Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Banishing Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Banishing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:02 pm

blackcoffee,

Banishing oil is used to send away someone. Unlike Hot Foot, it does not cause them to suffer -- it just sends them into exile.

Banishing spiritual supplies are employed in spells of punishment, to dismiss, eject, deport, and exile people from your family or community, and to drive them away forever, into the outer darkness

Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

OIL-HOO-BANI
Banishing Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi everybody.

I’ve been trying to get rid of the other girl my ex is seeing. She’s stubborn so it’s taking longer than expected. She started off staying with him 4-5 times a week. I hotfooted her twice (once she saw the powder and the other time she didn’t). I’ve also remotely hotfooted her. Now she stays with him 1-2 times a week. I want her to completely leave him alone.

I’ve been able to collect some of her personal concerns after she leaves and leaves things behind. I don’t know her birthday but I was able to get her hair, her makeup bag full of new and used makeup, a used panty liner and a pad with her menstrual blood. I was able to take a picture of her in the distance one day when she was leaving his place.

How can I use the personal concerns I have of hers to banish her out of his life completely?

I was thinking using a black candle with hot foot oil and banishing oil with the picture I have of her underneath and some of her personal concerns under a saucer.

Is there anything else I can do/use her menstrual blood with to get rid of her?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:21 pm

newwitch2018 --

Banishing Oil plus Hot Foot Oil on a black candle sounds good, especially with her picture and personal concerns below.

But if you want to work on her with her menstrual blood as a separate ingredient, that would be in another thread, not the thread on Banishing oil.

Use the forum search engine to locate what you want.
catherine yronwode

ComeOn_InMyKitchen

Unread post by ComeOn_InMyKitchen » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:41 am

I'm looking for an answer to what might be a less than simple question. Banishing Oil is outside my usual wheelhouse, but I've ordered it for use in a peculiar situation out of necessity and I'd like to figure out how well I can use it with things I'm more accustomed.

How well does Banishing Oil pair with things like a vinegar jar and/or a reversal spell against the person who created the conditions being banished?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:19 pm

Dear ComeOn_InMyKitchen -- welcome to the Lucy Mojo forum!

Unless i misunderstood what you wrote, it seems that you think that Banishing Oil may be used to banish "conditions." This is not so. What are described as "conditions" or "situations" in hoodoo generally refer to social interactions (unsettled family conditions, for instance) or to unacceptable "runs" of bad luck (crossed conditions, for example). But Banishing is to expel or punish PEOPLE, primarily. It is a form of punishment that exiles unwanted people (trouble-makers, liars, emotional parasites, false friends, or untrustworthy lovers, for example).

Banishing oil does not conflict with a vinegar jar (which sours someone's life or relationships), but it has little in common with Reversing Oil (which sends bad thoughts or actions back to a wrong-doer).

It is more closely related to Hot Foot Oil, which drives someone away -- except it is not harmful or painful -- or to Cast Off Evil, which send off evil doers and also breaks even habits -- except that the one being sent away need not be specifically "evil."

So, in sum ...

Banishing oil is used to send away someone. Unlike Hot Foot, it does not cause them to suffer -- it just sends them into exile.

Banishing spiritual supplies are employed in spells of punishment, to dismiss, eject, deport, and exile people from your family or community, and to drive them away forever, into the outer darkness

Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

OIL-HOO-BANI
Banishing Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

ComeOn_InMyKitchen

Unread post by ComeOn_InMyKitchen » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:17 pm

Thank you for your reply Ms. Yronwode. Your time and advice is greatly appreciated.

With regard to my question, I'm sure I was about as clear as mud. I apologize. To clarify, without putting more info than I'd think is appropriate out there, you got the context I meant condition and situation in correct.

As far as Cast Off Evil and Hot Foot, deciding not to use them is what brought my attention to Banishing Oil.

Experience has shown Hot Foot to be extremely effective for what it does but due to the risk of collateral damage on other people in this ordeal, I thought the milder nature of Banishing and the added bonus that it comes more from the background the target does might apply. I'm mostly curious if I'm barking up the right tree by using Banishing rather than something with more teeth from the area I'm familiar with as well as wanting to be sure it plays well with what I am throwing down to handle the conditions the target has created.

I deeply appreciate any guidance on this and if I need to be more clear on details, I can do so via PM.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:43 pm

ComeOn_InMyKitchen --

I think you are on the right track and that Banishing Oil is exactly what your want, for all the reasons yo gave.
catherine yronwode

ComeOn_InMyKitchen

Unread post by ComeOn_InMyKitchen » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:16 pm

Thank you again for your time and assistance.

Aquilon

Unread post by Aquilon » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:22 am

Hi everyone,

I have a few questions about Banishing and Cast Off Evil products. My father-in-law is a narcissistic pervert and I'd like to banish him away from home. He is mean, racist, jealous and very unstable. He hurts my boyfriend and me a lot by keeping us from being happy.

I don't want to use Hot Foot products but rather the banishing oil which is softer.

1 / Can I ask MISC to burn a 7 day's Candle Cast Off Evil with banishing oil in this situation ?

2 / At the same time, should I do something myself directly on the target ? For example putting banishing oil in his shoes ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:40 pm

Aquilon,

I am uncerain about a few of the details of what you wrote:

You call the man "my father-in-law" and you refer to your partner as "my boyfriend." Thisis unclear to me. The term "in law" refers to a legal marriage, so he could be the father of your (ex?) husband, however, if he is your boyfriend's father, i advise you not to dignify him with the name of "father-in-law" because that gives him power.

Then you state that you want to "banish him away from home" -- but whose home is it? Is he married to your boyfriend's mother and you and your boyfriend live in their home? If so, it may be difficult to banish him, if his name is on the mortgage or the lease.

In other words, your situation is a bit complicated for me to understand. Maybe you and your boyfriend should marry and get your own home!

In any case, no matter, my reply is YES to both of your questions questions. In my experience, having a candle lit at the church is a great back-up for actual contact work -- and Banishing Oil on his shoe soles would be a very traditional way to do that contact work. Also, if you ever see his shoes off his feet, point the toes toward the door, to always be turning him away from the home.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Aquilon

Unread post by Aquilon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:28 am

Hello Catherine,

Yes we live my boyfriend and I in the house of my boyfriend's father (no other solution for the moment !).
We want him to stop his wickedness and his bad influence on us. We are blocked, not free to evolve as desired

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:14 pm

Aquilon,

If your boyfriend's father owns or leases the home you share with him, it will be very difficult to banish him. I suggest that the two of you try finding employment if you have none, or better employment if you can, then getting married, and moving into your own place.
catherine yronwode

lunawitch19
Newly Registered

Unread post by lunawitch19 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:50 pm

Hi I have a question on getting rid of someone who insists on getting in the way of my relationship. I was thinking of a banish or freezer spell but I want to be sure it will get them away from us for good. not really sure on what to get and where to start. Can someone please help?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:50 pm

Hello lunawitch19,

You are in the right topic area for ideas on how to banish someone using Banishing products. You can read through the posts here for advice on how to accomplish that.

You can also use Hot Foot products if you want to drive them out of town. Read about Hot Foot spells here:
hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

A freezer spell can freeze someone out of a situation, so this is another option for you:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

patchcrist
Newly Registered

Unread post by patchcrist » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:01 pm

I also have a question in regard to doing some sort of banishing spell, different than what I have done before. In the past, when I performed banishing spells, I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and the person was actually causing problems in my life and I needed them gone. This time it is a little different. The person is not causing any harm. Someone from my past who does have a tie to my family, who would never bother to contact me and my family, has suddenly started regularly emailing me, and then wanting to talk. I have been responding politely, yet basically saying I do not have the time. I want a spell that will cause this person to cut all ties and connections and just walk away and never reach out again. No one in my family has a desire to have contact. When he contacts me, it causes me great anxiety. I dread the day when I open my email and see his name. Or any member of his immediate family's name for that matter. So, the person is not an "enemy" that is causing me great harm, just someone from my past who I would like to leave in the past and has no real reason to be a part of my present. I wish no harm, just for him to go on, live his life, and detach ... forget us ... and stop all contact. What would the best course of action be here? Thank you.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:09 pm

patchcrist,

I think your are already on the best course. Banishing would send him on his way and with no harm done. Hot Foot would be a lot more forceful. You could write a petition with his name, dress a black candle with Banishing oil burn it on top. Then take the remains and throw it in a fast river or stream.

You can read this thread for more spells. The Banishing product page also has some spells that you may want to try. https://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:14 pm

I think I get the differences between Hot Foot, Banishing and Cast Off Evil. From my understanding, Hot Foot is harsher than Banishing and will drive the person out of town and Banishing just sends them on their way with no bad feelings.

How do you make the choice between the two? And is there anything wrong with doing a Hot Foot and following it up with Banishing? I ask this because my beloved is out of town and the person I want to Hot Foot/Banish is with them. Would Hot Footing them bring them back home (away from my beloved) then Banishing finish them off and make them leave their life forever?

Thank you all!
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

RisenRaven

Unread post by RisenRaven » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:57 pm

Hi MrsSchaeffer2020,

I’m still pretty new at hoodoo, but there is a question you need to answer for yourself, if not for us... the Hot Foot Powder page directly addresses it as such:

“Now, before you jump into this work, ask yourself:

Do i know what it means to Hot Foot someone? (If not, read this page again!)

Is this the right spell for my intention? That is, do i actually want to send someone away?

Is a Hot Foot jinx the only work i have in mind or will it be one part of a two-part job, such as
(a) breaking up a couple and
(b) sending one of the people away
or will the Hot Foot work be one part of a three-part job, such as
(a) breaking up a couple,
(b) sending one of the people away, and
(c) returning the other one to me?”

Anyway, do thoroughly read both product pages while you wait for a mod to come along.
https://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Risen as in the phoenix.
In the Dr. Who ep “Face the Raven,” Clara’s wish is “Let me be brave.”

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:49 pm

Hi RisenRaven,

Thanks so much for your post.

I am well versed in Hot Footing people and for some reason preternaturally good at it. Since this is the Banishing thread, I didn't want to put too much about that in it, but I did want clarification. My questions were to get the results that I want without making a mistake first and only asking before will do that. This is a different situation than I have ever been in and very important to me.

Hot Foot will drive the person out of town, but that might not work to full effect in this case since my beloved travels a lot. But since they are in the same town presently, I thought perhaps a double tap of sending her out of there then banishing her when she leaves might do what I truly desire. Again, only by asking will I find that out.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:53 am

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

This is indeed the thread on Banishing oil, so discussing the use of Hot Foot products is off topic here and better served in its own thread.

Banishing simply works differently, and is a more gentle approach to getting rid of someone (much like Separation products can split up a couple with less acrimony than Break Up products). The outcome is the same, the approach is just different. For example, Banishing may result in your target getting a great job offer in another city, thus they move out of town, whereas Hot Foot may have driven them away in a rage. Outcome is the same and reflects your goal. You just have to decide what kind of energy you want to accompany your mission along the way.

I don't think your proposed course of action makes sense. You either want her away from your relationship or you don't. Sounds like you do, so simply choose between these approaches and petition that she be gone. You don't need to double up on both formulas.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:48 am

Hi Miss Athena.

You're so right about the energy, which I think is what my concern is. I appreciate you assisting me in realizing that. It did help immensely.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”