Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Working Sneaky Tricks, Tricking Gifts Questions and Answers

blessedbe
Newly Registered

Re: Working Sneaky Tricks, Tricking Gifts Questions and Answers

Unread post by blessedbe » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! <3 sorry about the slight delay in response, I had to retrieve my login and not very good with technology :(
Spent the last few days figuring out what to do and speaking with this person and persuading them not to bring their jars of oil and sauce. He is adamant. What's worse is he would like us to consume the sauce and such from the jar on the same night! This weekend! I am having a breakdown and I feel that I am not being assertive enough to protect myself. I have used LJ products for home and self cleanliness and overall blessings before and I love all of the peace work products. It feels like it boosts my intentions and charges my focus on the work I am performing. I have never performed any block/reversal works. I am afraid he wants us to feed on this negative, evil root work he is planting for us and I feel helpless in this situation to protect my loved one and myself from being exposed to it. I don't have much time (only 2 days!) and there's not much I can do to refuse his food without looking like a over zealous person because others will not perceive the instinctual alert/awareness that lead me and many others into seeking spiritual work.
Please Miss Aida, is there anything I can do in the event he forces us out of social obligation to eat it? Any block or reversal work I can do before hand or right after?

I had already frozen him once before and it worked for quite some time. I will definitely reenegrize it and work on some more protection, or in this case add block/reversal/removal products on LJ if you have any recommendations? Please help me get away forever from this man, Miss Aida.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello Blessedbe,

First I want to make it clear that I whole heatedly agree with Miss Aida. Do not let this person feed you all his nonsense. Even if you try to do some kind of spiritual clean up after that is never going to be as effective as just not allowing it in your home. If your husband knows about your spiritual practice then even if he does not practice himself I would hope he would be understanding of your concerns around this.

If you do not have the strength to just tell this person no then I recommend getting some 4 thieves vinegar (http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html) and use it as a salad dressing on a salad. Put a little salt an pepper on the salad to and pray for these things to keep you safe.

After the person leaves throw some salt and pepper after him as he walks away praying that he never returns (thank you Prof. Porterfield for this one).

Then do whatever spiritual cleaning work you normally do. I would recommend washing yourselves and the whole home with Uncrossing bath salts (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html) or even hiring a worker to come to your home to do the spiritual cleaning for you. We of course recommend the workers at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.com). Not many people travel to folks home any more but some of these workers do.

Peace~

Nathen

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:21 am

Blessedbe,

OMG!!! Switch up the plans. Go out! Therefore he won't have to bring anything into your home. I have a friend.. who I believe has done similar to me in my home. Now, I don't eat from this person at all. If she brings things from a store, (sealed). I am not so cautious. But anything home made, absolutely not. If you can't go out, have a theme for the gathering. I.e., Mexican night, he can't bring that bread or chili crap! LOL Good luck.
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello Blessedlady,

That is a good a plan! have the dinner at a restaurant! I like the way you think!

Peace~

Nathen

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Blessedbe, I would try following Blessedlady's advice and change your plans! Maybe arrange to drop by his place real quick to get the jars (since this guy won't give up until he has you eating his nonsense). Get the jars and get out. Then I would be sure to make up a story about having a sore tummy and telling your husband that you can try it together when you're better (so he doesn't have some on his own). See if you can find similar jars to his and fill them up with some store bought chilli oil and sauces. Throw his out.

I agree that this guy needs to be hotfooted! Also do a protection spell.

IndigoJones

Unread post by IndigoJones » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:36 am

Hello!!

I'm brand new to hoodoo and rootwork so I have lots of questions (I'll probably be asking things on several threads).

So, for this thread my question is:

When using bodily fluids does a person HAVE to eat or drink it?
I plan to make some body care products for my boyfriend who is trying to distance himself and break up with me (for no reason -__-) and I was thinking of putting some vaginal fluid and menstrual blood into the products so when he puts it on his hands or face and in his hair it's like I'm on him.

Is this a decent idea or should I think of something else?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello, IndigoJones ,

Please take a look at this page for excellent ideas on body fluids.

Your answers should all be there (and more!)

www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Also, please take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

You might also want to consider Stay with me spells:

www.luckymojo.com/staywitme.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm

been laying powders to back up my breakup work of a couple. i know where they both live and ive so far put hot foot on her doorstep twice. i said "_____(her name) stay away from_______(my exes name)" i realize this may simply only be causing her to want to move apartments or keeping her from her own apartment rather than maybe breaking them up?

is this a good way to be doing this or is there a better way? Maybe breakup powder instead? or maybe one of the powders on HIS doorstep instead?

I mean, getting her to leave town would be great but i dont think thats very feasable to expect right now. I just want them to break up.

Reason: wrong section of forum

Myriamh

Unread post by Myriamh » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi all,

I am not sure if I am in the right forum, but I hope somebody could guide me with this one. A friend had a cleaning lady who was super-christian. She would say the word "blessings" in every occasion but it felt weird when she said it. She said it to me once and it did feel fake. The woman also would tell my friend that she prayed for my friend to have a boyfriend and get married. Every time the woman had to clean my friend's house, she would break something (a lamp, an ornament, etc.) She would use the wrong cleaner on the floors, kitchen, etc. and made a mess. I do not know why my friend did not fire her after so many issues. I asked her and she said that she did not know why she kept this woman for so long (around a year!) The final drop was when she brought her teenager son to work with her at my friend's house without my friend's consent. So my friend made up an excuse to release her without getting into an uncomfortable situation.
A few months passed and my friend saw that there were red marks on the slabs of her bed. My friend has a Queen size bed and the marks were on the side where she usually sleeps. She showed them to me last week and they look like red lines perpendicular to the direction of the body of my friend if she was sleeping. It looked like paint to me. We are not sure if the woman marked the slats of my friend's bed with some red stuff. But my friend could not think of anyone else.
We started putting thing together and realized that my friend's personal life got crazy since this woman got into her house. She could not sleep or would have nightmares. She was loved at work and suddenly she started having problems at work. She would get sick more often too.
I would like to help her but I am not sure if all these things were just coincidence or if the woman did something. Are curses done with red stuff on somebody's bed? If there are, how do you break them? Any ideas? Thanks all!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Hello, Myriamh

Oh, boy. Oh, Boy. OH BOY!

This sounds like a sneaky trick for sure. Color? Anything can be masked with color. But she may have crossed her in love. I don't know. Nevertheless, it sounds like a trick. A good one, at that!

First, wash that red shit off with Chinese Wash and follow with uncrossing oil to that area.

She will need to buy and work an uncrossing kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Cleanse the house entirely with Chinese wash: www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Before cleansing the next room, protect the room that was cleansed with Protection oils: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Go to the next room and repeat, and so on.

Then, go around the house with Tibetan Ghost Purging incense: www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

For the part that you cannot reach, use enough of the incense to smoke out the entire attic (if she has one). Then, use protection products all in the attic

It wouldn't hurt to drink Nettle tea also: www.herb-magic.com/nettle.html

Wishing her the best

Take care

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BrujeriaMasFina

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of beginning to bring back my twin flame Ex-BF, he broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. We currently do not communicate (he has blocked all of my calls, texts, emails, etc). I had a reading done this morning that confirmed the following for me:

1. We are indeed soulmates.
2. He loves me deeply but "someone" is standing in our way and continues to plague/block our on again, off again relationship the past 10 years.
3. I have a negative energy attached to me (seen on top of my head) while I have a positive energy sitting on my right shoulder. I know I need major work to get rid of it and rebalance my chakras and aura.
4. My aura is gray in color and has "holes" in it.

I am definitely preparing to use several of LM's oils to dress my candles (I am ordering a pink skull candle and a red penis cable for this work). I feel focused and determined that I can properly do this work at my altar over the next couple of weeks while off from work. No distractions.

My questions:
1. Besides the candle work, would it be effective to put the oils or powders on his doorknob at his house? Door handle of his car or into the car vents? Places I know he will be often and touch or breathe?
2. Even though I feel good, can this negative energy interfere with or weaken my spells?
3. Would attaching a mojo or something similar to his car be effective?
4. What can I bury in his yard to promote reconciliation?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.
-Feli

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello, BrujeriaMasFina,

Welcome to the forum!

We realize that you are new but we ask that you do not start new topics, post in the correct subforum and post in the correct thread. It is a lot of work for the moderators to do this.

I have moved your post to the correct subforum and thread.

Please read the 2 pages here for great ideas.

Also, take a look at this page (which is very informative);

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

You may want to consider a 13 herb bath to cleanse some of the negativity on you first:

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Use reconciliation and return to me products

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BrujeriaMasFina

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:06 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!
I have contacted you by email to set up a reading/consultation.

pida

Unread post by pida » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:48 am

I tied my love dirty old boxer and my dirty undies and hid them in between our bed box spring. I also place a dry rosemarry sprig underneath the mattress. I have a brown bag of magnolia leaves on the side of our bed. I also carry my love dirty sock with my own in my purse. I would like to know if I need to occasionally redo my tricks? Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello pida,

The types of tricks you're describing don't really need to be "redone," unless the herbs start getting too crumbled where you've placed them. I'd say if you want to back up those tricks, you could always try something like a nation sack and Stay With Me work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

pida

Unread post by pida » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:27 am

Thank you sister Jean! Do you have any suggestion on sneaky tricks for my step kid to be more affectionate toward me, listen to my advises on different subjects(manners, school, etc.) without giving me attitudes or smart mouthed comments?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello, pida,

There's King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

And I would try tranquility powders www.luckymojo.com/tranquiilty.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Blanca Luna

Unread post by Blanca Luna » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:57 pm

Hi everyone,

I have my thesis defense coming up and the head of school told me last year to drop the PhD program and do something else. I am currently in probation and the people in my department have been quite mean towards me.

What can I cook to feed them something to sweeten them towards me? Or wear something to make them nicer and more helpful towards me rather than trying to negative criticize me cuz my oldnsupervisor said I was an ungrateful blamed ...I after he didn't help with giving me feedback on my proposal and I complained.

I would greatly appreciate your suggestions!

Bright blessings!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Hello, Blanca Luna ,

You could make a honey jar and then feed them honey from that jar

Take a look t this page also:

www.luckymoj.com/hoodooataglance.html

And, of course, the 2 pages on this thread will give you ideas

Also, this book has GREAT recipes:

BOO-GRI-HOFO
Hoodoo Food! The Best of the Conjure Cook-Off
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HOODOO FOOD!:
THE BEST OF THE CONJURE COOK-OFF AND ROOTWORK RECIPE ROUND-UP
PRESENTED BY THE LADIES AUXILIARY OF MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH
Editor and Cook-Off Coordinator: Sister Robin Petersen

CONTENTS

Introduction 4
New Year's Luck 5
Money Matters 15
Affairs of the Heart 23
Hearth and Home 55
Enemy Tricks 73
Dreams and Divination 83

INDEX

Adam and Eve Love Salad, 49
Aioli, the Protective Mayonnaise, 67
Anise Overnight Dream Cookies, 89
Apple and Onion Soup for Love, 33
Ashta Special for Romance and Seduction, 26
(2013 Conjure Cook-Off 1st Prize)
Astral Travel Tea, 83
Bachelor's Money Stay With Me Soup, 20
Basil-Garlic Butter for Home Protection, 63
Black Magic Cake, 79
Black-Eyed Peas for New Year's Luck, 8
Boiled Greens for New Year's "Folding Money", 9
Bring Me Some Money Mini Meatballs, 15
Cardamom Lamb for Passion or an Illicit Affair, 38
Catfish Work Against a Love Rival, 78
Celtic Scottish Harmonious Office Shortbread, 19
(2011 Conjure Cook-Off 1st Prize)
Cooking with Bath Water, 41
Cornbread for New Year's Gold and Coins, 9
Cut and Clear Ginger Lemon Bars, 53
(2011 Conjure Cook-Off 3rd Prize)
Cut and Clear Lemon Meringue Pie, 54
Dill Baking Powder Biscuits for Raising Up Love, 27
Dream Tea for Lucky Numbers, 91
Eggplant Parmesan for Love and Sex, 32
Fast Luck Punch, 67
Feel the Love Truffles, 42
Fertility Bacon and Rice Creole, 37
Fiery Wall of Protection Lentils, 70
Financial Cleansing Tea for Mending Bad Credit, 19
First Love Bacon-Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes, 34
Fish Fillets to Keep a Woman Happy in the Home, 24
Four Thieves Vinegar BBQ Sauce, 60
Four Thieves Vinegar Sweet Potato Salad, 72
Fortune Telling Cheesecake Pull, 90
Fresh Ginger and Mint Protection Tea, 57
Gentle Loving Cupcakes, 40
Get Down to Business Fig Cake, 22
Go Away Chocolate Caramel Bars, 82
Going Away Ham, 64
Golden Fortune Corn Fritters, 10
Guard Your Love Tamale Pie, 57
Haters Be Gone Hot Wings, 75
(2013 Conjure Cook-Off 3rd Prize)
Honey Cake to Sweeten Business Associates, 13
Hoppin' John for First Footing at New Year's, 5
Hot Money-Draw Texas Chili, 17
Howlin' Hot Passion Strawberries, 37
Ice Box Pie to Keep Your Head Cool with Money, 18
Kaerlekskaka (The Love Bun), 85
Keep 'Em Close Braised Short Ribs, 28
(2012 Conjure Cook-Off 2nd Prize)
Kiss Me Now Balls, 48
Love Honey, 23
Love Muffins, 46
Love Uncrossing Cupcakes, 52
(2012 Conjure Cook-Off 1st Prize)
Lovin' in the Oven Lasagna, 30
(2011 Conjure Cook-Off 2nd Prize)
Lucky Money Marriage Berries, 21
Luvv Brownies to Catch and Keep Your Love, 39
(2012 Conjure Cook-Off 3rd Prize)
Magical Herb Jelly, 55
(2010 Conjure Cook-Off 3rd Prize)
Magical Miracle Mashed Potato Salad, 61
Magical Syrups to Sweeten Iced Tea and Tisanes, 35
Making "Vippebulle" (Straw Bun), 85
Marry Me Cinnamon Crumble Apple Pie, 42
Money Uncrossing Collard Greens, 7
New Orleans Style King Cake, 93
New Year's Eve Good Luck Corn Muffins, 6
Old Fashioned Pound Cake for Saint Expedite, 58
One Pot Protection, 71
Passion Punch, 31
Peppar Kakar Cookie Coins for Money Luck, 19
Persian "Protect My Man From Other Women" Salad, 29
Pesto for Lovers, 36
Pickled Penis Party Pick-Ups, 77
Poppy Seed Cake for Wishes and Dreams, 94
Prosperous Rosh Hashanah Cinnamon Pot Roast, 17
Provence Oil for a Peaceful and Protected Home, 67
Red and Green Tomato Chutney for Lucky Numbers, 89
(2013 Conjure Cook-Off 2nd Prize)
Red Eye Gravy to Keep Your Man Working, 65
Red Fast Luck Punch, 66
Red Hot Cinnamon Chocolate Chili Cupcakes, 74
Roasted Garlic for Home Protection, 72
Rose Petal Sugar for Use in All Love Cookery, 28
Rose Pound Cake, 41
(2010 Conjure Cook-Off 1st Prize)
Safe and Happy Home Roasted Chicken, 56
Santa Muerte Spice Cake, 62
Scandinavian Glogg for Yule or Winterfest, 14
Secret Language of Chocolate Candy Fillings, 43
Secret Language of Edible Flowers in Salads, 37
Seeing True Biscuits, 88
Silver Dollar Money Drawing Pancakes, 16
Sleepy Time Sweet Dreams Tincture, 94
Sneaky Love-Trick Truffles, 44
Spicy Chocolate Chili Coffee Frosting, 73
Steamed Asparagus with Pine Nuts, Manhood Style, 25
Stop Bothering Me You Gotta Go Chili Balls, 76
(2010 Conjure Cook-Off 2nd Prize)
Stuffed Cherries for Nature and Fertility, 29
Summoning the Future Spouse Using a Dream Pancake, 85
Swedish Hole-Bread or Halkaka, 84
Tempting Love Apple Stuffing, 35
Texas Caviar, 11
Texas Hot Foot Chili, 78
Three-Herb Saffron Love Rice, 25
Tisanes and Other Herbal Infusions, 57
Valentine Pear Salad, 36
Vanilla Sugar for Kindness in All Relationships, 65
White Icing for Pound Cake, Upon Getting a Job, 58
Zucchini and Corn Side Dish for Protection, 69

First Edition 2014
(Contains 2010/2011/2012/2013 entries)

Published by
Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://.missionaryindependent.org
HRCC Graduate #1631

Blanca Luna

Unread post by Blanca Luna » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Thank you so so much Miss Aida! So grateful for your response!

I wish your books were available in ebook format as it will save shipping time overseas.

I will do the honey jar definitely.

Bright blessings your way,
Blanca Luna

hibarihime

Unread post by hibarihime » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:27 pm

As mentioned in another thread about my update with a guy that I'm doing my work on mom contacted me out of the blue the other day which she mentions how much she misses me and that she's very sorry that things are messed up. She wants to meet up with me for coffee or dinner sometime which I happily agreed to do so. I'm thinking about giving her a gift that will help influence her to get her son to talk to me again. I'm thinking of getting her a card that is sprayed with some kind of influencing oil mixed with some purified water and herbs to help. Would I have to say what I want her to do as I'm spraying it on the card or should I do something else?

Also, his birthday is coming up very soon which I am thinking of giving him something as well to get him to talk and come back around towards me. So far I can either buy him a shirt which I can spray with the oils and herbs that or a custom tea blend (since he likes tea) that I will bless each herb as I put it together saying that if he drinks this his mouth would only want to talk to me. How would I go about really doing something that will get him more towards me way with all my other ongoing work I'm doing.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello hibarihime,

If you put oils on a paper card, they will soak into the paper and create obvious stains. Instead of using oils on the card, I'd recommend using Influence powders to dress the card, then tapping off the excess powder:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

As for him, you could always add edible love herbs (such as rose petals, catnip and red clover) to an existing tea blend, praying over the herbs as you add them.

Good luck!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:00 am

Managed to put quite a bit of Influence Oil and a drop of Attraction on person's door and key lock at work
Not enough to make it suspiciously oily though since they feel oily regardless lol

I did almost get caught by someone else and by him. We only said hi in passing. I literally had to run away from his room lol near heart attack
But I went back there later once more. Prayed, said intent (come to me tonight) and even visualized for a moment :)
Will not approach him tonight but will be within reach..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:37 pm

lalyil ,

Good !!
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Wed May 10, 2017 7:42 am

Found the guy's hat so I put some Infuence and Attraction oils on it and left it on his office door haha
What are the chances!

Scarred

Unread post by Scarred » Wed May 10, 2017 10:46 am

It's been awhile since I've last posted. Reason being is partly because halfway through working my second skull candle, I realized I didn't really care as much as I thought I did about getting my ex back. I realized how badly she treated me, but with that being said I kept going with my plan and finished it yesterday.

After working spells on her for awhile, my culmination was to return things to her. I sent her back a teddy bear of hers, a book I had of hers, a key to her place, and a short letter I wrote to her. I tricked every single item. I took a simple spray bottle and filled it with some water that rolled off of me in the shower; I also put a few drops of 6 oils into it (love me, return to me, reconciliation, follow me girl, I dominate my woman, and bend over). I sprayed everything with that water/oil mix. The letter and book I used sachet powder on and tricked them. I burned a quick petition paper that was 5 spotted with those 6 oils and ran every item through the smoke like a makeshift incense. The key and teddy bear I directly rubbed oil into. Finally the box I sprayed with the mix and covered in powder, because she has cats and will likely give them the box to play with; meaning the cats will end up with the tricks on them constantly transferring them to her.

Luckylady123

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Any and all advice for laying tricks (using banishing oul or powder that I recently purchased from LM) in an office setting~ I have complete access to coworkers desk/chair/supplies etc but we also have security cameras!
Challenging situation!
Ty so much everyone~ as you can tell I am very new at this!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:30 pm

Wow! :lol:
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Hello Blackcatt0123,

If you have security cameras, you may be confined to laying tricks in the bathroom, where I assume there aren't any cameras. You could dress the door handle with a bit of Banishing oil and pray that that person will be banished. You could also do that to the stall handles in the bathroom.

Take care.

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

I am planning on making the 'spicy chocolate chilli coffee frosting' by Mary Donaldson from the 'Hoodoo Food!' cookbook.

It calls for two tablespoons of chipotle powder (to hot foot enemies). Can I use chilli flakes instead?

Thanks,

agj5.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:18 pm

Hello agj5
I don’t see a problem with that. They are both very hot.
Good luck. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:43 pm

Thanks, Edward T!

VenusRising777
Newly Registered

Unread post by VenusRising777 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:02 pm

My ex bf and I will be seeing each other soon so that he can return my personal belongings. I never got the chance to give him his birthday gifts + card because we broke up a few days before his birthday. I’ll be giving him his birthday gifts + card on the day we meet up for my stuff.

Can I dab some oils on the gifts + card?

If so, which kind would be good?

Thanks!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:24 pm

VenusRising777

I would not recommend dressing the cards with oils. It is probable that the oils will leave residue and oil stains. Instead, I would consider dusting, sprinkling, or blowing sachet powders onto them. You would use any sachet powder formula that is appropriate to your desire... for instance, if you parted on bad terms and want to patch things up you would use Lucky Mojo Brand "Reconciliation" or "Return To Me".

As for the birthday gifts, it would depend on what they are how you would want to dress them.

Hope this helps!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

VenusRising777
Newly Registered

Unread post by VenusRising777 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:29 pm

Thanks! I will buy the satchet powder :)

Some of the gifts are board games (he’s a board game lover) lol

Also, should I dab return to me oil on myself when I see him?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:14 am

VenusRising777,

I like the idea of blowing or dusting sachet powders on greeting cards and i do that often.

The only negative about blowing or dusting powders on a board game would be if it was boxed and the box was covered with clear, shiny plastic film -- the powder would show up against that, so go very lightly.

Be sure to pray or state your petition as you work. Psalms 45 is traditional for this kind of work.

Yes, you may wear Return To Me oil when you meet your ex, but that is not a "sneaky trick" as we would define that term and i am asking you (again) to not hijack the topic of a named thread.

If you want to discuss oils in general -- including how they are made and how to wear them, dress candles with them, rub them into wood furniture, and so forth -- you will find the discussion here:

General Questions About Lucky Mojo Conjure Oils
general-questions-about-lucky-mojo-conj ... t1326.html

If your interest is the varied uses of Return To Me Oil, it has its own thread, here:

Return to Me Oil Questions and Answers
return-to-me-oil-questions-and-answers-t6874.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:18 am

Myy favorite method is to blow the powders onto them from a distance of about 1 to 2 feet. Do the same with the wrapping paper if you intend to use some then wrap it up and you'll be the sneakiest of the sneaky haha

You can dab some oil on a board game if the board is not made of chipboard or covered with paper. In fact, I'd do it in a 5 spot pattern: each corner of the board and on smack dab in the middle.

If the game comes in plastic wrapping, you could open the box and VERY lightly sprinkle the powders or lightly oil the game pieces. -- but that might be noticed.

VenusRising777
Newly Registered

Unread post by VenusRising777 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Can I put reconciliation and talk to me powder on the card? I was also thinking of dusting both of the powders on his doormat.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:44 am

VenusRising777,

Yes you can, dust them lightly as you pray your petition and heart felt prayer over it. Then draw your finger nails in it making snake lines. tap off the extra. Take a spiritual bath and use a cup of the water to wet the seal of the envelope. You can sprinkle at his door step, many people mix with local dirt so it is not noticeable.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Joyce
HRCC Student

Re: Working Sneaky Tricks

Unread post by Sister Joyce » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Can someone please help me with working my trick? I am in the process of working a trick using 13 needles. I know that I am to put 2 needles in the eyes, 2 needles in the nose, 2 needles in the ears, 1 needle in the head, 1 needle in the mouth, 1 needle in hands, 1 needle in the feet, 1 needle in the kidneys, 1 needle in the genitals. Here is where I am confused when placing the needles in the genitals I am not sure if there is suppose to be a needle in the vagina and a needle in the anus. Or if there is suppose to be a needle in the vagina and a needle in the heart, or a needle in the anus and a needle in the heart.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi Sister Joyce,

It sounds to me that you are working with a doll or figural candle. I'm not exactly sure what spell you're working or what you're working it for but on the surface it doesn't sound like a "Sneaky" trick to me. Effigies can be used in a myriad of ways including but not limited to cursing, influencing, and even healing.

I can only assume that since you've posted it in this forum that you are planning on cursing someone but this does not constitute as a "sneaky trick" unless you plan on giving it to someone as a gift and convincing them to harm themselves with it unknowingly. This I think would prove very difficult because the person would have to be VERY ignorant of the occult sciences for this to work. But I'm willing to bet that even non-practitioners and non believers alike would likely know better than to accept something like this with those instructions from someone lol.

Nevertheless, the answer to your question is simple: You will want to place a needle in any areas which you want to affect. Search the forums on working with dolls and/or cursing/crossing/jinxing. You may find a more direct answer to your question there.

Good luck

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:27 am

Hi,

It's been a long time since I've posted here but I've practiced Hoodoo on and off for several years now, with varying degrees of success. I'm still yet to figure out why some things work so much better than others.

I was hoping for a little clarity on an issue with laying sneaky tricks or anointing objects or a person.

1. I've believed through all that I've read that you need to state your intent out loud. This has held me back in several situations as that's often impossible to do. There are times when you cannot state your intent while trying transfer some oil onto a door handle in the office or sprinkle some powder onto your co-workers jacket for example. I work in a busy place and people are always around.

2. Then I read somewhere on here about using the oils in massage and silently stating your intent. Does that mean simply thinking about your intent? I'd probably focus on my intentions and state them over the oil or powders at home before I got into work and then apply them to various places silently, if that would work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:38 am

LostInThought, hello, and welcome back.

1. That is crazy. If you had to say every prayer out loud that would stop people praying! Whoever told you that was waaaaaaay off base.

2. Silently stating an intention or making a prayer (i notice that you left praying out of both your exanmples, and i hope you understand that prayer and supplication are equal to demands in the world of magic) is not the same as "thinking about" something. I can "think about" dinner, but unless i address or my dear husband or do it myself, there will be no dinner. "Honey, can you cook tonight" is not a demand or intention, but it is a supplication. "May the one who touches this be compelled to tell the truth" is not an "intention" either -- it is a supplication to the universe, God, or whomever hears it, including the intended target. SIlent supplications and petitions to divine spirits or to the inner spirit of someone you love (or hate, or want something from) are more than mere "thinking about" it.

Best of luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

LostInThought

Unread post by LostInThought » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:14 pm

Thank you. Yes, I usually start with 'may the person' or 'may the one'... something along those lines but I didn't know how to word it. I've had far more success with using oils and powders for targets to come into contact with, or by wearing them than anything else so this is by far my favourite thing to do.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Hi all,

For the new year I'm planning to take some yellow votive candles and dress them with herbs - Cloves, Rose Petals, Bayberry, Basil and Mint, and Attraction, Good Luck and Crown of Success oils, and give them to friends for luck, health and success in the new year.

One of the friends is someone I'd like to be closer friends with (not romantic) and also have him mentor me (already does, but more). We share the same interests and I know this is something he'd truly love.
Is there a way to trick a gift that's already meant to draw good things for him, to draw him to me?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi aniviel,

Influence and Attraction products would work for you here. You could smoke a gift in the incense or lightly dust it with the sachet powder. Wear the oils as a scent when you see him. The possibilities are endless.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:18 am

Thank you Miss Athena.

I always do trick gifts. Oil on gifts, sachet powders on paper...
But I was wondering regarding this specifically - a votive candle which will already be anointed and dressed (because the idea of the gift is it being so) - but also it have "ulterior motives" I suppose? :)
If I put Attraction on it for the sake of drawing luck and success to the friend who lights it, can I also have Attraction on it to draw the friends themselves to me, is basically what I mean? The votive will be inside a glass so maybe it should only be the glass I "trick"?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Hi aniviel,

Trick the glass or else the packaging you wrap the gift in. Anywhere that your target can touch it. The goal is to get it on their hands.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”