Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
thispurplegoddess
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by thispurplegoddess » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:29 pm

Oh thanks Jaydee💜

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:04 pm

If you are doing the talking and piercing for 9 days, would you blow cigar smoke into the face of the skull candle too? Or only on the night that you burn the candle? And should the piercing only be in the frontal lobe for the best impact on the target?

Thank you for the suggestions!

Miss Athena, thank you so much for commenting on the petition and personal concerns burning. I just finished a skull candle where the petition and pictures burned and was concerned until I read your post.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:25 pm

Hello MrsSchaeffer2020,

You can blow smoke into the candle face if you please, and do this whenever or however often you please. It is an individual choice, as not every rootworker enjoys working with tobacco products.

You can pierce the skull candle all over with pins, as more than the frontal lobe is responsible for judgement, reason, memory or any other area of impact you wish to affect. Look at a cognitive map of brain functions and you will find lots of opportunities to influence a person's mind.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:52 pm

Good day, sisters!
I have a wee question here.
I didn't load the petition into my red skull (loaded beloved's pic, herbs, oil), but I placed it under the plate. What do I do with the petition after the skull burns completely? Do I burn it into the skull's flame? Do I bury it with the wax?
Thank you so much!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Hello Lyonese,

You can either save it for another spell on your target or else burn it to ash as part of your current spell and deploy the remains where you bury your wax (e.g., front yard to draw someone to you, back yard to keep them with you, crossroads to send that energy out to the universe, etc.).

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:41 am

Thank you for your help, Miss Athena!
Will be back with the updates!

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:15 pm

i have a question. i have burned my skull candle all the way through and now it is time to deploy the candle remains. do i need to call the spirit out of the candle before doing so? and if so how? “in the name of the father son & holy spirit i unbaptize you, you are no longer do & so and now just candle wax” or something of that nature?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello sunchild,

No you don't call your target's spirit out of the spell. Deployment is the act of sending your spell out into the world, so you want it to continue working on your target.

Good luck.

sunchild

Unread post by sunchild » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:41 am

thank you for always being so helpful miss athena. okay just making sure, didn’t want to bury my candle and find out my actual target cannot breathe or something, Lol

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:45 am

Good day, sisters!

I am back with an inquiry.
So, I now have his personal concerns and needing another skull candle spell... I will have a red one, now fully loaded with all the goods...
Thinking to start, along with the red skull, the hugging (not the love-making) lovers figure candle as well.
The purpose is to bring in a stronger love, his commitment to me alone and marriage proposal. (We know eachother for 6 years, together for 5 years, but rocky road)
I also have a honey jar started in August, that works (been in a vacation, haven't lit it for a week now).
For oils, Come to me, Love me, Marry me...??
What herbs are best for Skull and Lovers? I have Rosemary, Catnip, Coriander, Red Clover, Lovage and Calamus...
Should I use pink glitter on the Skull and Lovers too??
And lastly, today is Sunday, waxing moon... I lost Friday as I travelled back from vacation that night... should I start now or wait until... say Monday...??

Blessed be!!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:42 am

Lyonese

There are more than just sisters here. The brothers are here in GREAT numbers as well. Don't count us out; you'll hurt our feelings.

As for your questions, I would work this in stages to be quite frank but it also depends on the current state of things.

If things have been rocky as you state you'll want to deal with this first and foremost. That can be done with working to attain stronger love as they both play a part towards the same goal. Once you've got his affections where they need to be, then work on getting the proposal.

This directly relates to your questions about the most appropriate oils to use, I would go with something like chuparosa and dixie love.

See the link below for ideas on the herbs to use.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

Lyonese

Unread post by Lyonese » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:45 pm

Ooops, sorry!! Please forgive my mishap, Dr. Darensbourg! *bows deeply in shame*

Well, I took the plunge at it tonight, Sunday - Venus and Mercury planetary hours. He is ruled by Mercury, so I hope it works.

The honey jar I have been working on since August worked quite well (even with no personal concerns, only our photos & herbs) as far as I noticed in him.

The first red skull worked well (without personal concerns) 1 month ago ~ it burned nicely, but slow = about 21 days!!!
I felt I had to do one more red skull as I got his concerns I needed without even much effort (hair & the intimate thing ~ was a big WoW & YaY for me!!!).

The hugging lovers has 2 wicks and loading it was a bit hard...
the Male's head was hanging by only the wick when I took it out of the parcel - I melted the wax a bit and glued it back on...
Nice burn for the 1st night... planning 7 nights, to finish around the Full Moon.

Blessed be!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:48 am

Good luck, Lyonese, and if you have any more questions about skull candles, just ask!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”