Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Banishing Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Banishing Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:02 pm

blackcoffee,

Banishing oil is used to send away someone. Unlike Hot Foot, it does not cause them to suffer -- it just sends them into exile.

OIL-HOO-BANI
Banishing Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read some Banishing spell ideas here http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Hi everybody.

I’ve been trying to get rid of the other girl my ex is seeing. She’s stubborn so it’s taking longer than expected. She started off staying with him 4-5 times a week. I hotfooted her twice (once she saw the powder and the other time she didn’t). I’ve also remotely hotfooted her. Now she stays with him 1-2 times a week. I want her to completely leave him alone.

I’ve been able to collect some of her personal concerns after she leaves and leaves things behind. I don’t know her birthday but I was able to get her hair, her makeup bag full of new and used makeup, a used panty liner and a pad with her menstrual blood. I was able to take a picture of her in the distance one day when she was leaving his place.

How can I use the personal concerns I have of hers to banish her out of his life completely?

I was thinking using a black candle with hot foot oil and banishing oil with the picture I have of her underneath and some of her personal concerns under a saucer.

Is there anything else I can do/use her menstrual blood with to get rid of her?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:21 pm

newwitch2018 --

Banishing Oil plus Hot Foot Oil on a black candle sounds good, especially with her picture and personal concerns below.

But if you want to work on her with her menstrual blood as a separate ingredient, that would be in another thread, not the thread on Banishing oil.

Use the forum search engine to locate what you want.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”