Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Sleep Disorders

RosaMona

Spells and Prayers for Sleep Disorders

Unread post by RosaMona » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:06 am

Is there any spell to help someone stop snoring?

It doesn't seem to be snoring caused by medical condition, the person smokes alot and is quite unhealthy.

Thank you

Rosa

Chagrinedgirl
Re: Spells and Prayers for Sleep Disorders

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:58 am

Well, I'm not an experienced worker, but as a former smoker, I can tell you, smokers snore. The smoke irritates all the mucus membranes, and I've never known any heavy smoker (including me) that wasn't congested all the time. I personally would dab some eucalyptus oil on my chest, and that would help open my sinuses up.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Editrix

Unread post by Editrix » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi Rosa. On a medical note, you might encourage this person to undergo a sleep study. Smoking can contribute to sleep apnea, and if they have that, it needs to be treated, as it can pose a life-threatening risk. As far as herbs go, my husband has frequent congestion and respiratory problems, and steaming his head over hot water with mullein or eucalyptus leaves helps a great deal.

Stephanie

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 am

I have had night terrors and sleep paralysis since I was a child. It seems to be more intense lately and I have bruises on my arms where I felt pinned down. I hear a voice while I'm asleep that says horrible things that I'd rather not repeat. My doctor said that he didn't find anything wrong with me and I have no history of post traumatic stress or sexual abuse. I've had readings done by a rootworker and I do the following things, some of which were suggested in the reading or in the forums:

I smudge myself with sage almost everyday and say a prayer to St. Michael. I do a 13 herb bath or uncrossing bath at least 2-3 times a month. I try to have a white candle with cast off evil oil on it going all the time (I have a hard time keeping the candle lit) and cleanse and bless my home once a month. I have tried keeping a bible under my bed open to psalm 121 and a glass of water by my bedside at night, which I would throw into a cross road every morning for over a month with little improvement. I've also said psalm 91 before going to bed which resulted in the most physical attack recently. (I've also tried worry dolls and dream catchers- which didn't work and are unrelated to the hoodoo forum). I have occasional relief for a few days at a time.

If anyone has anymore suggestions, I would really appreciate it. The lack of sleep is really wearing me down. Thank you for your help

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:29 am

wasylena wrote:I do a 13 herb bath or uncrossing bath at least 2-3 times a month.

I'm sure other people will have better suggestions, but the only thing I can think of is to try doing the 13 herb bath for 13 days straight. That's the way it usually seems to be recommended for severe conditions.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

bitter lioness

Unread post by bitter lioness » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:22 am

I suffered from SP last year, so I know how it feels.
It disappeared when I changed my working schedule, and started going to bed like a 'normal' person - at night, instead of early morning.
I also noticed, that whenever it happened to me I was always sleeping on my back, often with my hands above my head. So make a habit of falling asleep on your side.
If you, nevertheless, want to approach the condition on the supernatural level, try to scream as soon as you realize it's on - I know it's hard but I've learnt - the evil creature(-s) shall disappear and you'll be let go.
Also, wash the floors of your bedroom with Uncrossing bath crystals

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:34 am

I'd change your focus from 'casting off' to outright protection. You're uncrossing and you're praying, but I think you need a serious boost to your magical shielding.

St Michael candle as well as prayer. Fiery Wall of Protection oil to dress your St Michael candle with. Get talismans. Do protective work on your bedroom- spray the walls with a protective bath crystal dissolved in water and poured into a spray bottle. Ramp it up with the addition of Dragon's Blood for extra power.

I think you're experiencing repeated attacks because you're protective work isn't strong enough. You can shake 'em off, but they keep coming back. Stop taking the approach of pushing them away, and start locking them out instead. It's like a mosquito- you can brush it away from your skin, and it'll just fly back. Or you can apply insect repellent and it won't come near you.

You may want to look into getting a rootworker to back you, or have the folks at Lucky Mojo set a light for you. Get the most powerful protective items you can afford, and USE THEM WELL.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:43 am

I have had a problem similiar to this but it was a number of years ago. I felt that it was entities from a former residence. They followed me here to this house when I moved here almost 15 yrs ago.
At the time I did not really know how to handle it and if the people closest to me were not very aware of what was happening I would have thought I was completely crazy! It was more then at night though. I now keep my house full of the light of God, just something I say and I firmly tell any "spirits/entities" that this is MY HOUSE and if you are not from the light of God you ARE NOT WELCOME. I often feel things OUTSIDE of my house and sometimes when I am coming in I can feel them right behind me and I tell them FIRMLY you are NOT ALLOWED into my home. Only my spirit people and guides/angels etc are allowed here. It is pretty full too anymore! lol I don't know if any of this can help you, but I do know how horrible what you are experiencing can be. I wish you the best and definitely do as these wise people here tell you and do some strong protection for yourself.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:27 am

You've gotten good advice here - step up your protections.

Cleanse your room really well using mate tea - something that is recommended in Martin Coleman's book "Communing with the Spirits" as a very strong spirit-repellent. Then put camphor squares in each corner of your room. You can also add a bit of camphor to that glass of water by your bedside. Definitely start working with St. Michael daily - you may want to start wearing a blessed St. Michael medal that you've anointed with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. You can use that same FWP oil to seal all the entrances into your room - doors, windows, air vents, phone jacks, elecrtical sockets, etc.

And definately try taking the 13-Herb bath for 13-days in a row and see if that makes a difference, along with the stronger protections.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 am

You've got some great cleansing and protection ideas going here. Here's what I suggest, first cleanse your room. You can use the methods you have like Sage smudging, washing down with Chinese Floor Wash that you've added bit of FWP. After that you want to five spot your doors and windows with FWP. Invest in a picture or statue of Saint Michael. Place this by your door and pray that he keep out all evil from your house. Place either Camphor at each corner of your room or sprinkle a bit of Salt in each corner. If you placing a bible under your bed try having a pair of scissors hold it open. Finally, sprinkle a bit of Black Mustard Seeds and Black Pepper at your front and back entrance. If your assailant is a hag-rider and not just a spiritual entity this will trip them up.

Let us know how it goes
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

wasylena

Unread post by wasylena » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Thank you so much for all your help. There are a lot of great suggestions that I haven't tried yet and it gives me a lot of hope. I will let you know how it works out. Thanks again. :D

Grace61

Unread post by Grace61 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:05 am

Hi Wasylena,
I've suffered sleep paralysis since I was a child. I used to be terrified until a yoga teacher taught me a prayer: I am protected by divine light, I resist all attack. Be gone. Amen

It all happened again a couple of days ago. I remember being really angry. I wanted to fight back with all my strength.
Then I read your message. There are a lot of suggestions I have not tried. I'll try blocking their entrance instead of fighting them.
Bright Blessings

Grace

kittydarling

Unread post by kittydarling » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Sorry if this is bumping an old post in an annoying way, but I need some advice and cannot seem to search out any information. I have a friend who is going through treatment for liver failure because of an Auto Immune disorder. As a result of the medicine they use to treat her liver, she is suffering from extreme insomnia. She sleeps maybe 4 hours every few days. She's exhausted and its effecting her work and life. Does anyone please have any suggestions on something I can do to help her? She can't take sleep aids because they affect the liver.

Thank you!

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:53 pm

kittydarling --

A small pillow stuffed with Hops Flowers has often been prescribed for this. It does not replace the sleeper's usual pillow; it is an addition. Another old remedy is a warm bath in Hops Flowers (in a muslin steeping bag, or brewed as a tea and strained), before going to bed.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”