Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

rootkeeper on the loose!

rootKeeper

rootkeeper on the loose!

Unread post by rootKeeper » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Hi there!

finally got much needed clarification on a complex situation where i was under attack (right arm purple from wrist to elbow on both sides and no two legged assailant)...

fell in love with a natural warlock who is also from a [name of religion deleted; the implication was uncomplimentary].

i dropped out of sight for awhile and nagasive essentially wrote me an email wondering, not in exact words, where the hell i was.

thanks for the admin step by step walking us through posting. i did find several actually 3 really great answers to see my way out of this, here on the forum.

believe i have to do an eve candle to remove my love's influence on me, then cut and clear with gold vigil candle to get my own energies where they belong.

regarding his family, if they persist, i will write for advice on forum.

thanks again to the community for being here.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: rootkeeper on the loose!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello, rootKeeper,

I am glad that siva was able to walk you through the steps to get into the forum. I deleted the information about your ex's religion -- we don;t slam religions here.

Check in any time you have a question about how to use our products.
catherine yronwode

rootKeeper

Unread post by rootKeeper » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:54 pm

it wasnt meant how it probably sounded. in particular, very strict orthodox religions often do not understand any conjure work and aquaint negative associations with it. which is ignorant on their part and public being uneducated. if people ask me questions i try to answer simply and redirect them here, but often people dont ask questions they just assume. anyway, i am glad the forum had some answers for me because i battled with this for a long time. thanks for getting back to me i am new here and specific house rules are very helpful.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 am

Happy you're here, rootKeeper!

Thank-you for posting. :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2014 Introductions”