Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Protection on the Job and in the Work Place

Aquariusgirl87
Re: Spells for Protection on the Job and in the Work Place

Unread post by Aquariusgirl87 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:07 pm

I have a second source of income as a cam girl along with a sexting app etc. In a recent reading, Prof Porterfield confirmed my suspicions regarding some women in the industry that did not like me do loyal tippers and success. He said I had light road blocks due to their jealously but nothing to be too worried about.

It’s VERY common in this industry for women to pretend to be friend to try and steal your clients when they see they are big tippers. Or they will just find a back handed way to get their attention.

Also, they can start rumors to try and tarnish your name.

I’m thinking it would be wise to have on going protective work since I know this goes on heavily. Would a hamsa hand or evil eye bracelet anointed with fiery wall of protection be sufficient? I was also thinking writing out psalm 91 and taping it to the back of my laptop. Sometimes I’m a little unsure of which direction to in so I always appreciate the time the forum members take in helping people like me in situations like this.

Is there anything else I can do to guard my business and clients? Perhaps a mojo bag or something of this nature? Thank you!

When it comes to serious matters like protection, is it wise to turn to a tenured worker for the work?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Aquariusgirl87 ,

When I work in situations with jealousy and back-biting I use slippery elm and stop gossip to stop the effects. I would also consider I can you cant to hold them back. A mix of wealthy way, Cleo May and Come to me is a nice mix to draw the men to you, and get their money.

Protection work is always advised to keep you safe from evil people, or jealous people. Hand of Hasma is great to send evil back and stop the evil eye. I would also make a mojo to protect you, and also consider stopping, freezing, reversing those who wish to harm you or steal customers.

It is always a great idea to use a worker like one from AIRR.

Here is a link to a book I think would be helpful because it addresses many of the topics you discussed: http://www.luckymojo.com/thesportinglife.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Aquariusgirl87

Unread post by Aquariusgirl87 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Thank you!!!

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:05 am

Greetings, Aquariusgirl187.

I hope you are in good spirits. I would add stop gossip sachet powders (http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-stop-gossip.html), write down the names of your enemies on a piece of yellow pad paper, write down XO (for unknown enemies). Put these items in a freezer bag, and fill up the bag with water, and a touch of vinegar. Put it in the freezer while saying Psalm 97. Then forget about it. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:34 am

Hi, I’m in need of some recommendations.

I just started a new job last night and there is this lady that I DO NOT want to be around. I will explain the reason as to why in a bit.

Before I even started this job I knew she worked at this place and has been with this company for many years, so that is why I was hesitant of trying to get a job there. But when I went to my job orientation yesterday I didn’t know she would be working in the same general area as me.

The reason I don’t want this lady around me has to do with a long history of her using roots to harm my family over the years, particularly my mother. I won’t go into details but it was due to jealousy. In fact, the reason I was exposed to hoodoo was because of her.

So as you can see I don’t trust this lady or want to have anything to do with her. She has been near me several times last night and I think she recognizes me, but nothing was said between us.

Before I went to work last night I dressed my shoes (in and out) with some Lucky Mojo Jinx Killer powder that I purchased some months back, just in case she tries to lay some tricks down (which she has been known for). I also dressed myself with some Fiery Wall of Protection oil as well as took my FWOP mojo bag to work with me.

What I need recommendations for is to employ a method that will make it so that I won’t ever have to be near her or actually work with her being as we are in the same work area.

The only thing I have available in my collection of oils to do some spell candle work that is more or less relevant is Banishing oil, but I don’t know if that is appropriate for what I want to do. I don’t have anything else even remotely close, and usually when I order from Lucky Mojo it takes about a good week, sometimes a week and a half to receive an order but I need something immediately.

Any suggestions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Hello jdsmooth85,

If all you have at hand is Banishing oil, then lightly anoint something she is likely to touch, such as the door handle to her office (if she has one), her chair or phone or surface of her work area. You want to get her in touch with the product, so figure out the best place to lay your tricks. Call her into your spell and petition for her to stay far from you as you do your work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:36 am

Hi,

Thanks for the response Miss Athena. It would be kinda difficult to dress anything in her work area as I wouldn't have the privacy to do it. We are in the same general area but our workstations are separate, if that makes sense.

Last night at work the idea had hit me, I don't know why I didn't think of trying a freezer spell. I've tried freezer spells before but I was working with a lemon and a beef tongue, for different reasons - one to freeze and sour the intentions of love rivals while the other to silence gossip. I guess I can use the lemon freezer spell to sour any ill intentions and hexes she may try.

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:51 am

Hello, jdsmooth85!

I hope you are in good spirits! Quit giving this person power! By being afraid of her, you are giving her permission to take your power away from you. That must stop. Do a cut and clear bath.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-cut-and-clear.html

Then perform clarity spell using an oil burner. http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

Get a reading. I recommend AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers or Hoodoo Psychics www.hoodoopsychics.com.

I recommend doing all of this first before you do anything else. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:46 pm

Thanks for the suggestions Miss Nikki. I'm not fearful of her but just keeping my wits about her at all times. If you know what I know then you'd understand why but it's too long of a story.

So I did the lemon freezer spell that I mentioned in my previous post in which I split a lemon in half, dressed the inner halves with banishing oil, placed a folded printed photo + petition in between then used pins to seal the halves together. Then I got a small plastic container and filled it with a mixture of alum, vinegar and water then placed the lemon in it. I then sealed the container, wrapped it in aluminum foil (shiny side facing inward) and placed it in the freezer to set the spell in motion.

So here is how it manifested. Check this out........

Later that night at work my supervisor wanted me to move from the area that I was working in to go work in a different area to help another person out on his line. The supervisor himself told me that this would be my new permanent position.

I didn't want to move being as I was just hired two days before and had already gotten used to the job that I was initially hired to do, but I agreed to the change anyway.

I didn't like the new job they put me on. It took over half of the night to get the hang of things but after much hassle I finally did.

So as the night went on I was thinking to myself, "Wait a minute........maybe the reason I was moved had something to do with the spell!". After all, I did petition to keep this woman away from me and I froze her out of my life and any possible intentions that she may try to jinx me again.

Well.........it worked. I was no longer working near her.

But it doesn't end there.

So yesterday (Friday) I get a call from the temporary staffing agency that I'm employed under that my supervisor was making changes to the amount of people he could have in his area (The plant is in the process of ending certain jobs and thus cutting back on a lot of workers as a result), so he's sending me to work in a different part of the plant.

That was totally unexpected and I was not pleased at first, but again, when I thought about it I figured the spell must've had something to do with it, at least in part.

Now I'm even further away from the lady with very little chance of seeing her.

Crazy right?

Lunastar
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lunastar » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:22 am

this spell works for protection and the work place, and also pissing in the yard of a house that your interested in buying, Interesting Suggestion that works, thank You Ca I thirstt for the Hoodoo Radioshow, I really Love my Homework, I am hungry and thirsty for great knowledge of your teachings in Hoodoo Rootwork,

Thank You, CAT
Sincerely, Lunastar

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”