Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:39 am

Hello Tribaby789,

Yes, the way you are describing how you would light the small candles according to Miss Cat's instructions sounds correct. I think a white candle carved with the head coach's name, dressed with Influence oil, would be great.

Good luck to you and your daughter.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:40 am

Hello Vida,

There isn't a rule that says how long you have to light skull candles; some people burn them all in one go, some people burn them over many nights. So it's up to you really, and the way you want to work. I think you can work in the mornings if your target will still be asleep at that time.

Good luck to you.

Vida
Forum Member

Unread post by Vida » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Hmm, thanks Sister Jean!

However, I have another question. Are the targets easily manipulated while they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:04 am

Vida,

Yes, being under the influence of intoxicants does make a person suggestible, but remember also that each intoxicant has its own "emotional signature" -- alcohol makes people combative or weepy, marijuana makes them hungry or time-lost and lackadaisical, speed makes them paranoid and criminally active, opioids render them powerless to carry out long-term goals, etc. -- so working spell jobs on addicts is not a one-size-fits-all proposition.
catherine yronwode

SamuraiGreen
Forum Member

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:56 am

Just a follow up question: My target usually goes to sleep when I am getting up/going to work/clocking in. It doesn't really give me that much to work with during time with the skull candle. I can wait till the weekend to do the working. Should I just jerp it to the time frame where shes asleep and I can do that? Or attempt to do it anyway?

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Thank you sister Jean!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:29 am

SamuraiGreen,

Do the work when she is sleeping and would be easiest to influence thoughts and dreams.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

sxmgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by sxmgirl » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:02 pm

Greetings all!! I've been lurking and reading for a bit and recently registered.

The situation, she is a young student who slept with my husband (we had a pretty solid marriage and two toddlers). He has since moved out and in with her. When he sees me he covers his eyes, he refuses all contact and I am currently pregnant with our third. Idon't have any personal effects of the person only a picture and her birthdate.

I had a DUME vigil set at MISC and am waiting on the report.

Previously, I used a dressed separation vigil candle and a figure couples back to each other candle. I only recently finished them and haven't seen any movement or anything yet but I'm going on blind faith that it's already successful and ready to move onto the next step which is tormenting the woman who stole my husband using a black skull candle.

I'm hoping that starsinthesky7 is still around and can elaborate on a spell she posted man many years ago. It was on a black skull candle to really hex someone.

The hex starsinthesky7 posted used a black skull with Asafoetida, Goofer dust, red ants, red pepper, graveyard dirt, witch grass, poppy seed and chicory. I couldn't find any chicory in the curio shop.

Can anyone tell me how I would go about dressing the skull candle? If there is anything else anyone can add to make this powerful it would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone else has any other powerful spells for bringing pain and torment to someone, I'm all ears.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:12 am

sxmgirl,

I am very sorry to hear about your case. There are many spells and products to use to cause the person pain and suffering. Such as break up to end them and cause them to fight, inflamitory to cause trouble, Crossing products to cross his life up, red pepper to cause fighting, alum to silence, poppy to cause confusion, sharp objects like nails, pins, razors, coffin nails all great for causing pain and suffering. Add dog poop to make his life SH**. there are two great books that are specific to the work type you are interested in and I would highly recommend them. Please do not forget to cleanse after this work, puchase hyssop or uncrossing bath, and use fire wall of protection on you as well to keep things off of you.

Read more in these books from THE LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.

CURSING AND CROSSING
by Miss Aida

DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

sxmgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by sxmgirl » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:56 pm

j82, thank you. I'll definitely look into adding the books to my cart.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:28 am

I did a red skull candle for a client on the waxing moon on a Friday. She gave me his personal concern. The target is very stubborn, and has issues emotionally and committing. I had done a white skull on him for her before the red skull to heal his issues. I used balm of gilead as a herb, healing oil, and carved on the skull what we wanted to heal, along with his name and date of birth across the forhead. I had his pic wrote his info on the back, and put it under the candle. When I did the red one it was similar. I did not use his pic, just personal concern, with herbs loaded in the skull. All the intent was inscribed on the skull and spoken out load while I put the herbs in the skull. It was anoited with Love Me Oil, Follow Me Boy, and Bewitching. She told me in three days she saw subtle changes. He is acting differently. Asking to see her and calling her out of the blue. She told me he has never done those things before. I personally think it’s major progress.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:37 am

Sxmgirl That sounds devastating. Please update us on any progress. I am curious about DUME. That is heavy stuff

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 am

I've been reading a lot on skull candles, but I'm not sure how to go about baptizing a candle :?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:21 pm

inquiringminds128 --

You name it and anoint it. There are some instructions in Miss Aida's book on cursing, but if you have ever baptised a doll-baby, it's the same sort of process.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Hey Miss Cat—

Honestly, I’ve never baptised anything! I just heard about it yesterday or earlier today when I was looking at a reply on the forum. I ordered one book from LM the one about Candle Magic and I love it! I’m going to look into purchasing a few more :D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 am

inquiringminds128,

Many ways of doing, the wording may change based on the work. But think of it as a Christian Baptism or a Catholic Baptism you are naming the doll, candle, item etc.. being used as this person. Take some holy water, cleansed water, iv used bath water made with LM bath crystals as baptism water for for the work wipe over, with water, lightly sprikle the item as you name it the person in the name of God the Father Son and Holy Ghost. Most people say something of the sort such as: I name this doll John Doe 1-10-87 and he will do as I say which is he is going to love me and I name in the name of God the Father Son Holy Ghost. I know if you read this forum you will find a lot of useful information on this topic.

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Hello LM moderators,
Please for a return to me work with skull candle. What could be the appropriate herbs to combine with return to me oil? I do have catnip, damiana, star anise , bewitching oil, and look me over oil, all from LM. All advice and suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you everyone

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:32 pm

neonwaosy --

Those herbs are good. If the work is gentle and persuasive, add Balm of Gilead buds. It is is controlling and dominating, add Llcorce and Calamus.
catherine yronwode

scorpio07
Newly Registered

Unread post by scorpio07 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:35 am

Hello All.

Im pretty new to the entire craft. I have been doing some easy spell work, now I plan to start with the skull candle and need some guidance.

So the situation is : I am dating this guy for a year now and I need the relationship to move up to the next level. I'm caught in a bit of a tricky situation.

I know he has good intentions, accepts and say that, I am an important part of his life but he has now been transferred and is moving to another city. Thus a lot of fear stems up in me with his move.

It often happen that he says he will do a certain thing such as spend more time and take vacations but that never happens.
Infact I am wanting him to spend more time with me and take vacations and stay back with me often. I want him to take the relation up to the next level and also understand that he needs to give this a social status and bring it out to his family, friends and his circle. its been quite sometime we have been together now.

And to add up to all of this he is stubborn and strong headed. (Leo you see) Lol

Therefore now I feel the need to start working with the skull candle.

I am wanting to mix about 4-5 LM oils i.e Love me, Marriage oil, Stay with me, Bewitched oil, Follow me & come to me.
Is it ok to mix all these blends together on the same candle ?

I also read up that we need to crave out some wax at the bottom of the candle and fill it with some love herbs such as lavender, catnip coltsfoot, cinnamon powder and his picture. Is that the correct blend ? I also read we can put the targets photo in the space we carved out?

the question here is when we pack it up back with melted wax and close it up would the herbs and picture not burn off when the wax melting gets there?

Is it ok for the herbs to be burnt while burning the candles.?

I know too many questions but need a little clarity and the right way to do so to achieve the set target. Please help folks.

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 pm

So I did an influence candle spell, command in my shoe and honey jar on my daughters soccer coaches to pick her for defense on the varsity squad(new position for her) Well it kind of worked backwards.

They are talking about double rostering her so she will play the full jv game and a few minutes on varsity.

This would be great except she was already on varsity and this would be an embarrassment and a demotion.
She is very upset and would rather take the 10 minutes on the varsity squad then play with the jv. Even though it will help her get better at the position, it would open her up for ridicule from the team becuase she was straight varsity and now she has to play on jv.

She is going to tell the head coach she realized she made a mistake asking to play defense and would be happy to sub any position on varsity.

So I am immediately stopping everything but what can I do to turn this around within the next 2 days before they announce the roster?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Tribaby789,

Put the couches name in your shoe, tap on it lightly as you tell the couch what to do. I would also wrap the coach name in licorice and if you have any essence of bend over oil, commanding etc. You can burn a candle on the coaches name with clarity oil, or any other products like that with the petition to tell the coach what to think and do. Dressing your daughter with any product will help as well. It is a bit hard to suggest items with a short time frame for the work and not knowing the LM products you have on hand already. Putting the coaches name in a sugar bowl with your daughters name and the petition burn a white candle dressed in it, dress with honey to sweeten to the petition or the oils you have on hand. Best of luck!

alexinmadison
Forum Member

Unread post by alexinmadison » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:25 pm

I'm hoping for some clarification on how to "finish" a skull candle. I cleaned and dressed my candle last week, named it and created a petition/photo paper. I've been burning the candle and concentrating my petition on the flame for 15 minutes each night and then snuffing the flame out. After 7 days, I have very little progress on the candle - it's burning directly down the middle creating a crater in the middle of the candle but not really burning the total candle down very far. I understand from reading through the forum that this "slow burn" could indicate a stubborn subject and may require more time. I'm fine with that but, due to some upcoming travel out of the country, I won't be able to sit with the candle every night until it's completely gone. What are my options? Can I light and burn the candle down completely to finish it or is there some other option? Does the candle actually need to burn all the way down?? So many questions. All help/advice will be incredibly appreciated. Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:16 am

alexismadison,

To finish a skull candle you would let it burn out. You can burn the candle for longer periods during the day and spread it out longer to burn it through. skull candles are thick so if the wick does not warm it this can happen. When I finish a working on the last day I let it burn out regardless how long it has to go. Sometimes with figure candles say in love work you may have one that burns faster then the other, maybe half as fast. At the end of the 7 days you would simply let it burn out. Also with the wax left over look for signs to read in the wax.

alexinmadison
Forum Member

Unread post by alexinmadison » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:38 am

Thank you so much j82. I’ll extend my burn time but still do a 15 minute focus each day. I feel like I just started hitting my stride with the candle in terms of talking to it and having some impact, but I do want to get it finished up before I leave. I appreciate your help!

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Update : I out the coaches name in my shoe with compelling powder and my daughter talked to the coach and not only did he let her go back to her old position, stay on varsity but he told asked her if he can use her in other positions as needed and she of course said yes.
Thank you j82! Thank you St. Jude!!

Now what do I do with the remnants of the influence skull. Candle and honey jar that I made for her to be starting varsity and in defense. It didn't work. She is on varsity but not starting and she is not playing defense unless really needed. She is varsity and a striker.

I was going to bury in the backyard but I do not want that to come true anymore. I am afraid to dispose in water or at a crossroads becuase I don't want her being in varsity to go away.

Also what do I do with the name paper in my shoe that came true?

Please help

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Tribaby789,

Congrats on the success! For work you dont want or want to spread the energy outward I would toss in a crossroad. The work is not going to manifest at this point proper disposal would be a crossroad, honey jar I would pour the content out at the base of a tree, go to a park. Recycle the bottle. Paper from shoe I would either burn in a candle flame and mix the ashes and sprinkle in your garden in the backyard.

sxmgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by sxmgirl » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:47 pm

I have a few questions.

I am preparing to do a red skull candle on my husband we are currently separated. Our interactions have been one day good, one day bad. I ordered from Lucky Mojo 2 red skull candles. I purchased two red skull candles because I know he is stubborn and I anticipate some resistance and having to do this spell twice. I could use some help on creating my spell....here is what I was intending to do:

1) I intend to hollow out the bottom of the skull candle so that I can put a piece of parchment with his name crossed with mine nine times. I should also have some of his hair I can put inside. I also want to put in a picture, but i wasn't sure if to put a picture of us together...to keep "us" on his mind or just one of me alone, or him alone.

2) I also wanted to put some herbs inside but I wasn't sure what herbs I should order from Lucky Mojo to put inside.

3) To dress the candles I have Follow Me Boy Oil, I already have from Lucky Mojo, Love Me Oil, Reconciliation Oil and Return To Me oil. Are there any oils I should think of deleting or replacing with something else?

4) Also, my husband is extremely stubborn.....like extremely....but he hates when I am bossy so I don't want anything too strong, just something to influence him sweetly. is there any other oil or herb I should add to the ones I have above?

5) On the skull candle itself, I will be writing my petition. I will baptize it, name it and dress the outside with whatever oils suggested from the list above and carve his name at the bottom of the candle. My plan is to burn it for at least 15 minutes for the first few nights and then increase the intensity by burning for 21 minutes for at least 7 nights...snuffing out at night of course. Is there any length of time that is too long for working this spell....meaning after a week or two should I give it a break and move on to something else?

In addition, I burned a reconciliation candle through MISC and I burned a reconciliation candle at home. I kid you not the outcome for both was good. The report from MISC said streaks of white haze but good steady burn and successful outcome appears likely. My candle at home also burned clean with streaks of white haze and a few rings of white haze but a steady good burn!!!

I'm so eager to do this skull candle work but just ordering more stuff from LM will delay me at least a week or two. I honestly wish shipping from LM was faster...lol because based on what is suggested I will have to order those and then wait like a week or so for delivery.

I will be attending weekly meetings with him soon and intend on wearing a mixture of the return to me and reconciliation oils on my pressure/pulse points. I don't know if I'll be able to rub any on him.

Thanks in advance for all the advice and suggestions.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:02 pm

sxmgirl,

Please dont come to work with the attitude, " I expect resistance" it is self defeating and basically you just set the stage for him to resist. Come with the view it will work and well. Now buying a second and 3rd to keep the work going is not expecting to repeat it but keep the pressure on him which is a different attitude.

1. First we need to know what is the purpose of the candle to answer your petition. It is one skull so therefore only one photo. I would hollow out the bottom and add a small petition with a personal concern, his photo can be the petition that is ok. Try and make it small enough to fit into a small space, otherwise as the wick burns down it can meet the photo and burn that as well. Miss. Aida discusses in her books created and sold my LM about printing tiny photos and putting them in the eyes of the candle to make them only see you.

2. What herbs depends on the purpose of the work. Sounds like reconciliation work so I would add Balm of Gilead to reconcile, rose for love, catnip to have him think of you and be crazy for you, can add queen elizabeth root too make him come to you, also add period blood. Again the herbs matter based on the petition.

3. Oil mix sounds good to me

4. Id take out follow me boy if he is stubborn that is a controlling/dominating oil

5. You can burn the candle that way but its generally worked for 3-7-9-13 days. Last day of the burn let it burn out. When working with a skull puff cigar smoke into its face as you speak the petition.

6. Great on the candle burns keep it up to back up the work, because 7 days candles burn the whole time and keep the pressure going.

7. Shipping may be slower but the product is not like any other you will purchase. Its hand made and authentic, I have been with lucky mojo as a customer over 10 years and dont plan to change.

8. Put some on your hands and either shake his hand or give him a hug to get it on him.

I think a honey jar would also be a great additive to your list to make him sweet to you, its the opposite of forcing which you said he would resist..

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:44 am

J82 thank you so much again!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:56 am

Tribaby789,

You are very welcome, I am glad to help, and even happier that you had a great success with your work and the outcome for your daughter!

sxmgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by sxmgirl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:49 pm

j82 thanks so much for the reply and yes I will adjust my attitude for sure!!!

The situation is this my husband of 9yrs walked out and left for a young student of his. I am pregnant with our third child and I have been hoping to get him back. He has already filed for divorce but he also just paused the entire process. He has gone back and forth many many times on basically every aspect. The only thing he is becoming more and more firm on recently is wanting the divorce but now he wants things proceeding slower.

I did a DUME to bring hell into her life and the burn wasn't successful and it was suggested I do a breakup and hotfoot on the woman which I did. Those were both successful burns and I was told through prayer and meditation I should see success. I had the reconciliation candle burn and noted the results above and I am awaiting the results of a Return to Me through MISC as well.

The skull candle is basically to try to draw him in by getting in his head. I know the whole third child on the way has been weighing heavily on him. We also have two other children very very young. We will be attending weekly sessions starting this week and I really would like to start the skull candle to coincide with it but I know the items won't get here from LM for another week.

I was supposed to have his barber give me some of his hair today but as luck would have it my friend the barber was ill and someone else cut his hair, so no personal concerns to add and because of the pregnancy no period blood. In my cart I currently had a bit of Intraquility Oil.....or is that too strong?

The petition is simple "return to me"/reconcile with me.....either will do.
Here is something I haven't found on the threads: when doing this work do I refer to myself by my married name or my maiden name?
I have gone ahead and put in my cart the bud of gilead, catnip, rose buds, should I add damiana and lavendar?

Thanks again in advance

sxmgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by sxmgirl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:30 pm

I should probably add in terms of length of time this is all very fresh. We are heading into the third month of this being my current situation.

sxmgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by sxmgirl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:36 pm

Also I was only going to put one photo but wasn't sure if to put a photo of us together (since I want him to keep us on his mind), or if to put a photo of just him inside the skull. Either way it will be a tiny photo.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:17 pm

sxmgirl,

I am sorry to hear of your situation. DUME candle means death unto my enemy, it is a good sign the other candles are burning well. Your prayer is clearly justified based on the fact he is your husband and you have children . I would get a reading from an AIRR member who can also suggest spells to do to help. A break up jar on them would be advised to break them up. Intranquility is not to harsh, but I would use break up, destruction oil to break them up. All ingredients you want sound great. You should make a honey jar to sweeten him to you while you do a break up jar to end them. You can burn two candles to separate them and have one candle where he is moving to you. Honey jar would stand by your candle the break up jar next to them when the work is started. You would go by your name that you currently go with. IF the work is to make him think of only you or both of you then put the photo of you in his eyes. Then he only has eyes for you or sees you.

Honey jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html

Break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Destruction: http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

Figure candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Remember, for a tremendous lot of information on cursing and performing break-ups with skull candles (and with other types of spells as well) you will find these two books very useful:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi all,

I want to do an influence skull candle on my man, but I was wondering if (1) doing a red skull candle first will make him more agreeable to doing what I want him to do once I do get to work on the influence candle?

We hit a bit of a bump in the relationship about a month ago, but things are ok now. I think a red skull candle once a year is a good idea regardless, along with getting out the honey jars too that I've used on him in the past.

(2)I have already loaded the influence skull candle(influence powder, his head hair, stubble and pubic hair, a nail), but not yet engraved or baptised it. Yesterday I took it to his house and while he was out I took the skull and showed it around his place while talking to it. I especially focused on the bedroom telling him " this is your bedroom, that is the bed you will be sleeping in when I will be talking to you at night ". is it ok to do this before the skull has been baptised?

(3) I want to do the house tour with the influence skull again over the weekend. Is it ok to talk to the influence skull and keep taking it to the house over the next couple of weeks even once I am working/burning the red skull candle?

(4) what about once I have started burning these candles - can I take whichever (red or influence) candles I am already burning to his house and go into the bathroom at night while he is sleeping and burn the candle there for a while as I talk to it? Or must I only do this from my home?

(5) will it make the spell stronger to do it from his house?

Thanks for any advice given.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:11 pm

Rosewood,

Generally I baptize first then talk to a candle that way it has a name and a person and a purpose, its calling their spirit into the work and taking on this work. I tend to think of it like Genesis in the Bible when God makes Adam from clay and breaths life into him then makes Eve. Baptism is a right that names them and dedicates it to them, similar to the Catholic tradition and Protestant tradition. A skull candle is fine once a year. A honey jar should be worked regularly to keep things sweet, some work once a day, then 3 times a week, then once a week then once a month.

1. Does this candle make him more agreeable? Depends what are the herbs and the petition? Yes skull candles can be great for influencing someone, red for love. Whats the influence purpose? How do you speak to it? Based on your items you are trying to influence his thoughts or actions, with a red candle id assume love? Adding hair from body parts is often a way to influence those parts of the body. I am not sure why showing the skull his room matters? I would be more interested in showing the skull what it will think and be influenced by and think. The fact you have his hair is a personal concern to effect the skull to the work.

2. Yes but baptism is what happens when you name the skull, so in my opinion you just gave a candle a tour of a house without purpose or naming it, which renders it useless.

3. Yes it is ok to talk to a skull candle but remember you must talk to it like the person and their thoughts. The skull is to influence and get into their brain, saying things like " john doe loves jane doe" is not how people think its "I" so it should be " I love jane doe" . You an move the candle but not sure of why you are moving it? A traditional way to work the skull is to put 4 holes in its head ( some use 3) add a tiny petition in each hole with herbs and oil telling it what to think. Then light it and puff cigar smoke into the face, or influence incense telling it what to think, like I said, " I love jane doe, im happy with jane, jane is the love of my life". You are telling the persons skull what to think.

4. You can take it to his house and talk to it, like i said in (3) you can use these herbs and items but if he sleeping in a bathroom may not be as possible but you an use it this way yes.

5. Spell stronger is my favorite question on the forum. What makes a spell stronger then the next? It is a variable question based on: skill set, knowledge of the craft, ability to focus on intention and pray with strong purpose. Many people have different ways to work magic but its a good start. I tell people I have seen elaborate workings fail while a simple prayer over a candle dressed in oil answered in days. It is not about what is stronger, rather what works. IF this job dont work, repeat or try another one, Cat said in another recent post try three different and if none work accept Gods will.

Hope this helps!

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:44 am

J82, thanks. I wasn't sure about when to baptise as I know some people like to talk to skulls for days and longer before lighting it for the first time.

I worked an influence and also a red skull candle on him nearly 2 years ago. It worked beautifully. I feel I need to again now. Back then I didn't have access to him or his place. Once I did I took his doll baby there. He had been baptised and worked by then for a couple of months , but once I took him to his place things started to move much faster and he began saying things to me that I was saying to the dollie.

By making the spell stronger I meant by making a physical connection between candles, doll etc and the person been worked (secretly, of course). I feel it adds to the energy of their personal concerns in these items.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:38 am

i have a crossing kit at home that I haven't put to use yet-- just purchased it for "just in case" purposes

My question is can I use the black skull candle inside of it to somehow influence my ex lover's current girlfriend to leave him alone? Or would I be better off using the entire kit on her?

I'm short of funds because of recent bills and school shopping-- but I do plan to somehow, sometime soon purchase break-up oil/powder, destruction oil/powder, as well as separation oil/powder

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:15 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Yes you could use the black skull candle alone for such a purpose. As for using the whole kit on her, that's up to you! Do you want to cross her? Because that's what the kit will accomplish. Think on what you want to do, then act accordingly.

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:11 am

I think I'll just use the skull to influence her to leave him alone-- I'm already still working a break-up bottle spell, and a candle spell on her that I'll be using the 9 nine nails from and putting them in a vinegar jar for them to break-up once I've burned it for 7 days. Thanks for your advice Sister Jean!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:00 pm

inquiringminds128,

Any skull candle can be used to influence a person, the color symbolizes the reason or purpose, white of course can be used for any. Black can be used for cursing as you stated, or to send a person away. Remember with a skull candle its from the person you are influencing mind frame. The petition should be to them being turned off, angry, not interested in the man. Depending on the herbs used and oils used. You can write tiny petitions and put them in the skulls holes, add oil and seal with herbs. Tell the candle each day what to think as you burn it. Miss Aidas book on break up and crossing, its an asset to burning skull candles, she really is the queen of skull work, her detailes in the book will blow your mind with her techniques!

Cursing filled with many skull tricks: http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Break up also has some great skull candle work: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

This link brings you to LM site and a book, the master book of candle burning, I like this book because it teaches how to move candles around and use other candles with it along with Psalms to use. The author uses taper candles but figures can be used as well. http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:10 am

Thanks, j82!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:45 am

Idk why I'm just now seeing a reply to my posts-- but moving on :lol:

I have a question about what was mentioned by JayDee;
Remember with a skull candle its from the person you are influencing mind frame. The petition should be to them being turned off, angry, not interested in the man.
In other words when talking to the candle say things like: "I'm no longer attracted to John Doe.", "John Doe is a cheaters and is no good for me."

I have no idea why petitions and name papers confuse me so much no matter what advice I'm given smh-- I think i be overthinking this specific aspect of hoodoo :(

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:01 am

inquiringminds128,

Petition is the outcome, name paper can also be a petition. You should order Cats book to help out. But with a skull candle you have to remember you are influencing their thoughts so the statement needs to be in their tone: I hate john, I love lisa,I would make maybe 2-3 statements and thats it, dont over do it or can be confusing to send out. Focus then statements based on your petition and the outcome, your actions need to reflect the goals outcome. If its to break them up then speak that way. Separate them like Moses separated the sea.

Cats book that will help you greatly! : http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:09 am

I did a white skull candle a couple of weeks ago & still have its remains, the face is intact, it’s eyes are gone though.. when I baptized it I wrote his name & DOB on its forehead, it’s still there.. Would it be possible to use this like I would a doll baby & speak to it nightly or since the candle is done & the petition melted into the base of the candle is it now just remains? Thank you!

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:50 pm

I started my love work tonight to keep things on track with my man. Did a 2 1/2 hour session (time flies once I get into it).

In the meanwhile I am planning an influence skull candle spell to get him to break all contact with his recently divorced ex girlfriend and a meddling whore that keeps trying to take chances.

Here is where I need to be careful. I will need to carve the right wording on the skull. What I will be telling the skull is: "I won't attempt or agree to see women I am or have been in love with. I won't contact or respond to contact from women I am or have been in love with. I will only see and contact Rosewood. I love only her." Is that too much to tell the skull?

The real problem I am having is what to carve on it without accidentally wording it in a way that will screw myself over in the process. I know I need to keep it short. Maybe "I will have no contact with previous love interests" ?

Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Rosewood,

Make a petition that is a few lines, and simple. Rather then than ending all, do an influence candle that says, "I'm in love with Jane doe, my only love is jane doe, I only have eyes for jane doe, I dream and think of jane doe all the time" etc.

Be specific with his thoughts to you. If you know these other women's names, I'd do a different candle and on that one I would focus on the negative: "I am over janet smith, I hate janet smith, Janet hurt me, she is a bitch, a liar a cheater" etc.

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Thanks JayDee. You're getting my brain working.

Do you mean I should use a black skull to represent him for that negative work or taper candle? Or perhaps use blacks skulls representing them and a white clarity one on him? Obviously that would require a bit more planning, work, time and energy.

Two years ago I spend three months working spells after he dumped me like a hot potato. Estimate 100+ hours of work, preparations excluded (being single gave me the time!). The result was he returned and finally committed to the relationship after years of struggling to do so. Now he is in love with me, calls me the most important person in his life and wants marriage and incredibly has become very clingy which is a bit irritating at times, but I am not going to complain. I did worked for this.

One of the things I kept doing during the spells was to tell him that he was going to become brave and stand-up to anyone that causes trouble between us. To this day my jaw drops at the extent to which he now stands up to such people. He use to be such a coward about that.

Perhaps the above is what I need to do with the influence candle since I am already doing love work. Perhaps very specifically tell the skull;
"I will stand up to any women that tries to come between myself and Rosewood. I love only Rosewood."?

Or should I be even more specific and go with:
"I will stand up to any women that tries to come between myself and Rosewood, especially (ex gf name) and (meddling whore's name). I love only Rosewood."?

Sorry for all the questions. I believe in proper planning and then working my ass off with the spells. This has led to big success for me in the past. I love and respect Hoodoo. It's given me so much in exchange for my hard work and belief in it.

Thank you for your patience and input. It's much appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:05 am

You want a white skull for him if you love him.

You use a black skull on people you hate.

Your can face a white skull to a black skull.

Put dog poop mixed with red pepper powder and Inflammatory Confusion powder all over the mouth of the black skull and command that person to speak angry and confused shit.

Then you can put clarity oil in the eys and nostrils and ears of the white skull and command that person to hear, see, and smell the angry shit that the other person is putting out.

These two books contain more cursing and break-up spells with skull candles than any other source:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

catherine yronwode

Rosewood
Forum Member

Unread post by Rosewood » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:47 am

Perfect. Thanks Cat. I am thinking pins in her eyes might be helpful too.

I will start this part of my spell work a bit later in the month when I have all the supplies, but I feel I know how to go about it all now thanks to JayDee and yourself.

I had an odd dream last night that we were driving on a quiet country road and the meddling whore was driving right behind us, deliberately following us. He was oblivious to it, of course. She's definitely up to no good again.

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi everyone!

So I baptized a red skull candle a few days ago, loaded it, wrote my petition on it & also placed petitions inside of the candle.. I’ve been speaking to it since I baptized it.. The personal concern that I have is my targets picture, on the back of his picture I put our names in tic-tac-toe form & wrote “love” multiple times in a circle around it. I’m going to stand the skull candle on top of that when I light it on the new moon... My question is, I have a pair of his shorts, I didn’t find any of his hairs on it unfortunately and I don’t want to cut them up incase he asks for them back BUT can I lie the shorts down flat, place something like a pie tin or maybe parchment paper ontop of the shorts and then the skull candle on top? Would that still count as using his personal concern or does it need to be inserted into the skull candle to have an affect?? Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:29 am

Curiouslilthing,

Personal concern is the actual physical item that is of the person in the work. You can burn the skull on top of the shorts. Use what you have! Also look at the waist of the shorts, or crotch area see if their is any sweat marks or anything you can snip a tiny piece from for your work.

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:22 am

Great! Thank you so much!

loveremains
Forum Member

Unread post by loveremains » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:59 am

What’s the approximate burn time of a skull candle from LM? How many hours?
Thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:03 am

Hello loveremains,

It depends on how you burn it. Some people burn them in sections over a series of days, and they can be burned for a very long time this way. If you are burning yours straight through from start to finish, I'm actually not sure. That would be a good question to call the shop with and ask!

loveremains
Forum Member

Unread post by loveremains » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:30 pm

Should I talk to the skull as if I were the target, or talk to it as if it’s the target?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:19 am

loveremains ,

You talk to the skull as though you are them, " I love jane doe" or " I hate jane Doe" depending on the work you are using. Cigar smoke puffed in the face or the appropriate incense is also used when talking to the skull. skull will burn in a few hours if done at once, If done in burns the last day wit will burn a few hours as Sister Jean said many people burn them in sections then the last day let them burn completely out.

loveremains
Forum Member

Unread post by loveremains » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:31 am

I didn’t use incense. Can I use any cigar from tobacco store?
Which incense from LM would you recommend for influencing someone’s thoughts?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:51 am

loveremains ,

Yes tobacco from a store is good, I use a cigar light it and puff the smoke into the face. To influence someone the following items would be great to use:
Do as I say to make them listen to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-do-as-i-say.html
Essence of bend over to make someone do your will: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-essenc ... -over.html
Influences to effect their thoughts or actions: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-influence.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”