Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:50 pm

Hi Moonlightdream,

You are in the right place! Please read through this thread to see how folks have disposed of their petitions after the work is done. Burning is traditional, but there are other methods you might like the sound of as well. Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:18 pm

Hello,

I was burning a skull candle made of paraffin wax. The candle was cracking and popping for a few hours, and I was hoping this meant that it was working. Suddenly, the candle burst into a large flame and went out. When I went to look at it, there was water in the candle and I pushed and squeezed the water out (it was inside the candle!!). I tried to relight the candle, but it wouldn’t light. I was thinking there was something wrong with the manufacturing of the candle. Though I understand that either way (manufacturing or not), this means my spell was not accepted.

I am altering my spell to be a little more concise and to be better formulated with a different/stronger intention. I want to redo the spell tonight with a new candle.

My question is, do I need to dismantle the old spell, and how do I go about doing that, and disposing of it so my new intention sits (with the same person in mind) and get good results on the new spell? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:45 pm

Ianoydb,

Hello and welcome to the forum. I moved your post to this thread on disposing of ritual remains. I need to ask that you do not start new topics. Instead, use the search bar in the upper right. You will find that we have just about every subject covered. If you have a question after reading a thread, please use the Quick Reply at the bottom of the page. It takes time to move things around so we appreciate the extra effort to keep things tidy.

That's a really odd thing to happen with a candle! Wow. I would wrap it up in a cloth or place it in a paper bag and bury it at a crossroads. If you read this thread, you may find other ideas but that is what I suggest.

Better luck next time!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Thank you!! I’m sorry. I am new to online forums, I have never used them before. I will try my best to try to understand things a little better.

As far as my question goes. Do you think it’s something I should be worried about? Like does this mean that my spell is doomed to fail? Or could I just chalk it up to a manufacturing error?

Also, is there a way I should dismantle the spell? Should I cleanse the candle to release my intention from it? Or should I just burry it as is?

Thank you!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Ianoydb,

Please don't worry about it, we were all new here at one point. I think I was posting all over the place before I got the hang of it.

I don't think it's anything to worry about. It just sounds like a bad candle. The fact that there was water in it points to a bad product and nothing that has to do with that you did or didn't do. If it almost burned down your house or gave your hand a burn, I would think differently. If that happened I would suggest that you stop your work completely and get a reading.

I would tell the candle that you release the target from this spell before you wrap it up. You could also use Florida Water to cleanse it and the area you were working.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:03 pm

Thank you!!!!

I appreciate you so much!

I do have a couple more questions. How do I bury something at a crossroads if I live in a city? This doesn’t seem like an easy task for me. Is there a different way to interpret “burry at a crossroads”? And does it matter which crossroads it is?

I’m reading through the forum and some others have asked similar questions, but I don’t seem to find an answer to the question.

Any advice is much appreciated! Thank you!!!!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:24 pm

Ianoydb,

It doesn't matter what crossroads as long as two roads cross. If it is a large city, may have to travel to the outskirts a bit. Sometimes you can find trees and plants at medians within the city and use those. This is were Google Maps comes in really handy! Pull it up and really zoom in. You do not have to bury the skull candle whole. You can spiritually release it, spray it with Florida Water and chop it up into little pieces.

Now days there should be less people out and about so it should be easier. I like to pretend I dropped something and I'm digging around looking for it. You would be surprised how little interest people have in others. Especially in the city were they don't know you.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Ianoydb

Unread post by Ianoydb » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 pm

Thank you! I wrapped it in a cloth and put it in a paper bag. I rinsed it with Florida water and found an empty crossroad. I threw it over my left shoulder and said “I release you” and walked away without looking back.

Hope I did everything right.

Thank you so much for your help with this!

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:27 pm

So what is everyone doing with their deployment and disposals at this time, during the coronavirus / covid-19 lockdowns and shelter-in-place orders?

I am lucky in that I live on a crossroads I can use for deploying some of my work.

I have a vinegar jar that is no longer necessary to work on, but I don't wish to dismantle it. I don't want to use my crossroads, and we are currently very restricted in our movements, no cemetery, can't go for a drive, can't go to the river (and wouldn't use that as I want one person in that jar to remain). I can go the park for exercise (can bury under or place in a tree?) This park is also on a crossroads, Would burying on the crossroads edge of the park be suitable? and there are storm drains on my crossroads and a little further down the road.

Would any of these suit for disposal of this vinegar jar? Or should I wrap it up and plan to visit the cemetery when this is all over? Bearing in mind that could be as far as 18 months away.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:09 pm

Graveyardhag --

Good question! It is similar to the questions asked by those who live in areas where the ground freezes over the winter and holes cannot be dug in the earth.

The answer is the same -- hold the material in a neutral (or positive or negative) space, depending on the type of work being done, until you can dispose of it appropriately.

For example, since a vinegar jar is generally negative, you can place it on the floor behind your toilet, or on the floor out in the "junk" area of your garage or toolshed, or back under your woodpile, or in your compost bin. Always place it low down, as you will be burying it as soon as conditions allow.

If, on the other hand, the item being held for disposal was of a positive or optimistic bent and you intended to deploy or dispose of it, then you could store it up high, on a closet or kitchen shelf, on a high shelf in the tool shed or garage, or up in the attic or in the rafters of your barn.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Graveyardhag

Unread post by Graveyardhag » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:33 pm

Thank you very much Miss Cat.
It's currently on the floor behind my toilet, I would like to get it out of the house though.
I was planning on making a compost area, and do have a shed I can use so I will find the right spot for it, wrap it up and store it and make plans to deploy properly once we are allowed to get out and about again.
Thank you St Martha, St Anthony & St Expedite for all you have done for me.

smiling7

Unread post by smiling7 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:24 am

So I’m wondering if I dispose of my honey jars that are no longer needed under hot water and the honey goes down my drain into my septic tank would that work? Or do I need for it to be totally off my property?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:28 am

Hello smiling7,

Personally I prefer to remove spell remains off my property but you should be fine if you have a septic system. Such was the nature of plumbing for many years, so it didn't distress traditional hoodoo practitioners of yore, therefore don't let it worry you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:10 am

MS. Catharine and your fantastic lucky mojo team.
Many Blessing to all

I need help to dispose love work candle remains and petition paper. in past one year I done lots of love work,reconciliation work,bendover,come to me and other love rituals. I have some candle wax left and around 15 PETITION papers.

I looked in this too also at lying trick link. but cant understand properly. please help me how I dispose the petition papaer and candle wax remains.

* can I bury in my apartment area?

* can I burn paper and bury than

OR WHAT IS PROPER WAY TO DISPOSE LOVE WORK REMAININGS .

thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:13 pm

Hello Serenaali,

If you are performing love work to draw someone to you or reconcile with them, bury the remains in your front yard or in a potted plant by your front door.

If you are doing the work to keep someone with you, bury the remains in your back yard or in a potted plant by the back door/rear of your home.

Charles_

Unread post by Charles_ » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:08 pm

Hello all! I want to know the following. When performing a break up spell or ritual implying writing names on paper,inside jars. lemmons etc if you feel not safe throwing away these papers or leaving them under a tree etc due to privacy concerns, are there alternatives consisting of burning or destroying in some manner these papers before throwing the remains? Also, other question would be: in any ritual implying writing names, could be a good and effective alternative writing ony name initials? Thank you very much.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:03 pm

Charles_

My advice would be to follow the spell. If the spell says to bury it under a tree, you bury it under a tree. There are some that dispose of the remains in a fire and then leaving the ashes at a crossroads.

Ms Cat wrote an amazing book about name papers and petitions called "Paper in My Shoe". She also talks about how to work with initials, names, and birthdays.

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Charles_

Unread post by Charles_ » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:12 pm

Thanks for your interesting answer. However, could you give me some insights about using initials instead names? Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Hello Charles_,

Initials are not suitable substitutions for full names, as they have a much weaker link to your target.

If you are concerned about petition papers that identify your targets by name, then consider spells in which your petition paper is burned rather than remain intact after deployment.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:01 am

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question. If not I hope the moderators could find the suitable spot for it.

Ok first of all, I need an answer for this A.S.A.P!!! I really can't emphasize that enough.

Ok, so the situation is that there is someone that I'm interested in and the love spells are working on the person, but the person's ex lover is a problem.

To make a long story short, I got a reading into the situation and I was told that the person I'm interested in is trying to get rid of the ex but he keeps forcing himself into her life and she is very intimidated by him and scared to stand up to him and make him leave.

I tried a hot foot jar on him and worked it for 13 days then threw it in a river far away from where they live but that was unsuccessful.

Well....... according to my reader it's not that it didn't work but it's just slow working.

I couldn't do a traditional hot foot on him because of various reasons of interference.

So I just concocted a spell today to give the girl some courage to stand up to her ex and finally tell him to kick rocks. So here is how I set it up.....

1) I printed out a large photo of the girl and wrote the petition on it, instilling her with the courage to finally stand up to her ex and the power to kick him out.

2) I then dressed a large taper candle with crucible of courage and power oils after inscribing her name and brief petition in it, of course. I set this candle in the middle of the petition paper.

3)Finally, I dressed 4 tealights with fiery wall of protection oil so that the ex won't try to hurt the girl. I then placed them around the corners of the petition paper to represent the protection.

Ok, to cut to the chase, the spell is now complete but I need to know the proper way to deploy it.

I cannot bury the remains in the person's yard so that is out of the question.

Any ideas?

Again, I need an answer quickly. Timing is very important here

Thanks

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Jdsmooth, since you are in a hurry for an answer and no one has been available to reply yet, may I suggest you read the site’s page on deployment and disposal of ritual materials? https://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Risen as in the phoenix.
In the Dr. Who ep “Face the Raven,” Clara’s wish is “Let me be brave.”

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:42 pm

Greetings RisenRaven!

Thanks for referring me to the link. I read through and unless I am missing something it didn't quite have the answer to exactly what I need to do.

In this case I really don't know which way is the proper way to deploy this particular type of spell.

Again, I did a spell on someone to instill courage in them to stand up to their ex, while at the same time symbolically putting barriers of spiritual protection around them so the ex won't try to hurt the person (My reader told me that the girl's ex is very aggressive and abusive towards her and won't let her get with anyone else. So he's the only obstacle standing in the way).

The person is reluctant to tell me where they live because they don't want any trouble to stir up between me and their ex because he just pops up out of nowhere according to her. So I have no way to deploy the spell around where the person lives. If the person would tell me then I could just lay some powder and hotfoot their frigging ex away and be done with it, but I had to work by a different means.

Her place of work is right at a crossroads but I don't have a way to properly dump it at the crossroads without being seen. That particular area is ALWAYS busy.

UPDATE: Now that I think of it, I could try to ride by and dump it at that crossroads late tonight. I don't know why I didn't think of that before. Doh!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:36 pm

Hello jdsmooth85,

Yes, deploy at a crossroads. You can always find one where you can work undetected.

Good luck.

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:43 pm

I recently have disposed of candle remains in a different way, forced by circomstances. I try to stay faithfull to tradition but not always can make spells properly.

I made a mirror box and burnt a black candle to send to my enemy back all the harm she made me. The candle burnt with a tall and straight wick up and gave me positive vibes about the spell.

When the candle was about to consume, it cracked the glass. I did not want to overthink about the idea of a bad signal about the spell, I just want to think "It has broken because of pure physics". The remains of the candle stuck on the broken crystal and they were big remains to bury them at a proper crossroads, on the other hand, haven't found a crossroads to throw or bury them, all crossroads are paved in my location and still cannot drive to other places to bury them properly.

An inner feeling told me to dispose the remains of the candle to a dump container far from my house, I know is not the best place to do that according to tradition, but it was like a feeling, like I consider my enemy as trash, I sent my enemy to the trash, she has no power over me, she's just trash. I went to a container a little far from my house but near from my enemy's house, which happens to be set a crossroads, and after making a silent prayer of "closure and ending", I dispose of the candle and broken glass remains at the container.

After doing that, a double big and spectacular rainbow appeared at the sky. I tend to interpretate rainbows as good signals and fortunate answers from heaven. It was not only one rainbow, it was a double one, a strange phenomenon that does not happen much often.

I went home from a different route with a feeling of satisfaction, with that wonderful and magical rainbow in the sky while I was walking back home.

Maybe is not a great place to do this, but it was like a feeling from my guts and I felt very good about it.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:01 am

Alice Kyteler --

Disposing of negative spell remains in a trash pile, outhouse, or porta-potty is okay. Just don't dispose of money, love, or health spells that way.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Alice Kyteler

Unread post by Alice Kyteler » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:21 am

Hi Miss Cat,

Your advice is enlightening!. I had to dispose of those remains in that way because of circomstances of that exact moment, but I thought It was not correct of disposing of remains in a trash in general.
I was having even doubts in that moment while I was doing that, until I saw the rainbow. Your answer gives me more good vibes about the spell.

Thanks a lot.
Thank you Saint Jude, glorious Apostle, miracle performer, because you took me back to Jesus.

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”