Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 28, 2018 6:04 pm

BBBunnyXx --

Thanks for asking. Mixing oils does not have "a negative efect" unless the two oils are at complete war with one another, like, say Jinx Oil plus Jinx Killer Oil -- and then the "negative effect" is just that the user wasted time and money on the oils.

Follow Me Boy
Jezebel
Cleo May
Steady Work

might be a good combination for you.

Perhaps this page i wrote in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" about blending oils will help you figure out a combination that will be custom-tailored for your specific needs:

Oil Blends:
http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html
catherine yronwode

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Mon May 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Thank you!! :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 29, 2018 9:09 am

Hello AStarIsBorn,

I'd bury the herbal and wax remains near your front door, to attract that money to you. Place the coins on your money altar.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Wed May 30, 2018 3:37 pm

I just received my Jezebel oil today - I wanted to wait until Thursday New Moon / Waxing Moon on 14 June to set the green candle with the oil to bring in rich clients / prosperity.

I really need to start seeing some results soon as I'm financially starting to struggle - would it be fine to just start it this Thursday 31 May even though its a day or two after the full moon and technically in waning phase? or is it best in the long term to wait another 2 weeks until the new moon / waxing moon starts Thurs 14th?

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Wed May 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Hello BBBunnyXx,

You may start working already! as soon as you like. Some people don't even observe moon phases in their work, so there's no need to be limited by that.

You may, for instance, wait until any hour that both hands of the clock are going upwards and use that for a propper timing. People use it for things dealing with drawing, increasing.

Personally, I do appreciate working by moon phases. But you can do both, you don't have to wait until then!

Good luck!

Cordially,
Asturias :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:35 am

My thoughts exactly! Thanks for the answer, Asturias.

Lilymoon
Forum Member

Unread post by Lilymoon » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Hey guys I need some help asap!!!!

I need money by tomorrow.

I'm so broke, but bills have to be paid.

Can someone please help me!!!!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:27 am

Here are a few on this post that are easy and low cost to no cost depending on how well stocked your kitchen is...good luck!

easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html
I was trying to access this link, but I can't. Has it been updated or possibly removed?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:33 am

I'm going to be out of work for a while due to having my newborn son. I'm trying to find a spell and or Saint that can help make sure I can still pay my bills while I'm out on leave. I'm going to continue this thread because I'm almost done reading all the post, but any suggestions would help.

In case anyone was wondering, yes I've been saving for this moment.. but I won't to make sure that I'll be able to handle everything and won't to lack or go without.

Thanks in advance!

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Inquiringminds128 -

I didn't seem to find the exact post you quoted though I could have overlooked it. Also, by the way, quoting is something the Mods ask us not to do "6) Please do not quote people" though don't worry, i'm sure its ok, but it does make it difficult to find exactly where it was quoted from or to use some of the links in them (as you may have seen, the link quoted isn't clickable).
What you can do instead is right-click on the title of that specific post and copy that link (even if its the same name as another, like your two recent posts "Re: Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs". your quoted post link when copied is this for example - spells-for-quick-money-drawing-for-emer ... ml#p385077 {notice the #p385077, this is what links to the exact post}) This link will help mods and other readers find the exact post your talking about and follow the original conversation as it happened.

As for where this ended up, i'm unsure, as I found one of the original posts by jwmcclin - spells-for-quick-money-drawing-for-emer ... tml#p75495 - I BELIEVE (don't take my word on this) that since this post was in 2011*[see edit below], it may have been before posts were restructured for ease of use and the rule of "4) Please do not start new topics" was created. Its possible it was merged somewhere.

I spent a few minutes trying my best to find it with what information I've seen here, but I can't seem to find it. Perhaps a mod knows where it may have been merged to, if at all?

I can't really say about which Saint you should work with, as I myself prefer to build a relationship before working with a saint. Since this situation is revolving around your newborn son I myself though would probably reach out to Mary and Joseph , but they are my go to for matters related to home, family, being the "bread-winner", children, among other things being the Holy mother and the "(Step)-Father" of Our Father. Other saints for children include the Infant of Prague and St. Nicholas - See here for more about patron saints http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html - Someone may have other suggestions.

As for some products and workings that may be useful - Money House Blessing - http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html and Money Stay With Me - http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

I hope this helps and wish the best for you and your family!

[EDIT]
I went back and saw posts as far back as 2009 - so I'm fairly certain its probably been merged within the various money forum topics - ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money-busi ... g-f36.html

[EDIT 2]
This might be the closest forum topic that might help your situation with 76 posts to look through - Spells to Keep Money, Money Stay With Me, Money Saving Plans spells-to-keep-money-money-stay-with-me ... 12838.html
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Sorry about the quoting, but thank you for letting me know about the quoting. I don’t do it much, but I know now not to make it a habit. I’ll go through the links you posted as well as take a look at the spells and products that you recommend. Sorry if my post confused you or caused any trouble or forum rambling, but do know that your reply and the time you took to reply is greatly appreciated!

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:32 pm

Okay so a little update on this, I had been burning a green pillar candle with a petition underneath for sugar daddies and wealthy clients and for them to be good with paying extra.

Covered the pillar in this oil and burned for a while every day for the last 2 weeks, went and saw my sugar daddy of the past 18 months and wore some of this oil on me (with Follow Me Boy) and stated my intentions, at the end of our evening together he said he was going to increase my weekly allowance to almost double and it hasn't ever been increased since the beginning!

I haven't seen any clients wearing this oil yet or even booked any, but I've had lots of queries in the last couple of weeks since burning this candle and they've all been fine with me stating a really high rate, just haven't had any time to see anyone, but keen to know how the next person I see responds to the oil!

Will update to let you know if I get tips or bonuses or something like that :) But I think its already a positive that I've made the rate super high (pretty much double any other high end girl in this town!) and everyone who has enquired has agreed to it.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:54 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

That's great! Nice work! Thanks for keeping us updated :)

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:25 am

I actually own Jezebel and Cleo May oils. I have Cleo May powder and incense as well, and Jezebel incense. I’m about to order the Jezebel powder. I feel like I have a money blockage from my work. I’m going to use my Block Buster oil on Thursday on a green candle on my money spell jar, and dust myself with Block Buster powder, bath with the Block Buster oil, and burn the incense of Block Buster when I light the green candle.

My question is I did an attraction spell last night with my attraction oil, and a red candle, with a petition written and 5 spotted in red ink. I put my hair under the candle on top of the petition. I carved “ COME TO ME” on the candle. I want to attract a wealthy, financially secure man with certain features. Which oil should I use? Cleo May or Jezebel? Both? BTW the candle burned very clean with zero wax

Dani
Forum Member

Unread post by Dani » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:03 am

Hi guys.

I'm very new to this.

I need a huge set of money within 3 days

I have never cleansed before.

I asked a few people who deal with hoodoo about it. Some said its impossible, some didn't reply, and some said I had to pay for their workings. I don't have money to pay for it.

I need something that I can write the specific amount of money that'll really work in 3 days>

Please help me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:01 am

Hello, Dani,

Getting money in a hurry is not impossible, and what is a "huge" amount to one person may be "rent and utilities" to another, so we cannot judge that need for you.

Spiritual cleansing is not necessary before embarking upon a money spell, but you should at least be physically clean, morally clean, and emotionally able to focus on the work. Spiritual cleansing is, however, recommended if you have had a money curse or block placed on you, if you get your money in the streets and may have enemies, or if you are unable to clearly focus on your goals, due to feeling nervous, anxious, or out-of-sorts.

Rootworkers vary in their replies to prospective clients. Getting money fast is not impossible, but they may have seen you as unrealistic in your expectations and so closed the door to you. Some will not reply if you do not book their services (in fact, this forum is unusual in that it is staffed by recompensed volunteers and we attempt to answer all questions.) Rootwork is work, however, and as the Bible says, "the labourer is worthy of his hire."

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (a directory of professional conjure doctors) does have a pro bono fund that sends free spiritual supplies to folks in low financial circumstances -- but since you say you are new to this and have no experience as a practitioner, i doubt that would be helpful to you.

I suggest that you do these things:

1) Read through this thread from page 1 to here and if you have questions then, please ask again, in a more focussed way.

2) Post a prayer for free at The Crystal Silence League

http://crystalsilenceleague.com

3) Call Missionary Independent Spiritual Church at 707-887-7808 and ask for a free green "emergency light" candle to be set for you on the altar.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Dani
Forum Member

Unread post by Dani » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:21 am

Hi catherine thanks for replying I don"t know what any of this means I don't understand at all

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:42 am

Dani,

Okay, let me try again. This is not a free spell-casting service. This is a product forum for a line of spiritual supplies hand-made by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. I cannot recommend products to you because you say you have no money to pay. I cannot recommend you for pro bone (free) products because you do not seem to be a hoodoo practitioner (yet). Therefore i posted three suggestions that will cost you nothing.

1) Read this thread from page 1 onward. (You are currently on page 7.) You will find suggestions in this thread because you are not the first person who has asked for help in this kind of situation.

2) Post a prayer for financial help at the Crystal Silence League. I gave you the URL. It is a free prayer service. Ask God for help. Check it out.

3) Missionary Independent Spiritual church will light a free green light for your immediate money needs. I gave you the phone number. Call it and they will set a free candle for your financial help. .

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode

Dani
Forum Member

Unread post by Dani » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:52 am

Hi catherine thanks for replying I did the silence crystal league

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:58 am

Dani --

Great. You can post once a day there if you wish, and many people will read it and pray for you, and you may pray for them as well.
catherine yronwode

Dani
Forum Member

Unread post by Dani » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:20 am

Catherine I really thank you. This means so much to me.

1) Do you know for sure if it works or you just came across it?

2) I borrowed $10 do you have a way that I can have specific amount of money by a certain time?

3) What can I buy thats cheap to make it happen? I din't get through to the place to have the candle lit.

4) Any cheap recipes for money drawing and fast money

5) Do you know a cheap recipe to make peace water I can't order it

6) Any recipes for protection from evil spirits, protection from enemies, protection to be safe, protection from financial loss (when i recieve the amount of money i want to secure it, no thieves etc)

7) Anyway to heal someone from fibriods and diabetes?

8) Heal a broken relationship between 2 people?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:17 am

Dani,

1) I did not "just come across it." I have been working in this tradition for more than 55 years. I have purposefully and selectively studied with other workers and conducted my own magical experiments. I make and use these products myself. The question "do you know for sure if it works" is answered here

IS MAGIC REAL?
http://luckymojo.com/spells.real.html

2) It is a good idea to simply ask. I recommend this book to you. It containes more than 100 spells for acquiring money The book costs $9.00, so that works out to 90 cents per spell.

CASH BOX CONJURE BY PHOENIX LEFAE
http://luckymojo.com/cashboxconjure.html

In addition, you can read more free spells here:

LUCKY MOJO FREE MAGIC SPELLS AND SPELL CASTING:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

3) Read this thread from page 1 onward. Also, please see our archive of free spells:

4) Call the church at 707-887-7808 any day, Monday through Sunday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time and they will light a free emergency light for your money needs.

5) Sorry, you have reached the customer service forum of my company. I make these products, with a team of 15 colleagues, and this is how we earn our living. We do not give out free recipes. We work 8 hours a day making products to sell. Our catalogue is here:

LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO. SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES
http://luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

5) No. You should probably go elsewhere. I have limited time to assist my customers on this forum, and since you are not a customer, i must regretfully consider this our last conversation. Again, our catalogue is here:

And you may find a number of free spells here:

6) No. One more time, this is not a D-I-Y forum. This is the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. customer service forum. We hand-make thousands of different spiritual supplies and that is how we earn our living. This forum is maintained by us for the assistance of our customers. Our catalogue is here:

And you may find a number of free spells here:

7) I recommend that you see a doctor first and foremost. Magic can help you find a great doctor and can give you lucky breaks as your undergo examination, diagnosis, and treatment. Prayer works wonders. There is section of the Lucky Mojo Forum that deals with the magical aspects of health and healing, and you may check it out here:

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cleansing- ... s-f37.html

In addition, you can place free prayers online at the Crystal Silence League, which is here:

THE CRYSTAL SILENCE LEAGUE FREE PRAYER SERVICE
http://crystalsilenceleague.org

8) There is a section of the forum that deals with the magical aspects of mending broken relationships, here:

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-love-roman ... n-f35.html

In addition, we have published an entire book on the subject, which contains many spells and much good advice. You can read about the book here:

HOODOO RETURN AND RECONCILIATION SPELLS BY DEACON MILLETT
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnandrec ... pells.html

I am sorry that you got involved here under the mistaken impression that this is a "free recipes" forum, because it is not. If we can help you in any other way, we will be happy to do so. Good luck to you in all that you do.
catherine yronwode

Selenah
Forum Member

Unread post by Selenah » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:19 am

Hi dani I came up with a remedy I know I'm late but for others can use also.

1. Money hunting
2. Cleanse home and yourself
3. Say psalms, spiritual and sweetning bath, road opening oil and jar, money oil and jar, mojo bags
4. Spiritual and sweetning bath, st.expedite, put fast luck powder on where you working while doing this, crystal league (for 7 days)

Cleansing:
Mix ammonia, sea salt, pinch of garlic powder, florida water

Mop front the front to the back of your home scrub all in the door ways, holes, window seals. If you live in a 2 storey home start from the top. Throw out the water down the street. Put florida water in a spray bottle and you can spray your furniture, beds and whatever

Also, leave your doors and windows open while doing this and repeat psalm 91 while doing it. Open your cupboards, closets, wardrobes, cabinets

Put charcoal with garlic, cayenne pepper, and a little run devil oil and carry around the home to smoke out home

Mix sea salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, light tobacco and put it onto these ingredients and also mix and say what you want it to do. Put this mixture around your home, in corners, across in doorways (put your door mat over it), wash your door mat with florida water

Take a bath afterward with Rosemary, sea salt, hyssop, little garlic powder, rue, ammonia

Light a white candle after, cleanse candle with ammonia (put some on a paper towel and wipe candle)
Pour florida water and rub on it and put hyssop on the top, little lavender and protection oil, rub it in, hold candle in hand you write with on top and other hand hold bottom and meditate and say what you want, put a little whisky in mouth and mouth spray candle (like spitting) on candle, light candle

Before you do any work to get the money take a spiritual bath, a sweetening bath, and a bitter bath, one each day.

Spiritual bath: basil, florida water, rue, hyssop
Sweetning bath: almond milk, honey, rose water, cinnamon powder.
Bitter bath: rue, ammonia, sea salt, florida water. Say psalm 91 and pslam 23, psalm 35 when taking baths

You can sit in it or pour it from the neck down.

Then bathe as normal.

Road opening jar: anoint all around and inside the jar with road opener oil, put star anise seeds, nutmeg, rose petals, sandalwood, hyssop, vanilla, lemongrass, mango leaves. place the petition inside this jar, you can shake, surround the jar with fast luck powder

Money jar: cleanse your jars always, anoint inside and out with money oil, 6 cloves, 6 chamomile flowers (or open tea bags), bay leaf, 6 basil leaves, rose petals, 6 coins, write a petition and anoint all 4 corners with the oil and in the middle, fold 3 times towards you and put in jar, put the 6 cloves, 6 chamomile flowers, rose petals, basil, and the 6 coins in jar and each time what you want when adding each ingredient, sprinkle road opener powder inside and fast luck powder inside and mix both the fast luck and road opener powder in hand and sprinkle around the jar in clockwise all on the lid also (doesn't have to be alot just like a litte dust)

Money mojo bag:
Place a pinch of 5 finger grass in center with your petition you anointed with money oil on a green cloth (you can use an old cloth, wash it in florida water or rip it from a shirt or something) and circle it with thyme clockwise , lodestone and pyrite pieces, place 1 coin on each corner and place 3 to form a triangle in the space between the 5 finger grass and thyme (1 above, 1 on left, 1 on right), wrap it and tie it 3 times and put in pocket and sprinkle the road opener powder and fast luck one also around it.

When you get the money make a purchase from lucky mojo so your life could be easier and so you woudn't fall in this position again

Good luck!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:19 am

I just made an order. Everything I purchased was to bring money. Can't wait to try out my lodestone, and double luck perfume. 😍

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:04 am

Hello Pyromancer,

You'll love the Double Luck Perfume! I just got some myself and I love it :)

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:20 pm

I can't wait

Alexa22
Forum Member

Unread post by Alexa22 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:56 pm

I

I posted on this before thinking one of my "friends would've gave me some money to purchase items but it didn't happen"
Iwent through this and some links are not available. I didn't see anything for poor people with no money

Hello everyone in this forum my name is alaxendrea, alexa for short
I am trying to reach the goals in my life but life is hard for me I am trying to hold it together and not take my own life trust me it is really hard

1. My household is in a relly bad state my parents are always fighting, 1 wants to divorce the other and we as the children are suffering, dad goes somewhere else and sleeps mom apparently has an outside lover too. What can I do to stop them from quarelling and make them lobe each other unconditionally and be faithful to each other and live together and enjoy each other's time nd get rid of the outside lovers?

2. Being by we are poor it makes the suituation even harder I have some awesome plans (businesses i want to do and investmements) but I don't have a scent to begin with everyone I asked says no they children have to go back to school I am so tired of being mistreated also I do my best for people but when it's my turn everyone says no
How can I get money in 3 days to start and make a move in making these businesses happen clear all their debts give them a new home and vehicles and much more for me and my siblings and I want to open charities and workshops for poor, sick and disabled people because I know how it feels to have nothing and to be laughed at and I just don't want people to feel that way, I want to buy food I don't have anywhere where people offer stuff around me, no gas in car
How can I also get the investments what can I do for a favour to be granted?
Also make the businesses successful
I want them to be a family business so everyone can have a share
Get a specific amount of money the amount I ask for

3. My other life goals are different from many and people always say it's way too much for me to do so I need to stop dreaming
I want to be a model how can I get put on certain magazine covers? and model for brands, be in commercials how can I do them?
Enter contests how can I enter these certain competitions?
Become a singer, I read the crossroad ritual but it said 3 or 9 nights I have limited time how can I do the 3 day ritual at the crossroads?
Become a songwriter crossroad again
Direct movies for real, how can I be asked to direct movies
Be in famous movies, how can I get spcast without being scammed again?
Write movies, what can I do to write movies for big tv networks and make them hits?
Perform at upcoming awards, win awards such as grammy's?
Design art museums, design clothing?
I have so much more that I don't want to mention because this post is already too long

4. My sister kennedy recently got back her results from school to see where she can go ahead in life, she passed 3/5 but doesn't have the marks to join this school what can I do to help her she has been crying allllll day because school is approaching and she needs a quick favor to go back to school

5. Make things that take weeks happen in like a day especially in government

6. Make someone fall in love with me? I really want a real relationship instead of being used for my private areas and also have real friends I know I am different from evertone but I don't have to be treated like this sometimes I cry so much I feel like drinking clorox and stabbing myself in the heart

7. There are these 3 individuals I really love and I was wondering since there is such thing as casting an impossible wish can I ask so they can be blood related family? Can I do them all ask once or 1 at a time

8. Can I do a petition to become famous fast so my name can get out there

9. I have an older sister her name is catrina and she has been trying to get a baby what can I do to help her without she knowing?

10. TO BE HAPPY!!!!

I entered a pray in crystal league but nothing happend

Sorry if I came off rude I am so tired of being scammed and lied too I just don't know what to do my heart is at a high rate I feel it beating fast I am so stressed tears are dropping from my eyes typing this

Thank you for hearing me out no one knows how I feel I try to hide my pain because if I don't things can get worst in my home

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:06 pm

Alexa22,

Suicide is NOT the answer baby girl! Believe I’ve had those thoughts as well— but there are people who love you whether you know it or not. You are not alone. Stay Encourage we are praying for you. 1800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Life Line

Alexa22
Forum Member

Unread post by Alexa22 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:48 am

I needed to hear that thank you

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:31 am

Alexa22--

No problem at all! Keep your head up baby girl :D

terra_rising
HRCC Student

Unread post by terra_rising » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:46 am

Inquiringminds128,

I know you are trying to help but please for the love of God take your personal phone/email off the forum. There are crazy people out there, just saying.

Alexa22
Forum Member

Unread post by Alexa22 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:34 pm

I emailed you this morning inquiringminds 128

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:53 pm

I didn’t even notice. Please email me again girl lol. I deleted a lot of spam emails.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:36 pm

Alexa22,

You wrote a lot and its hard to comment on all of the items in your post. However I do feel if you have goals and dreams it is your right to seek them. Use hoodoo as a aid to assist you in that process. Many spells can be done with little materials many which are located around the house. Of course we suggest the oils, herbs, candles, washes, and mojos because they are great powerful assets. But when getting started and moving use what is on hand and order when you can. I you want to model or sing then you need to get out their and find those individuals and make sure they not taking advantage. You can make a vision board iv seen people use these with great success. Quick money spells, get a magnet write out the needs, sprinkle cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar on it, wrap it up, dress it with a bit of olive oil and put in cloth to carry as you pray for the money needed, or the job needed. You can add people to a jar filled with sugar to sweeten them to give money, to hire you, to help you. You can burn a candle at a crossroad asking for your roads to be open in specific areas.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:24 am

Hello Alexa22,

Just to add to what j82 said, here are some links I think you will find helpful. Please keep in mind that this particular thread is about drawing quick money for emergency needs, so if what you're asking isn't about that specific topic, try to post your questions under the correct thread.

1. Here is some information about Reconciliation work for your parents:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
post381043.html#p381043

2. To draw in money quickly, scroll up through the seven pages of this thread for spellwork ideas. You can also petition St. Expedite and work with Fast Luck products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

3. For questions about the crossroads ritual, read this thread from beginning to end:

post386398.html#p386398

Your fourth and fifth questions are a little vague for me to answer. Your sister needs a favor so she can go to school. Well, you could always do a honey jar on the person who is in charge of that decision, and I liked that to you above. I'm not sure what to recommend for your request that things that happen in three weeks happen in a day, especially in government, sorry.

6. Lucky Mojo has MANY pages about love work. Just do some Googling to find them. Here are a few to get you started:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
general-love-spells-questions-and-answe ... 1-900.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

7. Sorry, but what you are proposing sounds impossible to me.

8. Look at this thread: spells-for-increasing-personal-magnetis ... 18871.html

9. Look at this thread: spells-for-fertility-conception-pregnan ... 0-300.html

10. spells-and-prayers-for-depression-disorders-t10618.html

Many blessings to you.

Alexa22
Forum Member

Unread post by Alexa22 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Thank you sister jean for your reply I really appreciate it but I don't have any money I can't borrow money to order anything we're in alot of debt my life is so difficult and I never did anything to deserve this if I give up my younger siblings don't have anyone to take care of them

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:44 am

Hello Alexa22,

Did you read any of the pages I linked to you? Some of the ideas contained in them are as simple as praying from the heart. Surely that doesn't take any money.

SusieQ24
Forum Member

Unread post by SusieQ24 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:02 pm

Hello,

I really need help. I feel sick, anxious and can’t sleep because of what is happening.

I recently received notice of an inheritance from a dear relative. I submitted the appropriate forms and documents to cash out the account. Weeks went by and I messaged the broker to follow up. What happened next, I still can’t believe.

He immediately called me multiple times in a row ( I didn’t answer) but didn’t leave me a message. I called him back a few minutes later and he started yelling at me, saying that I was ignoring his calls (he never called me), that I called him a liar (I didn’t) accusing me of being an identity thief (of course, I’m not) and saying his company wouldn’t be doing business with me because I failed a background check (definitely sounds shady)

I said just send me my money. He said he’ll “continue to work on it”.

This is the short version of the story :(

I’m scared I’m being scammed and don’t know what to do. It’s a legitimate company, but they seem to want to hold onto the money as long as possible. I have good credit and no criminal record, so failing a background check has to be a lie.

Please help.. i’ll Continue to call him regularly for the status, but I know it’s going to get uglier.

Thanks so much!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:23 pm

SusieQ24,

I am sorry that you are going through this. The first thing I would do is call another number to that company and ask them to pull up your account and make sure its not someone faking as that company. If you have an inheritance, do you know who passed and left it? Did they ask for money to get your inheritance to you? If so its a scam. You dont need to pay money to get money. Claiming you failed a background check and wont do business with you, again sounds like a scam. I would cleanse myself, burn sage, and call to make sure it real.

If it is real work with pay me products to make someone pay up. But please check beforehand!
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:31 pm

SusieQ24,

I would make an altar set-up with a triangle of candles -- either three vigil lights with these names or three free-standing candles dressed with these three oils: Pay Me, Influence, Compelling. Inside the triangle set copies of all your paperwork, at the center of the triangle place your petition, and on top of the papers spread some coins to hold them down. Pray for your just settlenet to come quickly and without delay.

Good luck.

OIL-HOO-PAYM
Pay Me Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

SusieQ24
Forum Member

Unread post by SusieQ24 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 pm

Thank you J82 and Ms. Yronwode for your help and concern!

The brokerage I’m dealing with is a satellite office (4 employees maximum, from what I can tell) of a large company headquartered in NYC.( And this office is included as a location on the larger companies website) My aunt, who passed, told me about the account years ago so I would know about it when the time came. And I also have copies of account statements for the past 2 years. So it definitely seems to be a legit company, otherwise it would have to be an incredibly elaborate setup! (my sister and partner agree, and no, I haven’t sent any money or been asked to)

I do plan to call the main NYC number next week and ask for help, I just wanted a little spiritual assistance also. I will be burning sage tomorrow and ordering the oils as well, as recommended. Thanks again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Call them as soon as possible, of course, but if they drag their feet, then after you get the supplies, light the candles and have them burning while you s=call them.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

SusieQ24
Forum Member

Unread post by SusieQ24 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Thank you. It’ll be hard for me to burn the candles while I call, because i work 8-5, which is their office hours too (I call during my lunch hour) and I don’t leave candles burning at home because I set my dresser on fire years ago! Lol so I’m very anxious and don’t even feel comfortable putting candles in the tub after that! But I’ll do so when I’m home :)

I have the oil in my shopping cart now, but wanted to ask one more bit of advice.... since this financial issue is just the latest in a string of bad luck for me over the past few months... relationship, career and my health also have gotten pretty bad.. Can you please recommend an all purpose candle? I usually get pink for love, green for money, etc. but need something really all purpose and candles dressed with oils are my preferred spell casting methods.

Thanks again! Love and blessings :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Hi, SusieQ24,

I understand about the timing. Another way to work, which does not require candles, would be to dress yourself with the oils when you call them -- just a few drops floated on a wash basin of water will do.

The most all-purpose candle working i know is a white candle dressed with Special Oil No. 20. That oil is cheaper than our others, because it has no herbs in it, but it is strong, smells great, and can be used for love, money, health, and protection. It is one of my favourite oils to make and i just mixed up a batch yesterday, as a matter of fact.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:10 pm

Can the spell mentioned in this post be used for other money concerns such as loans?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:32 pm

inquiringminds128 --

Not sure which one you are referring to -- floating a few drops of oil in water, burning candles, or what?
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 am

Sorry— the one referring to the altar set-up with candles in a triangle shape and papers in the center.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:48 am

inquiringminds128,

Yes you can. The triangle shape (trinity) can be used in many jobs, such as a loan put the paper in the center put the candles around it and use the oils that best correspond to the work you are doing. Such as attraction, compelling, money drawing.

SusieQ24
Forum Member

Unread post by SusieQ24 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:35 am

Thanks to all for your help. I placed my order last night, and I’m feeling a lot less anxious already. I read about the special #20 oil and am excited to utilize it. Thanks again! ♥️

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Inquiringminds,

Setting candles in a trinity 9or triangle) is an old-fashioned and effective way to wrk. There are two different set-ups that use the same name name -- three candles as an equalateral triangle (as i just described) or one candle in the center of a triangle drawn on paper or laid out with sachet powder, incense powder, or a special dirt (e.g. graveyard dirt). This form has nothing to do with money spells per se -- it is a form of doing candle work. It is described in my book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

A far earlier mention of burning candled in a trangle can be found in the 1936 book "Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic," which i edited and reprinted a couple years ago:

BOO-GRI-LIHO
Legends of Incense, Herb, and Oil Magic by Lewis de Claremont, ed. cat yronwode
$9.00

catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:57 pm

I have the art of candle magic book but I misplaced it unfortunately. I’ll most definitely be looking for that when I get home because I want to use the triangle set-up with possible apartment choices by using maps of each apartments location. Thanks you guys!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:06 pm

You're very welcome.
catherine yronwode

lulu531
Forum Member

Unread post by lulu531 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:13 am

Hi Everyone I'm hoping someone here can help guide me in the right direction!

I am currently struggling financially and need to come up with money fast to pay my rent and some bills. My parents have been helping me out for the past couple of months but I don't think they are financially capable anymore. I need about $3500 for everything (really behind on some bills that need to be paid before they're cut off) .

On top of all this I need to find a way to get another $5-10k to invest in my business to be able to stand on my feet again. This is a business that I have succeeded at in the past so I know it will work the only reason its no longer up and running is because I ended up having to spend everything I made and could no longer re-invest my profits. My dad has a used car dealership/auto repair shop and has promised that as soon as he gets this kind of money he will give it to me but he is really struggling financially and his business isn't doing great enough for me to know that this will happen soon. I'm not sure if I should post this in the business section of the forum but as I need this is asap I thought maybe here was best. I currently have a 1 year old daughter which just makes my situation that much harder.

I currently have candles of just about every color, I have a green candle that I have and I already carved into it symbolic money words but haven't used it yet I wanted to ask here first. I also have fast luck oil and cinnamon. Is there anything else I should buy that will help? I should mention I am fairly new to this.

Thank you so much in advance!!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:55 am

Hello lulu531.
Sorry to hear that you are struggling with your financial situation. Here are a couple of suggestions I have for you. St. Expedite is the Patron who does wonders for expedited requests. Here is a link I would suggest for you to read.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
I would also suggest having LM make to a custom mojo bag for your situation.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
Continue to do your candle work with the oils your have. I would also go to a bank and get some dirt from it’s location. Grab a deposit slip from that bank and fill in the amount that is needed as if you where making a deposit into your account. Write your petition onto that slip and add the dirt from the location into your packet. Now prey into the packet your request and place that on the bottom of a white plate with a green candle on top of it dressed with your oils.
Good luck with your situation. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

lulu531
Forum Member

Unread post by lulu531 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:46 am

Thanks so much Edward T. I'll def do both recommendations.

For my petition do you mean write a statement of what I want (I.e. I want 10k for my business) or something else?

Also by packet are you referring to the custom mojo bag, would I just add the dirt and slip in there and that put that bag under the plate? If so its okay to fold the deposit slip right? I'm assuming it'll be bigger than the actual bag.

Thanks again!

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:30 am

Lulu531
On the deposit slip write the amount you need into the the deposited area. On the slip it self write your petition. Ex: may the funds be deposited into my account. Something simple and sweet. Put the dirt on the slip and fold it towards you clockwise into a packet. Then place that under your plate with dressed candle (green) on top.
Enjoy. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

lulu531
Forum Member

Unread post by lulu531 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:05 am

Edward T

Ahhh okay that makes sense now thanks so much for your help!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”