Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Bad Spirits Negative Energy Cult Membership

TheBestest
Forum Member

Re: Spells to Remove Bad Spirits Negative Energy Cult Membership

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Hello all! I know the title sounds weird so please allow me to explain. I have a half sister whom caused a huge fallout between myself and my other sibling, ultimately causing me to walk away from my family. Actually more like they ostracized me. She wrote terrible things about me on Facebook and thinks she's big, bad and tough. Basically I want to cross her to get punched in her face, slapped in her face or spit in her face everytime she talks rudely to someone or tries to act tough. Pretty much a curse that makes her "sign checks her ass can't cash". Plus that Facebook thing still has me PISSED, and idk what to do about that part. I know she just needs her ass checked! Any suggestions would be great.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:38 pm

I would be inclined to use Reversing products on her, so that she doesn't get back any more than she dishes out.

If you want to pull out all the stops, you could combine Inflammatory Confusion with Jinx products.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:03 am

Miss Michaele,

Thanks but in what way would I use the reversing? Like a vinegar ja,r or do you know of something else?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:03 am

You can get the powders, mix them with local dirt to blend them in, and sprinkle the mixture where she will walk so she'll get the mess on her feet. Call out her name as you sprinkle.

Or, if she doesn't live near you, you can print out her pic on Facebook (the rootworker's friend!) and fold her picture with some of the powders inside, fold it into a packet, then insert that into a Lemon. That will sour her and shut her up.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:00 am

You won't like what I have to say, but I'll say it anyway. There's enough violence in the world already. Shut her up with Stop Gossip and calm her down with Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom. Cursing her to be the victim of physical attacks because she wrote something on Facebook and is trying to project a tough image is overkill. Read this thread:

ethics,-justification-before-god,-&-inn ... 22321.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am

Mama Micki,

No, I respect all opinions and comments. How about Clarity so she sees where she's wrong?

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:20 am

MaryBee,

I soooo did not see this before! These are great ideas as well.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Yes, Clarity would be a good choice also.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

heartexalted
Forum Member

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:54 pm

And Reconciliation products for the family scenario, perhaps?
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:56 pm

heartexalted

Honestly I need to work on my hatred towards her and the other one first. I'm still very hurt.

mystic_fae
Forum Member

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:13 pm

TheBestest

Then maybe it seems like Miss Michaele's Reversing suggestion fits the best. That way you could filter your anger in at least sending back to her what she sends to you, without going overboard and causing her more harm. Maybe when she does stop what she is doing and you are cooled down, you could try the Clarity and Reconciliation products so she can reflect on what she's done, and try to mend the relationship. :?:

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:00 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground."

In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection, as well as how to stand up for yourself against negative family spirits and vampiric spiritual energies.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Elyonai61
Forum Member

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:00 pm

My father is a member of a cult that makes him miserable and keeps him filled with fear and depressed because he thinks that the entire world will be destroyed soon, that everyone on earth who is not a mmember of his cult will be destroyed, and is constantly in fear that he will be destroyed even though he already believes.

While this will sound odd, I had a member of an entirely different cult do a reading, who said that my father is in the grip of some sort of a spirit because of his membership in his cult.

I was raised in my father's cult, and I personally believe they worship some sort of huge psychic vampire that feeds on their fear and anxiety.

So this is my question: does anyone have general suggestions for how to help someone who has been entrapped by a cult? I

I'm thinking solar energy combined with gentle protective and uncrossing work. I don't expect overnight success - I'm prepared to keep a candle burning for him day and night for years if I have to. I'd just like some suggestions on the best product to use as well as the best herbs and oils for it.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello, Elyonai61 ,

I am so very very sorry.

Many of these people, unfortunately, need professional "De-programming" from Psychologists and/or psychiatrists.

So, I would suggest that you make a doll of him. Get his personal concerns inside of it. Baptize it and name it.

Then, of course, do many uncrossing's on him

But, also, get the Cast off Evil Spell Kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

Your main primary focus is to get him to want to seek professional help.

Also, use Clarity products on him to see what he is involved with: http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

And have the Crystal Silence League pray for him (it's free): http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I wish you the very best.

Hang in there.

Elyonai61
Forum Member

Unread post by Elyonai61 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:10 pm

A lot of the intensity in people's beliefs comes from a cycle where they distance themselves from most of their outside associations and pre-cult interests, invest their entire lives in the group, and then start to have doubts and are forced to face the fear that they might have wasted their lives for a scam. Many, or even most people, leave or fade out at this point. Because leaving is punished by being cut off for good from everyone you knew inside the group, even family members, many people will just gradually distance themselves without ever formally leaving. However, the ones that don't leave usually overcome their fears by redoubling their efforts, their investment in it, and their attitude of never considering doubts or anything that could cause doubts.

Because of that, I don't know if Clarity is exactly right. Alternately, what's the best for removing fear and accepting changes?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Crucible of Courage is a recipe that increases personal bravery.

Van Van, Block Buster and Road Opener -- each in its own different way -- encourage changes.

Cast Off Evil is to remove false friends and bad companions.
catherine yronwode

Guidance
Newly Registered

Unread post by Guidance » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:07 am

Hi i am currently in a bad situation. There is a person or persons who decided to ruin my life. They have summond a demond and has attached itself to me. It is destroying my phisical health. Destroying my family and home. I went to a priest and he said theres nothing he can do and if he could it would take years to get medically evaluated that im not insain. My sister is one of these evil people. My cat was sacraficed. Im spyed on all the time. Im being spititally attacked all the time. Please i have no more energy to try to fight this by myself. U guys are my last hope.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:13 pm

Dear Guidance,

This forum is not an exorcism hotline. It is a discussion forum for customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co., folks who work in the African American tradition of conjure. We are not your "last hope." Lucky Mojo is an old-fashioned conjure, herb, and candle shop. You may purchase goods here, learn about their lore and manner of use in magic, ask questions, and share your techniques with others for whom African American style folk magic is a way of working.

If you want a spell to "Remove Bad Spirits Negative Energy Cult Membership" (the topic of this thread), i would suggest that

1) You start by reading this thread, beginning on the first page, then

2) follow that by reading this book:

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

crane
Newly Registered

Unread post by crane » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 am

Hi all,

I would need help with cleaning negative energies from my home. My son who is 12 has been going through some depressive periods, gets anxiety attacks, walks in his sleep seeing bad things around the house, and I myself have a "bad feeling" at times here as well. I would like to learn what I could do to cleanse our home and protect it, and my family.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, crane ,

Welcome to the forum!

I just moved your post to the correct subforum and thread.

There's excellent advice on these 2 pages.

After reading the pages, if you have anymore questions, lease don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the best

Take care

twig
Forum Member

Unread post by twig » Tue May 29, 2018 12:41 pm

What would work against psychic vampirism?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 29, 2018 7:01 pm

Hello, twig --

Psychic vampirism is one of those terms that means different things to different people. It can refers to

• People who try to enable or enrich their own psychic and spiritual standing by leaching off of a true psychic.
(Try protection and walling them off; reverse their evil intentions back to them, enlist your friends for support.)

* People who use mental, psychic, or magical methods (but not physical methods) to drain the life out of their victims.
(These folks are seriously evil; binding, tying, or cursing them would be appropriate.)

* Vampiric and parasitic spirits who invade and infest one's mind
(Start with strengthening your mind; use meditation, affirmations, and possibly medications to keep clear in mind.)

If you could explain ore about which kind of psychic vampire is afflicting you, perhaps i could be of better help.
catherine yronwode

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Wed May 30, 2018 6:10 pm

Hello :) Such a wonderful lesson here, Miss Cat! I have a couple of questions regarding your explanation, if you please.

First of all, just how that "leaching off of a true psychic" comes to pass?

Other than that. Medications, you say. Do you mean that for people in general or specifically for people who have some sort of mild psychiatric disorder?

Cordially,
Asturias

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”