Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Planetary Oils Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Planetary Oils Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi someone,

if this is the same man you are already talking about in the following thread: spells-for-commitment,-moving-in,-engag ... 61c0899b86, you're looking at more than planetary oïl work to get the two of you back together. This is a reconciliation job and while what brthrchristopher is suggesting are some good spells - you're not addressing either the ex-wife, the crossing you may or may not have on yourself, and the fact that multiple reliable readers have all said that this man is bad news.

To find out if there is planetary work you can do to help, or if you can in fact bring him back at all, you could get a love compatibility chart done by one of the AIRR members who offers them. Then at least your work will be focused on the obstacles specific to the relationship you desire between the two of you and you won't be doing a ''shot in the dark'' type intervention.

Blessing.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

someone

Unread post by someone » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:37 am

I saw that they sell LM planetary oils on ebay, as they shipped it earlier than LM, (it takes 3 weeks to get sth from LM and one week from ebay), I neede to know are they representative of LM? and are they selling original products?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:58 am

Hi, Someone,
I have no idea who's selling this, therefore, have no idea if it's legitimate oil or not.
Also, I usually get my products in about a week from Lucky Mojo. You can call the shop and ask them before you order. (707) 887-1521
Have a good day
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:21 am

someone:

You may always post this question in it's proper forum section:

Reliable Lucky Mojo Retailers in Stores, Online, at Ebay: reliable-lucky-mojo-retailers-in-stores ... 5ee5c91244
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Ebay sellers are required to post a picture of the product and most will put Lucky Mojo in the title of the product. If you have questions, go the link Joseph gave you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

someone

Unread post by someone » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:29 pm

I saw a few YouTube videos and I found out that Saturn entered Scorpio since October 2012 and it will rest there until October 2015, it also said it cause problems with housing.

I have changed 14 places to live since October 2012, this new location of Saturn has really impacted my life badly, it also happened 30 years ago, when Saturn was in the same position. I got so depressed because of this housing issue, I don't want to be alive anymore because of all of bad luck happened to me since Saturn went to Scorpio, i lost my house, my job, my love, my money, anything you think.

Ive read that if I use Saturn oil, it increase the power of Saturn, does it mean i will experience more bad luck with housing?

What should i do that i will not be under bad influence of Saturn for next 2 years until Saturn return back to a good position?

I really need and appreciate any advice that help: planetary oils, gemstone, psalms or bath.

Thank you and sorry for my English

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Good Evening, Someone,

First, and foremost, I am so sorry that you're having bad luck. But, you say that you don't want to be alive anymore and this tremendously alarming.

Is there anybody that you can see for counseling? Can you see a Doctor and tell him about your depression? Do you have any family members that can help you? Have you tried seeking the help of social services?

There are many resources out there that can help you with both your feelings and with your housing situation. You can even look these up on your computer.

PLEASE look up these resources.

Take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello, someone --

First let me explain about planets. Every planet has good points as well as bad. Saturn is not all bad. When well aspected he strengthens bones, increases responsibilities, gives dignity, and grants long life.

Second, let me explain about Lucky Mojo planetary oils: They are made with herbs and roots and scents associated from classical times onward with the particular planets. They strengthen the work of the planets. Saturn oil empowers those born under the rulershp of Saturn, such as Capricorn natives, or those who work in lead mines (as lead is ruled by Saturn). Saturn oil is also used to bring people to a recognition of duty or dignity, and Saturn oil can be used while Saturn is retrograde to strengthen any weakening of Saturn caused by the retrogradation.

OIL-PLA-SATU
Saturn Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Now, you apparently have a problem with Saturn in Scorpio on your natal chart, and when Saturn returns to this position, you are adversely affected.

What you should do, in my opinion, is get your horoscope done for the next couple of years of transits and see when Saturn will be making good aspects and when Saturn will be making bad aspects. When the good aspects occur (and they will, no doubt), you can blend the oil of Saturn with the oil of the other planet (for instance when Saturn is trine the Sun, blend Saturn oil with Sun oil) and this will give you the energy of the planets that are helping bring out the better part of Saturn during Saturn's transit of Scorpio.

Astrology should never be a cause for fear. It should be a science of interest and stimulation. There are obstacles and there are open roads. Our job is to negotiate our way forward through BOTH.

And, as Miss Aida said, if you are depressed to the point of contemplating suicide, you need professional medical and psychiatric counselling, which we cannot provide.

Take care of yourself. Get help!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:31 pm

As Miss Cat and Miss Aida advised, please seek some form of counseling if you feel anxious or depressed. If you want to get an astrological reading done, get one instead of relying on Youtube videos.

You could use some Healing and Tranquility products to heal and calm your mind. A 13-herb bath can be used to remove crossed conditions, whether they originate from within yourself or from outside.

Take care.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

someone

Unread post by someone » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:50 am

Miss Aida,
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately i lost my money and i cant afford to see dr, but i think if i use right planetary oil, it will help me. my sign is leo, ascendant aries, as saturn for leo entered 4th house of family and house since october 2012, i am in the problem. then which oil should i use to reduce the negative impact of saturn?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:18 pm

Hello, Again, Someone,
Miss cat posted material for you to read about the oils.
We are worried about you. And we pray that you can get some medical help. There are free clinic services for people in your financial situation. PLEASE call Social Services in your area and explain your situation. They will readily help you to find a Doctor. And will do their best to help you with your other circumstances.
In addition to your oil, this prayer may help you to find some peace of mind and help from God. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_104
I EMPLORE you to please call Social Services in your area.
Take Care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:48 pm

You can usually talk to a clergyperson for free. You don't have to face this alone. As I recommend on this thread, get some Healing and Tranquility oils and/or bath crystals and a 13-herb bath.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:03 pm

MISC sets small emergency lights on their altar by request, and you don't need a lot of supplies to petition saints and angels when in dire need-- dress a white candle with olive oil and call on St. Jude (lost causes), St. Dymphna (mental illness/depression), and/or Archangel Raphael (the angel tasked with healing; his name means "It is God Who Heals").

On the mundane side, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8225 or Live Chat with them at www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Don't be put off by the name. You don't have to be right at the edge the very minute you talk to them, and they won't send anyone to bust in on you if it's not appropriate-- just call and tell them you're having this terrible time and that you need free/cheap help with your situation. They're connected with resources all over and they do this stuff for people a million times a day. You won't be bothering them, and they understand when people are too tired to find the information on their own. They just want you to be okay, like all of us do.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Prayer is always free at The Crystal Silence League:
http://crystalsilenceleague.com
catherine yronwode

someone

Unread post by someone » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:26 pm

ThedaBara,
thank you very much

ThedaBara

Unread post by ThedaBara » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Someone

Anytime! Taking these small steps will do a lot to ease your mind, and then you can make sound choices about which AIRR members and/or Lucky Mojo products to work with. And do leave a prayer request at Crystal Silence League as miss cat recommends-- you'll feel the difference!

someone

Unread post by someone » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:21 pm

brthrchristopher,

Thank you very much. For the last part that all oils are included, should i mix them and cover both candles with them?
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed the quote code for clairity and readability.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Hi, Someone,
Hope all is well with you. We have been thinking about you and glad you're OK.
What oils do you want to mix? I tried to find what you and Brthchristopher were talking about and couldn't.
Have a good night
HRCC Graduate #1631

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 pm

someone wrote:brthrchristopher,

Thank you very much. For the last part that all oils are included, should i mix them and cover both candles with them?
The last part was a different method, that would be very involved and extended ritual, and was more indicated as a suggestion. You could use all the oils, but I wouldn't necessarily mix all the oils together. You could instead use Planetary oil, as that oil have ingredients the powers of all the planets, and then just work on the appropriate days (Sunday for working with Sun, Monday for working with Moon etc...) using the planetary oil. As this is overall a working for love, start with Venus/Friday and move into the needed areas as you see fit.

someone

Unread post by someone » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:56 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hi, Someone,
Hope all is well with you. We have been thinking about you and glad you're OK.
What oils do you want to mix? I tried to find what you and Brthchristopher were talking about and couldn't.
Have a good night
Hello Miss. Aida
thank you very much for asking, it is so nice of you to try to help me. Brthchristopher gave me these advice, it is in the last page of this forum:HI Someone,
If you are seeking to get a man to love you using planetary oils, the most basic go to planetary oil for all love magic is Venus.

If you want something more involved, I would use Venus for yourself and Jupiter to represent him, as Jupiter in some ways symbolizes all good, decent men, irrespective of their sign. It is also good that his sun sign is Pisces, a sign that is traditionally ruled by Jupiter. Combine the oils together on a candles dressed for love when working for each other.

Using some symbolism from some astrological magic I have learned of, you could take a white female (eve) candle and a red male (adam) candle. Dress the female candle with Venus and the Male candle with Jupiter. Taken some red cord, and dress it with both Venus and Jupiter. Use the cord to tie the candles together, facing each other, as if in an embrace. Then pray over the combined images, asking for God to bring you together. Wrap them tied images together in a pink or red cloth, and hide it somewhere secure. You should also add personal concerns of the yourself and the target, ie hair, sexual fluids etc...

you could also use a moving candle spell, using the astral colors of you and the man, based upon their signs. For yourself you could use yellow or gold, for the man you could use blue or green. Dress your candles with Venus and his with Jupiter, and move them closer together a little bit every day until they touch and melt down together. This of course be combined with a lodestone, or honey jar.

A very involved method could use all the planets. Venus to attract him for love, Sun to help you shine when he sees you, Mars used carefully to raise his passion and desire for you, Jupiter establish yourself as queen, and he to be the generous king, Saturn carefully used can bring stability to your relationship, but can also be used to dimish his desire for any potential rivals, Moon for creating a glamorous fantasy for seduction, and mercury for encouraging communication and openness between you two.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Hello, Someone,
OK, Got it!!
That was VERY sweet of you to clarify this for me. Thank you
If you look right above your post, you'll see that he had answered you.
Have a wonderful day!
HRCC Graduate #1631

truth

Unread post by truth » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:42 am

my brother always have problems with iron or car, she did suicide with knife 15 years ago, the accidednts with car started 5 years ago and became worse recently, every week he has accident , no matter he is driver or someone else is driving, either car or motorcycle. if the accident does not happen, other people get involved in fight with him when he is driving.
1. is there any fast remedy for him?
2. i was thinking maybe his natal chart is like that he will have problem with iron, as i dont know his birth time, is any remedy for this kind of birth chart?his sign is leo and he was born in a day when moon hit scorpio

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Good Afternoon, Truth,
I am a little bit confused as to whom committed suicide? I don't quite understand.
Unfortunately, we do not give readings on the forum. AS you already know, there is a page of readers and root workers that you can browse to see which ones do indeed perform Astrological readings. http://radersandrootworkers.org
I highly suggest Holy Oil (I use 7-11 Holy Oil all the time. It is so wonderful and made per Bible instructions). I use it on myself, on my religious items, on my car, etc.Just go to this page and scroll down after the first group of bottles:
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
Of course, there's also Fiery Wall of Protection for him: www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
And this is wonderful for healing. A Blessing Spell Kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html
Hope this helps. Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:42 pm

truth wrote:my brother always have problems with iron or car, she did suicide with knife 15 years ago, the accidednts with car started 5 years ago and became worse recently, every week he has accident , no matter he is driver or someone else is driving, either car or motorcycle. if the accident does not happen, other people get involved in fight with him when he is driving.
1. is there any fast remedy for him?
2. i was thinking maybe his natal chart is like that he will have problem with iron, as i dont know his birth time, is any remedy for this kind of birth chart?his sign is leo and he was born in a day when moon hit scorpio
Iron is ruled by Mars, so if you want to check the astrological angle, you might check to see where Mars is in his chart.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

cassiehart

Unread post by cassiehart » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Yesterday I received three oils. As I examined the bottles one by one, the first two were pretty, intriguing, and of course smelled lovely.

But then I got to the Mars oil.

As soon as I removed the bubble wrap and held it in my hand, the blood rushed to my head.

As I turned the bottle to and fro, examining it and noting how it reminded me of blood, I felt the pulse pound in my temples.

This. is. some. SERIOUS stuff!

Once I'm ready to use it, I have a feeling I will be unstoppable... :twisted:

Thanks, Lucky Mojo!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:02 pm

I got some Venus oil & it smells amazing. I still need to list everything in my Ebay store, but I went ahead & sold some inventory to friends I knew would be interested. I was surprised that the Venus oil got sold, but not really, lol. It just smells really, really good. I wish I could get this as a scented body lotion & body spray.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:35 am

I also has an inspiration for using this oil. I've been thinking about anointing a green female figure candle with the intent of drawing/enhancing Venus influence & attributes to my chart. I know it's always a lovely time when Venus makes a beneficial aspect to my natal chart, I'm hoping to simulate that.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:43 am

Hello, AlyssaH ,

That's wonderful!!

Wishing you success with this

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Sun May 17, 2015 11:24 am

Hi All,

My question is about Mercury going into Retrograde. Can one still rub oil on a candle and pray for steady sales as usual in the mornings. I have been told not to start any spells, hence this question. Technically, rubbing oil on a candle and lighting it is a spell. Please advice, knowledgeable people :D.
Thank you AA Michael.
Thank you Holy Trinity! The power that garnished the heavens & rules all!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 18, 2015 11:40 am

Hello Lucky Trader,

I would say if this is something you do regularly then keep doing it. I continue to anoint my hands in Money Drawing oil (I am a massage therapist so I literally make money with my hands) every day regardless of what the planets are doing.

Peace~

Nathen

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon May 18, 2015 5:03 pm

LuckyTrader,
I know in Wicca they say not to start any spells during the retrograde, but it's not the same in Hoodoo. If you need to do something, you can't put your life on hold for an event that happens 3-4 times a year, every year. Just apply common sense, make a list & check it twice ;)
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 10:10 pm

This is what Miss cat says:

catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2009 2:17 am

"I am a practitioner of hoodoo and an astrologer.. I do not undertake trips or begin new spells that are about Mercurial situations (literature, communication, short trips, etc.) when Mercury is retrograde, For other situations, i am not as particular".
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Thu May 21, 2015 5:34 am

Thanks everyone for your replies. I cannot wait till 11th June for certain things so I am doing some spells but with lots of prayer to the Most High for favourable outcomes. I am also using Natstein's technique of using the oils without doing an actual spell.
Thank you AA Michael.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:21 am

Well, Venus is retrograde. I've got a green candle dressed w/ Venus planetary oil that I'm lighting along side my daily prayers candle & I'm wearing the oil daily to combat the effects of Venus in retrograde. So far, so good.
HRCC Student #1989

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:19 pm

I used Mercury oil yesterday as well as Jupiter oil. Mercury because we're in retrograde, and Jupiter because of Thursday. I found some very interesting observations.

First of all, classes were PACKED last night. Thursday is a steady day for karate classes, but my student count in both children & adult classes was at least double than usual. The other thing I noticed was how 'off' everyone was. From the instructor's (who had the students doing some of the oddest drills; it was surreal) delivery to the students being louder, more tardiness, bickering was loud yet harmless, children and adults were all way off kilter. And it all seemed to be magnified, as if someone turned up the amplifier; louder, tardier, more sensitive, more miscommunication everywhere. Nothing bad happened, but it was a tense and intense day!

I think using some Mercury powder at the front door, oil on the doorknobs, even a mercury incense would be good for the students, and ultimately the school. I'm going to invest in the powders as well as the incenses for the days and the retrogrades

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, Santiago,

GREAT idea!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LavidiaWhiteside

Unread post by LavidiaWhiteside » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:10 pm

On the subject of Mercury in Retrograde (January 5th to the 25th ya'll), which is better for protecting oneself, Van Van or Mercury oil?
I need to arm myself this year!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:21 pm

Most folks would say Mercury Oil, and if i had to select just on, that would be it. But they can be blended, you know!
catherine yronwode

LavidiaWhiteside

Unread post by LavidiaWhiteside » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:11 am

Thanks again Cat! Looking forward to trying it. This time of the year really affects me :(

vata girl

Unread post by vata girl » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:29 am

Could Mars planetary supplies be combined with something like Cast Off Evil when the goal is to be more active and eat less? I am awaiting an order with Mars oil, which will be great to use pre-workout (miss cat includes "athleticism" amongst the keywords for Mars workings).

Would it be wise, though, to keep the two oils/workings separate? I am afraid that combining Mars with Cast Off Evil might be counterproductive; one is for ridding oneself of certain unwanted energies and the other seems to lean toward raising energy. In other words, COE to me = more yin (i.e., eventually the effect is cooling and calming by way of purification, letting go, 'sucking out' the undesirable energy/addiction) and Mars = obviously yang! Am I better off just using them at different times? For example, Mars when I'm about to be active and Cast Off Evil when I need my cravings to be decreased?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, vata girl ,

I would us them separately.

Better safe than sorry!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pyromancer

Planetary Oils Questions and Answers

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:08 am

Is Mercury oil good to use in a candle for spirit communication? And can we use it on a love doll baby too?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:55 am

Mercury Oil is for communication, as you know. Although it is usually employed to assist in cases that involve mundane speech or writing, it can be used to aid any form of communication, including with spirits of the deceased or of angels, as well as in a love case.
catherine yronwode

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Please could someone tell me exactly what the Sun oil is for? I bought this oil quite a while back but have never used it as i don't recall what i read that made me buy it. I can't seem to find much information about this oil on the Lucky Mojo website. If you could also tell me what the best uses of the Holy Trinity oil are i would be grateful. Another oil i bought and have hardly used. Please help. Many thanks in advance.
Thank you AA Michael.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Luckytrader,

Here is a description of planetary oils from LM website:

"Although not many people think of it often, the days of the week refer to the "seven sacred planets" (five visible planets plus the Sun and Moon) -- and these planets in turn were originally Gods and Goddesses of Old Europe. Some workers keep a "Master Candle" on their altar at all times and dress it each day with the appropriate Planetary oil. The Planetary Oils may also be burned on conjure candles or worn as personal scents to bring closer the influences of the deities represented by the Planets. They may be combined with Zodiacal Oils when working astrologically-based spells."

Also people may use the oils during important events or with a zodiac sign IE leo is ruled by the sun I may use that oil on a candle to influence a leo.

LM about sun oil:

"Sunday: The day of the Sun (Sol, Apollo), is for prayers, works, and rites connected with fatherhood, men and boys, blessing, health and healing, success, fame, and will power. The symbolic candle colours are yellow and gold."

Details on how to use the oils with more information ( very detailed): http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

I would dress alter candles with Holy trinity oil, or a candle specific to ask the Trinity to assist in a prayer request ( though I always pray with the trinity), to also show thanks giving to God, also to bless in the name of the Trinity.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:45 pm

The above reply hasn’t really helped as I have read all that on the website already. I was hoping for additional information on those oils. Can anyone help?
Thank you AA Michael.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:14 pm

Luckytrader, JayDee's answer says it all.

SUN OIL: for prayers, works, and rites connected with fatherhood, men and boys, blessing, health and healing, success, fame, and will power." The Sun rules Leo and its day is Sunday. Its colours (for candles) are Yellow and Gold.

Holy Trinity is not a planetary oil.There is a thread about it in the religious products section.

Holy Trinity Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers
holy-trinity-spiritual-supplies-questio ... 23887.html
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”