Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

branden
Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by branden » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Thanks, JayDee.
I will also look into finding a different crossroad.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:44 am

Ok I hope this is the right spot. So I did a self, house cleaning and office cleaning and disposed of the water. I also lit 2 white candles to walk through with fiery wall of protection and then left them lit in each room after I cleansed it. So my question is where do I bury the candle remains? Do I throw them at a crossroad since they were part of a cleanse, or in my front or backyard since they hard fiery wall of protection on them?

I also did a moving spell twice for a trouble maker to leave the group and for the group to move loser to my daughter. The first was over a month ago and had mixed results. I did it agian about 1week ago and it has worked well for now. I did bury my daughter and her friends candle wax in the backyard but I have not been able to get rid of the trouble makers remains yet.

The group that I moved to my daughter are slightly friendly with my daughter but not overly friendly(also have a honey jar going) They do not talk to the troublemaker at all even though she asked why and they said idk what you are talking about, but my daughter has heard them say behind her back, that they don't want to hang out with her because they don't like her and she talks bad about them so why include her. So it worked.

Here is my issue. The troublemaker has latched onto my daughter and has her driving her to and from school and now to and from soccer. She does have an older sister who is captain or the soccer team and now one the homecoming court, mom and bus but here is the kicker, her family stopped talking to her becuase they say she is not supporting the older sister enough so the mom, dad and sister do not drive her anywhere. She has given my daughter $5 every 2 weeks but that was only to school.she lives less than 5 minutes from us.

I am torn what to do with the remains of her candle. On the one hand I feel really bad and maybe even guilty about what is happening to the girl. I did cut and clear, hot foot and cayenne pepper but I only did it between her and the group of friends so the stuff happening with her family is due to her not me right? Also I did a cleansing on our house and my office and I don't want to mess that up when I throw the remains into water.

On the other hand, she continually uses my daughter for rides, to hang out when no one else is around, lies to her, leaves her out of plans, talks about everyone behind their back and then when they all hang out she drops her like a hot potato and even makes plans right in front of her and invites others but when my daughter questions her, she plays it like the others, "I do not know what you are talking about". " And I am thinking that the spell is already done and just to dispose of it in running water.

My main goal is to protect my daughter and stop this girl from hanging with my daughters friends and causing trouble. Please help

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:17 am

Hello tribaby789,

If you are ever in doubt about what to do with spell remains, take them to a crossroads. It's a neutral place to dispel energy. I'd also recommend you read this page all the way through; I think it will answer a lot of your questions!

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:46 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I decided the spell was already cast and so I threw it in running water.

exasatontelia

Unread post by exasatontelia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:23 am

Hi there,

I had a question in terms of how to dispose of water/coffee and sweets that I have offered to a spirit. How long after the spell do I dispose of the offerings? I always feel bad as if I am taking it away from them but then again I can't keep the coffee or sweets out for weeks.

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:39 am

exasatontelia ,

Usually 24-48 hours. If its something that can go back into the earth I do that. If not then I dispose of it normally like a garbage. Example my Grandma loved sweets, chocolate mainly I would not place that in a garden however because chocolate is deadly to dogs. A glass of water however, I would pour over a plant.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

exasatontelia

Unread post by exasatontelia » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:57 am

JayDee,

Thank you for your reply.

That's nice, the water going back to a plant or food back in the earth. I will do that as I have been keeping offerings out for way too long.

Thank you!!

Tdurden

Unread post by Tdurden » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:11 pm

How do I respectfully dispose of a seven day glass candles dedicated to saints?

I have a lot of empty saint martha the dominator candles in my closet and its piling up.

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Tdurden

You recycle the old candle glass.

Tdurden

Unread post by Tdurden » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:05 pm

I live in an apartment and I don’t have a backyard.

Its my understanding that instead of burying the work in a backyard I can bury it in potted plants, which I do have - where I did bury the work.

Trying to reconcile with my ex boyfriend has been tedious and quite frankly, I’m done trying.

Anyway, in the spirit of “out of sight out of mind”, I’ve gotten rid of things that remind me of my ex, however, for obvious reasons, this potted plant reminds me of him.

My question is, can I bury the work in another location like a park?
What would happen if I bury this somewhere else?

Another question, I have many empty SAINT 7 day candles, being that they are dedicated to a SAINT, how do i dispose of the empty glasses in a respectful way?

Thank you.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:48 pm

Tdurden
Miss. Cat wrote a very detailed page on disposing of ritual materials. I think this will be very helpful for you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Best of luck. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Tdurden

JayDee already told you to recycle the glass. Asking again will not produce a different reply. We all recycle our candle glass. Respecting our planet will please any saint.

Yes, you may remove the spell remains to a public park. This is symbolic of returning the ex back into nature.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

loveremains

Unread post by loveremains » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:22 am

1) How should the wicks be disposed?
2) I don’t live in a house so there’s no yard or garden. I saw on LM that if you want to strengthen influence, I can throw in the east, or at crossroad if I want to disperse to a distance. Can I do that in love work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:38 pm

loveremains,

Generally the glass candles are just disposed of with the items left. Some people have mentioned they melt the wax and dispose of it as well. People who wants to dispose of items but dont live in a house can put it in a plant in the house. Tossing at a crossroad toss to the east as the sunrises to increase, toss in PM as sun sets to decrease

loveremains

Unread post by loveremains » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Thanks. I threw away the wicks in the honey jar candle holder as I think they are causing wax drips. For the wax remains, I may toss them in the east.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 am

loveremains ,

Yes, good observation! Sometimes leaving left over wicks on the jar can cause them to catch fire and make a very messy, and if not contained dangerous situation. In simplest form it may also cause them to light and melt wax on the jar to melt all over. I would regularly clean wicks out to prevent this from happening.

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:30 pm

I have a few honey jars that I don't have any use of anymore. I wish to dispose of them. I don't have a backyard since I live in an apartment. Can I wash away the honey content in the ocean, then burn the petition papers and recycle the jar?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Moonlightdream ,

Yes that is a perfect way to end the jar which no longer is in use. Iv also disposed of the honey at a tree.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”