Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:48 pm

LittleWitch2020,

Glad to hear that you were able to order some supplies and also have some on hand.

We suggest to our forum members to read through the pages because, as hard as it is to imagine, your situations/concerns/conditions are not unique. Trust and believe, your questions have been asked before and some very good advice has always been given. In my free time, I simply choose a forum, find an interesting topic or one that I favor, pick a topic therein and just start reading. Other times, If I know I'm looking for something particular, I will get in the appropriate forum and do a keyword search and read all relevant search returns. Sometimes I do this in the main search field just to see what comes up.

For most, this seems like a LOT of work which, in truth, sometimes it is, but when you consider the hard-work and dedication and the commitment of those who have thought enough of the community here to make sure that this information has been documented and archived - and not to mention WONDERFULLY organized - it pales in comparison. I know that you are new here but don't take for granted that a lot of work, time, and effort has gone into creating this forum and the same goes into maintaining it and having volunteers like myself always ready and willing to help answer your questions. It's a lot of work, yes. But let's all try and be more dutiful and diligent to just give it a try. It would at the very least say that all of the team's work had not been in vain.

Now for your question, with what you have, you can create a mojo bag (if you have a flannel bag - green or red will do). You can place inside the cinnamon sticks, your lodestone, the basil, and a written petition upon which you will write, in the present tense as an affirmation, that which you desire. Some ex's: "I have a steady stream of extra income" , "I get paid $500/week" or even, "$1000 is mine now". The options are limitless.

You could also inscribe the gold or white candle you have with your name going upwards and on the other side downwards what you want: "Money Come To Me" or a specified amount. Dress it with the road opener oil if it is the only kind you have. Although it is not literally a "money-drawing oil" It can help to open the roads of money for you.

Regarding your question about the moon phase: Working with the phases of the moon can definitely be beneficial, however it is not a "rule" in the tradition of conjure. We tend to perform spells on an as needed basis. If time and circumstance permits, sure, align it with the phases but with this thread being dedicated to emergencies and urgent needs etc., I don't really see how you have much of a choice if magic is the way you're going to go.

Good luck
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Madence

Unread post by Madence » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:51 pm

Thank you so much I've gotten a phone extention until tomorrow how effective will this spell work if I do this tomorrow morning?

The 7 times i'm writing my name do I have to write it over the words of my petition? Or anywhere?

I looked through the forum also before I asked and no one seem to have what I have.
There are no churches or any type of charities where I live so I would have to drive 2 hours and 3-4 hours if there is traffic and I have no gas money I have been driving on E for the longest and I finally shut down

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:18 pm

Dr. D. Thaaaaank you so much. I appreciate all the work you all put into this forum and all the work you do. Honestly, this is THE BEST site I've come across.

This situation has me stressed. So, I'm coming off as impatient. I'm sorry for that. I know it's gonna take years for me to get to the level I desire(reader/root worker). I'm in this for the long hall.

I finally found my gifts. Being that they are new I require a lot of teaching lol. I wish my Clairvoyance/psychic abilities would just show me the way. But, we both know it's work.

Question: do I write a petition with the gold candle? If so must this be written in a circle?

Again, thank you for your kindness and your time. I'm gonna keep you all posted about the outcome. I'm feeling more positive since I've read your response. I know this will work, well.

Much respect to you Dr.D

Little Witch 2020

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi Madence,

Write your name over your petition after turning the paper to the right.

I wish you the best of luck! Please keep us posted.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi LittleWitch2020,

You could add another petition but what Dr Darensbourg suggested in inscribing your candle would also serve as a petition.

Good luck!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:08 pm

Madence,

That's actually a very good question with a multifaceted answer. Let me see if I can make it plain:

1) First and foremost, when you perform the work isn't as important as your state of mind when you perform it. Are you more clear-headed, calm, and/or focused in the mornings? Do you usually meditate then? Are you a morning person or are you just at your best in the mornings and a complete mess in the evenings? If there is just some reason you can't tonight, don't want to, or it would just be better to do it in the morning then fine. Perform it in the morning. That won't necessarily affect your results unless you're just all over the place when you do it versus if you do a clean spell performance tonight. In other words, there's no real SUPERNATURAL benefit to performing the spell tomorrow morning vs today/tonight UNLESS

2) You are working in accordance with the planetary days. Only then would your work be strengthened by the the energies of that days ruling planet. Thursday would be the ideal day to cast such a spell if you work by the planetary influences, for Thursday is ruled by Jupiter, which rules expansion, growth, and money matters. This simply means that the "planets are aligned" to work well for this type of magic but do not let that discourage you from working on a Friday. This does not mean that your magic won't be successful.

3) Lastly, much like working by planetary days, there's the moon phase. Right now, the moon is waning which, if you prefer to work with phases of the moon, would be best worked with spells of banishment, cleansing, and removal. But again, that does not mean that your spell will not be successful. Only that the Universe is set up for that type of working to have its highest potential at this point in time.

And for your last question, with the method I'm suggesting to you the former is correct: 7x's over the petition. All the best :)

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:17 pm

LittleWitch2020

Miss Athena is right on the money.

Something to help you along your rootwork journey, get it out of your head that something "must" be done one particular way. There are very few hard fast "rules" in Hoodoo. That said, if you do end up writing another petition, it doesn't have to be in a circle if you don't want it to be.

And yes, please keep us posted on what happens. Sending positive vibes both you guys' way.

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:16 pm

Miss Athena
Yes, he did. And I'm going to do as he said. I just wanted to add an extra kick. I need this to be powerful.

Thanks a trillion
Little Witch 2020

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:42 pm

Update...

I did it. I used a white candle.

Oooooh k. I think I need a reading. This candle burned in 1 hour! It had hills and tears all over it(not good). The only good thing... The flame burned high all throughout the process. Matter of fact I burned 2.

At this point, something gotta give.

I need things to be in order not only 4 me. But for others 1st. I burned Road Opener for 2 other ppl. If something is going on I need it fixed. I help others.

I know this isn't the place for candle majick. I was just giving an update on what happened.

I hope this 15 min reading does the trick. That's gonna b the oils money. But, I gotta know what's what.

I'm so tired... I'll never give up. But, I'm hurting inside. Lol tears... the candle said there will be tears... their laying on my cheeks.

Good night my people
Praying for a better tomorrow.
Thanks for everything
Little Witch2020

Madence

Unread post by Madence » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:35 am

My candle is a non drip candle so i think thats why it is taking so long to burn its a 7.1x7/8 size. I did what you said i placed it on a cupboard to finish burn. I dont have a calm mind, my mind is all over the place but i tried jy best to focus even though i was distracted. Can i leave the candle to burn or out it? What else can i do to recieve this money before monday?

Thanks

LittleWitch2020
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleWitch2020 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 am

I'm going back in. This time... salt bath 1st. Then a hex/unblock/removal of bad luck prayer.
I told you. I don't give up!
This Emergency Money thing, is going to happen.
God said... Ask and you shall recieve.

Pray for my success, please.

Little Witch2020

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:06 am

Madence,

You will want to leave the candle to burn unless you intended to burn in sections. The latter requires, for one, intention; a dedicated time for which you will let it burn and then out it by means of snuffing or pinching out. That is completely optional though. I mainly only burn in sections when doing a moving candle spell or using a 7-knob wishing candle. If you leave it to burn, make sure that you have taking necessary precautionary safety measures.

I gave you advice on what to do based off of what you said you had in your possession, assuming that if you're in need of emergency money you likely don't have any money to spend on spiritual supplies. If you have time to do that then now's where I'd suggest you browse back a few pages and look at tricks others have suggested.

Madence

Unread post by Madence » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:56 am

I appreciate you so much thank you for the great advice.
I will burn another candle when I go back home.
If I have any more questions is there a way I can contact you?
Bless up.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:37 am

You're very welcome. There is no PM system in this forum, but I'm always watching the boards so if you post a specific question here, I shall see it. 😁

If you post it here and I'm unable to get to you one of the other moderators or our very knowledgeable forum regulars can be of assistance to you!

Madence

Unread post by Madence » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:00 am

I looked up mahical herbs and I came across soe herbs I have they said to write a wish on bayleaf. Ginger makes things happen quicker how do I use it in my candle work? Thyme was also mentioned and I have those in my kitchen how do I use them to boost my work in order to get this money hy tomorrow?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:43 pm

Madence,

You can use them in the same ways as the other herbs that have been described above. This includes, but is not limited to, sprinkling them or rolling them onto candles. You may also place them in a petition which you can carry with you, burn under a light, or placed inside of a money jar if you choose to. The options are limitless.

Madence

Unread post by Madence » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Heres an idea- i do a bayleaf spell for another wish, grater the ginger, cut up thyme and mix with the basil and roll the candle in them, place the petitioni wrote on brown paper (amount of money adm write my first middle and last names over inpt in a row 7 times coming down) under candle in the fire proof bowl, let candle burn do another bayleaf while candle burning and take bayleaf ashes put inside the bowl, after candle finishes burn take remains from it with the ashes from bayleaf and bury in my garden. Im not sure how i can incooparate the ginger with my bayleaf spells (grater ginger and place on too the bayleaf and burn together?)
Can i write the date i need money by also?

(After this concerned was addressed by Miss Athena, you posted virtually the same message, almost verbatim. I am deleteting that message and giving you a verbal warning not to post duplicate messages please as this could be considered spam - Dr. Darensbourg)

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:01 pm

Hi Madence,

Sorry I was a bit confused by the details of your spell idea but since you're doing work to draw in money, bury the remains in front of your home (vs. the back yard, where we bury remains from spells to keep something we already have).

Yes, you can include a date in your petition.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:44 am

Madence,

I'm sorry your post has been deleted, again, and I've had to issue you a warning.

Understand this, Spellwork can be improvised by an experienced magician and this is encouraged however we cannot advise you on spells that you have found on another website.

The only thing you can do is to try your spell and see if it works for you. If it does, BAM! Mission accomplished. If it doesn't you either try it again or try a different approach. We have told you what we advise you to do. Try these things first. Try your spell as well . Be confident and be patient.

Alph
Newly Registered

Unread post by Alph » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:50 am

Dear all,

I am new on this forum, I have been dismissed at the work and the business I tried to do has no clients , I am in deep problem of money, my children have stopped schools , living life is in danger , and I am looking one to support me to get back in money.
Can I get free service and paying after.
Thank you

Alph :x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:49 am

Hello, Alph, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

This is the customer service outreach for customers of our small metaphysical shop. We make oils, incenses, and powders by hand, package herbs, and publish books on folk magic.You mentioned "free service" and we do provide candle services at our small church, and you may request a free emergency light -- a small 4" candle lit with prayers for your petition.

See how to get a free emergency candle lit for you here:

MISC Emergency Light Candles for Immediate Needs
misc-emergency-light-candles-for-immedi ... 19669.html

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”