If you wanted you could make an altar dedicated to your mother, and put any candle work for the target on this.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby curlym » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:45 am

Love the alter idea Stars.
Yesterday, when I lit the candles, both flames were the same size and were very steady. Then later on, the flame on his candle grew to twice the size of the one on mine, and both flames remained steady. Do you think this is a positive sign, or does that kind of thing not matter in this type of spell? Thanks.
curlym

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 am

You can read candle divination here.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

moving candle spell question

Unread postby wraithklewn » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:33 pm

I was wondering something. ive seen it talked about in alot of other posts. but what i had a question about is for the 2 candles moving towards eachother.. is do they have to be the same color? can one be lets say a pink one and the other a red one?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Re: moving candle spell question

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Yes they can be different. Generally people work with red and red, or pink and pink, but you can mix them up. If you take a look at Deacon Millet's page you'll see a picture of a candle spell with figurines that are red and pink.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:48 pm

I have a question and I didn't want to start another thread so I hope is ok I post it here. When you move the candles closer at one point the wax may run and deposit in front of each candle. If this happens you can't really keep moving the candles close anymore because the melted wax is in the way so do you remove it and keep moving them closer or do you jst keep burning them without miving them any further?

I know a rootworker would read this many different ways, ie. The wax is a block between people and so they will never become close or they reahc out to eachother and cling to eachther and so there is no need to keep moving them because the wax moved them closer already etc. There is an infinity of meanings and the meaning of it is not my question since this is an example only. But I do wonder what to do then if that happens? Or is this a personal decision based on the individual?
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:48 pm

I make a note of the flow of wax, and either peel the candle from that piece and leave it on the surface and then put the candle on top of that. So basically putting the candle on top of that piece of wax so that its not necessarily removed, but is becoming apart of the candle. My reason for doing that is...then when the wax burns down if it burns up all of the wax then it wouldn't be considered a blockage per se. I just like to keep all of the wax together. I hope that makes sense.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Hm that's interesting! I guess that's a good idea unless there's a lot of melted wax so then I guess removing it and putting it elsewhere like on the side would be ok....something I will ponder!
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:16 pm

That works too. If the space is big enough to allow you to move it closer but to the side of the wax, then you can do that too. I just like to move it on top but closer to the other candle for the reason I stated, and just in case something starts to form for wax divination.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 pm

You know the flow of wax shouldn't be so much that it keeps the candles from touching. If the wax flows down the front towards one another that is usually a positive sign--it is as if the two people are reaching and yearning from one another.

I like working with string to make knots and such so with moving candles I always tie them together when they reach each other. To me this really solidifies the love while binding the two together in loving embrace.

Try dressing the string with some oils and sexual fluids, move the wax so that they are touch one another then tie them together and let them melt together into one loving pool.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:12 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:You know the flow of wax shouldn't be so much that it keeps the candles from touching. If the wax flows down the front towards one another that is usually a positive sign--it is as if the two people are reaching and yearning from one another.

I like working with string to make knots and such so with moving candles I always tie them together when they reach each other. To me this really solidifies the love while binding the two together in loving embrace.

Try dressing the string with some oils and sexual fluids, move the wax so that they are touch one another then tie them together and let them melt together into one loving pool.

that sounds good too CM!! thanks I guess its all in personal preference then and no real way to do it "right". I'll try it out and see how it falls and not stress about it :D
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:18 am

The main idea here is to, "not stress about it."
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:26 am

jwmcclin wrote:The main idea here is to, "not stress about it."

:D I know!! I usually dont watch how the candles fall anyway but I figured hey what if they cant be moved anymore due to the falling wax then what happens? :shock: but I guess its whatever you prefer, some leave it some remove it. :)

thanks guys!
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Yeah sometimes I just remove it. or just move the candle next to it. If you dont pay attention to the flow of wax then just remove it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:59 am

Brujita Angelical wrote:I have a question and I didn't want to start another thread so I hope is ok I post it here. When you move the candles closer at one point the wax may run and deposit in front of each candle. If this happens you can't really keep moving the candles close anymore because the melted wax is in the way so do you remove it and keep moving them closer or do you jst keep burning them without miving them any further?

I know a rootworker would read this many different ways, ie. The wax is a block between people and so they will never become close or they reahc out to eachother and cling to eachther and so there is no need to keep moving them because the wax moved them closer already etc. There is an infinity of meanings and the meaning of it is not my question since this is an example only. But I do wonder what to do then if that happens? Or is this a personal decision based on the individual?

I have a lotuss shape candle holder and I just put my candles in that while I move them together. It collects the wax and I can still move them. I take my wax to a friend that reads wax and if there is something to report it still shows up in the wax even though the wax was not "free flowing".
Tabbylove17

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells