Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:15 am

I placed my most recent order with LM last night, and I have a few questions while I'm awaiting the arrival of the package.

Two of the items I ordered were a black skull candle and a red skull candle. My intent is to separate my target from his other love interest with the black skull, and hopefully make him solely mine with the red skull. My questions are more about the black skull though. I do not know the other love interest's full name, only her first name, nor do I know her date of birth; so I'm guessing my petition would be better off written as him breaking up with her and inscribing the skull with his name.

Given that I want him with me, I don't think it would be wise to anoint the black skull with products like DUME, Destruction, Goofer Dust, etc... considering I'm baptizing that candle as him. So with that in mind, what should I anoint that candle with?

Products I currently have and products I currently have on the way from LM that may be appropriate for the black skull are:

Essence of Bend Over Oil
Hot Foot Powder
Poppy Seeds
Break Up Oil
Calamus Root Chips
Black Arts Sachet Powders
Inflammatory Confusion Sachet Powders
Licorice Root

Had I thought about it beforehand, I would have ordered more black dog and cat hair; as it is, I used the last of what I previously ordered in a vinegar jar. ...And I do have Goofer Dust; I'm just not sure if anointing the black skull with it would be a good idea considering I'm baptizing the skull as him.

As always, advice would be much appreciated. Thank you! :)

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:35 am

As for the hot foot powder, I'm wondering if sprinkling some on a name paper with the other love interest's name, and then loading the name paper into the candle that I baptize as him would be appropriate? Because I'm not wanting to drive him away from me, but I would rather him think of driving her away altogether.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:12 am

Hello Mags_and_the_Moon,

I would recommend dressing the black skull candle with controlling oils like Influence, Compelling or Commanding, to give you power over this man's thoughts. I would stay away from the really heavy oils like Destruction and D.U.M.E. Calamus and licorice root chips would be great to add. And the Hot Foot powder seems tricky to add with the skull candle here, I would keep that out. If you were doing a moving candle spell you could definitely dress this woman's candle with Hot Foot powder, but I would keep it out of the skull candle.

Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Thank you for your input, Sister Jean. :)

Because you mentioned moving candles, would it be possible to use a moving candle along with the skull candle in this work to represent the other love interest, or would that likely be a lost cause considering I don't have any personal information or concerns for her other than her first name?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Mags_and_the_Moon --

Yes, you may use moving candles around a skull. Move hers away and yours closer to the skull.

A name paper can be used in place of a personal concern, or a photo, or inscribing the candle. There are levels of closeness that make for stronger work, but always work with what you have rather than worrying about what you do not have.
catherine yronwode

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:47 am

Thank you, Miss Cat. :)

I will work with the information I do have for the moving candle part, and try not to worry about the rest.

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Hello,

I'm waiting on a big order for some other work but right now I want to do a white skull candle to get inside the mind of a friend I am already warm with to turn towards romance. I want to plant thoughts like "you like (my name)"...."you are intrigued by (my name)"...."you find (my name) sexy"..."you want to date (my name)" but I won't overburden it with TOO many thoughts. I'll keep it simple.

Here is what I was thinking....

- Create the name paper of course to put under the candle

- Carve her name on the back of the candle with her zodiac sign and bday and the words “love me”
- Baptize the candle with holy oil and call her spirit into the candle
- Carve out the mouth
- Pack the mouth of the candle with deer’s tongue (to make her very eloquent in speech towards me)
- Carve thoughts onto her forehead
- Speak to, sleep, and cuddle with the candle for a few days

- When I get ready to light it dress the candle with Influence, Clarity, King Solomon, and Crucible of Courage oils
- Then place candle on the saucer
- Sprinkle a circle clockwise around the candle with fiery wall to protect the work
- Then place the saucer OVER the name paper and burn the candle down on a Wednesday or Friday?

Does that sound good?

- Is the four oils too many? I was thinking: 1). Influence to influence her thoughts....2). Clarity so she sees me romantically...3). King Solomon to give her wisdom to make the decision to pursue me...and 4). Crucible of Courage to give her the courage to come forward and talk to me romantically.

- Is it good to circle it with fiery wall to protect the work?

- Since it's communication do I perform the lighting on a Wednesday? Or Friday for love?

- I know we're in retro until the 15th I believe - Is okay to do the skull candle during?

Thanks! Muse.

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Can a skull candle with the command "I am disgusted by all other women than ___" and dressed with intranquil spirit oil work for me to get a man away from his ex who he was coiming to me after but now seems to be turning around.

I've also got a black penis candle I'm going to use revenge oil on and use a command like "destroy ability to havve sex with other women"

Use pins into both and sprinkle red pepper flakes on the penis.

Is this a good route?
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:34 am

Hello Love_Muse,

Your plan sounds good except you don't have one love oil in there! I would switch out the King Solomon's Wisdom, which seems out of place, for Love Me oil-- if you want to go for love, go for love!

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Good luck.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:35 am

Hello Shutter,

If you are trying to influence this man's mind, I would go with Influence oil instead of Intranquil Spirit. I just don't advocate using that oil lightly.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

The penis spell sounds good and harmful, if that's what you're going for, then great!

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:54 pm

Lol! I certainly do want to go for love. Can't believe I left that one out Sister Jean. I will remove the King Solomon and drop in love me! You're awesome! :-)

alchemyofmagick1206
Forum Member

Unread post by alchemyofmagick1206 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:57 am

Hi family,
I hope all is well with everyone. I really need to persuade someone who lives in a different state of something that is imperative to my life. I don't believe an actual domination spell would work for this particular situation but a compelling spell will. I feel very strong about the headworking, however, I ordered some skull candles that were supposed to be to me at a certain time. They did not arrive and the store I ordered them from wrote me telling me they have no more, and will not be ordering more any time soon.
I would order from somewhere else, however, I don't have the time to do so and unfortunately, cannot find any locally. I am wondering if there are any alternatives to the actual skull candles or if anyone has insight on compelling spells? The only one I found was to wrap the picture around a licorice stick, which I have already done, but need more of a push. I also read that you can buy a decorative or "arts and projects" skull (Micheals, Hobby Lobby) and burn the candle on that. I am not sure how accurate that is after doing all of my research.

Mochalynnnnn
Forum Member

Unread post by Mochalynnnnn » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:19 pm

Hey alchemyofmagick1206

Ive heard of people drawling a skull or even using a picture of the person an placing a dressed candle on top not sure how it works but maybe you could try that

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:30 pm

Hello alchemyofmagick1206,

Mochalynnnnn is right, you could work with personal concerns from the target, such as a photo, for domination work. In fact, there are lots of ideas for other types of domination work here:

spells-to-compel-obedience-by-dominatio ... 8-240.html

Good luck to you.

alchemyofmagick1206
Forum Member

Unread post by alchemyofmagick1206 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:03 am

Thank you so much Mochalynnnnn and Sister Jean. I'm just not sure if domination is the right spell for this situation, but am willing to give it a try. I truly appreciate your responses and will be sure to keep y'all updated.

Many peace, love and blessings to you all <3

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Can someone give me more information about skull candles? (Don't delete this, it's a training post. Thanks!)

Reason: Training post

radiantblush
Forum Member

Unread post by radiantblush » Wed May 09, 2018 12:36 am

Hi, I am planning on purchasing several Skull Candles of various colours for a series of work.

Something confirmed to me that my ex's feelings for his current gf(was his ex when he was with me) is more like out of pity and guilt, because she has done a lot for him. And even if he still loves me deeply, he couldn't make himself to leave her to come back to me.

I already have a vinegar jar, and I have ordered 3 vigil candles of block busters to be burnt with Four Altars with the petition of "remove all obstacles that blocks him from returning to me"

I am planning to order Crucial Courage oil, clarity oil and influence oil to use on the skull candles, and I plan to do white/black skull candles to break them up, and red candles to influence thought of returning to me. So my questions are:

1) I want him to see clearer of his true feelings for me and her, who he loves more, and to let him know that love is not pity. Which candle should I use for that purpose?
2) Any suggestion of how to write the petition for that purpose?

radiantblush
Forum Member

Unread post by radiantblush » Wed May 09, 2018 12:52 am

Sorry for the 2nd post. I want to state clearer about my goal:

1) A white skull candle for him/a black skull candle for her, with vinegar jar in the middle, (as Cat introduced a spell of powerful skull candles as supporting lights), on her, i put in nasty paper with appropriate herbs, and break up/influence oil. On his white candle, I use influence/clarity/courage oil, I'll inscribe "you feel pity for her" "pity is not love" "you don't love her". And on her black candle, I'll inscribe "you are angry with him, you fight with him every day, he still loves his ex."

does this sound ok? Do you have any suggestion about the words to inscribe?

2) A red skull candle for me to infuse loving ideas into his head...love me/return to me oil and herbs with the intention to say "call me every day, return to me, love me and stay with me". Should I add clarity/influence/courage into the mix, to ask him to see his true feelings for me and his pain for not being with me? Or does it call for separate spell?

Thank you so much for your help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 09, 2018 9:53 am

Hello radiantblush,

I think your plan for the skull candles sounds great! With the red skull candle I would just do loving thoughts, and leave the ex out of it. So don't write things like "You don't love her" on that one. On the red one, just say things like "Love me, come to me, call me, think of me, etc." Other than that the plan looks good!

Good luck.

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Thu May 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Hi guys

I'm trying to start my first skull candle on my ex. He's really stubborn, really really stubborn. But I really love him been together for 8 years is there anything you can tell me ... such as oil and herbs to use... like jasmine oil , lavender, rosemary , rose oil mix with a dominant oil can I mix them all and rub them together on my hands to anoint the candle. And oil recommendations and do I write our names on the candle do I put my name on the back of the skull ..where do him to think of me and my intent short like you need me , you want me, you can't stop thinking about me come to me now... when can I start a skull candle spell

Thanks in advance . Need you're help.

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Thu May 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Forgotten24 -

Depending on what exactly is going on you might approach this a few ways. I say this because you say he's your 'ex' but go on to say that you've 'been together for 8 years' and you ask about 'jasmine, lavender rosemary, rose' which are more love type herbs rather than dominating or things that would draw him to/back to you, which they're not a bad idea if your already together.

Are you together now, or are you trying to get him back? If its the former, then sure, you could go the route you already have planned, jwmcclin gave some advice on breaking down which dominating oils to use with skull/figure candles here - i-dominate-my-man-oil-questions-and-answers-t10669.html - then depending on what/how exactly you want to dominate, choose herbs accordingly.

If however its the latter and your not together, I would start with reconciliation type work and move to domination once you have him back.
Maybe look at spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html or even this as it implies a more dominant type work - spells-to-force-coerce-dominate-control ... 13860.html

As for when? Whenever really, but you could get really specific with the timing too if you like, here are some links that might help you - http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html - http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html - http://www.luckymojo.com/zodiacal.html

Also don't forget to go back to the first page of this topic - skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html - and read a few pages, there are many ways of working a skull candle and I just skimmed a few but I think you'll find something that works for you.

Hope this pointed you in the right direction!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:04 am

Hi RevJames
thank you for you're response and sorry i am late, I had hand surgery yesterday so I wasn't able to use my phone like right now. But this is important to me. I was with him since October 30th 2010 till April 28th 2018 . He broke up with me. He's ignoring me , sometimes I can get a reply but not now. We was intimate 3 days ago. He said he loves me , miss me want me. But never replied back to me .And I was doing research on the skull candles. Found it to be very insightful and effective for others . By Ex is a mama boy and very influential by other especially his mother. I've given this boy my virginity and he promised to marry me. He said he know theirs nobody who will deal with him like I will. I don't want to be with out him .... I've got a honey jar I was working on with love herbs in it .... I keep it in a dark place. I want him back he's worth it... that's why I want to do the skull to get into his head to bring him back to me. I've done alot for this man and never asked for anything in return but to not give up on me.... I've got the brown paper bag, already because I heard that much more effective, is it? Or parchment paper? I have his hair already. I looked up herbs , found blue vervain (saves dying love) , deers tongue, balm of Gilead and violet leaf

Oils reconciliation, influence oil, come to me. Love me oil. And on the skull I wanted to write miss me , love me , come to me and never leave or another way I can word it,

Thanks In advance

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 12, 2018 7:31 am

Skull candles are good just know your target, I have done one on a stubborn person and it went in flames. Instead I turned to love, sweet, drawing herbs. Rec work I would write his name in a spiral 3- 9 times on the candle saying (name) Return to me and love me now. I would use rec oil along with come to me oil. Herbs are great that you mentioned. You need to assess why he is gone and attack those areas to do the work. IF he is gone because he is mad rec oil, if he is gone because he met someone, then another work to break them up. If he is unsure then clarity with king solomon oil .

As for a skull candle:Baptize in the name of the person Bottom of the candle carve out and add herbs personal items and a petition paper. Seal it with melted wax . take a drill and drive 4 holes in its head as you state your petition over it. Add the oil to the holes and herbs as you state your petition. Over the forehead write the petition so its on his mind. Make tiny photos of you two together and put in the eyes so he only sees you. On his lips write something like I love so and so . Dress with oil, dust with powder as you state your petition. Now set the candle in a dish pray your petition over it then light it. Take a cigar light it and puff the smoke into the face of the candle as you state your petition . Do this several times. Tell the person what to think while you puff the smoke. After 15 mins extinguish the candle and repeat the next day. Do for the whole week 7 days so you are always on his mind 7 days a week. Bury the wax in your back yard.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 13, 2018 9:07 am

Hello Forgotten24,

Out of grocery paper and parchment paper, one is not more powerful than the other, I think it comes down to a matter of preference. Other than that I think RevJames gave you some great advice. Let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 13, 2018 9:08 am

Hello j82,

Thanks for your detailed reply!

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Sister Jean

Thank you so much..... I went out today and brought my products
Red skull candle. To getting my ex back
I brought four oils. (Saint martha dominating oil), (tie him to me oil) (bring him back oil) and finally (Hummingbird oil) with dragon blood incense stick which encourages someone to return who has left you.

With herbs that are all love related. So I'll carve the bottom out and put my herbs inside. With his hair.
With my petition paper underneath my candle.
Also I was told to place my name, d.o.b. on top of the skull and to make sure I put his name and d.o.b. on the skull so he know its him. What I want to put return to me , stay with me love me and never leave. Is that ok or how can I write it

I've also learned I can use this ritual at anytime. But it's best when the person you are targeting is sleeping well my ex sleeps at five in the morning EVERYDAY. So I'll have to wait into then. Also should I have the skull facing me or away from me? While its burning

To help my mood I'm listening to love songs. How to I breathe by Mario. Don't forget about us. And tender love.

Question
Can I put a picture of us together ? with the petition and his hair as well with herbs ? or is that to much because I'm loading the candle. As well (sorry need help) before I work the candle I want to spend at least 3 days talking with the candle. Can I burn the dragon blood incense stick even tho I'm not going to light the candle yet? And how can I write the petition his name once with my name once and state my intentions or his name 9 times with my turn it and write return to me cross it. I know I also need to talk to the skull with cigar but I don't have one will the dragon blood incense stick make up for that?
As well do I put my oils on the petition paper.
Thank you advance.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:44 am

Hello Forgotten24,

You're asking a lot of questions in your post and I'll try to get to them all, but forgive me if I miss one or two.

The words you want to carve into the candle sound fine.

Face the candle toward you while it's burning.

Yes you can add a picture.

I'd wait to light incense until you light the candle.

Yes you can put your oils on the petition paper.

Take care.

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Sister Jean

Thank you.
As well is the picture of us both in it ok, or no.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 11:03 am

Hello Forgotten24,

Yes, that's great if the picture is of the two of you.

Take care.

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Tue May 22, 2018 10:37 am

Hello all,

I am set on the process for the skull candles and how to set it up/do it thanks to the mod responses on the forum and reading the forum I do have a couple of questions about my work though.

I want to plant apologetic thoughts so she apologizes to me but I also want to do love work so she begins seeing that she needs to do the "little things" and be more attentive. I should do 2 separate skull candles, correct?

I want my target/person I'm dating to see she is wrong in a situation and that she hurt my feelings and for her to apologize. I have a white skull candle. I will use clarity oil for her to see clearly in the situation and influence oil to influence her thoughts. Should I use any love oils since this is someone I'm dating/care about? I was thinking no because my goal is for her to focus on the action and apologize to me for it but I do want her to approach it/me lovingly so maybe love oil? I also want to put deer's tongue in the mouth so she talks to me about it eloquently. Can I do this apologetic/see the situation clearly white skull candle on Wednesday since it is for communication?

I also want to do a love skull where I plant thoughts about her being more attentive, us going on more dates, her doing the "little things" that matter. I don't think LM has pink skull candles so I assume I use red, correct? I am thinking love me oil, clarity oil, and influence oil. Is that fine or am I missing something? Again I will put the deer's tongue in the mouth and seal it and my pictures in the eyes.

Also, I do not have photos of us together because I rarely take pictures. Can I put just tiny photos of myself in the eyeballs so she sees me?

I have her hair as personal concern so will add it to both skulls in the bottom folded into my petition.

Thanks all for your help. Always.

Love_Muse

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:53 am

Hello Love_Muse,

Yes, this would be an instance for two skull candles, one white, one red, you're right. I think you have a great plan for work here. You can surely add a love oil to the first candle if you wish. Yes you can do the white candle on a Wednesday. Yes you can put your photos in the eyes.

Take care.

Forgotten24
Forum Member

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:12 pm

Thank you

Ok so I craved my skull and did the petition due to some other important event I wasn't able to do the spell work , but I have been carry my skull head around in my purse for about a week.... do I need another skull and petition to do the spell

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed May 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! I started it at 5am this morning and I feel really good about it. :-) Will keep you all posted.

tlec2320
Forum Member

Unread post by tlec2320 » Sun May 27, 2018 6:16 am

Hello I am going to use a black skull candle to influence my target. It’s for a break up. She does know her husband cheated but he lied and told her it was once. He’s been doing it for 15 years though. I want her to turn her against him. To know he’s a lying serial cheater and to divorce him. Is that too many request on the candle? Which oils/ powders do I combine?

Controlling Oil.
Inflammatory oil
Break up oil/powder
Influence oil
Calamus oil
Restless oil
Do as I say oil
Hotfoot powder
Goofer dust
Deer tongue leaves
Red pepper

Thank you for any help or advice you can provide

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 27, 2018 9:51 am

Hello tlec2320,

If the target you are trying to influence is the woman who is the victim of the cheating, I'd go with a lighter hand with this spell. If I were doing this spell, I'd use a white skull candle and dress it with Influence and Clarity oils, to influence the target to clearly see this man's behavior. I wouldn't add any rough stuff to this spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Hope that helps.

tlec2320
Forum Member

Unread post by tlec2320 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:00 pm

Thank you Sr. Jean. So dress white skull with clarity oil and influence oil? Nothing else needed?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 27, 2018 10:59 pm

tlec2320 --

Candle magic is an art, so to say "nothing else needed" is to limit your opportunities for expression, and to do so falsely. There are many ways to work with skull candles, including dressing them with oils, rolling them in herbs, rolling them in an herb-and-wax mixture, carving them, loading them, inscribing them, and sticking pins into them, carving or burning them -- the list of methods is long, and the favourite methods of one worker for a given situation may not be the same as the favourite methods of another worker in that same situation. The advice Jean gave you is very good -- but Crucible of Courage Oil might be a good addition in this case ... just my two cents.

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Also, there is a tremendous lot of information on cursing and performing break-ups with skull candles in these two books:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

catherine yronwode

Mysticmama4
Forum Member

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:47 pm

I just began working a red skull candle, I first baptised it and named it after my target. Then I proceeded to carve short worded petitions all over the skull while saying it aloud, I wrote my petition on the back of my targets picture and stuffed it inside. I anointed my candle with appropriate oils. I do not have any personal concerns of his, but recently aquired his signature. I was thinking to stuff that paper into the candle as well. For a few days I spent nights talking to the candle and visualizing what I want him to think about me. Two nights ago I began to burn it for about 10 minutes and visualized, chanted, played specific music in sync with my petition. But lately I noticed my target is acting funny he went from saying hello and being friendly to catch my eye to total avoidance of me and basically ignoring me...he will sit in his car and wait until I leave the area before he gets out, also as I left the other morning I saw him staring and watching where I was going...it’s like now he watches me from afar.....any reason as to why he could be acting this way? It only started as I started my skull candle working. Any advice is appreciated, thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Mysticmama4 --

You bring up something that i have seen in the past -- some people are extremely sensitive to being worked on and can sense it and avoid it. Like a stray cat that is difficult to trap, they can tell when they are being watched.

Try a different kind of spell, not a skull candle. If you still get negative results with a second and even a third spell, give up because it may be that this man is one of the unusual ones who is naturally protected or guarded (sometimes their mothers do that for them, no lie!) or he may be one who uses some sort of magic himself, to be able to walk through life shielded -- and you will not be able to catch him.
catherine yronwode

Mysticmama4
Forum Member

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Ah thank you Ms. Yronwode,
When I first noticed this man I felt we had some kind of chemistry but it was dragging so I worked a few spells with a basic pink or red candle along with the proper oils and visualization. It seemed to work but again things moving very slowly but noticeable that it was working. I wanted him to make the first move so I decided to work the skull candle. I concentrated very well, great visualization I even went over a conversation I was going my to approach him about before I actually did, perhaps he got spooked? I felt it was a really strong working, but things went sour after that so I have stopped any working for now. I will try as you said maybe a simpler spell if I get a different vibe from him but if I don’t notice positive changes I will let it be.

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:43 am

Hello Everyone,
Happy 4th!

I want to do white skull influence candles for 2 reasons and have a few questions.

1. My 16yo daughter is lazy, alwas on her phone, even when she is with friends and I want to do an influence candle to influence her to put down the phone, start to take better care of her appearance, make plans with friends and be more social. I know she has a low self esteem but part of it is becuase she doesn't care. No she is not depressed. We took her to a few doctors and they just say she loves the phone and normal teenage laziness.
So I figured I would do an influence candle to "break her out of her shell" become more social, raise her self esteem and take better care of her appearance. I will use a white candle with influence, put her pic with the petition in the bottom but am stuck for what to use for her to be more social and for self esteem.

Any ideas?

2. She is practicing with the soccer team over the summer and has switched position from offense to defense. There is a position on starting varsity that she would be perfect for but there is another girl- not as good but has played defense and the head coach loves her. At least one of the 3 coaches sees she is better in defense. I was thinking of doing a separate white influence candle on all 3 coaches to pick her for the position.

I am thinking of putting influence + look me over and maybe attraction? I will put pics of my daughter defending the ball in the eyes and the soccer lineup in the forehead. I will burn all 3 at once since it is all the same reason. Anything I am missing? Would it be better just to do the head coach? He makes all the decisions but does look for input from the assistant coaches.

I know someone will say why 3 skull candles and not an influence honey jar. I seem to get better results with my skull candles. I probably will do the influence honey jar and start that asap as it takes a while.

So long story short, they are watching the girls all summer but practice is not mandatory. The tryouts are the week of August 13th(waxing).
I wills start the influence honey jar July 14th since that will take a while to get going.

1.Should I do the influence skull candle for the coaches then too or wait for the week of tryouts?
2.should I do one for each or just the head coach?

Thank you everyone!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:26 pm

Hello Trybaby789,

Try looking under this thread for spells to increase your daughter's self esteem:

suggestions-for-increasing-self-esteem- ... 19001.html

As for the coaches, I think the plan you have is great. I would do a candle for any coach who has any influence over the situation and over the decision to put your daughter on this position.

Take care.

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:39 pm

Thank you Sister Jean for your help. Just one more thing, should I do the influence skull candle this month or wait for the week of tryouts?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:20 pm

Greetings, Tribaby789.

I would go ahead and start the skull candles. Your daughter needs to build her self esteem now, and start to practice her skills. In the meantime, try to get her to listen to leadership podcasts and read leadership books. There are plenty out there in sports.

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:22 am

Thank you Miss Nikki. I will start the skull candle for my daughter immediately and she is at that age where she is really hard headed and everything I say is wrong so she will not do as I say.

Should I also do the coaches skull candle now or wait for the week of tryouts _ Aug 13th?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:44 am

Tribaby789 --

It is customary to work such a long-term spell starting at least nine days before the event. This is not a hard-and-fast rule, but it is advice i first heard as a young person in the 1960s, and i have seen it in old books about hoodoo going back to the 1920s, so i take it as good advice.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:35 am

Thank you Miss Cat. I am guessing in this instance you wouldn't worry about moon phases?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:54 am

Tribaby789 --

I never "worry" about Moon phases. I use them to my advantage. I am an astrologer, after all.

Working by Moon signs, Moon phases, Sun Signs, Transits, Planetary days, Planetary hours, Moon-Void-Of-Course, Retrogrades, Eclipses, Day-versus-Night Time, Yearly Seasonal Time, Menstrual Cycle Time, Calendar Date Time, and Clock Time are all part of the training i received.

Power is power, and running with the wind gets you there faster than running into the wind. If you can understand power and hitch yourself to it, you have added to your edge. If you cannot, for any reason, pick one form of timing, you can always choose another.

I teach multiple forms of timing to everyone who studies with me. How they choose to use the knowledge is their own responsibility. Not everyone cares about timing. Some people are not capable of grasping the concepts. Some are working under emergency conditions and cannot wait to establish a powerful timing for their spell. But no one whom i teach should ever "worry" about it. They should know the concepts and use them as they wish.

See these threads:

spell-timing-moon-phases-moon-signs-moo ... -t442.html

spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night-clock ... 42-60.html

spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html

spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

StillLearning1
Forum Member

Unread post by StillLearning1 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:41 am

Hello everyone,

Brand new here so please forgive me if this isn't the correct place to post these questions. Also, it's nice to be here =)

I have two quick questions;

1: I'm about to start work on someone using a skull candle (red), but I'm a bit confused as to what name needs to be used. If his birth name is, "Joe" but he is known by/only goes by, "Alex" ...which name should I be carving into the candle? I've always been unsure of that and his birth name/nickname are very different.

2: I'm having someone cast spells on him in a week (give or take), so is it okay to still do that skull candle or would it "cancel" or affect the spells? I'd start the candle tonight and be done by the time the other spells were cast and all spells are essentially are aiming to do the same thing - make him think of me, come back etc. so there's not a bunch of different things going on as far as that's concerned.

Thank you all for any help and advice!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:34 pm

1. I go by the two together: Samuel William McTier known as Blind Willie McTell.

2. I do not think the skull candle spell will "cancel out" the other spell -- which is of a type of spell you do not tell us -- but i think stacking spells like that is unfortunate. You have a worker. Consult with that worker. Stay in focus. If your worker asks you to back up his or her work, then do it. If not, then do not.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:20 am

Hey everyone,

I have started my skull candles and they are going well. I just have a question for one of them

My gut tells me that maybe I should have probably done a white candle with healing/uncrossing/road opener on it before the skull. Since the skull candle is burning well now for about 3 days ( at least 20 minutes/day) should I burn the uncrossing/healing /road opener candle along side the skull or will that be too much and will it work if I burn it after the skull.

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:28 am

Tribaby789 --

I recommend burning the skull candle in a triangle of free-standing white candles. According to your plan, as stated, you would dress one with Uncrossing Oil, one with Road Opener Oil, and one with Healing Oil.

You can see an example of such work on the AIRR Candle Spells page. When you get there, scroll down; it is on the right.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... dle_Spells

The idea that burning more than one candle will be "too much" is addressed here:

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

Good luck.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:54 am

Thank you so much Nagasiva. I appreciate it more than you know.

StillLearning1
Forum Member

Unread post by StillLearning1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:06 pm

Thank you, catherineyronwode for your help!

StillLearning1
Forum Member

Unread post by StillLearning1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:03 am

I started the skull candle last night (told it was okay) and it burned very strange. I lit it, it quickly burned (within minutes it already had an indent) but the front side of the skull cracked open, wax ran down one of the eyes, making it look like it was crying and now it's burning just straight down. Literally making a tunnel from the top of the skull and down.
Should I redo this since the entire candle isn't burning? I honestly got a really good feeling about the way it melted, but I don't know what the rules are as far as the candle not fully being burned etc.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:10 am

StillLearning1 --

First, as to your question -- yes, the dripping from the eye is indeed a mark of crying -- and that is a good sign if your intention is to make the person feel remorse. If that was your intent, you do not need to "redo" the candle. However, many people burn a sequence of candles, to keep up the pressure on their subject. The choice is yours.

Second, i see by your name ("still learning") that you are sincere when you say, "I don't know what the rules are as far as the candle not fully being burned." It is perfectly fine that you are very new to this practice. We are here to help. One way that we help is by answering questions on this forum. Another way is by writing and publishing books about rootwork for the public.

If you had my book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic," you would already know the difference between reading a test candle for signs and manipulating a candle for results. I urge all of my candle customers to get this book and read it. For nine dollars -- the cost of a couple of figural candles -- you will have a lifetime of information and knowledge and i can assure you, it's worth it.

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$9.00

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:20 am

I started a candle spell last Tues 7/17 to have my daughter's soccer coaches to favor her at tryouts. '

The tryouts are 8/13-8/17.

I know skull candles are supposed to be done at least 9 days before an event and are long term. I wanted to do the skull candle on the waxing moon so that is why I started it now.

My question is, did I start it too soon? Day 9 is this coming Wed- July 25th.

If so what else can I do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Tribaby789

Well, YOU may "know skull candles are supposed to be done at least 9 days before an event" but i have never heard such a thing, and i have been using these candles for 25 years or more. I was told you can burn them straight up or work with them, as you choose. If you are going to stick 365 pins into a skull, for instance, that would take one full year. If you are going to send someone a good dream (or a bad dream) you could do it that night.

So ... these "rules" just keep on invading this forum like ants coming into the kitchen, and i just keep stomping them out.

In other words, you are fine. You didn't do it the way i myself would have done it (i would have started working the skull in the Moon sign Aries, for athleticism, and lit it a few days before the tryouts) but we each have our own styles. The only thing you may wonder about now is what to do during that "gap" time, between the end of the candle burn and the day of the tryouts. Hmmm. Mercury is Retrograde then, not good to start something new-- maybe just light a small candle every day to carry the good work on. You can light one from the skull, then pinch it out, then relight it, and use it to light another -- which you will also pinch out and relight -- so each one has been touched by the other, in an unbroken chain.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:22 am

Hello Miss Cat,

I didn't want to do the skull the week leading up to tryouts because I am fairly new at this but it was a waning moon and usually I have had success with working with waning and waxing moon.

And to complicate matters more, the head coach has been using my daughter in her old position at practices because there is a lack of attendance. Eventhough they agree she is better in the new position, they have been complimenting her skills in the old position.

So doing the skull now may kind of work in our favor since my daughter is planning on speaking to the head coach this week about the new position and making sure he will follow through with his word on letting her play it. Should I have her wait until the skull is done( last day Wed) or let her talk to him while it is burning?

We also found out that they will find out on the 17th if they make the team which she will, but not necessarily what position they will play until the next week or 2 at a game.

So I will just keep the small candle going until we see what happens? OF should I do anoth skull on the head coach the week of tryouts whic hwill take us to the first game?

And just so I understand what you are telling me to do, on the last day of the skull, light a candle from the skull and burn it daily making sure to light the next one with the old like a chain right?

Should it be a white candle with influence oil and should I inscribe it with the head coach name?

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.

Vida
Forum Member

Unread post by Vida » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:37 am

Hello,
Since I work nightshifts it is impossible for me to do skull candle spell continiously for more than 3 nights. For now, I made a 3 day one (by mistake, I felt asleep twice and the whole candle burnt) and it was effective. So, my questions is - are three nights enough, or can I work in the mornings after nightshift when I think my target is still sleeping?
Thank you.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”