Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

AIRR and HP Readers and Rootworkers Located in the USA

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
kg1

AIRR and HP Readers and Rootworkers Located in the USA

Unread post by kg1 » Sat May 30, 2009 3:33 am

Hello,

I need assistance from an experienced practitioner that I can visit in person. Unfortunately I am far from your community. Does anyone know, and can recommend, someone on the east coast, preferably in the new york area? I am willing to travel.

Thanks!

mochafrost

Re: AIRR and HP Readers and Rootworkers Located in the USA

Unread post by mochafrost » Sun May 31, 2009 6:40 pm

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a worker in Georgia. I live in Metro Atlanta but am willing to travel as it would be worth it. Thanks in advance.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 am

Hey guys,

No offense, but this is a forum dedicated to helping people understand what Lucky Mojo products are best for their situation and how to use them. Several of the frequent posters on this forum are workers themselves. We do not advertise here or recommend any workers to any one. If you want to continue this conversation I would be much obliged if you'd take it to PM.

Thanks!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 pm

A group of my graduates are working together right now to put together a readers and rootworkers web site where we will help you contact someone close to you, but it is still in development. It will be unveilled on June 6th. Stay tuned.
catherine yronwode

Wylde

Unread post by Wylde » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:50 am

Well here is a link of the associated readers that have graduated from Cat's course so they are LM affiliated, hope this helps

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... le=Welcome

kg1

Unread post by kg1 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:47 pm

hi all,

I contacted Lucky Mojo in my search for a practitioner to help me. They told me that I should post on these forums for help. I have used LM products for years, and they worked, but I am suffering from such severe cursed conditions that I cannot remove them. Does anyone know of a practitioner on the east coast, in the greater NY area?

thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 pm

I suggest that you check out AIRR -- the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. The AIRR site just went live on June 6, 2009, and there is now a clickable AIRR banner that rotates through the page headings of this forum. The url is

http://rootworkers.org

There are 16 certified members of AIRR at this time. All members are graduates of my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. Since we announced the group and opened up the site -- a mere day ago -- everal more of my graduates have applied for membership and are being assessed for abilities and experience and will be joining the group shortly. We anticipate that the membership will grow steadily over time, as more and more professionals take advantage of the benefits of belonging to an organization of this kind.

I know that you wish to work with someone near to you and in person, but there are a number of very good root doctors who will work long distance for clients, even when it comes to casting spells for spiritual cleansing.

Check out the AIRR site, read about the types of readings and rootwork that are offered, and perhaps you can select someone from the goup who will meet your needs.

Good luck,
catherine yronwode

Msmikki33

Unread post by Msmikki33 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:43 am

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any rootworkers located in or near Raleigh, NC.

Thanks so much in advance, Mikki : )

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:15 am

you can read about all AIRR rootworkers here

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

it says their location and working hours and everything you need to know. good luck :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:51 am

All AIRR workers do long-distance work. It is not necessary for you to be located in the same area for the work to be effective.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Msmikki33

Unread post by Msmikki33 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:14 am

: ) Thanks so much

TheEloquent1
Forum Member

Unread post by TheEloquent1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Does anyone happen to know of a reputable practitioner in the South Eastern Georgia area... I would like to keep my inquires discrete that is why I have not asked anyone I know...
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Confucius

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Look through the list here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

TheEloquent1
Forum Member

Unread post by TheEloquent1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Thank you for your prompt reply
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Confucius

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm

I believe that Kara Zain, an AIRR member, is in your general area. Her page at AIRR is

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Karma_Zain
catherine yronwode

southerngirlmojo
Newly Registered

Unread post by southerngirlmojo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm

I want to begin learning about Hoodoo and Rootwork. It is something that has always fascinated me, I've just never done it. But I have a pressing matter that I need taken care of by someone who is experienced. I don't want to attempt the type of work that I need on my own having never done any of this before. I would like to work with someone in the Memphis, TN area. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 pm

southerngirlmojo, check our AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) to identify a rootworker.

cat the owner of Lucky Mojo offers a correspondence course for students (in good standing) wanting to learn about Hoodoo and Rootwork, read about it here (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html). You cannot go wrong by purchasing one of the recommended books, Hoodoo, Herb and Root Magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html). It is a practical accurate manual that contains botanical information about the roots and herbs that are employed in African-American folk-magic, with sample spells.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:50 am

southerngirlmojo wrote: I have a pressing matter that I need taken care of by someone who is experienced. I don't want to attempt the type of work that I need on my own having never done any of this before. I would like to work with someone in the Memphis, TN area.
The states most often represented among our US members are California and Texas. We don't seem to have anyone in Tenessee at present. However, long-distance work is not a problem for a gifted rootworker, so concentrate on finding the worker who is the best fit for you in temperament and magical "style." (Do you need blunt, down-home Momma Starr, erudite ConjureMan Ali, or gentle, intuitive Rev. Rukiah? Only you know for sure.)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Kittyluver
Forum Member

Unread post by Kittyluver » Thu May 03, 2012 9:17 am

So that is my first question... Are there any readers I can personally meet with that AIRR members in the San Diego area?
Orange County is a bit far but I'm willing to travel no nurther than Mission Viejo.

2nd: Is the Readers and rootworkers.org website made my the Lucky Mojo website? It seems a few of its members are active on the forums.

3rd: if there are no readers I can personally meet with then I will have to do a phone reading but can someone tell me how they can help me through a phone? Don't they need my mind and energy?

Thanks in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 03, 2012 9:30 am

1) I think the closest may be Dr. E. in Long Beach.

2) No, the AIRR web site is produced by a committee of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. You may read about Missionary Independent Spiritual Church here:

http://missionaryindependent.org

The associates of AIRR are not connected with Lucky Mojo Curio Co. in any way, except through voluntary participation in this forum or purchase of our products, if they choose. You can read more about the history and founding of AIRR here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

All members of AIRR have taken my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course, but i am the teacher -- it is not a "Lucky Mojo Product" in the normal sense -- that is, members of the public cannot purchase the course in the way that they can purchase a Lucky Mojo oil or a candle. You may read more about my course here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html

The portion of the AIRR membership responsible for the creation of the AIRR site is called the Tech Team. You may read about the Tech Team here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/AIRR_Tech_Team

3) I suggest that you read more about rootwork, magic, and divination because at this point, i think you are not quite clear on the concepts of how divination and spell work are performed both in person and long distance. Perhaps these two introductory pages will help:

Divination
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ng_Oracles

Spell-casting
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... t_Rootwork

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 16, 2012 11:28 am

I don't do face to face readings as of right now, so I think Dr. E is the closest after me.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kjmoore57
Newly Registered

Unread post by kjmoore57 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 am

Hi everyone, does anyone know of any Root Doctors in the South Carolina or Georgia area? If so can you tell me where I can find one please.

Thanks!
Last edited by Papa Newt on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed all caps and adjusted the spelling of a few words.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:48 pm

AIRR does not have any members in South Carolina or Georgia at present. However, rootworkers have been working long-distance for many years, and all the AIRR folks know how to do that.

If you really need hands-on work, try calling the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. at 707-887-1521.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Karma Zain is in the South East. You can check her out.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

bella6
Forum Member

Unread post by bella6 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:38 am

I need to find a rootworker in northern California, someone who can perform a separation spell for me.

I am working on a Honey Jar and from my understanding it's not ok to work white and black magic at the same time.

Please help ...ASAP

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:54 am

1) You do not need a rootworker in Northern California. Many members of AIRR work long distance and will email you photos of their work or send you finished works they have performed on your behalf. To contact members of AIRR who perform separation and break-up spells, please read this AIRR page and select from among the workers listed in the box at upper right.

Category:Crossing, Jinxing, Hot Footing, Revenge, and Break Ups
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _Break_Ups

Most rootworkers who perform break-up cases will require a consultation before taking on such a case, and even after a consultation, not every rootworker listed will automatically agree to take your case.

One common reason for not taking a case include the rootworker being over-booked. To avoid wasting money on a consultation that will not lead to a contract to do the work, clearly state what kind of work you are seeking before you schedule the consultation; if the rootworker is overbooked on rootwork, he or she will let you know and will not take your money for a consultation for work that he or she cannot undertake at this time.

Other reason that rootworkers may not take your case are the rootworker feeling that the case is unlikely to succeed and not wishing you to waste your money, or the rootworker performing a divination and receiving information that for one reason or another, the case is not right for them to perform.

Do not spam the list by sending the same inquiry to all AIRR rootworkers at the same time.

2) Whoever told you "it's not ok to work white and black magic at the same time" either didn't understand the practice of African American hoodoo magic -- or you didn't clearly understand what they said to you.

You can't work both spells at once because you only have one set of hand and one mind to bring into focus on the work, but you can work both spells on separate altars (or two ends of one altar, East and West), handling one in the morning and the other at night -- or you can work one during the waning moon and one during the waxing moon.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

Jude
Forum Member

Unread post by Jude » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello all I don't know if I'm in the right forum but I was wondering if anybody could recommend a root worker in the Chicago area. I have a friend in that area that is in need of a genuine worker. Thanks.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi Jude,

We do not recommend any individual rootworkers. You can visit the AIRR page and find a worker who is suited to the kind of work you would like to do. They are all very ethical and effective.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Also, please do not start new topics as there is already a thread for your kind of query. We have merged your post to the appropriate thread.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

nancy2002
Newly Registered

Unread post by nancy2002 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello. I want to Thank Lucky Mojo for allowing me to join. I am new first time posting. I am hoping to be able to find someone that can lead me in the direction I may need. I am wanting to find someone in Texas that works with or is familiar with The Santisima Muerte. If you know or are some please. I would appreciate the your in put.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, nancy2002,

Welcome to the forum!

Please check the AIRR website to see if anyone in Texas works with her:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care

Mel Casey
Forum Member

Unread post by Mel Casey » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:47 am

Greetings,
I am looking for a new AIRR Reader, I am a former client of Khi Armand who no longer does readings. I am located in NYC/NJ area . I need assistance from an experienced practitioner that I can visit in person ?
Bringing light in a world of darkness !
www.supremetransformation.com

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:59 am

Hello, Mel Casey,

Losing Khi Armand was a great loss to the AIRR community. I hope that he finds great success in his new endeavors.

I am not sure if any of the rootworkers live in new York.

You would have to check the AIR webpage and see.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best

Take care

Justher98
Forum Member

Unread post by Justher98 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:51 pm

I'm having a hard time understanding how to get a reading. I've looked over the site numerous times and everyone is always unavailable. Someone please help me with this. I really do need a reading. Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:09 pm

Each reader at AIRR has a booking page, separate from his or her biography page.

Click the "Book a Reading" link under the photo. This takes you to the booking page for that reader. There you will see ways to book a reading. These may vary from reader to reader as AIRR is a directpry of independent professionals, not a reading service per se.

Generally speaking you will select "book now" and a calendar will come up. There will be dates on the calendar that are open dates. Select an open date, and select the time-length of the reading you want. Pre-pay with Paypal.

After that, follow the reader's instructions. Generally, on the date and at the time selected, you will call the number provided and you will be connected with the reader.
catherine yronwode

Justher98
Forum Member

Unread post by Justher98 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Thank you!
I placed myself in cue from now to an hour. Does this mean the specialist is active and will call me back this evening? My apologies but I'm a Lil frustrated and upset with people putting senerios in my head about my situation.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello Justher98,

Are you going through the Hoodoo Psychics website?

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Justher98
Forum Member

Unread post by Justher98 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello sisterjean,
Yes I went through that link. I chose that cue and after an hr I went to check and the specialist was then unavailable. It took a bit to understand it all but I finally had my first reading and was pleased with how things went.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:23 am

Justher98,

Just to be clear -- AIRR is not connected with Hoodoo Psychics. AIRR is a directory run on a volunteer basis by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. This thread is about AIRR.

Hoodoo Psychics is a company operated by Deacon Millett.

Not all AIRR members are available through HP and not all HP members are listed at AIRR.

HP has its own thread here at the forum, as a courtesy to the many members who are graduates of my course. in Hoodoo. It is here:

hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-fro ... 16224.html
catherine yronwode

Lucky123
Forum Member

Unread post by Lucky123 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 pm

Hello,
Is there a link to help find an AIRR worker by city/location? I would like to meet with a worker in person if possible.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:07 pm

Hello, Lucky123 ,

I am sorry but, no there is not.

But it's a good idea!

Take care

Special1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Special1 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:06 am

Good Afternoon,

How would I find a rootdoctor in Memphis, TN ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:53 pm

Special1 --

We cannot recommend rootworkers generally -- there are thousands, all around the country and we do not know which ones are kindy, well-intentioned, or sincere in their relationships with clients. I personally belong to a directory of workers who have made promises to work according to certain ethical principles, and i can recommend them. They are the 30 or so members of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Alas, although there are several in Tennessee, i know of none in this group currently practicing in Memphis -- only in Knoxville and Nashville.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”