Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
CatherineG1217
Newly Registered

Re: Male & Female Figural Candles: Adam, Eve, Lady, Man

Unread post by CatherineG1217 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:05 am

Hello,

I recently burned a red male candle anointed with honey and come to me oil. I have been burning it for 15 to 20 minutes a day since last Saturday, almost a week. Last night, an image appeared to me. The candle was burned down the center and to me it looked like two women with their arms in a circle. I was so scared but I did not turn the candle off, the flame is high and doesnt waver. I talk to the candle every time I light it.

A little background on the situation. I got out of a 10 yr marriage, met this guy and things were great. I did something to sabotage us or maybe get a rise out of him because I felt things were going to great. I sent him a screenshot from another guy. He completely cut me out of his life. I didnt realize til he was gone (2 weeks now) that I dont need a termoiltuious relationship and someone being nice to me is normal. I really care about him. He told me to leave him alone after I tried to explain why. I did but I know he is perfect for me. Just by the way things hav been going between us.

I cant stop thinking about him, I am devastated. He has something of mine that I think he is holding on to in order to talk to me at a later time but I texted him to get it back although the candle isnt finished burning. Am i not supposed to communicate?

What does the images mean? I wish I knew how to attach it. It scared me and my friend who was guiding me with the candle work.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:15 pm

Hello CatherineG1217,

Magic is Plan B. Plan A is asking yourself why does happiness scare you? Why is there such a thing as a relationship being "too great?" You're right, you sabotaged this relationship by your own actions and "trying to get a rise out of him." It sounds like he had good reason to leave, because you tried to make him jealous and he probably doesn't want to play games like that. We all deserve to be happy with someone who cares about us, but it sounds like you need to work on your own issues before getting into another relationship.

Magic can be a very powerful tool, but it needs to be backed up with real-world action, including not playing mind games with the person you're with.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

dara1133

Unread post by dara1133 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:10 am

This may be a very silly question but I wanted to ask:

I posted a few weeks ago to clarify whether Cut and Clear or Protection work was best suited to the work I am currently preparing to do (to fully cut contact with a man who has hurt me significantly and try to keep him away from my life). I had wondered whether the work could be combined, but I was advised by the mods who generously replied that two separate spells, one after the other (Cut and Clear followed by Fiery Wall of Protection) was the best option. Since then my plans have stalled a bit as I've been snowed under with work and family responsibilities but I'm now in the process of putting together an order for the items needed for these two spells.

When I was looking at candles, the thought crossed my mind that it might be interesting to use the same figural candles for both spells - so that there would be some symmetry between the spells having the same symbolism since they affect the same individuals.

I know for FWoP it's customary to use a black offertory candle and a white cross candle, and I am from a Christian background so I don't have any discomfort using the cross candle. But would it be possible to do FWoP with a black and white man and lady candle, respectively, as those are the candles I would be using for C&C?

When I was wondering if I could combine the spells I had considered whether I could reuse partially burned figural candles from C&C for FWoP so as to make the FWoP a continuation of the spell, but I was advised not to (because doing so would mean I didn't burn the candles all the way down during C&C, which would make it ineffectual, correct?)

If I stick to tradition and use four different candles for the work, is there anything else I could use to somehow connect the two spells, or is it best to just separate them entirely? And in terms of timing, should I space them or work back-to-back?

If anyone has any thoughts or advice I'd be very grateful! To be clear I am fine with using the traditional candles but I just wondered if it could be done another way and if so, whether it would compromise the work, because I liked the idea of linking the work somehow.

Thanks again! I hope this made sense.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Hello, dara1133 ,

I would not connect the spells or combine them. You can do them back-to-back

But, when we start combining different type spells like this, your chances of success greatly weaken.

And, yes, you can use the same colors with the figural candles.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ikja

Unread post by ikja » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi all,

I am a little bit sad.

I placed an order at the shop and they are out of nude male and female figures.
I was hoping to start my spells asap.

Now I have a choice between red clothed figures or nothing :( Can I use nude white male and female figures?

Is the inability to get naked candles going to affect my spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello, ikja ,

yes, you can use white.

White is a neutral color and can be used in lieu of any color.

If you have the white nude candles, use them

And don't be sad, PLEASE!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ikja

Unread post by ikja » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)

Unfortunately, I had no choice but to go for clothed male and female figures for me and the man that I want. Then blue nude figures for the person he is currently seeing and her new potential man :( hopefully dressing them with oils will be enough!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 am

Hello ikja,

If that's all you had, that's all you had. Sometimes we have to make do! Let us know how your work goes.

Take care.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:57 am

Hi to ikja and all --

We are out of some colours of nude candles -- our candle maker retired and we were approached by a new candle maker, to whom we sent our moulds -- but he never made the candles. We got the moulds returned and now are working with a new candle maker, a few candles at a time, so as not to overwhelm him.

Remember, although we all (myself included) love to work with figural candles, they (and the colours they come in) are not the "original" candles of our hoodoo history, dating only from the early 20th century -- and any plain candle can be carved into a rough shape or used plain with a name inscribed into it -- or you can use a lamp.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Is there a ‘best’ way to load a male figural candle? I always end up breaking the candle bottom when trying to load it.
Ty

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:53 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

It sounds like you're carving too deep; if you want to load concerns into the bottom, just make a small hollow. Or you don't even have to load them from the bottom at all, you could just dress the outside.

Take care.

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:24 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!
I have often wondered if loading is more/less/ powerful than dressing the outside

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:21 am

Blackcatt0123 --

I always do both, because loading a candle is DIFFERENT than inscribing and/or dressing it.

Loading a candle establishes a strong link with the person on whom you are working. Dressing a candle focuses your attention on the work and employs the alliance of herbal fragrances on your desire. These are two different purposes.
catherine yronwode

SillyLily

Unread post by SillyLily » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:47 pm

Hello,

What does "restore Nature" mean?

I am looking to do some candle work to encourage my friend to become my girlfriend. I am trying to decide if I should use a red or pink Eve candle. The red Eve says "to arouse passion in a woman, to restore nature".

What does "restore nature" mean? Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:56 pm

Hello, SillyLily,

"Nature" is a term that means libido, that is, the capacity for sexual arousal and the performance of a sex act.

A person with low sex drive or who has erectile or orgasmic failure is said to have lost his or her nature.

There are cursing and binding spells that destroy a person's nature or tie a person's nature.

Tying someone's nature renders the person incapable of having sex with anyone except the one who has cast the spell of control.

To restore nature is to remove tying or loss of nature and to restore desire and functionality to the generative organs.
catherine yronwode

SillyLily

Unread post by SillyLily » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Ah, that makes sense! Thank you for the response.

MochaGypsy

Unread post by MochaGypsy » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:10 pm

Are break up candle spells appropriate for breaking up a brother and sister who share a house? I'd like my ex husband's sister to move out. She's been trying to replace me as my child's mother - Facebook posts with her photo and implying I'm out of the picture, which is far from true. My ex and her never got along growing up and she was physically abusive to my ex his entire childhood. So, I was surprised when she moved from out of state to help him get joint custody of my toddler during our divorce. They had horrible arguments as adults and can literally boil over at any time.

I've been considering getting a black man/woman candle facing away from each other and dressing it with separation oil.

Thoughts?

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:23 pm

For my clients in this difficult situation I'd recommend Hotfoot, or if she is a bad influence (which sounds like the case) Evil Be Gone. Hope this helps.
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

MochaGypsy

Unread post by MochaGypsy » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:18 am

Thank you! Should I dress the Hotfoot with the type of candle I mentioned? Also, I can't find Evil Be Gone -is it available at this store?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:01 am

We do not have Evil Be Gone, but we do make two similar formulas for that, MochaGypsy -- Cast Off Evil or Run Devil Run. Your choice.

I cannot tell if you are considering a divorce candle (naked people on one base, with a taper candle between them) or a pair of man and woman candles (clothed or nude).

I would not use the divorce candle for siblings -- i woud use the man and woman (clothed) and walk them away from one another as a moving candle spell.
catherine yronwode

MochaGypsy

Unread post by MochaGypsy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:44 pm

Would I have to give myself a spiritual bath before/after doing this work? I'm not sure because it's not exactly cursing someone.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:54 am

Pyromancer,

You would want to be cleansed and protected when doing this type of work and you would want to wash it off after doing the work. Even if you do a hand wash after the work and face.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:50 am

MochaGypsy,

I'd like to recap here, if i may:

I do not think a divorce candle is appropriate to break up siblings. I recommend a pair of male and female (lady and gentleman) candles. I would have his be white or pink and hers be black, if possible. I would use separation on both, but dress only the one you want gone with Hot Foot on top of that. I would burn the candles in sections and move them as they burned. I would put a sharp-edged tool between them as they moved away, as shown here:

You do not need the three candles or the specific oils as shown in this picture -- i am using it to explain to you how to use a sharpt tool (in this case scissors) between them.

Hot footing someone ***is*** a curse, even if not a death-curse, so you would do well to prepare your mind with calmness and conviction, do the work carefully,, and then cleanse yourself by recitation of Psalms 51 and a Hyssop tea bath afterward.

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.50

Please read this post to understand why we cleanse with Hyssop, and what it means:

hyssop-spirtual-bath-questions-and-answ ... ml#p181371

Good luck
catherine yronwode

Sakari

Unread post by Sakari » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:54 pm

I would like to know how to dress a male figure candle to draw a new relationship to me. There is no one specific but I am just not meeting any good prospects. I work an odd schedule but in free time not meeting any quality guys. I want a relationship that is lasting financially stable and sexually satisfying.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:54 pm

Hi Sakari,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

Are you working a moving candle spell? Then dress the front of your candle and his with Come to Me oil and position them to face each other. Burn them a little at a time as you move them closer together over the course of seven days. Bury the wax remains in your front yard or in a potted plant by your front door.

OIL-HOO-COME
Come To Me Oil
$7.00

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:56 pm

Sakari ,

Dress with attraction oil and come to me oil, dust it with the same powder, and catnip. Take a female candle and do the same as well, each day move them closer over 7 days till they touch. Name the male new unknown lover, yours after you. Dress candle from base to top to draw towards you heart. Cat talks about a love spell used to get a new lover using a 7 knob candle and lodestones, it can be found on this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Sakari

Unread post by Sakari » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:58 pm

Thank you JayDee and Miss Athena for your prompt responses. I have just a pink male figure candle burning dressed in the oils mentioned but standing on my petition/ intention written on brown paper. I will redo on Friday with a female to represent me. Along with the rest of your instructions. I was letting the candle just burn continuous but now I will just burn a few minutes each day as instructed. Thank you !!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:11 pm

Hi Sakari,

The point of the moving candle spell is to physically move the candles closer together over the course of seven days, as I described above.

If you re-do the spell, you will want to do it with two pink candles, one to represent you and one to represent the lover you want to draw to you. You wouldn't burn the candles in their own single-candle spell.

I hope this makes sense. Good luck.

Sakari

Unread post by Sakari » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:23 pm

Understand and thank you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:46 pm

Sakari,

Some tips when burning figure candles you can sprinkle love sachet powders or love herbs making a path for both candles to follow. If you hollow out the bottom, you can insert a grit size lodestone in each candle and sprinkle magnetic sand leading them together. You You can leave one candle situated and have the other move, which would mean they come to you, or move both which would influence both of you two move. Burn them for several minutes a day for 7 days, read each day a chapter of the songs of solomon, along with your prayer and petition. Dont forget to baptize the candles naming them after each person! Here are a few great book that teach the method very well.

Cats book on candle magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Book on bible magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoobiblemagic.html
Great classic book on using candles and moving them in patterns: THE MASTER BOOK OF CANDLE BURNING
by Henri Gamache
Free info on candle magic: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Sakari

Unread post by Sakari » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:05 pm

Hello Everyone
I started a moving candle spell with male and female pink candles. Moving the male to the female.
I started the spell on Friday yesterday planning on burning the candles 30 min each day for 7 days.
Well I a bit busy today and the candles burned for about 45 min.
Why the male candle has completely melted and burned out. I mean down and melted wax just looks like a big ol wax spill.
What do I do now. ?? It's only been 2 days.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:21 pm

Hi Sakari,

Usually a quick burn indicates quick but not long-lasting results. Since this candle burned quickly because you were distracted, it's impossible to say what this means other than you need to ensure that you remain focused and attentive on your spells.

Let the remaining candle burn down as you had planned, then dispose of the remains in the proper fashion. Then see what results you get. If nothing manifests in due time, repeat the spell only make sure you give it the attention it deserves.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:42 pm

Sakari,

Fast burn means fast but not likely lasting results. You also said it left a big puddle of wax, you can look into it for signs to see what is revealed in the wax as signs to the work. Did it flow to or away from the other candle, did it drip tears , hearts etc. I only burn a figure candle as long as I am actively praying over it if its in segments. You can add another candle in its place and continue the work. As Miss Athena said watch and wait for signs and movements.

Signs and movement: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

Sakari

Unread post by Sakari » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:34 pm

Hello JayDee
The melted wax flowed toward the female. thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:51 pm

Sakari,

Here is some links on great information about burning candles. The wax running to the other would mean that, the quick burn means it may be fast but not long lasting, more work needed.

Lucky Mojo free candle information: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Book by Miss Cat on candle burning: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Black folder has lots of candle work info: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html
Great book on general information on candles and types of candles: THE MAGIC CANDLE
by Charmaine Dey
Fantastic book on burning candles, using patterns, moving candles and using Psalms: THE MASTER BOOK OF CANDLE BURNING
by Henri Gamache
Candle divination lucky mojo info: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Candle divination on the forum: candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

Beachykeen

Unread post by Beachykeen » Thu May 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Hi all!

I’ve been burning a male nude figural candle dressed with bewitched oil, follow me boy, and my menstrual fluid. It’s been a nice, solid flame. Very steady, but it’s been 7 nights already. I’ve been burning it for 15 minutes each night for 9 nights! I know this forum is not for candle divination, but is that extremely slow?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 31, 2019 12:19 pm

Beachykeen ,

Depends on the temperature of the room, the candle and its make up. I think it is about right maybe a bit slow. I burn mine longer if I need to depending on the burn to end it on the 7th day, or you let whatever is left burn out on the 7th day. If a lot of wax was left on the 7th day it would indicate a slow burn. If very little left or not enough for 7 days, it was a fast burn.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 31, 2019 6:32 pm

Hello Beachykeen,

Typically, for an image candle, you let the candle finish burning all remaining wax on the seventh day. It's not uncommon to have more than a day's worth of wax left at that time, since you're only burning it for 15 minutes per day. Don't over-think it. Complete your burn and see what results you get. You can always repeat with another candle if you're not seeing the movement you wish.

YellowBrick

Unread post by YellowBrick » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:34 pm

Hi There,

I was doing a reconciliation/come to me spell on my ex using the pink male and female embracing figure candle. I dressed the candle with oils and herbs and placed it on a clear glass plate (from the dollar store) with a photo of us together underneath the candle (not underneath the plate). At first, everything went great! The candle burnt down to a pool of wax in 37 mins and it took about 6 more hours for what was left of the candle to try to burn off the wax to a shallow puddle. Towards the end, the photo of us caught fire in large flame (which was understandable/expected since it was placed under the candle) and it had a big flame for about 20 mins before the plate cracked into about 5 large pieces and I had to put the flame out.

I know the plate probably just got way to hot with the photo burning on top of it for so long but I want to make sure this sign is not completely negative. Hopefully its a burst of energy/notification that my spell (which was done with all good intent) has worked...or pure just physics. I know this working had a lot of energy around it since the flames during the first part of the spell were huge so I hope it didn't go south at the very end. Can anyone share some advice? I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:13 am

aoao85,

It seems like a series of very unfortunate events took place in your spell. We do not give candle divination on the forum, for that you could contact a member of AIRR and tell them what happened. You can find a reader by visiting this page: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

We also talk about these mishaps often on this thread and it just so happens that Ms Cat gave some great advise to someone else who had a very similar situation. It is here:
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... ml#p404158

Good luck to you. I would give it some time, get a reading on what the outcome will be if you try again and then move forward from there.
HRCC Graduate #2145

YellowBrick

Unread post by YellowBrick » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:29 pm

@Terra Rising , Thank you for your help!

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:19 pm

I have a red figure candle (2 facing each other with a heart base). I will be writing my name on the back of the female and writing his on the back of the male, but I also want to carve my name on his head so he's "always thinking of me" and his heart to symbolize him being in love with me. Maybe even his groin area to symbolize him being faithful to me.. Anyone think that will confuse the spirits on which candle is which since my name is all over his body parts?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:38 pm

Hello musclequeen378,

I wouldn't put your name on his candle for that purpose. Instead, you can use pins to pierce those areas for your intent while the candle burns. Pray for what you want while you pierce each area and that should help you.

Good luck.

musclequeen378

Unread post by musclequeen378 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Thank you Miss Athena

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”