Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:10 pm

Hello counselorofwolves,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to see you here.

Yes, your plan for binding their mouth and feet sounds fine.

If you are cursing someone, put all of your emotion into your spell. I find that being neutral-minded doesn't work for me, as I let out all of my anger towards that person as a natural part of working the spell. It's always helped the spell, in my experience.

Whether you want to give them a chance to atone and redeem themselves is up to you. Work your spell and see what results you get with them, then go from there.

Any time you work negative magic like this, cleanse yourself with Hyssop to remove the "sin" of cursing another. Recite Psalm 51 while cleansing.

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.50

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

counselorofwolves
Newly Registered

Unread post by counselorofwolves » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Thank you Ms. Athena! I do have lots of Hyssop, so will do.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:52 pm

I’m new to doing negative spell-work... I wanted to do a souring jar..

I wanted to know if this was ok to use?

Black pepper, crushed red pepper, 9 nails, ginger, garlic, vinegar, names people I want to effect on separated pieces of paper ripped?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:07 am

Hello LaJaguarina,

That sounds fine, however I would leave out the garlic as this is traditionally used for protection and warding off evil. Everything else sounds good.

I'm not sure of the purpose of your ripped paper, but if you mean to sour various areas of this person's life, then writing them out on paper that you then separate is an OK way to work.

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:26 am

So I’m assuming I should remake the jar and leave out the garlic powder... :cry:

Dr Darensbourg
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:48 pm

Hello Counselorofwolves,

Some very interesting stuff to unpack here.

Firstly, the best way to work is to be clear about your motives/intentions going in. If you've got your mind dead set on performing revenge work then it would be best for you to perform it and then if there is a visible or satisfactory change in the person you could then go about undoing the work. Another option is to perform work to have them see themselves as they are (assuming they don't realize it) or have to face themselves in the darkness of the curse. If you believe in redemption as you say, you could opt for the latter as an only option and see if it works.

Purification, you may cleanse yourself with hyssop after performing the work. The method most of the mods here will describe is to take a spiritual bath in Hyssop, bathing the negativity away by cleansing yourself downward as you recite Psalms 51 and pray God absolve you of any sin you've committed in performing the act.

Whichever way works best for you. What matters most is conviction. What convicts you in this matter? What are you most moved by? Are you a naturally emotional person? Use your emotions, then. Are you naturally more inclined to be neutral...use your neutrality and trust. Either way is fine as long as you're convicted by your reasoning.

Hope this has helped.
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Milimu
Newly Registered

Unread post by Milimu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello.

If you were trying to jinx someone how would you do it?

Plus if you put someone's hair in grave yard dirt and put underneath your pillow does it do anything?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:06 pm

Hello Milimu,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're glad you have found us.

You are posting in the topic on jinxing and cursing others, so please read the posts here starting on the first page and you will likely find advice and ideas to choose among.

You will find by searching the forum that we have nearly every topic covered, and questions like yours have already been answered.

I have not heard of any spell consisting of a target's hair and graveyard dirt being put beneath your pillow. That sounds like an odd combination to me.

Do spend some time reading through the forum and I think you will gain some understanding of how hoodoo works and the traditional forms of conjure that are time tested.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”