Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils General Usage Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils General Usage Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:31 am

Hello HidingInSight,

I'm not sure, but we typically don't share the ingredients in Lucky Mojo's oils anyway. If you need to know because of an allergy, you could call the shop and they may be able to tell you.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Ariavenus

Unread post by Ariavenus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:33 am

I hope I'm posting this in the correct forum- I am starting up some work for reconciliation/returning a lover.. I've started a honey jar and I'm looking for other work to do as well. In the near future I am also going to look for an experienced rootworker to "back up" some of my work, as I've seen someone refer to it as that.

Now I have "follow me boy" , "cleopatra" "desire me" and "John the conqueror" oil that I've purchased from a spiritual store in my city... I like it so far but definitely intended in buying products from LM. Specifically looking to purchase "Return to me" (and anything else someone else recommends).. now in the meantime I was thinking about going to my lover/target (whom I want back- I like to refer to him as that rather than "ex") house at night and anointing his car with multiple oils... we are not in contact and he does currently have me blocked... so I was thinking this could be a "clever" or "sneaky" way to help get things going? I'm not sure if I should put in just on the car in general or place some on the door handle... or perhaps both? What do you guys think of this idea/ any thoughts/recommendations?

selenitepower

Unread post by selenitepower » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Ariavenus have you considered, return to me sachet powder or oil? It may be a good idea to have a look at it on the luckymojo website.

selenitepower

Unread post by selenitepower » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:23 pm

I would like some help. I have quite a few oils in my cart which I am waiting to buy.
Can I mix a few drops of anointing oils into a small bottle of hoyts cologne? Will it still keep the essence and energy of the oil? I am going to use the mixture to spray around my aura and body throughout the day.
Is it ok to mix anointing oils into hoyts cologne or florida water to use as a spray? I dont want them to lose their effectiveness.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 am

Hello selenitepower,

No the oils won't lose their power if you mix them with a cologne like Hoyt's. I think that's a great idea!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Cindylouwho808

Unread post by Cindylouwho808 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello. I'm new here at the forum, and super excited to be here. I recently ordered the Master Key oil. For some reason I was extremely drawn to this particular product.

1) I wanted to know what I could use this particular oil for ,aside from anointing myself which I plan to do. Lol.

2) I also wanted to know if I could only anoint one key, rather than two as suggested in the spell associated with this oil.

3) Would I require a skeleton key, or would any key work for this purpose. Some months ago, I received a key in the mail from a promotion to get you to come to their event to see if your key would turn the ignition, winning you the vehicle. I never went to this event, but felt the need to keep this for some odd reason. Fast forward to the other day, and here I am ordering the Master Key oil. :D

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Hello, Cindylouwho808 --

1) Dressing amulets, doorknobs, and adding to lotions, are a few ways to work with this oil.

2) Yes, you can anoint one key.

3) Yes, you can anoint any kind of key that has special meaning to you.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Cindylouwho808

Unread post by Cindylouwho808 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:19 am

Thank you so much for your help🙏❤️

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”