Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Our Lady of Loretto Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
jenelle21
Our Lady of Loretto Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by jenelle21 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:31 pm

My room mates and i have been searching for a perfect rental since the end of May, so that we could finally settle into a nice neighborhood and be happy.

After several failed attempts I petitioned Our Lady of Loretto and asked that she please bring us a suitable rental and quickly.

I believe in my soul that my petitions to St. Expedite and Our Lady of loretto were heard and answered. We found an amazing place to call home for the next two years. An it all seemed to just fall into place so easily, no search involved just offered to us. AMAZING!

the amount of relief and re assurance i feel is immeasurable . Thank you so very much !!

Thank you lucky Mojo!

and thanks be to our lord and creator of all things.
Amen.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Our Lady of Loretto Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:23 am

I'm glad everything worked out for you. Thank you for posting.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Our Lady of Loreto came through for me - my application for a near-perfect apartment was accepted, and all it took was a tealight and a prayer!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:23 pm

And then I decided to ask about a far nicer and only slightly more expensive apartment in the same building, and she helped me land that too. Many, many wholehearted thanks to Our Lady of Loreto.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:33 pm

I have a good experience with Our Lady of Loretto, 17 years ago I asked her for the house I had in my dreams and even I couldn't buy the house the owner decided to rent it and she called me, I still live this house as if I were the owner, I have the image of Our Lady of Loretto in my front door, I very happy with her and of course I have the best landlord in this world.

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:29 pm

I appreciate hearing about your successes! I have never really heard about Our Lady of Loretto. So glad to read these testimonials! Many blessings!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:44 pm

Thank you very much and trust her. :D

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:46 am

Is that mean just ask the lady of loretto like that?

theusurper2

Unread post by theusurper2 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:16 am

you can look in google and find the pray for her or just in your own words.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:28 pm

There is a specific prayer for her, which I used in my first petition, but the second time I just prayed from my heart.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Praise and thanks to Our Lady of Loretto!

I had to scramble to find an apartment suddenly because my roommate shafted me. I prayed to her and made her a special devotional jar. She not only found me a great affordable place in a great area -- but it was another flat owned by my current (great) property managers. They are letting me roll in and roll over my security deposit -- and they said they are happy to have me move in.

A relief and a blessing. I promise, Sweet Lady, to live my life in a way that makes sure I continue to afford this gift you have granted, and to take good care of it.

Amen!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

_Towanda_

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:12 pm

I'm going to start a Novena for her. I'm motivated to be a first time home owner and need all the help I can get. Thank you!

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:23 pm

Thank you Lady of Loreto for the phone call to the apartments. I petitioned you the night before and the next morning we received news. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I hope you like the flowers. You are very kind and generous, thank you my Lady!

Jasmine22

Unread post by Jasmine22 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Thank you Lady of Loreto for getting us the apartment of our dreams. Today we got the approval and we are so thrilled. Thank you my Lady, this could not have happened without you. You are so kind, i really appreciate everything you have done for us. Thank you, thank you Lady of Loreto.

Loveli

Unread post by Loveli » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Thank you Our Lady of Loretto! After petitioning for the dream rental home Ive had my eye on for 6 months, she made it happen! I was approved! Thank you!
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:20 am

Today 10th December is her feast day.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto because I have found you in a very important time of my life as a help to find the house of my dreams. Thanks to you and Saint Joseph for your great help and support.

naija4life+

Unread post by naija4life+ » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 am

I was very desperate for an accommodation & l petitioned Our Lady of the Loreto,St Peter & St Cyprian of Antioch.I got an apartment in the nick of time and l was saved from being thrown out.Thank you Our Lady of the Loreto.St Peter & St Cyprian of Antioch.

charlie26

Unread post by charlie26 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 pm

Thank you Our Lady of Loretto for my beautiful new home. I love it and appreciate you so much!

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:01 pm

Just out of curiosity, HOW DOES ONE WORK WITH Our Lady of Loretto ?
Does it need an alter?
If yes, How is the altar laid out?
What are her colours?
How is the petition to her written?
How many days to pray with the petition?
How to reword her when successful - During or after result is achieved?

The process of working with St Expedite is pretty popular with all my questions, and I have used it to perfection. Just dont want to make mistakes Our Lady of Loretto

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:31 pm

@ naija4life+
I can see you are Nigerian from your name. Wanted to contact you but your PM is not on. Check if you can send me a PM

RevJames

Unread post by RevJames » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:56 am

DannyN -

I have also answered most of these questions when you asked about St. Anthony on these two posts.
viewtopic.php?t=450&p=385615#p385615
viewtopic.php?t=450&p=385643#p385643

"Does it need an alter?" - If you'r going to work with her, I think its only fair you give her a space in your home. Working with spirits is about building relationships.

"If yes, How is the altar laid out?" - Answered in previous post - however there is no one way to do this.

"What are her colours?" - Answered in previous post - Look at images of her online, what colors is she wearing? Also looking at LM packaging as a hint (her products are packaged in blue) - http://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html

"How is the petition to her written?" - Answered in previous post - Get and read this book - http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html - It can be as simple as you writing your desires as a letter to her. Again there is no one way to do this.

"How many days to pray with the petition?" - Well, if your doing a novena it would be 9 days, novena for her can be found here - http://www.luckymojo.com/ourladyofloreto.html

"How to reword her when successful - During or after result is achieved?" - Saints aren't really that complicated, give her thanks in a public forum, such as those you seen here, if nothing else.

How to work with just about any saint: Image of saint, Candle, Water - Pray - Say thanks when they come through/spread their name. There isn't some mystery or secret to working with different saints that no one is telling you. Use what you have. If you don't have and image, don't have a candle and water is scarce, Pray - Say thanks when they come through/spread their name. It's really that simple.

ALSO - I could be wrong but I do not think the Private Message feature is enabled on this forum.
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”