Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Success Going Through Divorce or Ending an Affair

Jevaud
Forum Member

Re: Spells for Success Going Through Divorce or Ending an Affair

Unread post by Jevaud » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, and I sure will keep you all posted. And thank you for confirming my intuition on holding back on the purple candle part of the ritual.

FB30
Forum Member

Unread post by FB30 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:42 pm

greetings everyone :)

i know i asked this question before and i really appreciate the responses i received. i also read the forums but i just had a few more questions. i was told to read up on the cut and clear spells and found out that it is to quite literally "cut and clear" someone/something out of your life. i found that was a little too harsh. i still want to be friends with my current boyfriend as we just have too much of a past together, plus many mutual friends and our cat that lives with him is like my baby. i would be too heartbroken if i wasn't even able to see my cat.

the problem got really bad when we decided to move in with each other a couple of months ago. lately i just do not have the same feelings i once had for him and the relationship is just not working out and he has many many issues that over the past 5 years and multiple promises of "fixing the issues" that it just got to be too much and we need to separate. he's a good person and i don't want to have this ruin him (he has a problem with depression), plus i don't want fights so i know the break up spells won't be the best for this. i want him to still be friendly with me and to be able to heal and get his life in order, maybe even find a new love if that's where his path may lead him. i would like to find a new love as well. i just don't want any hurt and grudges and bad feelings and now i'm rambling :'-( for some reason as i'm writing this, it makes me sound like a bad person because i want to leave someone who has depression and that's the first thing people will look at @shakes head@ and i say that because it's happened in the past to me...

i'm just unhappy......

if anyone would like to read my previous post on the matter i can always PM you and we can talk more about it instead on the forums :)

i read about the separation spell and i thought that would be good, but i'm still not sure...maybe a reading is in order? i was told to burn the remnants of the previous reconciliation and ammonia jar spells i performed on him when we broke up a couple of years ago.

what was that moving spell with the two figure candles and the separation powder? i can't find it.

any suggestions?

thanks everyone

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 pm

FB30, surely you can use Separation Spiritual Supplies if you want a "peaceful" breakup. If you are talking about break up work, the moving candle spell is found under Breakup Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html) It is also mentioned in this thread <moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html> in greater detail.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:40 pm

You are asking a lot dont you think? You want to break a guys heart and end the relationship but also want him to be ok with it and friends with you?!? I think its more for yourself then him.. ie you feel less guilty. Whatever the reason may be, think about it from his perspective, being around you may make it hurt more. Iv had many decent relationships and I can tell you being friends right away is not possible, two things happen , 1 person holds on feelings and hopes to have it again, thus dragging the pain and situation out, or 2 one person moves on quickly and causes the other person to guess their selfworth etc. If you are unhappy and its not working then do the adult thing and rip the bandaid off and move along. As for work seperation is used to break up without the fighting, as break up will make for a big ordeal.. depending on the couple would depend what you use. Some couples need the break up to make it really end. Cut and clear is a way for you and this person to cut the emotional/physical attachments that bind you together and open your path to meeting a new lover who has the qualities and attributes you seek..nothing harsh about it, unless you dont like the idea of being cut out of his life as well, and then in that case you need to question your own motive.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Patric123
Newly Registered

Unread post by Patric123 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:34 am

Mama Micki wrote: Separation and divorce are two different things.

To get the ex to do her part: Compelling, Court Case, Essence of Bendover.
Exactly divorce and separation are two different things as Strictly speaking, no. A separation agreement is created when a legal separation is in place. A divorce agreement is signed when the final decree of divorce has been ordered by court.

However, since separation agreements are often incorporated into divorce agreements after the couple’s divorce is finalized, and since a separation agreement is often signed when a couple is separated and living apart in contemplation of divorce, many people refer to divorce agreements as separation agreements. Be aware that they are slightly different, but to many people, lawyers included, such terms are used interchangeably.

What happened then are all things settled up now?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Hello, Patric123,

I'm confused. Who are you asking this question?

If it's the person who had the initial query, you may want to PM them.

Take care

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:47 pm

So I was supposed to have a date set to get the ball rolling my divorce, Jan. 8th. In the meantime I had deployed some Hotfoot powder, Crossing oil, & Break Up at the ex's, because a) he acted completely messed up to me in front of our kid over Christmas, & b) he had his g.f. living with him again, & no I don't want him back, but I aint cheerleading for their happiness either! So I had to take our child to meet his his advocate, two weeks ago, & due to other circumstances, i.e. behavior of his that her staff had observed, the GAL ordered a follicle drug test to be completed by him within two days. We're still waiting on results. What can I do, spiritually, to help that dirty result show up (pretty sure he's been using) & quickly!? Idk, I really just want to move this divorce along, I've met someone that I'm interested in & I want to be free to move on with my life. Caveat; I still want to be in control of everything. I've been pretty smart about keeping our child with me, so I'm sure that custody will remain with me as they granted temporary custody to me, I just don't want him to get unsupervised visitations, ever. He's mentally unstable & will still be abusive to me if given the chance.
HRCC Student #1989

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:59 am

Hello AlyssaH,

I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with all this. It must be frustrating. However it sounds like things are already going your way so that is good. I will say that court case style stuff can get complicated and drawn out so if you think you need it you might look into hiring someone to work with you on this.

I don't know that you need to do much to make the drug test come up positive other than wait. You can continue with the Crossing products on him to keep his luck bad. Maybe spread some Clarity powder around where the people you want to see the test will walk in it.

You can also use Power(http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html) and Commanding (http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html) products on yourself to keep yourself empowered. Get a mixture of the to oils and wear at as a personal scent.

I would also order a Court Case Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html) for yourself and work it on the divorce proceedings. I have had great success with this kit and it will give you all the instructions you need to keep working on this and see you all the way though it. Stock up on some brown candles to!

hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:50 pm

natstein wrote:Hello AlyssaH,

I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with all this. It must be frustrating. However it sounds like things are already going your way so that is good. I will say that court case style stuff can get complicated and drawn out so if you think you need it you might look into hiring someone to work with you on this.

I don't know that you need to do much to make the drug test come up positive other than wait. You can continue with the Crossing products on him to keep his luck bad. Maybe spread some Clarity powder around where the people you want to see the test will walk in it.

You can also use Power(http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html) and Commanding (http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html) products on yourself to keep yourself empowered. Get a mixture of the to oils and wear at as a personal scent.

I would also order a Court Case Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html) for yourself and work it on the divorce proceedings. I have had great success with this kit and it will give you all the instructions you need to keep working on this and see you all the way though it. Stock up on some brown candles to!

hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
Oh thanks for replying so quickly! Actually, I do have all the stuff you recommended. Also, I had MISC do a Court Case vigil for me last April (when I filed), & the success seems to have carried through. I've been saving the Court Case kit for the actual divorce trial, though. Thank you for reminding me that everything is going really well for me.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:48 pm

I had another question. So I got a date set for our divorce to be heard, June 29th. Yay! There's been a wrinkle with visitation recently, though. Found out that my ex & his mom (who is supervising) have been drinking around my child & giving him drinks of their beer, etc.. What really set me off is that I found out that my ex's mom lied to my face & hasn't kept my ex's girlfriend away from my child. As a matter of fact, she also lied to the GAL when she agreed to keep this woman away from my child. Fortunately, two of the times that they had the ex's girlfriend around my child were in direct violation of the first visitation order, which specifically stated that she isn't to be around my child. Them doing this probably falls in line with the Crossing work that I've done because now I've got grounds to get grandma out as a supervisor & throw a fit until he has to hire an agency (at $50 an hour) to supervise, plus a professional will notify the court of any strange behavior & help my case, along with definitely keeping the junky girlfriend away from my child. All in all, not too shabby at all.
My question is this: I've been told by my lawyer that I have no marital interest in my ex's Roth IRA/401k which total about $60k, & he's only ordered to pay me $200 a month child support. All in all, it's bullshit, considering that I was kept from advancing myself financially by him & his mother for the last 10 years AND we do have a child together. Should I be throwing in some Pay Me oil, along with my Court Case spell kit, or should I just just do separate candles with Court Case & Pay Me oils, maybe a third for good measure. I've also got a Court Case honey jar kit coming, to put the judge in.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,

Oh My God. That is TERRIBLE! Letting a child drink alcohol is child abuse. And isn't this a federal offense also?

Anyway, I would do them separately because there's 2 different situations going on here.

Please keep us posted

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:27 am

Yeah, they don't care, don't see the harm in letting my son have sips of their alcohol. It's like, HELLO!??? His dad was in court ordered rehab over Father's Day last year, what are they grooming my son to be an addict as well? Ok, well I'm going to keep everything separate. It also bears mentioning that this came out (them breaking the visitation order) after I started anointing my child's collar with FoWP or Protection oils, along with the monthly Good Luck vigil that I've been having MISC set for me. I may just have MISC back up my court case work with a Pay Me vigil when the time comes.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:52 pm

AlyssaH

Good idea

Mysticmama4
Forum Member

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Hello all,
I have finally decided to end my marriage. I have posted for years about this on the LM forum. My husband is verbally, emotionally, mentally and financially abusive. He pressured me to quit my job, pressured me to convert to his religion and controls everything from what I wear to where I go. He put a gps tracker in my car. I have tried honey jars to be sweet to me and fair-they have not worked. He is a narcissist, manipulative and cunning person. The final straw was seeing these past few months my 8 year old son mimicking his words and actions. I now have two abusers in my home. About two months ago an incident occurred outside my home and a neighbor called child services. It became a blessing in disguise, my chance to get the help I needed for me and my son. We are awaiting therapy services....it has gotten worse because he has been found out. My children told the caseworkers about 3 incidents of physical abuse...now he is losing his control and it is getting worse because of that fact. He will be going on vacation this summer and wanted to take my kids. I told him no and I’m not going because I don’t feel safe. I’ve been putting my foot down more because I feel now I have help but I am still careful. I hid the passports and the caseworker agreed to speak to him about the kids having to be present for ACS visits. I never
left I thought if I comply everything would be ok...but the more I complied the more I lost my self worth. So I see this as an opportunity for my way out. But I am so afraid of retaliation. I am afraid when I do make the move that I won’t be able to prove anything because there’s no physical bruises. I am an emotional wreck, suffer from anxiety attacks but need to get myself together for my kids. I pray to St. Michael and St. Rita for protection . I hope he will cooperate because now he is trying to play the victim. I would like some advice on how to make the divorce go smoothly when the time comes...I am so scared, but I know I’m making the right decision.
Sorry for my long post but I wanted to explain. Thank you for reading, please help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:49 am

Hello Mysticmama4,

You are very brave and we have your back! Keep reminding yourself that you are worth much more than how this man has treated you.

I'd suggest you use Separation products to facilitate this divorce and help things go smoothly. Separation products are a lot milder than Break Up products and help people separate without drama. Use the oil on candles and if the two of you still do your laundry in the same machine, add the bath crystals to the rinse water:

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Also, please scroll up through this thread to get more ideas. And continue to call upon your saints!

Best of luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Mysticmama4
Forum Member

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:17 pm

Thank you sister Jean. After all I have been through and even I know this is the absolute right decision for me and kids, I feel so guilty. It can be overwhelming because I know he will play victim.we were separated for a year some years ago and it was such heartache. He said I’m ruining the kids, breaking my the family apart, he refuses therapy. But I went back thinking if I complied I could make it better, I could change him to be more nice to me. But it didn’t work. There’s no changing him. My gut feeling tells me to get out of this marriage. I’m such an emotional wreck and he’s very narcissistic yet I still worry if he will be ok.

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Mysticmama4,

I’m sorry for what you are going through. I know times are tough, but you remember you are setting an example for your children. Your actions are telling them that they should not take abuse from anyone.

I recommend you get a reading on your situation. Here are the links to AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics:

AIRR
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Hoodoo Psychics
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

In the meantime, you may want to do cut and clear work. Here is he link to Lucky Mojo Cut and Clear:

Cut and clear
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Jimm108
Forum Member

Unread post by Jimm108 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:10 am

Hello,
I am currently going through a divorce. It was a mutual decision. Everything was going well until she found a sugar jar, I did on her from 3 years ago. At that time she told me she did not love anymore. I still loved her at the time and was desperate.
So, I created the jar. When we made love, it was always great. So, being a typical guy, I made the jar about the sex. Things did get better for a little while. However, I realized it just wasn’t going to work, as she was verbally abusive. I stopped working the jar, but never got rid of it.

We are supposed to be using the same lawyer as a moderator. However, I have asked her to give me the name of the lawyer and she is refusing. Which of course sounds suspicious.

So, here’s the issue. She claims that I am practicing Black magic as she has found a black candle (I explained that I use it for absorbing negativity from our home).
She also found a pussy amulet and paladkiks on my altar. She told me that her mom spoke to friends who practice a form of magic and they claimed I was practicing evil. We have been living in the same house up until a few days ago, when she called the cops of the claim that I practiced black magic.
The police explained to her that I am allowed to practice any religion I want in my home and since the was no physical altercation they should not have been called. I even invited to cops into my space. They were all shaking their heads at her. That night the cops and I all agreed it would be best if I leave. Asked on her actions it would probably escalate.
The worse part, was my wife and mother in law who first taught me how to do a honey jar. Yet, she has done a feces jar on her boss in the past. Her mom has worked with my wife’s sister when she was getting a divorce. So, it seems like a do as I say not as I do situation.
Her mother has been hanging around the house a lot lately. And my wife had put a lock on the bedroom door. I had a very strong feeling that they were up to no good. I know they are doing something against me. We have a son as well, which concerns me now with the divorce and custody.
Has anyone else had a similar problem?
What can I do, I need to keep it simple and low key. As I want this divorce to end well for all.

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:47 am

Hello Jimm108,

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this tough situation, it sounds very hard. I agree that if you do any magic right now it should be low-key; no sense in stirring the hornet's nest by doing big obvious spells at this time. I think you should get yourself a bottle of Separation oil and start discreetly dressing objects in your house with it that she will come in contact with. Things like commonly used doorknobs and banisters, etc. You can even put a drop on a lightbulb in a lamp, and the heat from the electricity will disperse the energy out into the air. Separation products are used to facilitate a drama-free separation/divorce. That's the simplest idea I have for you!

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html

Good luck, I hope this is resolved soon.

P.S. You mentioned you're worried these people are working spells against you. Might not be a bad idea to up the protection you have on yourself by wearing a protective amulet or by praying to St. Michael:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Jimm108
Forum Member

Unread post by Jimm108 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:42 am

Thank you Sister Jean,
I will definitely go with praying to St. Michael and use a protective amulet.

As for your other great suggestions. I was kicked out of the house. She called the police. The police were not to happy with her reasoning. I even invited them into the space where I practice. They told her they can’t intercede because everyone is allowed to practice they religion/spirituality. They explained she could not keep me out of my home. But, we (police and I) agreed it might be wise for me to leave. As we were not sure what she might do next.

And I have my son, to worry about. Thank god he was sleeping through all of this.

Thank you!!!🙏

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Hello Jimm108,

I'm sorry you had to leave :( You could still use the Separation oil on candles if you can't put it on shared objects. Wishing you the best.

Jimm108
Forum Member

Unread post by Jimm108 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Thank You!

Mysticmama4
Forum Member

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Hello all,

After 12 years of marriage I have began the process of filing for divorce. I have two children ages 9 and 6. For the last 5 years we have been victims of domestic abuse. The abuse was religious (forced to dress certain way, give up my religion, my son at the time was 8 years and pressured to fast the entire day for 30 days was verbally abused if he did not do it), verbal, emotional, psychological and financial.

I finally sought help and also am getting professional help for both my children and more so for my 9 year old who has become very aggressive and violent in the past year because of the pressures put upon him. I found a great lawyer through my friend and my mom is helping me financially with this.

I am very scared because next month he will be served with papers. Monday he comes back from his vacation overseas. He already knows I have moved out as we discussed it before he left. He has called me a betrayer, a hypocrite, a phony and a traitor all because I told the caseworker from child services about our household issues. (A neighbor called child services and this was a blessing for me).

I do not want to hurt anyone, but I’m doing what I must to protect our children. They will have court appointed lawyers so I feel good about visitation rights because my husband will be monitored. But it is all up to the judge as he/she sees fit.

1) I just would like advice on how to smooth any sore feelings he may have in reaction to the divorce. He will be shocked because I am not the same weak woman he is used to knowing.

2) Also, when I pray I have difficulty I keep thinking God is upset for me abandoning my religion all that time.

3) Even though he will be my ex I wish him well and the peacefulness to move on. Any advice to ease angriness or sorrow for all of us?

Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:53 am

Mysticmama4,

God is not upset with you for protecting yourself and children. God is a provider, a protector, if anything he would be angry with the ex for how he treated you and the children. Things I would do if I was you would be a honey jar to sweeten the judge to you, court case mojo or spell kit to be successful in court, Peaceful home to make and maintain a peaceful happy home, and separation on the ex to have him end things but without a blow up fight. A moving candle of him moving to another person can help him move on to a new person though I would not want to do that considering you how know he treated you.

Honey jar for court: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -case.html

Court case Mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-court-case.html

Separation oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html

Peaceful home: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html

Fiery wall of protection great products to protect you: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html

Personal favorite for cleansing away negativity in a home: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html

13 herb bath mix to cleanse away and evil, then apply fiery wall of protection and clean the house: http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Mysticmama4
Forum Member

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:48 pm

Thank you for your advice J82, I truly appreciate it
bless you

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”