Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Foot Track Spells and Spells Made With Foot Print Dirt

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Foot Track Spells and Spells Made With Foot Print Dirt

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Are there any love spells that can be done with foot tracks?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Foot tracks

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Hmmm...I think I have heard of an idea where you can sprinkle some sachet powder such as love me, come to me, follow me boy/girl, etc in their shoes.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lukianos

Re: Foot tracks

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Hi jwmcclin,

jwmcclin wrote:Are there any love spells that can be done with foot trap?

Collected foot-tracks may be used as a personal concern of the person who made them, and as such, they may be used in any love spell calling for personal concerns. In such cases, foot-tracks are generally considered to be less personal than, say, blood or hair, but more representative of the person than a photograph or a sample of their hand-writing.

Mandy

Foot Track Questions

Unread post by Mandy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:04 am

Do I have to actually see a foot print in the dirt to spoon up some dirt for foot track magic or can I simply scoop up some dirt that I know a person has stepped on and signify that it's their foot track?

rickets

Re: FOOT TRACK MAGIC QUESTION?

Unread post by rickets » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Second one, one that signifies. I usually just put down powdered roots mixed with baking powder that would "command" them and they walk over it.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:31 pm

What about if I can get access to a shoe the person has worn. Does it count if I 'scrap' the dirt off the sole of the shoe?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:33 pm

cabriellenil wrote:What about if I can get access to a shoe the person has worn. Does it count if I 'scrap' the dirt off the sole of the shoe?

Yes. Shoes are very very useful and shoe scarping are very good to have lol.

Mandy

Unread post by Mandy » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:16 am

Thank you for your reply, Rickets, but I think my question may not have been clearly stated. What I mean is, in the instance when I would be scraping up a foot track to use in a magical working, not laying a powder, must it be a visible foot print or may I just take some of the dirt from where they walk every day? Such as the dirt right beside where the person parks their car daily?

LeBaptiste

Unread post by LeBaptiste » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 am

It is best to have their footprint. If you don't know which one is theirs or there are many prints in the dirt...look at what kind of shoes they wear and find that track in the dirt.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Mandy wrote:Do I have to actually see a foot print in the dirt to spoon up some dirt for foot track magic or can I simply scoop up some dirt that I know a person has stepped on and signify that it's their foot track?

It depends on the spell that you are doing, but there are many spells that call you to collect the foot track in a specific manner--back to front or front to back in which case you need the shoe/foot print.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Mandy

Unread post by Mandy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:16 am

Bri wrote:
Mandy wrote:Do I have to actually see a foot print in the dirt to spoon up some dirt for foot track magic or can I simply scoop up some dirt that I know a person has stepped on and signify that it's their foot track?

It depends on the spell that you are doing, but there are many spells that call you to collect the foot track in a specific manner--back to front or front to back in which case you need the shoe/foot print.

good luck,
Bri

OIC!!! Thanks, Bri! That makes it pretty clear.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Re: Foot Track Spells and Spells Made With Foot Print Dirt

Unread post by jon saint germain » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:27 pm

Footprints left in snow are especially useful. The melted water can be mixed with anything and sprayed, sprinkled, or used in any kind of work.

Hope this helps,

Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:40 pm

Jon, your post reminded me of this song, with footprints, snow, a full moon, and angels! --

Bill Monroe ::: Footprints In The Snow (with lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfR_PJGf4B0
catherine yronwode

lightsaber

Unread post by lightsaber » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:42 am

Hi.

I'm a newbie so I hope I have the right spot for posting this.

I have someone coming into my back yard at night, repeatedly, and I think they are possessed or guided by an evil spirit. I think they are part of or associated with a [religion #1] [religion #2] [form of religious congregation].

They left a foot-track made in mulch on landscape fabric. Can I scoop up the mulch dust, to use the same as if they left a foot-track in dirt? There wouldn't be much of a dust consistency. Of course there are big mulch chunks, too.

What could I do with the foot-track to keep this person from ever returning to my property? Is Hot Foot powder useful here?

I have read the foot-track page, here: http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html but I am still not sure how exactly I want to go about it. I especially don't want to start [spiritual warfare], and I want to keep clean karma.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:00 am

Hello, lightsaber --

I have approved your post, because you asked a great question, but i have removed the scurrilous references you made to two respected religions and a form of religious convocation as being associated with "an evil spirit." We do not allow anti-religious comments on this forum. They are always removed, and if people persist in making them, the people are removed. This is a serious consideration here, and the fact that you conflated two entirely different religions, which have literally NO connection in historical or modern times, indicates to me that your opinion about their being associated with "an evil spirit" is just bigoted talk, with no foundation.

However, as i noted, your QUESTION is a good one, so i will reply only to that:

YES, you can indeed scoop of a foot track left in mulch. It is a strong personal concern.

Then, to use it against them returning, mix it with Fiery Wall of Protection Incense Powder and Hot Foot Incense Powder, and lay the mixture down as a line along your property border. I recommend using the incense here because it has a wood-dust base and will mix well with the mulch bark.

You can also BURN some of this mixture. Write the intruder's name, if it is known, or a general description, if the name is not known, and set it alight on charcoal, out doors, in the area where the transgression occurred, while you call on God or the angels to protect you. Psalms 91 is a great portion of scripture for this, and Archangel Michael is often petitioned for protective aid in such cases.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

lightsaber

Unread post by lightsaber » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:23 am

Thank you for the foot-track suggestions. Sorry to offend.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”